Plotting a Course Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry too Becky. I should have told you that I wasn't interested." I said reassuring her. "Don't be nervous, everyone here knows we're..." I spoke in my softest whisper, letting my eyes dart around before adding the last word. "Gay." Bobby broke out into laughter and Becky put her hands over her face in embarrassment. "So where's your date?" I couldn't help my curiosity.

"I got away from him. He's a real piece of work. I've been looking for a reason to break up with him." This time she looked around more seriously and leaned in closer before whispering. "I think he's gay, I think he likes Bobby." She dropped the bombshell and Bobby and I stood, mouths agape staring at her.

"What?" Bobby managed to stammer in shock.

"We've been 'dating' for a month, he's barely let me kiss him, and he never tried anything more. It's like he just wanted to be seen with me. He glares at you two all the time, but his stare lingers on Bobby a little too long sometimes..." She trailed off.

"Well he's outta luck." I said as I wrapped my arm possessively around Bobby. Bobby instantly nuzzled against me and sought out more contact.

"Got that right." Bobby said causing the three of us to laugh. We headed back to the fire to mingle with our other classmates. The moon was almost full and wispy clouds drifted across the star strewn sky.

"I never got to show you my secret spot babe." I whispered in Bobby's ear.

"Fireworks?" Bobby questioned. His brow was furrowed as he looked at me through his sparkling eyes that were reflecting the moonlight.

"Yup, where I wanted to watch the fireworks with you." I answered.

"Lead the way." He said grinning as we slowly slipped away from the gathered crowd. I felt Bobby's hand slide into my own as I lead him down the beach. After about a quarter of a mile I found what I was looking for. There was a small path beyond the dunes that led to a secluded spot that was hidden by shrubs. I pulled some branches aside and held them for Bobby.

"In here?" He asked, unsure of my spot.

"Yeah babe." I answered following him through the bushes. There was a six foot square of flat sand, tall dunes on the beach side and tall shrubs and trees enclosed the rest. Bobby smiled as we stood in our secluded hiding spot. I placed my bag on the sand when I heard Bobby.

"Can I just have one more Moondance with you, my love?" Bobby was talking and singing into my ear. I grinned at the second Van Morrison song I had heard tonight and wrapped my arms around his waist. He did the same to me and I rested my forehead against his as we shared a slow dance, in the sand, under the sparkling sky.

"And every time I touch you, you just tremble inside." I whispered in his ear, quoting more lyrics to 'Moondance,' grinning as he trembled on cue. I kissed him quickly before unzipping my bag and pulling out the flannel blanket from inside. I shook it out and pulled him down onto it with me.

"This is a nice spot." Bobby admitted before kissing me. He rubbed my newly grown goatee against his face and sighed. "I love the way this feels." Bobby sighed as he rubbed against my neatly trimmed whiskers.

"I'm glad babe. I grew it for you." I answered before pulling him into a suffocating kiss as our tongues danced like our bodies were earlier. He climbed on top of me and my back was pushing into the blanket and sand below us as we rolled back and forth. I rolled us over so I was above Bobby. I broke the kiss and he was breathing deeply as I stared into his bashful blue eyes. His face was flushed and I saw my own love and desire reflected in his wanton face. He was perfectly handsome. "I love you Bobby." I said before placing four or five quick kisses on his swollen lips.

"I love you Robbie." He replied peppering my chin and cheeks with kisses. His lean fingers started pulling my shirt out of my jeans and I felt the warmth of their tips as they caressed my skin beneath my shirt. I inclined my back just enough to pull of my shirt before I was pressed back against Bobby. He was moaning and I felt his strong hands rubbing my back, pulling me tighter to his smaller body. I felt him struggling below me trying to take his own shirt off. I tilted off and helped Bobby slide his shirt over his head. His fingers were instantly rubbing over the hairs on my chest and he pushed me the rest of the way over, reclaiming his position on top of me.

Bobby's knees were straddling either side of my waist and his eyes looked like they were going to ignite with passion. He leaned down and took my right nipple into his mouth. I was moaning as he teased it between his teeth. His fingers were rubbing the fur on my belly as his mouth worked across to give my left nipple that same pleasure. I could tell Bobby was lost in desire when he lifted my right arm and inhaled deeply.

"God I love the way you smell Rob." He moaned as he gave my pit a long, deep tongue lapping. His tongue trailed back to my mouth and I gladly allowed it access. One of his hands drifted down to the bulge in my pants and squeezed it tightly.

