Pledge Week: Day 01 Monday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

Twenty minutes into the challenge, Maggie was watching some of the girls get attacked by the piranha of college guys switching from class to class to make conversation with the towel covered girls. Most of the girls used one hand to hold their towels to keep their front covered and leave their butts exposed. Some decided to go around topless and tie their towel around their waist, while another one, Maggie saw it was Jana, she tied around her breasts and kept her pussy and butt exposed to all to see. Damn, she's bold, Maggie thought, looking at skin reflect the sunlight and look sexy in the light.

Andrea and Hailey finally made it a few minutes early, with a hug and kiss greet, both the girls looked out and saw most the girls in the same courtyard walking around, smiling, talking, and doing as they were told to do. "Where were you?" Maggie asked Hailey.

"Was asked to help in the library." She informed.

"Oh, ok. Well you missed it earlier. Andrea had them all give each other baths." Maggie teased Andrea about her horniness and having the girls do sexual acts constantly.

"Some of them look like they have the most delicious hairy pussies." Maggie told Hailey pulling her closer to her while standing in the middle of the grassy field. "Like yours is." She told her in her ear.

Andrea looked on as she knew what was coming up, Maggie slipped her hand inside Hailey's jeans and underwear and started to run her fingers through her curly, soft blonde pussy hair. "Oh yes, just like yours." Maggie whispered slipping a finger between her legs in the tight fitting space.

Hailey felt her pussy get wetter as Maggie kept her finger sliding between her pussy lips slowly up and down. Maggie let her finger slide a little bit inside the hot, wet hole and felt her pussy try to get more but she pulled back and continued to rub her finger up and down between her soaked pussy lips. Andrea was watching this and still keeping an eye on the girls. Andrea loved first day of pledge week, seeing a new batch of girls doing whatever it takes to become part of the sorority and how hot and horny she and Maggie and Hailey gets during the week.

Maggie pulled her hand out of Hailey's jeans and smiled at her, leaving her in a feeling of unfinished pleasure and wanting more. "Maggie?" She looked at her with a plea to finish.

"Next time don't be late and I won't be late with making you cum." She laughed at her tease and pushing Hailey's blonde hair out of her face and behind her ear. She loved making Hailey beg for sex, so this was a good excuse to do so with her.

Ten minutes left in this challenge and all the girls kept up well with it and stayed out in the open and did as they were instructed. Some of the hopefuls had afternoon and evening classes to attend to so Maggie let them get back to the house and get ready to go to classes.

******

By the time evening came around and all the girls were present and in their formal line in the living room. Maggie, Andrea, and Hailey discussed earlier, before the ten hopefuls came strolling back in, who they thought would make it and who wouldn't. So far they came up with Tiffany, Mary, and Alexandra would make fine additions to the sorority along with Grace and Brooke. Still too early to say still, but they have an idea of who to push a little bit harder to hopefully get across the finish line.

Along with going on who they liked the most and wanted to see who would make it, they talked about how odd, but nice, it was they rarely questioned their challenges, jobs, or what they have to do sometimes. First thing they did was the butt popularity contest and none of them had any qualms about it at all.

"Count your blessings where they are." Maggie grinned. "They all seem to be enjoying it or they wouldn't be willingly doing it."

A knock on the front door startled the girls and Maggie went and looked out the window and saw someone holding a box.

"Oh, the votes are in now!" Maggie turned around and looked at Andrea and Hailey.

Andrea and Hailey both jumped from the couch excited and was next to Maggie in a flash before she even opened the box up. Pulling out the paper Maggie read it and showed the two girls the results and overall comments about each girl.

Now with having all the girls in the living room, before dinner begins, Maggie decided to have the bottom five ranked girls have to go pick the food up and also cleaning up after they finish eating. Maggie was holding the results as she walked up and down the line of girls. She hadn't told them exactly what it was yet, but they seem to of had an idea.

"The results are here from the morning popularity contest." Maggie said excitedly unfolding the paper and looking at it again. "How about you girls take your bottoms off along with your underwear, and turn around as I tell you who won and who didn't."

The girls did as they were told and all took their shoes off, following their jeans and underwear, standing once again naked in front of the sorority sisters. All three sisters looked at the lovely pussies in front of them and then the variety of butts as they turned around and all locked on the ones they like the most.

"Ok. Let's begin with the results." Maggie said before adding. "Oh, and whoever is in the bottom five has to go pick up dinner and clean up after we eat, too. Now let's see who won."

Looking at the paper and reading off the first name, Alexandra, the overall comment was how it looked tight and tanned. Maggie grabbed Alexandra's ass and squeezed it gently as she read the comments, hearing a sharp intake of breath from her when she felt her hand touch her rump. "Mmm, it is tight." Maggie said letting go of her butt and moving on.

The second place went to Mary, for having a round, plump, and soft looking ass. Her ass has the best comments, but Alexandra had the most votes. But Maggie was pleased to see her girl get in the top five and be exempted from having to get dinner and cleanup tonight. Maggie ran her index finger between Mary's soft cheeks and lightly purred as she felt her puckered hole. "It is soft feeling, good job, Mary."

Third went to Grace for having a round and ample ass, both Maggie and Andrea both noticed Grace wiggling her ass a little during the contest and figured she would end up being in a high ranking. Using both hands to rub her bare behind, she started to softly knead it. "Very ample, bet it is soft feeling against a face." Maggie pulled her hands away and saw where her fingers were on her butt as it went from white back to her flesh tone.

"Only one way to find out." Grace teased and some of the girls looked over shocked, but amused at what she boldly said.

"I hope." Maggie moved on and read off who was fourth place.

Jana had taken the place with comments being how great it looked in the sunlight and how thick it looked. Following Kat for having an ass you could bounce a coin off of. The remaining five had excellent comments just not enough votes and were now having to go pick up dinner and cleaning. Tiffany, Julie, Amber, Heather, and Brooke, respectively. Andrea was a little perturbed for not seeing her perspective win, but was still pleased with her coming in sixth. Not too bad considering the top five asses that did get top five.

"Ok you five, looks like you are stuck getting us dinner and all. By the way, put you panties back on and take your shirts off." Maggie smiled at the bottom five girls. "You're picking this food up in your lingerie and actually have to walk in and not the drive thru." She added last minute to end the day off with more public displaying.

Wait until they get home and have to wear nothing but skimpy aprons while setting the table and cleaning afterwards, Maggie watched the girls go out with instructions of what to pick up and bring back.

"And this is just the first day." Maggie looked at the top five girls still standing in the line.

12