Plotting a Course Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you Rob." His voice was muffled and I felt his tongue dart across my sensitive nub.

"You want me for what babe?" I teased and heard him stifle a chuckle. His face emerged from my chest and he grasped my cheeks between his hands as he spoke.

"I want you to fuck me in the ocean." His cerulean blue eyes twinkled with desire and I couldn't tease him anymore.

"Oh Bobby." I groaned as I picked him up and felt him wrap his legs around my ass. "You know just what to say." We both chuckled before locking our mouths in a lust-induced tongue twisting kiss. I felt the wind blow against my rigid mast and took a step deeper into the water so Bobby's ass and my dick were underwater. My shaft was huddled in Bobby's trench as he whimpered in my mouth. I readjusted Bobby's weight so I could have a free hand to loosen up Bobby's entrance. The waves were providing a delightful up and down motion as I had two fingers stretching Bobby open.

"You're killing me Robbie." Bobby moaned as he looked into my eyes. "I need you now." I adjusted Bobby so his hole and my prick aligned in the necessary position. Bobby felt my glans at his twitching hole and he slid down my chest to meet it. I squeezed him securely to me before smoothly thrusting my hips forward, feeling the pressure while Bobby moaned as his tight ring stretched, allowing my thick erection through his defenses.

The waves did most of the work with a gentle rise and fall as I slowly made love to Bobby. His hard six and a half inch organ was rubbing against the fur on my chest and Bobby was panting with desire. A large wave crashed on Bobby's back and I almost lost balance as Bobby started laughing with pleasure. The cool water splashing on his back sent him in to overdrive as he began thrusting to meet me.

"This is so freaking hot Robbie." Bobby's head was rocking side to side and he had a large smile on his face that looked deep in concentration.

"You're so fucking hot babe." I said watching my pleasure mirrored across Bobby's handsome face.

"Oh Robbie, I'm so close." Bobby's breath was ragged as he spoke. "Don't stop. Oh, don't stop!" He begged in my ear.

"Never babe." I grunted as I increased the rhythm to match Bobby's.

"Oh damn, oh shit, I'm gonna, I'm gonna." Bobby stammered, his words failing him. "Robbie!" He shouted as he ejaculated and I felt his steaming hot seed shoot onto my chest hair. On cue his ass cinched, constricting around my highly sensitive cock.

"Fuck Bobby, I'm gonna shoot." I groaned as I toppled over the edge.

"Do it Robbie, shoot in my ass." Bobby moaned wantonly as his head fell behind his shoulders. My dick pumped with the rhythm of my heartbeat as I exploded my thick juices and painted Bobby's inside a creamy white. Bobby's legs fell from behind my back as my dick was unplugged from his ass. I held Bobby close to me as he tried to stand.

"Incredible." Bobby whispered as his head nuzzled and lightly kissed my neck.

"You said it babe." I answered, cherishing every second of holding Bobby like this.

***

I was finishing my last shift at the deli when I heard murmurs before the place went silent. I turned around to see Shirley carrying out a cake and the rest of the staff followed behind her. I read 'Bon Voyage Rob' on the cake. I was touched that they did this for me.

"Thanks guys." I said as I walked around and shook hands and exchanged hugs. The few customers joined in with applause as Shirley started to cut the cake and hand out slices.

"Don't forget where you came from." Denny, the owner of the deli, said patting me on the back.

"Never." I answered smiling back him. I packed a large chunk of cake to take to Bobby before saying goodbye and thanking everyone. I would be heading off to college in Williamsburg in two days, all fall athletes needed to report to campus a month early for orientation and training/practice. Bobby had another month of summer before he would head off to college in Harrisonburg.

"I brought you some cake Bobby." I said as I entered the house and saw him sitting on the couch.

"Cake?" His eyes lit up as he repeated the word. Bobby loved desserts and always perked up at offered treats. I placed the box down in front of him on the coffee table before going to the kitchen to retrieve a fork.

