Plotting a Course Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid down on the floor as Rob braced himself on the sink. "Suck it babe." Rob encouraged as I was licking his massive glans. I had been deprived from this glorious cock for too long and eagerly sucked it into my salivating mouth. "Oh fuck Bobby." Rob panted as he moved his hands to the back of my head as I eagerly gobbled him down, savoring his taste. I inhaled deeply before impaling myself on his drooling dick. His large head hit the back of my throat and I swallowed him deeper until my lips were buried in his dense patch of pubes.

"Fuck!" Rob murmured before I pulled off, gasping for breath, before quickly returning to my mission. "Come here babe." Rob said pulling me off the floor and into a heated, soul-melting kiss. He snaked his hand under my shirt and tweaked my nipples causing me to shudder. "I missed this." Rob husked as he grabbed my leaking erection in his strong hand. He instantly dropped to his knees and gulped down my manhood. His mouth was burning hot and slick as I braced myself on his head. My body ached for Rob's skillful touch and I moaned wantonly.

"So good." I was lost in the intense pleasure of Rob's mouth. Without warning Rob pulled off and spun me around so I was facing the mirror. I felt his steaming hot breath before his tongue dove right into my tight, pink, and twitching hole. My knees turned to rubber and I strained to keep my balance as he worked to open my puckered heat. His tongue was sending jolts of electricity through my nervous system. Rob was rushed and he forced one of his thick fingers inside me, causing my neglected hole to burn from months of abstinence. The hiss that escaped my mouth was quickly replaced with wanton moans as Rob quickly prepared me for entry. I heard him spit on his broad erection before I felt it at my barrier.

Rob squeezed my back tightly into his chest and I felt his velvet soft lips as they sucked on my neck. I felt him slowly fill me to the hilt. "Oh Robbie." I groaned as he bottomed out, filling me to the core with his love stick.

"You're tighter than I remember." Rob breathily chuckled in my ear as he gradually withdrew, leaving just the tip inside my gates.

"It's been too long Rob, give me what I need." I said slamming my hips back, desperate to feel Rob inside me. Rob quickly answered the call and started rampaging my hole. I could tell Rob was close, as he started panting heavily in my ear as he licked and nibbled on my neck.

"You're mine Babe." Rob whispered.

"Yours." I moaned as he toppled over the edge and eagerly jack-hammered, punishing my ass with his lust. "Can't hold back gonna, I'm gonna, fuck-Bobby!" Rob grunted and I felt a concentrated inferno as he blasted his hot spunk, covering my insides with his love juice. I was so close and aching as he slid out of my tight tunnel. He was still leaning against my back panting from the exertion. "I gotta go Bobby." Rob said as he stood up and pulled his boxers and pants up. I turned around to face him, needing him to realize that I hadn't gotten off. I felt his hot release dripping out my hole and down my thigh.

He caught the desperate look on my face before he looked at my swollen, blood-red dick, dripping wet and begging for release. "Oh shit babe." Rob said as he stepped closer to me. I let out a sign of relief; I was briefly worried that he was going to leave me in this condition. "I thought you, never mind." He said before he fell to his knees in front of me. His skillful tongue twisted around my shaft causing me to moan with pleasure before I released my pent-up seed with a stifled groan.

"Rob!" I shouted as I started ejaculating into his warm mouth. I felt him swallow three times as he milked my dick dry. He stood up and quickly pulled me into a kiss.

"I love you so much Bobby." Rob held my face in his hands as he spoke. I was trapped in the depths of his green eyes. "I'll see you soon. I gotta go." He gave me one final breath-stealing kiss before he pulled away; my bottom lip escaped his mouth with a pop as he smiled lovingly at me. "Bye babe." He quickly glanced in the mirror, making sure he didn't have any jizz on his face.

"Bye Robbie." I answered as I followed him out of the bathroom into the deserted building. "I love you." He turned and gave me a final smile before he ran to catch his bus. I walked around the stadium to where his bus was parked. I sighed as I watched it pull out and drive through campus on the way back to Williamsburg. My brief encounter with Rob wasn't enough to fill the void left by months apart. In a way it made me miss my handsome lover more than ever.

*The story continues in Chapter 6*

12