Plotting a Course Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not doing that, you're gonna kick my hand." I bristled as he stepped back and got in position to kick.

"No I won't." Billy reassured. "Don't flinch or I might kick you." I gathered my resolve and remained perfectly still as he ran up and I watched his leg swing through. My finger was holding the top of a nonexistent ball and I watched it sail through the uprights.

"Nice kick." I congratulated Billy on his first attempt. We stayed there for almost an hour as he attempted kicks from various angles and distances. Billy made more than he missed and was actually pretty good.

"Thanks Bobby, lemme buy you some dinner." Billy joked, knowing I had a meal plan. "Would you hold for me again so I can get some more practice in?"

"Yeah, now that I know you won't break my hand." I laughed as we headed off to eat.

**

Tuesday morning my alarm woke me up and I noticed that Billy was dead to the world in his bed. I quickly showered and checked my email before heading off to the first of my two classes today. My first class was in Wilson Hall, one of the iconic buildings on campus. It was at the top of the quad and had a copula bellower perched on the red roof. I walked into the small classroom for my Career and Life Planning class. One of the academic advisors was the professor and smiled as I headed into the classroom and noticed about fifteen chairs around a large table in the center of the room. There were only two empty seats and they were on either side of Rob's doppelganger, of all people. I pulled out the chair to his right and sat down facing the professor. The stranger nodded at me and I gave him a sheepish smile. I don't know why, but I was uncomfortable and could almost feel him looking at me out of the corner of his eye.

I focused on my notebook and tried to pay attention and take notes. When we were dismissed I could tell that the stranger wanted to talk, but I quickly vacated the classroom and headed off in the direction of my next class. My last class of the day was Calculus in Burruss hall, a modern interpretation of the older bluestone buildings, just off of the quad. After class I headed into the post office to check my mail for the first time since I had been at school. There were two slips of paper for packages and I queued up and waited my turn to retrieve them.

"JACard?" The man behind the counter questioned and I pulled out my ID card and handed it over. He inspected it before heading around the corner. He returned with two packages, one was a large padded envelope, the other a rectangular cardboard box. There was still a line behind me, so I quickly thanked him and headed back home without checking the return addresses, I was pretty sure I knew who they were from.

The room was empty when I got back and placed the packages on my bed. The box was from my parents, and the padded envelope was from Rob. I decided to save Rob's for last and opened the box from my parents. I wasn't disappointed; my mom had made cookies and other treats. I quickly read the note and smiled before I ate a chocolate chip cookie. I moved the box over on top of the mini fridge before settling in to open Rob's package. I tore off the top edge of the envelope and smiled when I saw the individually wrapped assorted Hershey miniature candy bars scattered inside. There was a card and what looked like a gallon sized Ziploc freezer bag. I pulled the card out and read the note.

'Bobby,

I wore this shirt a few days at practice. I hope you don't think I'm disgusting, but I know you like my smell. I can't explain how much I miss you.

All my love,

Rob.'

I groaned at the thought of Rob's smell. He always laughed at me when I got wrapped up in his scent. Something in my brain was addicted to it. I pulled the Ziploc bag out of the envelope and just stared at it for a second. I unzipped the bag and was enveloped by a smell that was distinctly Rob. Lightening jolted and I was instantly hard from the aroma. I stood up and quickly closed and locked the door. I glanced at Billy's desk and checked his schedule, he was in class. I pulled out my phone and called Rob to see what he was doing. He didn't answer so I jumped on the bed and pulled out the white sleeveless T-shirt. It had the words "Tribe Football" written across it in green and I held it to my nose, breathing in Rob's comforting and arousing scent.

With a new found urgency I quickly pulled off my own shirt before sliding Rob's on. I was immediately overcome with arousal; my cock was aching, trapped beneath my shorts. I was sliding my shorts down when my phone started ringing. With a groan I picked up my phone, but instantly grinned when I saw Rob's smiling face.

"Hey Robbie." I lustily answered.

"Hey babe." He almost growled, hearing the arousal in my voice.

"I got a new shirt in the mail, I just put it on." I answered.

"Oh shit babe, I just got out class, I'll call you back in a second." I could tell that Rob had picked up his pace trying to make it somewhere private.

"Hurry." I whispered in the phone before hanging up. I wanted to wait for Rob, but his pheromones were drifting up through my nose and reaching my brain. My dick was dripping wet as I slid off my shoes and then shorts. I could see a wet spot forming in my tight and tented boxer briefs. I patiently rubbed my straining member through the cotton fabric. I pulled the collar of Rob's shirt up to my nose and inhaled deeply. Instantly I felt a blob of pre-come drip out of my needy cock and add to the quarter sized wet spot in my underwear.

