Pledges Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Afro-Cuban, huh?" the woman said. "Well you're beautiful. I love your dark, wavy hair."

The woman looked Yasmine up and down, eyeing her fitted white sweater and her super-short, beige skirt. "You have a nice figure. Nice breasts, luscious hips and firm thighs. I like," the woman said, licking her lips.

Then the woman glanced at Angela. "Oh, you're cute too."

Angela snorted and rolled her eyes. "Thanks."

Yasmine, visibly self-conscious, began to fiddle with her tiny skirt, trying unsuccessfully to pull it down over her curvy thighs.

"Anyway, Yasmine," the woman said, "why are you helping Angela film my interview if you're pre-med?"

Feeling protective of the quiet, young Soror, Angela cut in. "Now that I'm doing more interviews, I really needed the help. In fact, I have three more scheduled this week. Yasmine's been a big help in getting me organized."

The woman cut her eyes at Angela. "Fine, Yasmine," she snapped. "Now are the you of two ready?"

"Yes," Angela said as she looked into the camera's eyepiece. "Now please look into the lens, state your name and your relationship to the Sorority," she repeated for the third time. "Please."

The woman shook out her angled bob, which immediately fell back into place. "My name is Alexis Hightower. I'm in the Rho Sigma Tau Sorority, the Beta Tau Alumni Chapter. I'm the Parliamentarian of Beta Tau, which is the Metro Virginia Beach Alumni Chapter."

"And what do you do for a living, Soror Hightower?" Angela asked.

"I'm a nuclear physicist. I work for PJM Interconnection, which is the parent company for the Virginia Electric and Power Company. Well, Dominion Virginia Power, actually."

"Wow," Yasmine beamed. "That's impressive."

Alexis raised her eyebrows. "Of course it is. I'll have you know that I'm a very smart woman. And I'm a member of Rho Sigma Tau. And I was a double major in physics and mathematics. So of course I would challenge myself."

Yasmine lowered her eyes, embarrassed at being dressed down.

Angela looked over just in time to see Yasmine put her head down. "Okay, Soror Hightower," Angela interrupted. "How did you come to be a member of Rho Sigma Tau?"

"Look ladies," Alexis began. "I really don't have much time for this. See, I've already talked to Daria. You know, Daria Chapman? Our Alumni Chapter Vice-President? Well, she tells me that you, Angela, were great in bed. So let's get this started, shall we?"

Yasmine's eyes widened.

Angela kept her cool as she adjusted the lens. "Well, I'd like to get this interview done first. It's for our Sorority history."

"Later for that," Alexis said as she began to unbutton her blouse. "I need some help with this. Now."

Angela looked up and watched while Alexis casually slipped off her silk blouse. A tingling began deep between Angela's legs as Alexis sat there, her rounded, pert breasts covered in nothing but a deep purple lacy brassiere.

Then Angela shrugged and unsnapped her jeans.

Alexis shook her head. "No. Not you." She pointed to Yasmine. "You. You first."

Yasmine looked as though she were a deer caught in headlights.

Alexis sighed, growing impatient. "Yasmine? Undress. Now."

Yasmine looked at Angela. "Should I?" Yasmine asked.

"If you're comfortable, then go ahead, Yaz," Angela said softly.

Yasmine hesitated.

"Just remember how good it is at the House," Angela whispered as she reached out and touched Yasmine's arm. "Just remember how good we do it."

Yasmine smiled. Then she straightened her back and looked directly at Alexis. "So you want me, Mami?"

"Yesss," Alexis hissed, her nipples hardening, threatening to poke through her bra. "Yes, baby, yes. I want you. Now."

Yasmine unzipped her skirt and let the soft material fall to the floor. Then she took the hem of her sweater and pulled it up and over her head. She stood there in just a satin ivory-colored bra and panty set; her soft, honey-brown skin glowing. Admiring Yasmine's thick and luscious curves threatened to drive both Alexis and Angela to the brink of ecstasy.

Alexis drew in a sharp breath at the exotic beauty's curvy body. "Come here, Yasmine. But you," Alexis said, pointing to Angela. "You want a documentary? Well, keep filming."

Angela grinned and bent back down to the camera's eyepiece.

Alexis held out her hand. "Yasmine, honey? Come here."

She watched as Yasmine sauntered her lovely hips over to the sofa. Yasmine moved to sit down next to her, but Alexis shook her head.

"Like I said, sweetie, I don't have much time." Alexis sat back against the back of the couch and motioned to her mouth. "So get up here. Now."

Yasmine glanced back at Angela who just shrugged and adjusted the camera lens.

