Pleasuring You

Story Info
An erotic hour with you.
1.3k words
4.08
18.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First I make love to your toes. Licking and sucking them until you tingle with ecstasy. Then I lick under your feet and you giggle . Slowly up your ankles, your calves and to the back of your knees where I pause and snuggle my nose. As I slowly lick the inside of your thighs I feel a soft quiver run through you and, as I get closer to your sweetness, it builds to a tremor.

Then, as you begin to groan, I cause it to change it to a soft moan of pleasure as I gently part your legs a bit more and run my tongue, wet and flat, from the back to the front of your vagina. Slowly, with long, wet strokes as I softly muzzle the clit wit my nose. I go more and more firmly and at the end of each stroke, give a sweet circle with my tongue on your clit.

Finally you can take it no longer and grab me behind my head with your left hand and drive your front hard in my face and start to wine and buck.

I respond readily. I suck deep into you, greedily, licking and sucking and slurping. I drive my tongue like a shaft into you, giving you the tonguing of your life. I draw back a little and suck long and deep on your clit until you start to arch your back and push it hard at me. I return to the tonguing and suck deeply, calling for your cum juices.

And then I feel you tensing and tightening and slowly start a rhythmical grinding which makes me so hot -- I want it in my face! I want to drink your cum! Quickly your action builds to a thrusting and jamming. And then you explode in my face. It is a volcano of ecstasy and your body jerks fiercely with each pulse and your cum flows into my eager mouth. I lick and suck and lick and suck until your grinding and jerking subsides.

And you lie back with a sigh. But I am not finished. I am just getting warmed up!

I lie back and pull you on top of me. I put my hands around your waist and draw you up my body. You get the idea and sit on my face and I begin again, this time using my nose first, This way, too, with you on my face, when I want I can get my tongue deeper inside of you.

You look down at me. You are sitting, as it were, on my face. My eyes are half closed. "So you want to suck my pussy," you think. "OK, suck" you are exulting. You run hotter and hotter. You grab my head with your hands and yank it forward and pull my face into you. Then you start to grind it in my face working your hips and thrusting and grinding.

And I eat . . . I lick and I suck until you feel it cumming again. This time heavier than before. It seems to be coming from deeper in side you. It builds slowly but relentlessly, filling your whole body with a fierce, engulfing pleasure. " Eat me," you growl, .I do and you get wilder "Eat me!" you shout. And then, throwing all caution to the wind, You grab my head and ram your vagina into my face. And I suck and eat and eat and eat until you cum in a gush.

You collapse over my face as I continue to lick you gently. Then as you lie on your back I softly continue to tongue-wash you sweetly and slowly. You lie back still breathing a bit heavily and wondering what it was that came over you You are thinking that whatever it was, it was fantastic.

You are about to say, "OK, stop now," when you feel something rising inside you again.

"Come," you whisper softly, surprised at your own throbbing energy,

I nudge you and you turn over on your belly. Then I hold your hips and pull them upward. You immediately understand and stick your butt up in the air, arching your back expectantly. I pause and admire the ass itself. Then I kiss the cheeks and nuzzle my nose between them. Then I caress them and hug them tightly, licking and kissing.

Then the moment that I think of every time I see that sweet, fat 'bumper'.

I spread its cheeks and take my tongue and slowly rim the hole. You moan softly. It is sweet. I do it a bit harder you start to breathe more heavily and push your rear into my face. "You want more than this?" "Yes, Yes!" you urge, pushing yourself further up. So I hold you around the hips and lick you rhythmically until you yelp and squeal in delight.

Then I slowly open your legs and look at the wet sweetness. To my pleasure my dick begins to throb. I notice that it has become a bit engorged -- if not quite ready for action.

You hold it in your hand and squeeze it. It gets even harder -- even I am now surprised at how stiff it is. You smile. "Now give it to me," you say.

I need you to say no more. I place the tip of my penis at your vagina's mouth and slowly but firmly begin to work it in back and forth, each time going deeper. The screwing, though firm, is gentle and smooth. It is nice, it is pleasant but you want more than pleasant. You whisper, "a little harder", but I do not hear, or maybe, pretend not to hear and I slow down and then take my penis completely out and just rim your vagina with it.

Then you can bear it no longer. "Give me!" you say, a little louder. I enter again, but just a little way in and pull it a bit out and slowly push it just about half way in. Your body is roaring for more and you can't bear it. "GIVE me!" you shout and I push it in firmly a couple times, but you want more. "Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy!!" You start to scream and then you start to make a kind of 'oohing' sound as I begin to ram it and jam it until you are bucking and wining. I sometimes pause and go a bit slowly, and as you adjust and start to wine back on me I ram it harder and fiercely into you until you want to cry out . . . . . . and then I slow down and work it round and in and explore every angle until I feel you losing control. You start to respond up and drive it back at me.

And then I feel it.

It comes from deep in my loins, but also from my finger tips, from the top of my head and from my toes. It rages through my body and then pauses a brief moment somewhere in the small of my back and then explodes through my pulsing penis into you.

You howl with delight and keep working me until I am spent

I come off of you and lie on my back. You notice that my member is still a little 'alive' and throbbing. You hold it in your hand and it grows to its full stiffness again. You smile and whisper, "Can I do it another way now?"

"What can you mean?" I think. I thought I had given you so much you could go no more! But you really want to please me.

"You have been so good," you say to me, "that, this time, I want you to just lie back and make me do all the work."

You slowly stoop over me and place my cock in you again and descend on it.