Pledges Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Jade sat in a chair across from Janelle. Janelle felt Jade's eyes burn a hole in her and it creeped her out. To seal the deal, Janelle wore a cherry-red silk blouse, unbuttoned to her waist, and a tiny pair of pleated shorts. Her bronze skin was gleaming from the scented oil she'd slathered on after a steaming hot shower. She knew she looked delectable, but she hoped that Jade thought so too.

"So," Jade said, "tell me about yourself."

Thanks to Roxie, Janelle had the lie all ready. "My dad's a locksmith. His company makes safes."

"You're kidding."

"Uh, no." Janelle was uncertain as to what to say next.

"Funny you should say that. I actually need some service. I have a safe. Well, two safes, actually. One's here and one's in the basement. But the one up here is the one that I'm having trouble with."

"Jackpot," Janelle whispered. Then she frowned. How do I get to the safe down in the basement?

In a split second, she decided to go for it. "What kind of safes are they?" Janelle asked. "I mean, both of them." Then she added, "so that my dad can check them both at the same time, of course."

She hoped she was convincing.

Jade eyed Janelle's tight, trim body. "Later."

Janelle blinked. "Excuse me?"

"Let's talk about that later. I have something else in mind right now."

Janelle thought quickly. "Well, if you give me all the details now, I can have my dad come over, say, Friday evening after work? About eight that night?"

Jade shook her head. "That won't work. We'll be out of town Friday night and we're leaving at eight. No one will be here then."

Having confirmed the time, Janelle went to her backup lie. "Well, then, I need to call my dad today before he leaves work. If I let him know everything now, he can get someone over right away, maybe even tonight. So just tell me all about it now."

Jade shook her head, went over to the bed and sat down. Her skin brushed up against Janelle's. "I said later." Then she reached out and touched the small, sensitive patch of skin just behind Janelle's ear. She traced her finger over Janelle's soft, silky skin. "Tell me more about how much you want to be a Mu Lambda."

Janelle squirmed, trying to ignore the shiver that had run through her body. The thought of sex with Jade was intriguing, but she was here to get a job done. "I...I didn't think it was done like this."

"Well, here it is done like this." Jade lay back on her bed. "So show me how much you want it."

Janelle looked over at the attractive woman. Jade's skin was a rich brown, almost like a nutmeg color. She had soft black hair, that draped down over her shoulders. She was tall, about 5'10", with a frame that was thin and lanky, but very model-like. Her body had less curves than her own, and Janelle was a bit disappointed because she loved thick women, but Jade's body was still desirable as it was long and lean.

"I'm waiting," Jade said impatiently.

In that moment, Janelle remembered the reason why she never liked this woman: her attitude. It was a shame though, Janelle thought. Jade was quite beautiful, but the way she carried herself was a downright shame.

Doing a mock striptease, Jade shimmied up her top until her stomach was exposed. She slowly lifted it higher and higher to just underneath her tiny breasts. Janelle was captivated as Jade leaned back against the pillow. Then she watched as Jade shed her top and wiggled out of her jeans and panties.

Now nude on the bed, Jade spread her legs. "Please?"

Janelle smiled inwardly. This was as polite as Jade was ever going to get. Instantly, Janelle made a decision.

Janelle leaned down and pressed her face against Jade's stomach. She took a deep whiff. Surprisingly, Jade's natural scent was sweet and tangy. Janelle's mouth started to water. She rubbed her face on Jade's soft skin, enjoying the feel of the heat rising to the surface.

Rather than jumping right in, Janelle used her hands to gently stroke Jade all over. She slowly trailed her fingertips over Jade's face, her neck, her arms, down to her chest, and over her thighs and legs. Lovemaking was an experience for Janelle and she intended use her skill to tame this wild woman.

Soft gasps escaped Jade's lips. "Ohhhh," she moaned. "Ohhh yes!"

"Oh hell," Janelle groaned. Without thinking further, went to the taste she'd been craving. She was immediately taken with the sight of Jade's exotic flower. Janelle watched as a set of satiny brown pussy lips opened into deep pink ones.

Unconsciously, Janelle licked her lips. Needing to make contact with the luscious sight, she reached out a fingertip and stroked the moistening flesh.

"Please," Jade begged as she squirmed on the bed. "Please, now!"

"Please what?"

"Please eat me! Please!"

Janelle chuckled. She really thinks she can order anyone around. Well I don't bend that easily.

Janelle's lips inched closer to Jade's glistening slit. She extended an eager tongue and swiped the sensitive skin of Jade's inner thigh. "You want that, baby?" Janelle whispered.