"Shit babe." I growled as he retreated and quickly unbuckled my belt before unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans. His deft fingers quickly retrieved my throbbing cock from the fly of my boxers. Bobby's slick pink tongue stuck out and I moaned when his warm and wet tongue licked around my engorged head. His slick mouth engulfed my shaft and I felt his throat muscles tighten around my dick causing me moan and shudder from the sensation.

"Don't stop Bobby." I pleaded as I put my hand on the back of his head, urging him on. He mumbled something around my cock sending delicious vibrations through my body. I felt his tongue flick along the underside of my sensitive shaft as he masterfully slurped up and down my throbbing hardness.

"Your turn babe." I said pulling Bobby down beside me. I straddled his lap, like he had done to me. I felt his own erection trapped beneath the denim fabric of his jeans. I ground my ass into it as he moaned below me. I leaned over and bit one of his tiny nipples until he was yipping from the sensation. I relented and kissed and licked the hard nub. I licked the hollow of his collar bone before sucking deeply, leaving a red bruise below his skin. When I rubbed my goatee all over Bobby's neck he squirmed with pleasure below me. I kicked off my shoes and slid out of my pants and underwear before extracting Bobby from the remainder of his clothes. We were on the red flannel blanket, naked to the world, with just white socks on our feet.

I knelt between Bobby's legs as I lifted them into the air, holding them above my head. Bobby's tight pink hole was twitching in anticipation and I quickly kissed it.

"That's it Robbie." Bobby encouraged and urged me deeper while I begin to lick his tight entrance. I lowered his legs a little and took his rock hard dick into my mouth. His dick fit perfectly in my mouth and he was moaning as I used my pointer finger to probe his hole while sucking deeply on his manhood. I pulled off his dick and the suction caused a pop before his cock flopped against his abs, causing a string of pre-come to splash into his belly button. I leaned over and licked it up before retrieving the lube from my backpack.

I felt the cool fluid as I rubbed my fingers and massaged it onto Bobby's winking cavern.

"Who's teasing now?" Bobby panted before I quickly slid a finger passed his tight ring of muscles. Within minutes I had three slick fingers probing Bobby's tight ass.

"You ready Bobby?" I asked as I slid the cool lube up and down the length of my rigid shaft.

"Fuck yes Robbie, give it to me." Bobby was breathless in anticipation.

"Get on your hands and knees babe." He used some quick acrobatics to flip over instantly as I guided my prick home, into Bobby's warm and waiting ass. The intense heat was radiating as I eased my helmet through the guarded entrance.

"Oh, shit." Bobby moaned as I continued the slow decent into the depth of Bobby's ass. I kissed his neck and shoulders until I bottomed out. When he started thrusting back against me I knew he was ready. My hands drifted to grip onto Bobby's strong hips as I began making love to Bobby. I was taking slow and deliberately long strokes and Bobby was rocking back to meet them.

"Harder Robbie, fuck me." Feeling emboldened by Bobby's words I slid out and flipped him over onto his back. Bobby's legs were quickly entwined behind me as I quickly descended into Bobby's guts. He pulled me down into a kiss as I jack hammered hard into my willing partner's suffocatingly tight hole.

"So tight babe." I panted into his neck as he mumbled something indiscernible when I started assaulting his prostate. I took pride that I had rendered him speechless and grabbed his slick and dripping shaft into my hand. I jerked Bobby's hard-on in time with my thick cock thrusting in his ass.

"Shit. Ass. Bitch." Bobby's curses tumbled out before I felt his ass clamp and his dick pulse in my hand.

"You're milking me Bobby." I moaned as Bobby's ass sucked me deep inside. My balls ignited causing my come to blast off deep inside of Bobby. I panted while Bobby's sensitive cock was still within my grasp.

"Robbie." Bobby's eyes fluttered open and I was caught in his loving gaze. "You are all I need." He said to me before his head fell back onto the blanket.

"You too babe. I love you Bobby." I answered giving him a long sweet kiss. My softened cock escaped Bobby's ass and I leaned down and licked up Bobby's trail of jizz that glistened in the moonlight on his smooth, firm body. My seed trickled out of Bobby's butt and left a small pool on the blanket beneath him. We lay on the blanket, kissing and cuddling until his phone beeped.

'We're going to walk home.' Bobby showed me Katie's message and I looked at the time.

"We need to get home babe." I said as Bobby sighed before nodding and getting up. We got dressed and packed and slowly walked hand in hand back home.

*The story continues in Chapter 3*

12