Pleasuring Pam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to squeeze and ply her flesh with my hands. She squirmed and thrashed under me, but I wasn't letting her go. Not now after waiting so long. I moved my hands closer to her wide areolas and used my thumb to flick her once.

"Oh fuck!" she cried.

"You like that?"

"Yes...oh yes...do it again."

I smiled as she lay there helpless now. All she wanted was to be teased and fucked and I was just the person to do it to her. I flicked her nipples again and she moaned low in her throat. They instantly went hard and it was time. I lowered my head to one fat nipple and began to lick it lightly with the tip of my tongue. She lay very still then and let me do what I wanted. I licked her fat tips gently at first. Then, feeling bolder, I took one in my mouth and began to suck, just as her son had done many times before. Her whole nipple and part of her tit was in my mouth as I sucked harder. My hand squeezed the flesh beneath it and she began to pant and moan.

I released one nipple and went to the other, repeating the sucking.

"If you don't stop," she gasped, "I'll begin to..."

I knew what she was going to say even before the words were out of her mouth and then suddenly I tasted it - the breast milk. It was warm and sweet going into my mouth and I sucked on it greedily. I had never tasted it before and it was heaven.

"Oh Liz..." she moaned. "Suck me, suck me, suck me."

She repeated it over and over as I sucked her fat nipple. I nursed her as she grasped my hair and cradled me to her tit. I felt her legs open beneath me and I slid one hand between her moist thighs. She was soaked down there. My fingers lazily played with her wet slit as her milk filled my mouth. I drank with hunger until I got an idea. I lifted my head up and looked at her.

"Can you suck your own tits?" I asked.

"I - I don't know."

"I bet you can, they're big enough. Put a pillow under your head."

She pulled a big fluffy pillow under her head and I took her hand and placed it around her breast. She pushed it up and suddenly her nipple was right at her mouth.

"Suck yourself. You'll love it."

She took herself in her mouth and began to suck.

"Harder," I urged.

She did as I said and then her eyes went wide as the milk went into her mouth. "Oh wow!" was all she could say.

I smiled and went back to her other tit which seemed to not ever want to go dry. We sucked together on her wonderful tits tasting the sweet mother's milk. My hand went back to her cunt where I began to rub her in earnest. Her clit was hard and poking out of its hood. I found it and pinched it. Her whole body jolted as if she was shocked by electricity. I continued to rub it and pull it as we sucked her huge tits. Her moans were muffled but I knew she was very close. I wanted her to cum and cum hard.

I pushed two fingers into her gaping hole while my thumb busily strummed her clit. She was thrashing her legs around but she never stopped sucking herself. I moved my hand faster and faster. My hand was coated with her juices. Finally she couldn't take it anymore. She let go of her breast and cried out she was cumming. Her body went completely rigid as she came. Milk spurted out of her tit and all over her chest. I clamped down on her other tit with my mouth and felt her milk rush into it. I drank like I had never drunk before. Pam screamed and held my body close to hers as she rocked both of us.

Finally I eased myself off her. She lay there panting with her eyes closed. There was milk all over her tits making them shiny and slick. I looked between her legs and it was the same story there.

"Oh my...that was wonderful," she breathed.

"Yes it was." I said laying next to her. My hand lazily caressed her sides and her belly.

"Sucking my milk was so...kinky," she laughed.

"Mmmm...and it tasted wonderful."

We lay there for a while not saying anything. I wondered if she would be able to take the next step with me. My own body was still unsatisfied and I desperately wanted to cum. I decided to make the first move.

"Do you still have that vibrator?" I asked.

"Yes, I do."

"Would you like to use it on me?"

She hesitated slightly. Up to now she had only received my pleasure - she hadn't reciprocated.

"Yes, I think I do..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

She reached over to her nightstand and took the vibe out of the drawer.

"How- how would you like it?"

"Why don't I lay here and let you do what I used to do to you?" I suggested.

"OK," she said as I lay flat on my back.