"Yessss," Jade hissed, pressing her body closer. "Yes now!"

Then Janelle's tongue made contact. All at once, a honeyed nectar began to flow over her tongue, lips and right to her mouth. "Mmmmm," Janelle moaned as she drank the exotic elixir. "You taste wonderful!"

"Oooooh," Jade cried as a firm, licking sensation rocked her to her core. "That feels so damned good!"

Janelle grabbed her hips and hung on tightly. She used her oral expertise to drive Jade into a heated passion. She pointed her tongue and took long, sure strokes against the wet surface. Then, teasingly, she used her tongue to trace the letters of the alphabet along Jade's turgid clit.

"Ohhhhh," Jade moaned, her senses going into overdrive. "Right there, baby. Right there!"

Janelle curled her tongue and thrust it in and out of Jade's wetness. She felt the walls close in, her pussy tightening in her passion.

"Damn," Jade groaned, writhing across the bed. "Don't stop! Don't stop, baby!"

"I won't," Janelle whispered into Jade's juicy depths. Janelle doubled her efforts and attacked Jade's clitoris. She flicked her tongue back and forth, over and over the pink gem.

Jade's body tensed up in anticipation of an explosive climax. "Ohhhhh!"

Filled with lust, Janelle used her fingers to open Jade's lips wide. She tongued the clit, then brazenly buried her face in Jade's wetness. She followed Jade's movements, licking and sucking the sensitive pink jewel in time with Jade's rhythm.

Jade was outdone. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Now, sugar!"

"Yeah, baby," Janelle sighed, her mission nearly accomplished. "Give it to me! Right in my mouth, baby! Right in my mouth!"

Jade's body convulsed as the erotic sensations tumbled her over the precipice. Her moans deepened and she fully rode the waves of her intense passion and wanton desire.

Finally, Jade grew still. She lay there until her breathing became steady, then she curled up into a ball at the head of the bed.

Janelle raised up next to her and began to stroke her hair, tangling her fingers in the tousled strands. She was surprised that she enjoyed the experience so much. However, she still had a job to do. So she lay next to Jade, closed her eyes and patiently waited for the perfect opportunity.

Unfortunately, Janelle never noticed the red light blinking from a tiny hole set in the crown molding bordering Jade's ceiling.

~~~

At that exact moment, Daniel Cross sat at his desk, deep in thought. "What am I going to do about Jade? I barely see her anymore." He studied the picture on his desk of him, Jade and her mother. Their family hadn't been perfect, but had given him the most happiness he'd ever had. He picked up the framed photo.

"Alaina was so beautiful," he mused as he touched the image of his late wife. "So beautiful and so sweet." Then he looked at Jade. "How do I get you back? How do I get you back to me?"

Then his secretary Melinda appeared in the doorway. She knocked softly. "Mr. Cross? Professor Morgan, your two o'clock, is here. Shall I send him in?"

Daniel sighed as he put the picture back on his desk. "Sure. Go ahead."

Melinda, catching his forlorn expression, paused. Then she stepped inside his office and closed the door behind her. "Daniel? Let me be frank. I know you're preoccupied because I know you haven't talked to Jade in weeks. And that's not like you. So you have to do something." She waited a beat. "You're her father. You have to do something."

Daniel nodded. "I know, Melinda, I know. I just don't know what to say. Ever since Alaina..." He could barely say the words. "Ever since Alaina passed, Jade's been out of control. That accident really took its toll on that poor girl."

Melinda smiled. "I'm sure you'll think of something. But don't wait too late. Call it women's intuition, but I think she really needs you...now more than ever."

~~~

Burned from Sierra's rejection, Candace waited until later that afternoon to go up to Lina's room. Luckily, Lina was just coming out.

"Hey, Lina. Got a minute?"

Lina sighed. "Not now, hon. I've got to get the pledges for tonight's session. Maybe later, huh?"