The speakers on my computer signaled an incoming Skype call. I swiveled my laptop so it faced my bed before accepting Rob's incoming call.

"Hey babe, one of my roommates will probably be back in fifteen minutes." He warned as his masculine face came into view. He hadn't shaved in a while and his cheeks were covered in stubble around his goatee. "God I miss you Bobby." Rob moaned as he saw me reclined in my bed against the wall, wearing only his sleeveless workout shirt and my boxer briefs.

"I got hard as soon as I smelled your shirt Robbie." I admitted, feeling my face flush as I continued to rub on my trapped erection. Rob scooted back in his desk chair so I could see him from his lap to his face.

"Touch yourself babe." Rob ordered and I instantly slid out of my underwear, my dick flopped out in front of me, pointing towards the ceiling. "So fucking hot Bobby." Rob panted as he rubbed his bulging crotch through his jeans.

"Whip it out Robbie." I whispered as I used my pre-come to lubricate my throbbing organ. Thankfully Rob complied and unzipped his jeans and fished his thick tool out of the fly. I instantly wished I could touch it and groaned as I jerked faster up and down my hardness. "Oh Rob." I panted as I watched a pearl glistening at the end of his fully engorged dick. I licked my lips before sticking my finger in my mouth, wishing it was Rob I was sucking on.

"Shit that's hot Bobby." Rob murmured as he wrapped his meaty paw around his steel-hard bone. I was so horny; it had been too long since I had been with Rob. Smelling Rob's shirt and seeing him on the screen had me achy and needy. I withdrew my spit covered finger from my mouth and shifted it so it was probing my tight pink puckered hole. "That's it babe, finger yourself." Rob's green eyes were glowing with passion as I quickly slid my pointer finger deep inside. "Oh fuck Bobby, so fucking hot." Rob moaned.

"Give it to me Robbie." I said with gravel in my voice as I slowly slid the finger in and out of my hole, burning with desire. My dick was leaking copiously as I fingered myself watching Rob jerk off 180 miles away. "I need you so bad Robbie." There was desperation in my voice as withdrew my finger and quickly sucked my middle finger into my mouth, lubing it with saliva, before letting it join my pointer finger inside my ass, stretching me more.

"I love you so much Bobby, when I see you I'm going to fuck you until you scream my name." I shuddered at the certainty in his voice and used my other hand to jerk faster, needing to come. "Robbie." I husked as I rocked my hips against my fingers. My eyelids fluttered shut as my orgasm overwhelmed me. With a final needy thrust I felt my body tense before the full body shudders started. My tight ass clamped around my fingers and I shot iridescent ropes of pearly white come onto Rob's shirt. "Oh shit Robbie." I panted as I opened my eyes to see his fist furiously pumping up and down his glorious eight inch cock.

"You are beyond sexy." Rob panted and moaned. "Oh fuck, take it Bobby, take it!" Rob bellowed before groaning and shooting weeks of pent up ball juice onto his own shirt. "I'm glad I called you back in time." Rob said grinning as I watched him catching his breath on the screen.

"I think you need to send me that shirt too." I whispered as he pulled it over his head and tossed it on his bed.

"Maybe I will. You're so freaking cute wearing nothing but my shirt." Rob admitted as he walked to his dresser for another shirt, before stuffing his dick back into his jeans and zipping up. Not wanting to get caught naked and covered in spunk I changed shirts, before pulling up my underwear and shorts and securing my own goods.

"Watcha doing babe?" Rob asked as I carefully folded his shirt up, gave it a final sniff, before sliding it into the top of my closest.

"Don't you worry about it." I laughed as I turned back and saw his toothy smile.

"You know we're playing you in October, coach thinks he's going to redshirt me, but I should be able to come up with the team." Rob said and my face lit up at the thought. "I won't be able to stay long though, we'll head back shortly after the game." My bubble burst as I was already imagining the night of fun we could have together.

"I'll see you then Robbie." I answered as I heard a knock on the door. I walked over and opened the bedroom door, but no one was there.

"Gotta go babe." I heard Rob say as I sat back down. "I love you. I miss you."

"Love you too Rob." I held my hand to the screen, wanting to touch him.

"Bye babe." I heard before the call ended and Rob's handsome face faded away.

*The story continues in Chapter 5*

12