Plotting a Course Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby." Clint sighed and Matt moaned as his mouth was flooded with the strong taste of Clint. Clint was the only uncut guy Matt had even been with and it seemed as if the manly taste was magnified. Matt gently pulled the foreskin back over Clint's swollen head. He let his tongue snake between the skin and the head looking for any more of Clint's concentrated flavor. "Fuck Matt." Clint groaned as his eyes closed. Matt traced the tip of his tongue down Clint's frenular delta. Clint's knees briefly buckled as Matt worked the sensitive nerves on the underside of his erection.

"Like that?" Matt chuckled as he recognized the helpless state of his lover.

"Love it baby. You are the best." Clint opened his shimmering blue eyes and smiled as he watched Matt's lips part as he took six inches of his shaft into his mouth. Matt gagged briefly, but steadied himself trying to take all of Clint for the first time. "You're doing great Matt, don't force it baby."

"I want it all." Matt gasped.

Clint grasped Matt under his armpits and pulled him on his feet. Matt raised his head as Clint lowered his and their mouths sealed. Satisfied sounds filled the room as Matt gently sucked Clint's tongue into his mouth. Clint guided Matt backwards until he was sitting on the bed. Clint stood above a wide-eyed Matt who was staring at a four inch string of pre that was dangling precariously from Clint's slit.

"Shit that's hot." Matt mumbled before he deftly maneuvered his tongue to scoop up Clint's pre. The sweet nectar urged Matt on and his hands landed on the plump mounds of Clint's ass. Clint took a step closer to Matt who eagerly went back to worshiping Clint's nine and a half inch erection.

"Turn over baby, I have an idea." Clint cooed. Unsure of what was going on, but willing to do anything that Clint wanted Matt leaned back on the bed. "Slide back here." Matt's head was hanging off of the mattress and Clint took his place above him. "If you want to stop, or it's uncomfortable let me know." Clint warned. Matt nodded before he took Clint's velvety soft, lead pipe into his mouth. Clint slowly slid deeper into Matt's throat. Both men were moaning as Clint's glans reached Matt's throat. Matt gagged and Clint quickly retreated. "You okay?" Clint asked, concern was heavy in his voice.

"Yeah, so hot. I think I can do it." Matt grinned before wiping a string of saliva from his mouth. Matt let his head fall back down and Clint assumed the position to feed Matt his dick. Matt opened wide and Clint did not hesitate. He felt his cock breach Matt's throat. A gargled groan escaped Matt's mouth but his green eyes were ablaze with desire. Encouraged Clint thrust deeper, feeling Matt's throat engulf his thick shaft. Matt swallowed and Clint was overwhelmed by the constricting around his engorged shaft. Matt had deep-throated Clint and was giddy with delight when he felt Clint's thick bush tickle his lips.

"Fuck baby." Clint groaned as he pulled back and heard Matt gasp for breath. "You okay."

"Great. Fuck my mouth stud." Matt encouraged and Clint took pleasure in watching Matt's Adam's Apple bobbing as swallowed his entire erection. The new feeling was electric and Clint braced himself on the bed as orgasm sent his nerves into a frenzy of electricity. Not wanting to miss the taste of Clint's seed Matt pushed Clint's hips back just in time as the first volley of cream landed on the roof of his mouth. Matt let out a muffled cry as Clint flooded his mouth with his steaming, thick, white cream. After composing himself, Clint fell to his knees in front of Matt's grinning face. Matt was panting but bore a look that could only be described as satisfied. Clint lightly kissed Matt on the lips.

"You are the best baby. No one has even taken all of me." Clint stole another kiss. "Now let me take care of you. Sit up." Matt sat up but shook his head as his face turned fire engine red. "Hey. What's wrong Matt?"

"It's." Matt let out a sound that was a mix between a laugh, a sob, and a sign. "Well..."

"Well..." Clint prodded.

"I came when you did." Matt admitted and Clint's face lit up with a toothy grin.

"That's so fucking hot baby."

*** Three months later ***

"Glad you could make it Bobby." Matt said as he walked with his friend to Zable Stadium. "Nice shirt." He added with a smirk. Bobby was wearing a purple shirt with the words "I Bleed Purple" printed in gold.

"Wouldn't miss it Matt." Bobby answered. "We can sit with your friends if you want." Bobby nodded to the green and gold clad student section.

"Naw that's okay. Wouldn't want you to get harassed." Matt nudged Bobby as they found a seat on the bleachers. It had been almost a year since the last time JMU played W&M in football. A lot had changed since then. Last year Bobby was rooting for his boyfriend, Rob, who played for the opposing team. Matt and Rob had transferred schools and everyone seemed to be happier because of it. Matt's boyfriend Clint was a former teammate and roommate of Rob and it would be interesting to see how they handled being on opposing teams.

