Pleasuring Tina

Story Info
She strayed for sexual adventure but always came back.
3.4k words
4
23k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina and Gary were on their last night in the mountains and it had been a real fun weekend. They came there with a group and the entertainment supplied by the lodge had been fun. There had been numerous outings and the night life was wonderful. There had been a barbecue and dance the night before and Tina as usual had enjoyed it.

She was twenty four and Gary was almost eight years older then her. He enjoyed being at the parties and Tina had done some partying in her first years of college but managed to keep away from the heavy sex scenes. She was a few inches over five feet with long strawberry blonde hair and being a bit slim she presented a very sexy picture with her shapely hips and full breasts.

Gary was convinced that Tina was over sexed and he felt a little bad about the night before when he fell asleep as soon they got to their room. She had earlier got herself all worked up with a few guys at the party. There was one guy that danced with her quite a few times and each time would purposely rub his hard cock on her when he held her close. Tina obliged him by grinding on him as much as she could. She really liked the feel of his hand on her ass and she was pleased with the nice hard on she had given him.

Tina used guys to get turned on and that night when she went to bed she lay on her back rubbing her pussy and masturbating herself wondering if the guy's wife knew what hit her when they got to bed. She smiled to herself thinking about the hard fucking the wife probably got after Tina had ground her pussy on the husband's leg most of the night.

Tina found out when she was real young that she could attract men and took pleasure in it. She thought back to her first encounter when she saw her brother Gordie watching her change out of her bathing suit from behind a closet door. She pretended she hadn't seen him as she purposely showed him her shapely breasts and even rubbed the nipples until they were sticking out.

Tina gave him a good look at her bare ass then turned around so he could get a good close look at her blonde pussy. There was a perfect close view of her pink crack as she moved right in front of where she knew he was hiding. Out of the corner of her eye she saw him leave so she quickly slipped on her halter top and shorts and walked down the hall. As she passed the bathroom door she noticed it was open a bit.

She pushed it slightly catching Gordie with his shorts down stroking his cock. Tina had a good look as that was the first hard cock she had ever seen. She boldly just walked right in and said "dont move," and he turned from her quickly but she got her hand around him and onto his cock before he could get away. She jerked him off until his semen spurted in the sink and laughed as his knees went weak. She thought about that day often and how much fun it had been.

She had a close situation once when she got her friend's younger brother over to fix her car. This guy had been eyeing her before and that day she made a point of having her top buttons open enough so he got the full view of her bare breasts when she leaned over to talk to him. She even made a point of rubbing against him when she handed him tools.

She got him so horny he finally grabbed her and held her against the car. He pulled the cut off jeans she was wearing down to her knees and thrust his cock between her closed thighs until he came. He spurted all over her pussy leaving her with sticky semen running down her legs. As she headed to the bathroom to clean up she remembered him saying "the next time I get you alone Tina you won't just get my cock rubbed on you, your going to get fucked real good."

Another guy she remembered playing with was a friend of her cousin that worked in a shoe store. He was fitting her with shoes and Tina purposely came to his store wearing a short skirt with no panties. That ended up with him so horny he took her in the back room on some boxes and ate her pussy until he made her come. He had his cock out ready to fuck her but Tina managed to get away with just sucking him off.

Right now they were outside in a sitting area and the fire in the fire pit was throwing it's eerie light around the small enclosure. Tina had been drinking red wine and was turned on as usual. Actually she was still horny from the night before and the fact she had not had any sex for quite a while didn't help. The area they were sitting in was almost empty so she moved to the seat across the fire from Gary.

At first he wondered why she moved and then knowing her he found out why. She was wearing a very short beach skirt that was riding up her shapely thighs and as she sat down it allowed him to see between her legs right up to her covered mound. She put on an impish pouting look as she smiled at Gary and moved her legs wider apart so he could get a perfect view of her crotch in the soft light. She looked to see if anyone was watching and then began massaging her slit through her thin panties as she teased Gary.

Tina moaned softly and closed her eyes and when she opened them there was a man standing beside a tree a short distance behind Gary. He was an outdoors type wearing a red flannel shirt with jeans and he was looking directly between her legs. She recognized him as the big friendly guy that worked at the stable with the horses. Tina had went riding and he had helped her onto her horse a couple of times and she had made sure both times that he had got a good feel. Right now he sure seemed to like what he saw between her legs. Their eyes met and he smiled.

She ran her tongue between her lips and without breaking eye contact she opened her legs wider by putting one foot up on a low bench and pushed her panties to the side. She gave him a wide open view of her pink pussy with the tuft of soft blonde hair. As she fingered it she returned his smile and as usual her blatant teasing excited her and in no time she threw her head back and had a small orgasm. When she caught her breath and looked back the guy was gone.