She turned the vibrator on and knelt between my legs. I looked up at her and silently urged her on. She placed the tip along my lips just like I did to her and my body shuddered from the vibration. I knew it wouldn't take much for me after what had just happened between us.

"That's it," I said. "Just tease me."

She let the tip glide up and down my moist outer lips. I watched her concentrate. Her breasts were still slick-looking and I wanted to suck them all over again. I focused in on that as she began teasing my lips apart with the vibe. My hands went up to my own breasts where I pulled and twisted on my hard nipples. Small moans escaped me which only urged her on further.

I opened my legs wider giving her the silent invitation to push deeper. She did just that and I let out a long sigh as the vibe filled my waiting pussy. Vibrations spread throughout my pelvis as she pushed it in and out of me.

"Oh yes, Pam, that feels so fucking good."

She smiled and increased the motion.

"Mmmm, that's it. You do that so good."

And she did. She got a nice rhythm going. The vibe went in and out of my wet cunt as I played with my nipples. Wave after wave of warm pleasure spread throughout my body. I closed my eyes and pictured myself sucking her sweet tits again. I knew I had to do that again.

"A little faster," I urged finally wanting release.

"Like this?" she asked as she began to fuck me harder.

"Oh yes...oh...YES!"

And before I knew it, my pussy was gripping that vibe and my body was exploding. The orgasm came so hard and so fast I could do nothing but gasp. No other sounds left my mouth - it was if I couldn't breathe anymore. Pam kept up the pace as I shook uncontrollably. My legs closed around the vibrator, pulling it in, but she never stopped until I told her to. At last she pulled it out with a soft plopping noise. My body went limp.

"Was it good?" she asked.

"Oh fuck, yes it was...wow."

I lay there gasping. I felt dizzy and satisfied all at once. She set the vibe down on the bed and lay next to me. It took a while to recover.

"How long before he wakes?" I asked.

She looked at the clock. "Maybe another 45 minutes or so."

"Good," I said as I rolled over. "I want to taste you again."

Ever so lightly I began to lick the milk from her tits. She squealed and gasped as they were probably still sensitive. The sweetness was still there and I eagerly tasted what she had to give me. Once I had cleaned her, I decided to pay attention to another sweet spot. I moved myself down and pushed her legs open. Once she realized what I was going to do, she let out a soft moan.

"You like to be eaten?" I asked.

"Yes..." she breathed. "Very much."

I smiled and began to lick her inner thighs. They still had dried cum on them and again I tasted how sweet she was. Each lick made her thighs quiver slightly. And with each lick, my tongue moved closer to her waiting pussy. I could smell the muskiness as she started to get wet all over again. My tongue found her lips and I licked them up and down. Her moans filled the room as I teased her.

My hands slid over her belly as my mouth opened wide to suck her clit. I wanted to suck that little clit of hers just like I did to her nipples until she came. I pushed my whole mouth against her and locked around her clit. She squealed in delight as my mouth found her most sensitive spot. My hands slid higher to her tits. I squeezed them for leverage and began to suck her pussy in earnest.

She cried out over and over and called me all sorts of things as I sucked her. My mouth began to fill with her juices and I drank them down as I had drunk her milk. My hands squeezed her tits and flicked her nipples until they began to leak again. Warm fluids coated my hands and filled my mouth until my head was full of her taste. I didn't think I could ever tire of this feeling.

I assaulted her pussy and breasts over and over until at last she came. As her girl-cum flooded my mouth, her breasts once again spurted milk all over her chest and my milking hands. She screamed so loud, I wondered if the baby would wake. Her body thrashed wildly beneath me and it was all I could do to hold on. Quickly, I pushed myself up on her body and took one spurting breast in my mouth. I sucked and sucked until she was dry, feeling a little guilty as the baby needed it more than me. She held me to her breasts and rocked me as she came down from the peak. All I could taste was her cum and her milk and when I kissed her full on the mouth, she tasted that too.

After that day, I was hooked and so was she. Once a week we would lock the door and I would feed on her wonderful breast milk. Sometimes she would too and we both gave ourselves many hours of pleasure.

12