Midway through the first quarter Bobby cringed as Clint caught a pass over the middle and bulldozed Rob for a first down. The crowd erupted in jeers after the play when Clint pulled Rob to his feet and slapped his ass. Matt tried his best not to smirk at Bobby who was red in the face. Bobby knew Rob was okay, but that he had been embarrassed.

"He'll get him back." Bobby murmured and Matt couldn't help but chuckle. Rob and Clint were great friends, but they clearly wanted to get the better of each other. Clint played tight end and Rob was a linebacker. They were matched up most of the game. In typical fashion the game was hard-nosed. The teams were tied at seven at the end of the third quarter. The first play of the fourth quarter was a tight end screen to Clint. Clint caught the ball behind the line of scrimmage. Rob charged like a battering ram and form tackled Clint behind the line of scrimmage for a loss. The small, but rowdy group of JMU fans roared their approval as Rob helped Clint to his feet. This time Rob smacked Clint's ass which caused more jeers and applause.

"Go Robbie." Bobby's cheer was barely audible over the crowd. Matt pulled Bobby back down so he was sitting beside him again. The ball was snapped again and as if Rob could read Clint's route he cut off the pass and intercepted the ball. Rob was quicker than Clint, but Clint lunged and with his fingertips managed to clip Rob's fleeing foot. Rob fell to the ground but was up quickly and said something to Clint before he handed the ball to the referee. JMU kicked a field goal which turned out to be the game winner.

"Sorry Matt." Bobby consoled his friend as they headed to wait for their men to come out of the locker rooms.

"Well if we had to lose to someone." Matt shrugged as the two leaned against the wall and exchanged light-hearted banter. The two were laughing and joking around when players and staff started to stream out of the locker rooms. Most of the occupants had exited so the pair moved closer to the doors.

"Out of my way faggots." A gruff voice came as one of the William & Mary players, still sour from the loss, elbowed Matt out of his path.

"What the hell." Matt mumbled as Bobby helped steady him.

"Leave it." Bobby whispered as the player cut his eyes at the pair.

"You should listen to your boyfriend." The player grumbled.

"He is not my boyfriend." Matt rebuffed. Bobby cut his eyes behind the bully and smirked.

"He's my boyfriend." Rob's confident voice resonated as he left the locker room. "Bobby, Matt, is my former teammate, Jenkins, bothering you?"

"The team is better off without your sissy ass on it." Jenkins spat on the concrete at his feet.

"Well this sissy just helped beat you Jenkins." Rob calmly rebutted as he filled the gap between Bobby, Matt, and Jenkins.

"Everything alright here fellas?" Clint's voice was deep and secure. Jenkins straightened up, a new swagger in his stance, apparently he thought reinforcements had arrived.

"No, these faggots are talking shit." Jenkins had a smug smile on his face as his teammate, Clint, surveyed the scene before him.

"I think you should apologize." Clint warned.

"Apologize?" Jenkins was taken aback. "These queers are talking shit."

"I think you're the one talking shit." Clint glared at the shorter, but stockier Jenkins. "Apologize."

"I'm not apologizing to these three." He started to walk off and bumped into Matt again who stumbled but managed to keep his footing.

"That's the last time you touch him." Clint's glare turned frigid as Jenkins slowly backed away from the scene. "You okay baby?" Clint paused to check on Matt. Matt nodded and Clint leaned down and kissed him quickly on his lips.

"Matt is my boyfriend. Rob and Bobby are my best friends." Clint turned, glaring at Jenkins, holding his pointer finger in his chest. "You're a captain on this team. It's time you started acting like it."

"Problem gentlemen?"

"No sir." Clint answered the approaching assistant coach who had witnessed at least some of the confrontation. "Jenkins made some homophobic comments. He was about to apologize."

"Good game Rob. Wish you hadn't transferred." The coach patted Rob on his shoulder before he approached Jenkins. "I think you should apologize to your former teammate and his friends."

"Sorry." Jenkins said through gritted teeth.

"See you at practice." The coach dismissed Jenkins who trudged away. "Y'all have a goodnight." He flashed the group a wink before heading off in the direction of the parking lot.

"Well we better get going." Bobby said before giving Matt a hug. Rob and Clint hugged and slapped each other's back before switching partners.

"Take care little dude." Clint said picking Bobby up off his feet and squeezing him tightly as Rob and Matt shook hands. "Don't be strangers."

*

A few minutes had passed since Bobby and Rob had headed off, but Matt stood, fixed in place. "What is it Matty?" Clint questioned, his voice laced with worry.

"You just..." Matt shook his head and looked at the ground. "You just told a teammate that I was your boyfriend. You kissed me out in the open."