Lina scurried off while Candace stood there dumbfounded.

~~~

Late that night, Mickie sat in her dorm room trying to study, but not getting very far. Thankfully, Roxie had given her a bit of space since her blowup the night before. And even now, Roxie had stayed out of the dorm room most of the day. As it was now, she hadn't made it back from the mall yet, but Mickie was anxious for the confrontation she knew they had to have.

"I just don't want to be that person," Mickie sighed as she closed her textbook. "A thief." But she couldn't deny that her girlfriend couldn't do this without her and her expertise. "Roxie's my heart," she said. "And I love her. And she needs me."

In the middle of her thoughts, there was a knock at the door. She got up and took the door handle. "Yes?"

An unfamiliar, yet feminine voice spoke. "Is Roxie there?"

Mickie opened the door to see a pretty, slim young woman. Mickie looked her up and down. "Yes?"

Janelle's eyes swept over her, and Mickie suddenly felt uncomfortable in her dark flannel shirt, jeans and sneakers.

"You must be Mickie." She held out her hand. "I'm Janelle."

Mickie shook her hand, raising an eyebrow, but decided to keep cool. "Yeah, sure. Come on in."

She watched the glamorous woman stride inside. Now that she took a closer look, Janelle's blouse was a bit rumpled and her skirt was a bit crooked, but she looked every bit like a glamorous diva.

Mickie shut the door and put her hands on her hips. "Roxie's out, but she should be back soon."

Janelle squinted, seeming to be in deep thought. "Yeah," she said slowly. "I tried to call her, but she wasn't answering her phone. Well, it's nice to meet you. Now, did Roxie tell you anything about me?"

Mickie shook her head.

"Well," Janelle began, "we're in the same class. Spanish. And I just have some information for her."

Mickie decided to be polite. "She should be back shortly. Do you want to wait, or do you want to leave it with me?" She hoped this woman would choose the latter.

Janelle smirked. "No, thanks. I'll just wait." She sat in one of the desk chairs and crossed her legs. She silently fluffed out her hair, then decided to reach into her purse and grab a mirror for a more proper primping.

Mickie began to grow a bit uncomfortable. How did Roxie know this woman? And why was she being so secretive? She decided to see what she could find out. She waited a few moments, a weird tension in the room, then she couldn't take it anymore.

"So, you're in Spanish with her."

Janelle was now busy checking out her manicure. "Mmm hmm."

"Did you know her before? I mean, before now? Like in high school or something?"

"Nuh uh."

Mickie grew impatient. "I mean, I can give her a message? Or you can just call her back?"

"Getting uncomfortable?"

Mickie's eyes widened and her jaw tightened. This girl was a piece of work. "No. I'm just trying to make conversation."

Just then, Roxie burst in carrying a plastic garment bag, a large bookbag and a cardboard tube. "Mickie! We've got the building plans from Nadia! So we're officially on our way! Now, she's going to call Kara and they're going to meet us later."

Then she spotted Janelle. "Janelle? You're back!" Roxie exclaimed. "How did it go?"

Janelle grimaced. "Well, the job was...umm...hard, but I got your info."

Mickie broke in. "What's going on here? Just how do you two really know each other? And what's this all about?"

Roxie put her hand on Mickie's. "It's about our mission. That's all."

Janelle turned to Roxie. "I wasn't sure if she was in on it or not. I'd have told her, but I just wasn't sure."

Roxie thought for a moment. "Well, she's not quite in on it yet. But I'm hoping to change her mind."

Janelle began to grow agitated. "I thought this was about Jade and her blackmail plot?" She turned to Mickie. "You need to help out," Janelle said. "I've done my part. So you need to do yours."

"I'm not a thief," Mickie said weakly. She had a sneaking suspicion that she was about to get ganged up on.

"You need to get your priorities straight," Janelle said, pointing a finger in Mickie's face. "A lot of people can be hurt by this so you need to think about what's really important."

"Not now, Janelle," Roxie said, trying to ease the tension. "Just give us what you've got."

Janelle took a deep breath, and quickly ran down the specs about Mu Lambda's security alarm system, Jade's closet safe and the safe in the basement. And she confirmed the Mu Lambda's travel plans for Friday.

"Anything else?" Janelle asked, a mischievous glint in her eye. "You know I'm always willing to help you, Roxie." She shot a glance at Mickie. "You know I've got your back...unlike some people I know."

Seeing the anger flash in Mickie's eyes, Roxie quickly showed Janelle out. "Nope. We're all set. Thanks."

Roxie closed the door, leaned against it and sighed a deep sigh. "All right. We have the copy of the building plans, the security alarm info, the safe info and I've got my outfit to distract the security guard." She was quiet for a moment. "Now, all we need is you. We really need you, hon. Since Kara's taking the safe, we need you to get us into the house. We need you to crack the security alarm code."

Mickie sat there silent.

"Come on, honey," Roxie pleaded. "For me?"

"And what about Janelle?"

"What about Janelle?"

Mickie chose her words carefully. "Does she expect something in return?"

Roxie gulped. "Ummm...no."

Mickie just stared at her.

"And if she did, she wouldn't get anywhere with me. You know that. You're my heart."

Mickie relaxed. She couldn't help the smile that spread across her face. "Really?"

Roxie drew her close. "Really!" She wrapped her body around Mickie's, giving her girlfriend all of her warmth.

Mickie returned her embrace. "Okay, okay. I believe you." She kissed Roxie on the cheek. Loving the contact, she moved to Roxie's full lips. She kissed them deeply, feeling a rush of heat all through her. "Of course I believe you."

Roxie beamed. "So you'll do it?"

Mickie rolled her eyes. "I'll do it. Just for you. Only you."

Roxie squealed. "Thank you," she said, squeezing Mickie even tighter, almost putting the poor girl in a bear hug.

Feeling her girlfriend's heated body, erotic feelings began to rise in Mickie. "Do we have time to make up?" she asked.

Roxie chuckled, grinding her hips against Mickie's. "Later. I promise."

Mickie poked out her lip. "You're such a tease!" she joked.

Roxie grinned as she wriggled out of Mickie's embrace and plucked her cell phone out of her purse. "Okay. I'm calling the girls. I know we have a pledging session, so I'll have Kara and Nadia meet here an hour early. We don't have much time until tomorrow night, so we're gonna hurry up and get these plans together and we're going to get that tape!"