She had been looking past Gary and ignored him as she performed for the stranger. He had a beach blanket partially over him and was stroking his cock. Tina came around feeling a bit sorry for neglecting Gary and sat on the grass in front of him and whispered, "here let me babe." She took his cock in her hand and went down on him under the blanket and took the whole six inches into her mouth.

She sucked him so good that in no time he was moaning, "oh god Tina, oh god," as she sucked his semen right out of him. Tina swallowed and licked his shrinking cock dry. "You really came babe," as she zipped him back up.

Gary smiled and nodded at Tina and with the effect of the few drinks he just sat back and went to sleep. Tina was restless so she decided she could leave Gary alone for a while and wander down to the lake. She was still feeling the effects of the liquor as she walked down the darkened path but it was a beautiful evening. It was very warm as she stood on the walkway looking out over the lake and she could hear the frogs and the crickets in the distance. Then she felt a touch on her arm and realized she was not alone.

She turned and recognized the man who had been watching her earlier and he was standing there so close he was almost touching her. He was well over six feet tall with shoulder length dark hair. He just wrapped his strong arms around Tina and before she had a chance to move he had his lips on hers and his tongue was all over inside her mouth. He lifted her skirt up around her waist at the same time he put his hands in her panties and began caressing her soft shapely hips as he held her flat against him.

Tina tried to get away but he got a leg between her thighs wedging them apart and pushed the crotch of her panties aside so he could finger her pussy. She would never scream or anything as he didn't seem mean. She squirmed around as he tickled her clit and finally she warned him between big breaths, "I have to go, I can't stay here, I should go back now."

The man just kissed her harder and rubbed his fingers back and forth caressing her wet slit. "You don't have to go back, he is sound asleep." Tina had been horny when she left Gary and now this big man's fingers had her undulating her hips. All she knew about him was that he was probably well over thirty, worked with horses and had probably put his hand on her ass earlier that day.

She could feel how strong he was as he easily carried her a short distance off the walking trail to a secluded area closer to the lake. He placed her flat on her back on a padded lounge chair with her legs hanging over the end.

He went right under her top and rubbed both of her breasts through the sport bra and then slid it up and bared them to his large calloused hands. He cupped them, rubbed them and pulled her nipples until they were so sensitive that Tina felt shivers right through her whole body. The man had his body between her legs and Tina never made any move to get away. He fingered her pussy and got Tina so turned on she began to breath hard and fast.

He opened his shirt and his thick chest hair tickled her bare breasts and she could smell wood smoke on his clothes. She closed her eyes while he finger fucked her but opened them quickly when the fingers stopped and she felt what she recognized as the blunt end of his cock touching her.

Tina took a deep breath as she felt him move the head back and forth between her wet pussy lips. Then he asked her very quietly, "What is your name?"

She answered him by whispering in a broken voice. "It, it's Tina," and she tried to squirm away from under him but he had her so she couldn't move.

He told her "my name is Arnold but everyone calls me Arnie."

She listened to him as she felt his cock beginning to press against her opening., "I watched how you sucked his cock back there Tina." He whispered very quietly in her ear. "I know your real horny Tina and your little cunt is really going to like my dick."

This wasn't one of her games anymore where the guy would just let her play with his cock then walk away. She was not going to get away with letting him rub her pussy a little or play with her a bit and then let her run back to Gary. She felt his cock head starting to open her and knew this guy would not let her get away and this time there was little doubt she was going to get fucked.

Tina tried to pull away. "oh, oh no, stop now, you can't do that to me." As if he had not heard her he easily pushed the mushroom shaped cock head into her. Arnie was stretching her pussy and he had it well inside and then he flexed his hips and his first thrust put it into her deeper then she had ever had anyone in her before.

He pressed his lips down over her mouth to contain her cry and she slid her hand down between them and found she could almost put her hand around part of his shaft that was not even in her yet. She cried out "oh god Arnie, I can't take all of that, your cock is too long for me," she squirmed around trying to dislodge him but he was holding her firmly and her movements only worked him in deeper.

Arnie held his cock in her without moving. "Your cunt is real small Tina but you can take all my dick."

Tina listened to him as if she was in a daze and hardly moved as he easily pushed the rest of it into her a bit at a time until she could feel his hairy balls touching her. Arnie had little trouble as she was so slippery and wet inside. She was almost out of breath and he was starting to move in and out of her.

