Pledge's Revenge

Story Info
What every freshman would like to happen during Rush.
753 words
3.57
9.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers

"Pledge slut, eat my pussy" The Haughty blond ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Babs", the auburn-haired freshman replied; beginning her ministrations.

"That's it, I can see why the boys voted you the winner of the cock sucking competition."

"I'm out," a tall brunette said holding up her glass.

"Finish me off, Amy firsts." Babs ordered.

Staying on her knees the pledge crawled over to the dark-haired Diana. "What beverage do you wish Mistress?"

Diana thought for a moment, "The Macallen."

"Pardon Mistresses, but the men took that bottle with them last night."

She was swatted with a crop, by a Nubian senior. "Why did you not say something?"

"She did," Babs said. "Can't blame the pledge for our brothers taking our stash."

"Yes, we can," Diana argued. "That is what pledges are for."

"There is a spare bottle in the basement, get it and then you are dismissed for the evening."

"She has been one of our best sluts," Keisha laughed. She drank a shot after losing the round of Devil's Triangle. "I'll miss her."

"After the gang bang, we'll let her know she was rejected."

"They never learn." Diana smirked.

That what you think, a hidden Amy thought. The trio had no idea that she had stolen Babs' spare key and had been listening in.

As the upperclassmen got more drunk, she patiently waited. It would not be the first time they passed out from getting drunk. She had to wait only another hour.

"Come here," Diana had laid on her back and beckoned Keisha. "Let's pretend you are my slave."

"Fuck you bitch," Keisha jumped on her as they stated wrestling.

"You're the slave."

"No, you are!"

"No Amy is!" they collapsed and feel asleep soon after.

Amy finished tying the Babs' arms behind her back, the other two upper class women has been also secured. Picking up a glass of water she splashed the water in the faces.

"What the fuck!?"

"Amy, what do you think you are doing?"

"Let us go, if you want to join the sorority."

Amy smiled," Was that before or after the gangbang?"

"It was a joke," Keisha pleaded.

"I was born at night, but not last night." She held up a large wooden paddle. "It's payback time."

"You wouldn't dare!" Babs said.

Amy responded by wacking all three of their asses simultaneously. "You are supposed to say something." She reminded them. Amy hit them. "Remember?"

"If you think."

Amy hit again and again.

"Thank you may I have another," Diana finally screamed.

"Yes, you may," Amy said sweetly. "You may all have several more, making their asses bright red. Amy than picked up the electric prod.

"Black bitch worship your superior's pussy."

"No way."

Amy jabbed her with the prod.

Keisha screamed as Amy grabbed her by the hair. Reclining in Babs' throne chair. "Now lick!"

Kiesha went to work.

"Bet you three weren't expecting the night to end like this," Amy taunted.

The other two girls just glared, as Amy came over Keisha's face.

Amy than grabbed a strap on and cinched it on her waist. "Diana." She beckoned.

The brunette did not move.

Amy sighed and picked up the prod, and Diana hurried over.

The auburn girl s grabbed her head," Suck! Keisha worship my ass!"

The two girls went to work. "That's it make it good and wet."

After a few minutes. "Enough." She walked over to Babs. "Well Queen Bee," pushing Babs to the floor and spreading her legs. "You have been overthrown"

"You wouldn't dare."

"Wouldn't I?" Amy counted as she began fucking the blond.

"Say thank you pledge."

"Never."

Amy bit her on tit, "Say it!"

"No!"

Amy slapped her.

"Thank you pledge."

Amy laughed sticking her tongue down Babs' throat establishing her dominance. She then flipped her over and penetrated her anally.

"Your turn Keisha," Amy said grabbing a new strap on.

"Yes Mistress," the Nubian responded.

"Who is learning the lesson now bitch?" Amy asked.

After finishing the second girl, Babs and Keisha were tied in a 69.

"Diana," Amy beckoned. "Hands and knees." Amy mounted her. "Now give me a ride."

Amy relished lording over her tormentors. She dismounted and stood before her prisoners.

"Now you worship your queen." She shocked each of them with the prod. "Babs my feet, Keisha my pussy, Diana my ass!"

The defeated trio went to work.

Amy held three leashes to the sorority girls. All three had collars saying Amy's slut.

"What are you?"

"We are the Pledge's bitches!" They chorused.

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
142 Followers