~~~

Friday

~~~

"Done! All done!"

Jade shut her suitcase, packed to the brim, and set it near her doorway. Then she grabbed her notes from the bed and sat down on the soft comforter.

"Clothes? Check. Shoes? Check. Sorority manual? Check. Projector? Downstairs in the basement. Files?" She jogged over to her desk and picked up a stack of manila folders. "Check."

Just as she went to put them in her sorority duffel bag, Mya knocked on the open door. "Hey Jade, everyone's outside and in the vans. We're all packed and ready, and we have your car ready too. Are you almost ready to go?"

Jade nodded. "Yeah. I just have to get my files. Then I have to get the projector from in the basement." Then she thought for a moment. "Why don't you go down and get it for me? I'll be down in a minute."

"Nuh uh," Mya said, shaking her head. "I'm not going down there all by myself. It's creepy down there. Especially since the lights have been going on and off."

Jade rolled her eyes. "Fine. I'll get it and I'll meet you down at the door. Just get my bag, okay?"

"Sure."

Jade ran past her and headed downstairs. Mya cut off Jade's light, grabbed her heavy suitcase and lugged it out the door.

Unfortunately, Jade forgot her file folders sitting right on the desk.

~~~

"Looks like we're all set."

Camped out late that evening in Kara's off-campus apartment, Roxie looked around at her pledge sisters. Even after a long night of pledging, for the past two hours, they'd been rehearsing every detail of their mission.

After Roxie explained just how she planned to distract the security guard that made his rounds nightly, she patted the plastic garment bag next to her. "So you see, y'all, I've got my end covered, for sure!" she giggled.

Nadia's building plans were flawless, so they'd spent a considerable amount of time going over every inch of the house. They were unable to determine which room was Jade's, but they at least assumed it'd be on the top floor.

Kara then spent thirty minutes going over the bedroom safe, and how she planned to crack it. Just in case, she also explained how she'd get into the basement safe if needed.

Then Roxie nudged Mickie. "Now, finally, tell 'em how you plan to get into the security system." She looked at Kara and Nadia. "I wanted to make sure Mickie was comfortable with the rest of the plan before I had her share her part of the mission."

Mickie pulled out a small device, about the size and width of a pocket calculator. "This...is Daisy."

"Daisy?" Nadia asked. "What the hell is a Daisy?"

"Daisy was my first dog," Mickie answered. "She was a beagle. Brown. White spots. She was such a cutie. She ran away, though..."

Nadia threw up her hands, exasperated. "I mean, that thing there! That thing!"

Mickie held up the device. "This is Daisy."

Nadia grit her teeth. "Which is...?"

Mickie shrugged. "A counter."

Nadia turned to Roxie. "I'm gonna cut her if she doesn't stop fucking with me! Somebody get her!"

Kara broke in. "A counter is a device that works on security systems. It crashes the security system with thousands of random combinations of numbers until the right combination is reached."

"How long will it take?" Nadia asked.

"Only seconds," Kara responded. "It works fast as lightening. All you have to do is hook its wires up to the wires of the security system, turn it on, and let it go to work to crack the security code."

"Does that explain it?" Mickie said to Nadia with a touch of attitude.

Roxie tried to smooth things over. "Y'all know that Mickie really doesn't want to do this, but she's going to anyway. So she's a bit...salty."

"We're all at risk," Nadia said. "None of us want to do this, but you don't see us getting smart aleck about it!"

Mickie was silent.

"Anyway, y'all," Roxie said, "now, we don't have to show up for our pledge session tonight, so we'll head for the Mu Lambda house just around 8:30."