Tina lay under him in disbelief at how she had managed to take his eight inch cock. It felt warm and very long but the shocking part was how it was starting to feel really nice as it rubbed her inner walls. She felt a sort of release and knew she was so turned on that she had creamed her lubricant all over his cock.

She looked up at Arnie and could see on his face that he getting wonderful pleasure from fucking her. He smiled and talked to her. "I have never done this with anyone as pretty as you are Tina." He was stroking it smoothly in her and whispered right in her ear. "You're so sexy and so warm and tight around me." All the time he was talking he just kept fucking her, "I want to try and make it good for you."

Tina answered him "I want you to finish fucking me Arnie, but don't hurt me." The dirty talk had turned her on and she didn't want him to stop even if he would.

He told her "Its okay for you to like it Tina, and it will be better if you do it with me, nobody can see us." He was giving her a pleasant tight feeling deep inside that was new to her. Tina held onto the lounge as Arnie thrust in and out of her. It was like nothing she had ever felt before and she started to move with him and then slid her arms around his back and held him in her.

He had a hand on her lower back holding her hips tight to him as he gave Tina long strokes that were driving her crazy. She could hear the wet sounds his cock was making and her pussy no longer felt small and tight. She quivered and came real hard as she continued to take a fucking like she never imagined anyone would ever give her.

Arnie fucked Tina until her body and hair were soaked in sweat and she could hardly take anymore cock. He finally tightened his arms around her and thrust it in as far as it would go. She gasped and wrapped her legs around him and between breaths, "oh god Arnie, you really got it in deep that time."

His voice was broken. "I'm ready to go off, I'm going to do it inside your cunt Tina." He caught his breath "I can feel it coming."

She felt a powerful jerking and throbbing begin inside her, then he gave her about three deep strokes each of them followed by a torrent of sticky warmth that filled her pussy. Arnie ejaculated a huge load of sperm deep inside her and continued to spurt.


She cried out "oh, oh, oh yes, I can feel it inside me," she had actually felt large globs of hot sperm shooting into her."Oh my god Arnie, you're giving me so much." He made no move to pull his cock out as she was having another orgasm and her pussy was instinctively milking his cock like she had never done with anyone before.

" I can't hold it all, Its running down my legs, I'm all sticky."

"Hold onto me tight honey, I'm almost done, you really made me come."

Arnie took his time with Tina and slowly finished fucking her. He let his cock soak until it was completely soft and then pulled it out and it made a sucking noise as some bubbles of semen dribbled out. He wiped his wet cock and then pulled up his jeans. He moved her panties back into place, fixed her skirt and whispered "you are really beautiful Tina."

He kissed her on the forehead, "I saw how horny and turned on you were and I watched how good you were as you sucked him and put his cock away and thought you really deserved to get fucked." He then turned and walked away into the dark as Tina thought about what he said and wondered how he happened to be there earlier.

She cooled down and felt guilty about letting him ejaculate a huge load of semen like that inside her pussy. Tina straightened her clothing and as she found her way back to the trail she felt dripping sperm pooling in the crotch of her panties. She was hoping Gary was still asleep but when got back he was waking up. She leaned over and kissed him lightly.

He asked. "Are you okay Tina?" He could see her hair was tossed about and he could see she had been hot and sweating. "Are you sure your all right sweetheart?"

She said "Yes, I'm really fine babe, really good." She looked right into his eyes when she said that.

Gary slipped his hand under her skirt into her panties and felt the wet stickiness between her legs and he could tell she was full of semen. He never took his eyes off hers as he touched her. He moved his fingers into her pussy and it was wide open and still dripping. She looked into his eyes and held his free hand not saying a word as she knew he could even smell it on her.

"He began to rub her clit gently. "Are you sure you're really okay Tina?" He knew by all the sperm that she must have got fucked real good and he was very happy for her but continued to be concerned and he would always be careful not to ever get someone that might hurt her.

She bent down and kissed him again. "I'm fine babe, everything is okay and I want you to keep doing that." She loved every minute Gary's hands were on her. He could always bring her to an orgasm with his fingers and she came very quietly as she lay partly in his arms as he held her lovingly. All that time she gently stroked his small hard cock under the blanket.

He said, "it's starting to get cool now, lets go the room and order some tea. You can shower and then we could go to bed."

Tina said "yes I'm tired too, lets go and I will get you some of those cookies." She put his cock away knowing she would finish what she started later and touched her lips to his and got up.

She fixed the blanket around Gary's legs and made sure he was seated okay and his light jacket was zipped up.

"Okay babe here we go" She moved behind him and took the handles on his chair and released the brake. She steered him around and with the electric power assist she easily wheeled him up the hill to the lodge and towards the wheel chair ramp that would take them to their room.