Yasmine carefully placed one foot on the cushion, held onto the back of the couch and stepped up. She planted her other foot on the other side of Alexis. Yasmine grabbed the back of the couch with her other hand and hovered right over Alexis' face.

Alexis pulled Yasmine's satin panties to the side and stared up at her dark pussy lips. She watched as Yasmine's inner pink petals thickened with passion.

"Now, Yasmine," Alexis whispered. "Lower yourself. Slowly."

Yasmine gripped the back of couch as she lowered her hips. Suddenly, she felt a warm, wet wiggling against her swollen clit. She looked down to see and feel Alexis' tongue extend right into her dampening pussy.

"Ohhhh," Yasmine moaned at the electric contact. "Oh yes! Oh God, yes!"

Alexis grabbed Yasmine's hips and pulled her down. Alexis groaned into Yasmine's thick wetness and her tongue eagerly lapped up the juices that flowed from Yasmine's passionate core.

Angela watched as Alexis buried her face deep in Yasmine's pussy. As she adjusted the camera, Angela slipped her hand into her tight jeans and began to stroke her bare mound. "So beautiful," she whispered, as an erotic tingling began flowing through her body. "So, so beautiful."

"You taste so good," Alexis moaned. She used her fingers to open Yasmine up even more. "Give me more, baby," she begged as she slid her tongue inside Yasmine even deeper and swirled it in tight circles.

"Ahhh," Yasmine sighed as her body rocked dangerously over Alexis. With one hand still gripping the couch, she yanked her bra down and pinched her nipples and rolled her hips in time with Alexis' tongue. "Right there, baby! Right there!"

Alexis pushed her tongue even deeper, loving the taste of the sugary sweet wetness that flowed over her lips. She kept one hand on Yasmine's hip, but used her other hand to firmly grip Yasmine's tight ass. She guided Yasmine over her lips and tongue, making the young girl moan in ecstasy.

Yasmine hunkered down over Alexis' lips, moving her body even faster. "Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

Angela's breathing began to race as she swirled her fingers over her clit. "Yeah, Alexis. Don't stop!"

Yasmine's moans rang out in the spacious room, echoing her intense passion. She continued tweaking her nipples, loving the dual pleasure that consumed her young body.

"Cum for me," Alexis chanted, her tongue still working on Yasmine's wet pussy lips. "Cum for me now!"

A thin sheen of sweat appeared over Yasmine's undulating frame. "I'm almost there," she moaned. "Just don't stop! Oh my God, don't stop!"

Wanting to heighten the young woman's passion, Alexis removed her hand from Yasmine's ass. She wickedly used her fingers to tease the sensitive area between Yasmine's pussy and ass.

"Fuck!" Yasmine shouted at the new, erotic sensations. "Oh God, right there, right there!"

Alexis curled her tongue and licked the sensitive area, lapping from Yasmine's swollen clit, to her dripping pussy, all the way back to her taut rosebud."

"Yesss!" Yasmine cried. "Oh God, yes!"

Sensing Yasmine's orgasm, Alexis pointed her tongue and tapped it directly against Yasmine's clit. She used a powerful rhythm to bring the Cuban beauty to the ultimate peak.

Angela pointed the camera directly at Yasmine's writhing body. She was gleeful as Yasmine threw her head back and shrieked in delight as she powerful orgasm raced through her body.

"Oooh, I'm cumming! Oh God, I'm cumming!" Yasmine shouted as her body tensed. She ground her pussy onto Alexis' lips and rose the sudden waves that rushed though her.

At that moment, Yasmine suddenly arched her back, gyrated her hips and moaned loudly through her climax. "Ahhhh! Oh God, yessss!"

Alexis held onto her hips and flicked the young woman's swollen clit. She licked and sucked, drinking all of the thick, sweet juices until Yasmine begged her to stop.

After several long moments, Yasmine disengaged herself from Alexis' lips and tongue. Her body continued to tremble as she slowly made her way off the couch.

Watching Yasmine sink to the floor, Alexis wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Okay, Angela. You're next. Camera. Upstairs. Now!"