"Wanna a fork?" I laughed as I returned to Bobby who had picked up the cake in his hand and had taken a large bite. Icing covered his face as he grinned at me, his childlike exuberance was endearing. He put the cake back in the container and held out his icing covered hand to take the fork. I kissed Bobby quickly on his lips, licking some of the icing from his face before handing him the fork.

"What's this for?" He questioned as he dug the fork into the fluffy cake.

"It was a going away cake from the deli." I answered and he nodded enjoying another bite. "You're so fucking cute." I whispered in his ear, causing Bobby to drop his fork in the cake box. He leaned over and pecked his lips against mine four or five times.

"My mom's around here somewhere." He warned while giving me a shy smile and returning to his cake.

"I need to finish packing babe." I said standing up from the coach.

"Wait for me." Bobby answered, his mouth full of cake.

"Finish your cake babe." I replied as he picked up the box and followed me upstairs.

*

Bobby's dad offered to take off work to help me move, but my Uncle Charlie Volunteered. He pulled into the driveway at precisely 7:00 AM and with Bobby's help we managed to quickly pack everything in the back of his truck before we secured a tarp and covered it. Bobby wanted to come and I gladly accepted, wanting as much time with him as I could manage. Bobby's mom and sister came out to give me a hug and wish me luck before we headed to off towards Williamsburg. Bobby was seated between Uncle Charlie and me on the bench seat and held my hand the entire way. We exchanged light small talk, but I could tell he was starting to feel forlorn from the impending separation.

I pulled out my information packet and tried to locate Gooch Hall, the freshman dorm where I would be living. Bobby and I laughed at the name as Uncle Charlie pulled into the fire lane with other families helping their kids move-in.

"Wait here, I'm going to go sign in with the residence advisor, find out where my room is." I said leaving Bobby and Uncle Charlie at the truck. The RA found my name on the sheet and gave me a small envelope that had a room number and key.

"Looks like I'm on the first floor." I said as I rejoined Bobby and Uncle Charlie at the truck.

"Thank goodness." Charlie said. "I was dreading carrying your crap up three flights of stairs." We all laughed and agreed. When we made our way to room 101 I was surprised at how large it was, until I realized it was a triple. There were three single beds and desks spaced around the room. We had our own bathroom, which was a plus. No one else was here yet so I just claimed one of the beds and started stacking my stuff around my bed and desk. It only took a couple of trips before my stuff was out of Uncle Charlie's truck. Bobby was digging in one of my bags before he started making the bed for me.

"Thanks Bobby." I said and he smiled at me, but I could see that he was trying to hold back the tears. I grabbed his arms and pulled him into a tight hug.

"I love you Bobby, we'll be ok. I'll call you once I've unpacked. I have orientation after lunch and a walkthrough for practice, but I'll call you after." I heard him sniffle and felt him nod his head on my shoulder.

"I'll see you when you make it home Rob." Charlie said, looking uncomfortable at the emotional scene unfolding in front of him.

"Thanks so much Uncle Charlie, Bobby will be out in a minute." I said and he nodded before waving and heading out to his truck. Bobby lifted his handsome face to look at me and I wiped the threatening tears that were pooling in Bobby's beautiful blue eyes away.

"I love you Robbie, I'm going to miss you." He said as he squeezed tighter to me.

"Me too babe, so much." I answered and felt my own eyes starting to get misty. I picked his feet off the ground and he quickly wrapped his legs around me while I assaulted his cheeks and mouth with light kisses.

"Thanks for helping me move babe." I said when I placed him on his feet. "Sorry I won't be able to help you."

"It's ok Rob." Bobby answered, using his arm to wipe his swollen eyes. "I guess I should go."

"Yeah." I whispered before pulling him into a final hug. I gave him a farewell kiss; it was hard and needy, filled with passion. I hoped it would last until we could be together again. I followed Bobby out to the truck and gave a final farewell. I couldn't help the single tear that slid down my cheek as I watched Bobby slowly fade away.

*The story continues in Chapter 4*

12