Pledge to Edge

Story Info
Commit your cock to stroking forever.
1k words
4.25
26.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always known you are a Porn addict who goes through a constant craving to stroke and edge to hot women and our manipulative bodies. This is a deep addiction you have developed over time and it consumes your cock entirely. This is not the first time I have noticed your weak will to constantly jerk your cock off and it is certainly not the first time you have been caught. We both know that you are stand absolutely no chance in resisting your urgent need to get off to me and start beating your meat. You have been jerking off to me for years and constantly beg for permission to go further for me, to get more addicted and to stare at me for hours while you stroke yourself senseless.

Stroking continuously to my Onlyfans and AVN Stars furthers your addiction and intense desire to jerk off for me every second of every hour of every day. It is all your pulsating cock thinks about and reacts to, the thought of furiously fucking your hand till you are allowed to cum. You refresh my multiple twitter, Instagram and fan site feeds for more glimpses of me and more material to stroke to. You have sexualized every part of me and made ME your fetish and deepest turn on. It turns you on when you hold yourself off as you get closer and closer to see how long you can go for me. It's sexier, more rewarding and feels better and better the longer you prolong your orgasm for me and follow my instructions. Nothing feels better than edging, stroking, and falling into a jerk loop as I tell you how to stroke, when to stroke, and how fast and hard to stroke.

As you read my words, you imagine my voice clearly in your head and picture my perfect lips seducing you and guiding you into your edging session. You pledge to do whatever it takes to edge for as long as possible to my perfect body, pretty face, and alluring voice. My voice rings through your cock with each stroke and makes it sing with pre-cum. You begin leaking out of the tip of your cock as I instruct you to jerk up and down nice and slow. Eager, horny and dumb for me I allow you to grab your throbbing cock at the base and slowly work your way up, gripping and squeezing every last drop of control and cum out of your cock for me. You love when I allow you to goon and edge for me so recklessly, encouraging your addictions. You love when I allow you to slowly torture yourself for my pleasure and send yourself into a sexual comatose locked behind your computer or phone screen jerking to the hot woman you will never fuck.

It turns you on devoting yourself to stroking for my ass, edging for my big bouncy tits and doing it for hours. I want you to do this every day and send me proof of your horny porn addiction via photo or video. You belong on your hands and knees naked for me as I strip you of your rights, pride, and dignity. Horny porn addicts will be naked and on their knees stroking for me and showing me how desperate they are to edge for me. I want to see you stroking between your legs as your eyes glaze over and you further lose yourself in your dirty stroking habits and sex addiction. You can't get hard anymore unless I am the one instructing you to stroke and suffer for me.

I want you to repeat after me. I pledge allegiance to big bouncy ass and sending Dutchess all my cash. Stroking and edging while I am pledging and sending is where I belong. I am not fulfilled until I have committed my cock and cash to Dutchess.

You are just a pawn in my long line of porn addicted, dick stroking devotees. Vowing to edge and pledge yourself and your cock to me are the biggest testament to your porn addiction and craving to stroke for me constantly. This is your declaration of addiction and you will pledge to edge for my ass. Being a loyal cock stroker will train your mind and dick to get hard for me, stroke for me, edge for me and completely submit yourself to me. I will trigger your cock to react at my will and you will beg me for more. Pledge yourself to me completely. Every time you jerk and send to me you give up another piece of your control, another piece of yourself, and give me more power over your cock. You want to jerk to me forever and be my cock stroking gimp for years to come. Nothing feels better than giving into your porn addiction and stroking to my command at every opportunity I give you. It's a privilege to imagine my hands around you, milking every last drop out of you as I tease you with my body. You will stop and stroke at my demand and you love that I have that power and control over you.

This has been a long process over many inevitable sessions where I have subtly reprogrammed you to become more and more addicted to the idea of denying yourself orgasms, edging at my command and begging me for permission to release and cum. I completely control you and your cock and make you stroke yourself stupid. You are meant to spend your time and money stroking to hot, greedy girls who milk every last second, dollar, and drop of cum out of you.

I like to keep you constantly stroking so that you are constantly weak, vulnerable and ready for me to take advantage of. I benefit off of your addictions and constant need to stroke and jerk off. Beating your dick while I captivate and enthrall you further. I tantalize your eager temptations that you know you will give into at my say so. You yearn to further your addiction because it feels hotter and more taboo every time. Nothing feels hotter than committing yourself to your pleasure and my power.