Plenty of Panties Ch. 02

Story Info
More panties in my laundry basket leads to wild anal.
1.5k words
4.39
24.3k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzamour
Sanzamour
218 Followers

We were next door neighbors, Sarah and I, so after I fucked her the first time I just figured it would probably become a regular thing. I guess I just imagined she'd end up bringing over a toothbrush and spending more time at my house then she did at her own. But it had been almost a week and she hadn't even tried to contact me since then.

I knew that there were plenty of other girls out there. As a matter of fact, I had actually seen a moving truck out front and a new girl moving in downstairs. But I've got to admit it was sweet to find someone right next door, especially one that gave a killer blow job like Sarah did. I didn't get to stick it in her butt like I'd hoped to, she got freaked out when I busted out the lube, but hey, nobody's perfect. I wasn't sure why she was ignoring me though, maybe she doesn't like repeat business or it's possible that she found, or already had, someone else.

I had laundry in the washer and I went down and switched it out. When I came back upstairs I couldn't stop thinking about Sarah. I think the other part that was pissing me off was that she had taken all of her panties with her when she left last time and now I didn't have anything left to remind me of her while I was jerking off.

I knew she had been home lately because I could hear here moving around in her apartment and early in the week it sounded like she was pounding a nail in the wall. I wasn't sure what side her bedroom was on so I couldn't say exactly if she'd had any other guys over in the meantime but I knew I hadn't seen or heard anyone.

I wanted to pour myself a drink or just sit in a big comfy chair and watch television but it seemed like a horrible idea since my mind wouldn't focus on anything but Sarah. I decided instead to go to the bathroom and take a cold shower. I couldn't stop thinking about how confident she was. You would have to be very brave and even a little bit crazy to pull off something like that and Sarah had done it with style.

When I was done showering, I went down and grabbed the laundry. I was thinking how excited I was to go down there the last five weeks since I was growing more and more certain that there would be a surprise waiting for me every time. I was almost positive Sarah wouldn't waste her energy now since the secret was already out.

I was so prepared for disappointment that I decided I wasn't even going to look inside until later. But I did need a clean change of sox and after twenty minutes of pacing back and forth and changing the channel a dozen or so times, I finally gave in and dumped the basket out on the floor.

I didn't have to look very hard to find them. Laying right on top of the pile were a red, white and blue pair with stars on them. My heart started racing, she hadn't forgotten about me. All of this time I was running around wondering if Sarah even remembered I existed and apparently she was just waiting around for laundry day again.

I didn't waste any time this time around. I grabbed the panties, went next door and knocked. There was no response at first and the windows looked dark but I knew if she had just gone through the trouble of planting a pair of her underwear down in the basement, then she had to be here and she probably was at least as horny as I was.

I knocked again and a few seconds later the door opened and Sarah was standing there dressed only in a sheer robe looking very sexy but also kind of sleepy and crabby. I handed her the panties and expected her to snap back to the cocky bitch I had first met.

"You fucking asshole!" Sarah said, as she looked down at the undies. "Why the fuck would you bring some other girls panties to my house?"

I didn't know her well enough to know if she was serious or if she was being sarcastic and this was all just part of her twisted form of foreplay. The closer I looked at her though, she actually seemed pissed, like she had just woken from an intense nap and sex was the last thing on her mind. Like she actually wanted me out of there.

I turned and started walking away feeling dejected and wondering what had happened. Sarah and I had seemed to have had such a wonderful connection just a few days ago and now all of a sudden I'm being treated like a stranger again. I wasn't sure where I had fucked up.

"Hey!" Sarah said, and waited for me to turn around. "Get your ass in here and treat me like the whore I am."

She had dropped the robe and was standing there completely naked, one forearm covering her breasts and the palm of her other hand covering her privates. I examined her face and she looked serious. So I started walking back toward her.

She grabbed the panties from my hand and bent over to step into them. I got a perfect view of the goods. That ass! So perfect and so extremely sexy. She pulled the panties up over her crack, ran into the bedroom and dove face first into the bed.

"I'm so sleepy." She said, as she looked over her shoulder at me but that orgasm was so tasty, I think I could use another one of them about right now."

I came up behind her, climbed up on the bed and straddled her legs. I hadn't seen her ass in panties before and I had to admit I liked the way it looked. I raised my hand and gave her a solid swat. It caught her off guard and she shuddered under the weight of my hand. I swung again and this time she let out a shriek. I hooked my fingers in the elastic of the panties and pulled them down below her butt cheeks. Then I covered them with my hands and spread them apart.

"What the hell are you doing back there?" She asked.

I answered by slipping my tongue down between her cheeks and licking her butthole. She squirmed and I wasn't exactly sure if that meant she liked it but I kept going until a moan slipped from between her lips. It was obvious she was enjoying the attention, plus there is no more pleasurable feeling in the world than a cold wet tongue on your bumhole.

I started ripping of my clothes, then I grabbed her hips and helped her up to her knees. She began to tremble with excitement, as I licked my finger and worked it into her tight little hole. I twisted it in a circle as I worked it in further, then slid it out slowly. I licked my middle finger and in the meantime caught a strong whiff of her scent on my other finger. I pushed them both inside of her and her spine stiffened as she jerked forward. At first she seemed unsure about the sensation but after taking a minute to get used it, she started fucking my fingers as she pushed back against them.

When I realized how much she was enjoying it and that she was taking two fingers quite easily, I pulled them out and replaced them with my cock. That filled her up even fuller but didn't seem to slow her down one bit. She kept bucking against it and allowing me to slam into her at the same time. I was unsure how long we were going to be able to keep up that pace when I saw her fingers clinch the sheets, her whole body began to tremble and she let out an extreme scream of pleasure as she climaxed violently and my dick exploded in her tight little ass.

"Oh my God!" She said as we fell down on the bed together. I didn't even know it was possible to cum with anal.

"You can do it put your ass into it." I said, as I got up and started getting dressed again.

I saw the panties lying on the floor and I wanted to snatch them up and add them to my spank bank, but if Sarah was going to invite me up every laundry day, jerking off would probably become a thing of the past, so I left them there. I went and gave her a kiss on the cheek and then headed back to my place.

My head was in the clouds as I pulled the key out of my pocket and put it in the door. I opened it up and was about to walk in when I heard a voice behind me. I turned around to see a very attractive young lady standing there with a puzzled look on her face.

"Hi. My name is Rachel. This is kind of embarrassing but I saw you downstairs doing laundry earlier today, I was wondering if you found a pair of patriotic panties in the dryer?"

Sanzamour
Sanzamour
218 Followers