Angela grinned as she clicked off the videocamera. "Damn, Alexis! But I gotta give it to you: You certainly get straight to the point!"

~~~

The next afternoon, the Lincoln University student cafeteria was buzzing with excitement. A room full of eager students sat at various tables, laughing and joking with each another.

However, two tables in the back of the room were eerily silent.

Heads down, the four Rho Sigma Tau pledges sat at one table, huddled together in silence. Dressed in their trademark black sweats with the hoods pulled over their heads, they hunched over their food, trying to eat as quickly and as quietly as possible.

Sierra sat at the table next to them, sorority protocol preventing her from being in public at the same table with the worms. She had her sorority handbook underneath the table, discreetly reading every single word, every single paragraph. She'd been studying the same handbook non-stop, looking for some way out of their dilemma.

In the back of her mind, however, her fight with Lina wouldn't leave her alone.

Suddenly, a shrill voice rang out in the bustle of the cafeteria. "Well, well, well! What have we here?"

Sierra looked up to see Jade, Mya and Brianna coming right toward her. Sierra rolled her eyes and grit her teeth at the site of Jade. But without a solid plan for revenge, Sierra had to watch her tongue.

However, she couldn't resist a stinging quip. "Thank you for visiting," Sierra spat, "but campus regulations state that there are no pets allowed indoors. So go kick rocks, or else I'm gonna call animal control!"

Jade twisted her face into a grimace. "Very lame, Sierra," she grimaced. "Very lame!"

Then Jade glanced at the four girls dressed in black, looking tired and haggard. "I see that your pledges are looking very...rough these days." She turned up her nose at the foursome. "Are these are the kinds of girls you're recruiting now? Tsk, tsk. I see that Rho Sigma Tau's standards have gone waaay down!"

Mya and Brianna giggled behind her.

"Get to the point or get gone," Sierra said, anger boiling inside her. As she stared, her fists tightened, ready to knock Jade out in one blow.

Jade snorted. "Just because you skeezers are stuck on campus, don't get an attitude with us."

Sierra's jaw set tightly and a thin smile crossed her lips. "Let me guess. You're all withdrawing from the University and I'll never have to see your faces again?" she said sweetly

"Not a chance," Jade sneered. "I meant that lucky for us, we don't have to look at your ugly mugs this weekend. It just so happens to be Mu Lambda's annual retreat weekend," Jade beamed. "Come Friday night, we'll be in the beautiful Virginia mountains, enjoying the scenery."

"If only it were hunting season," Sierra retorted. "I can get some silver bullets, you know!"

Jade's eyes closed into slits. "Look here, Sierra –"

Mya pulled her arm back. "Come on, Jade. Let's just go. Now is not the time, nor the place."

Sierra held her tongue as she watched Jade, Mya and Brianna slink away. It was hard keeping her cool, but she had to wait until the Sisters decided what course of action to take.

Then Sierra stood. "Pledges?" she said sternly, "I'm going to get something cold to drink. Stay right here and don't move."

They watched Sierra as she headed toward the other side of the cafeteria.

Once Sierra was gone, Roxie closed her eyes, seemingly deep in thought. Then her eyes sprang open. "Oh my God! That's it!" she said to the girls. "That's the break we needed!"

Mickie frowned. "Huh? What're you talking about?"

Roxie pointed her finger to Kara. "All right, girls. First you, Kara. Your parents own a security company."

Kara shrugged. "Yeah, and?"

Roxie ignored her. "And you, Nadia. Your mom's a building inspector for the City of Richmond, right?"

"Yeah, Roxie" Nadia answered. "How did you remember that?" Confused, she turned to Mickie. "You live with her. How does she do that?" Nadia asked.

Mickie smiled. "Roxie's got a photographic memory. See, remember what y'all said at that dinner we had with Sierra and 'em? When they asked us to tell them about ourselves? Well, I guess she remembered it too."

Roxie interrupted them. "And Mickie?"

"Yeah?"

"Your dad's a locksmith, right?" Roxie asked

Mickie rolled her eyes. "You know I don't like to talk about that."

"And my dad's a photographer!" Roxie squealed. "See, it's perfect!"

They looked at her as if she were wearing horns.

"What's perfect?" Nadia asked finally.

Roxie threw up her hands, exasperated. "Don't y'all get it?"

The three pledges responded in unison. "No!"

Roxie grit her teeth, her blood boiling that they hadn't caught on yet. "What we overheard earlier. That Mu Lambda won't be in their Sorority House this weekend."

"And?" Kara asked.

"And," Roxie hissed, having lost all restraint, "we'll just break into the Mu Lambda Sorority House!"

Nadia's eyes widened. "What?" she squeaked. She was outdone as her pledge life flashed before her eyes. "Why on earth would we do that?"

"I know why," Kara broke in, as understanding finally dawned on her.

She gave Roxie a wry smile, then she leaned forward. "This weekend, we're gonna break into the Mu Lambda Sorority House and steal that videotape!"

© 2009 Stephanie Rose Entertainment. All rights reserved.