Pledge Drive

Story Info
Raising money using sex.
1.4k words
4.43
17.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
al_Ussa
al_Ussa
277 Followers

We now interrupt your regularly scheduled reading pleasure to take you to our pledge drive, already in progress...

*

"Hello dear Literotica readers," an overly perky middle aged blonde says, "As many of you may know, the holidays are fast upon us, and this is always a difficult time for us. So please won't you consider donating? If you enjoy taking advantage of some our fine reading material, then you should support the website that makes it possible. Our phone lines are already open, so give us a call."

You try and tune her out, a little frustrated that whatever story you actually wanted to read is going to be delayed, but you can't help but notice your eyes drifting towards her more than ample cleavage. She's wearing a classy looking business suit and glasses, but she's somehow managing to show off a lot of her womanly curves. You are so distracted that you can barely pay attention to the phone lines ringing off the hook behind her, the various Literotica interns rushing to answer them as they take pledges.

For a moment, you are almost tempted to call them up and tell them to sod off, but the middle aged pledge drive hostess keeps you interested long enough for that urge to pass.

Soon she is joined by a rather skinny looking brunette man, younger than her, and also wearing a suit.

"That's right Kelly," says the man, "If you value high quality erotica and want to support the website that gives you so much of it, then now is as good a time as any to make your totally tax-deductable donation. It doesn't have to be a lot. Even a little goes a long way."

"We just need a serious commitment from you dear readers," the woman continues.

"And to show how seriously we take our pledge drive," the man says as he puts his arm around her shoulders, "Kelly here has volunteered to let our donors fuck her silly!"

"That's right," she continues, a plastic smile still on her face, "I've... wait... what?!?"

Clearly the woman didn't expect this turn of events.

"You heard us right readers out there," he says, "With any annual donation of two hundred dollars or more, you will have the opportunity to fuck our senior producer Kelly. Doesn't she have a sexy little ass guys!"

The blond jumps a little bit in surprise as he roughly slaps her across the butt.

"That's right readers," he continues, "For just two hundred bucks, you can have your way with this sexy lady! Fuck her up the ass! Get a blowjob! Even double team her! We aren't going to judge you. If you've got some fetish that you want to indulge, we say go with it!"

The woman -- Kelly - turns and stares at him angrily.

"Well," the host says, "Within reason. We kind of need her back in one piece next week so that she can continue to bring you high quality, online erotic literature. But other than that she's free all weekend, and eager to please you."

Before Kelly can say anything, the phones begin wildly ringing. The overworked, underpaid and (to be quite honest) underfed interns quickly rush about, each trying to take as many callers as possible. Seems that there are a lot of people out there eager to fuck this middle aged bitch six ways to Sunday. For a moment, you are almost tempted to pick up the phone yourself and make a pledge.

The other host walks out of frame for a moment, quickly returning with a slightly pudgy man.

"And look here Kelly," says the host, "We have our first donor! George here has promised to give us a whopping four hundred dollars for a crack at your ass. What do you say? You wouldn't want to disappoint our loyal readers would you?"

Kelly sighs, then begins to slip out of her classy little mini-skirt.

"I suppose not," she says, going along with it, "But can we just make it quick! It looks like I'm going to have a lot of donors to service tonight."

Kelly turns around and bends over, giving you a very nice glimpse of her big round butt. It looks surprisingly firm for a woman her age. For his part, George wastes no time in dropping his pants around his ankles and whipping out his rock hard dick. Walking up behind her, he slams it all the way up into her well-used ass. After all, she works in the entertainment industry so she's quite used to getting fucked up there. Nonetheless, you can hear you groaning as he continues to slam in and out of her.

"Well Kelly," says her co-host, "Since you're eager to get this over with as soon as possible, I think we better bring our next donor out here. Come on, get up on stage Dwayne."

On cue, a tall black man walks over. Kelly looks back and begins to shake her head, but the other host just ignores her.

"Now Dwayne," the host says bringing the microphone up to his guest, "You also gave us a donation of four hundred dollars, so you are entitled to have your way with Kelly. Got anything in particular in mind."

"Yeah," the black man nods, "I was hoping to get a blowjob from her."

"What do you say Kelly," the host says, "Think you can accommodate that."

"Oh fuck," Kelly screams out as the man behind her continues to pump in and out of her ass.

"That sounds like a yes to me," the host says grinning wildly, "Do you have a problem with that George?"

"Uh-uh," is all he can manage to get out, shaking his head as he keeps up with her rough anal fuck.

"All right Dwayne," the host says, "Why don't you go over and shove it in her mouth."

As he walks back over towards the beautiful businesswoman's face, you can see that Dwayne is quite well hung, even for a black man. His cock looks to be easily ten inches of rigid manhood. Kelly tries not to open her mouth, but given the rough fuck she's getting from behind, it is inevitable that she will scream out again. Almost as soon as she does so, Dwayne shoves the entire length of his cock into her mouth. Another thrust and he's already down her throat.

Kelly looks to be fighting her natural instinct to gag at such intrusion as the two men pump in and out of her, thrusting the poor woman back and forth. Soon George begins to slow down. For a moment, you wonder whether he is out of breath or getting ready to cum. He answers for you by firmly taking hold of her hips and thrusting as far into her as he can go. Already being double teamed, Kelly nonetheless jumps a little in surprise as she feels an eruption of sticky hot seed shooting up into her bowels.

Thoroughly spent, George withdraws from the overworked executive, letting a sticky trail of jizz spill out onto the studio floor. Kelly doesn't even care at this point. She simply kneels down, letting the mess get all over her pantyhose covered legs. At least it gives her a little more leverage, and she continues to suck off Dwayne, her head bobbing up and down as she struggles not to choke on his enormous black cock.

You feel yourself getting aroused by seeing this woman's still naked ass as she gives a sucks the man's cock. Almost instinctively now, you again find yourself reaching for the phone. Just as you make your pledge, Dwayne takes hold of the middle aged woman's shoulder length blond hair, shooting his load right into her throat.

Kelly turns and smiles as a massive gob of his black jizz leaks out of her mouth, spilling over onto her gratuitous cleavage. Since her jacket is already ruined, she begins to strip out of it, getting fully naked on stage. Sure enough, she has very nice boobs. They too look incredibly firm for a woman her age. Just as you feel yourself getting hard, the other host calls out your name.

"Hello reader," he says, "Since you've generously chosen to donate more than two hundred dollars, you too will get to fuck our delicious senior producer. Got anything in mind?"

You are speechless.

"So," Kelly purrs at you with lust in her eyes, "What do you want to do to me big boy? I'm waiting..."

And now we return you to your regularly scheduled reading pleasure. The pledge drive -- in case you were wondering -- was a massive success. Turns out a lot of men, and quite a few women, wanted a shot at Kelly's cunt, ass, mouth, tits and/or hands. Maybe next year we'll have to get twins. It's a much better gift than a fucking coffee mug or backpack!

al_Ussa
al_Ussa
277 Followers