"Oh shut up." Clint grinned before grabbing Matt's hand and walking in the direction of Landrum Hall, Clint's dorm. Matt was smiling broadly as they walked across campus holding hands. He looked around expecting people to stop and stare, but the other students just walked around as if the couple didn't exist. Clint led them into his room. Matt sat on Clint's bed while Clint rifled through his gym bag. Finding what he was looking for, he pulled out a sweaty sock and put it on the outside doorknob before closing and locking the door. "Come here you." Clint cooed as he pulled Matt back to his feet. Matt stood on his tip-toes and wrapped his arms around the taller man's neck as Clint's tongue teased, sought entry, and eventually slipped through the velvety soft, sweet lips. The two were desperate to keep their lips sealed as they kicked out of their shoes and pants. The two separated, both inhaling deeply. In a fraction of a second both men removed their shirts and their bare chests smashed together as their lips and tongues reunited. Clint's strong fingers cupped Matt's firm ass cheeks through his tight white briefs. Matt moaned before Clint deftly dropped Matt's briefs to his feet.

"Sit baby." Clint husked. Matt instantly took a seat on the edge of the mattress. Clint's large six foot six inch body looked awkward as he kneeled on the floor in front of Matt, but it was obvious that he was exactly where he wanted to be. Matt's long seven inch prick was poking straight as an arrow with a blush colored head. "You're so sexy baby." Clint whispered before his tongue licked the base of Matt's turgid tool. Matt's sighs were barely audible as Clint teased his tongue along the slit that was glistening with a dollop of sweet, delicate sap. Clint tenderly lapped up Matt's juice and got an amuse-bouche of the reward to come. Clint had given Matt blowjobs; however, he had never swallowed. After today's events Clint knew that would change. Seeing Jenkins bully Matt made Clint realize how much Matt meant to him. It was in that moment that Clint realized that he loved Matt, and would do anything for him. He was going to gladly take Matt's release.

Clint's lips sealed around Matt's throbbing head. Matt leaned back against the bed and moaned as Clint savored his boyfriend's hardness in his mouth. Clint had never been able to deep-throat his lover's throbbing cock, but he made up for it massaging the excess saliva down Matt's exposed shaft in time with his bobbing mouth. Matt's sweet pre was trickling from his hose and Clint began to hum with every drop that teased his taste buds. Matt was awash with pleasure. Clint's warm mouth was a glorious vacuum causing him to unravel. Matt began thrusting his hips and matching Clint's rhythm. Knowing he wouldn't last long, Matt tried to pull out of Clint's mouth. Clint grunted and pinned Matt's hips to the mattress. The thought of Clint wanting to swallow his load was too much for Matt. Ripples of pleasure washed over Matt's convulsing body and Clint's mouth received volley after volley of Matt's sweet juices. Clint swallowed before he gradually removed his lips from his lover's shaft. Matt's eyes were sealed and he was gasping for breath.

"Like that baby?" Clint whispered as he climbed on top of his spent lover.

"You're fantastic." Matt praised before opening his eyes and studying Clint's handsome face.

"I'm not finished with you yet Matty." Clint winked before claiming Matt's mouth. Matt's arms and legs instinctively wrapped around the larger man and the room was again filled with muffled moans. Matt's fingers drifted through Clint's shaggy blonde hair. Clint opened his eyes and saw his own love reflected in Matt's green eyes. Clint broke the kiss and kissed Matt's Adam's apple before kissing his way down Matt's slightly furry chest. Matt relished the feeling as Clint's tongue lingered on his hard nipple. Clint loved Matt's body. His man was in perfect shape with long and lean muscles. Matt was on the school's club water polo team and his body showed off his swimmer's build. Clint grinned when he was greeted by Matt's re-hardened seven inch cock.

"Someone likes the attention." He teased as he placed quick kisses along the inside of Matt's thighs. Matt's body shuddered as he knew what was about to happen. Right on schedule Clint lifted Matt's legs and dove tongue first into Matt's puckered hole. Matt squirmed in pleasure as Clint gently lapped at his sweet hole. "Fuck you taste good baby." Clint mused before he began thrusting his strong tongue into Matt's tight halo.

"More." Matt pleaded, wanting more and reaching for Clint's head, trying to urge his lover deeper. Encouraged by Matt's reaction Clint began to devour his man's pink rosebud. "I need more Clint. Please." Matt was reduced to groans and grunts as he pleaded for more. He felt a glob of spit land against his tight heat before one of Clint's meaty fingers began to prod at his gates. "Clint please." Matt whimpered. Clint slowly worked his pointer finger passed Matt's tight muscled ring. A glistening line of pre was dangling from Matt's swollen mushroom head and almost reached his stomach. "I'm ready Clint." Matt urged.

"Not yet baby." Clint cooed before sticking two fingers into his mouth and coating them with saliva. Matt exhaled audibly as Clint carefully penetrated his canal, stretching his insides, preparing them for his large bone. Matt began thrusting against Clint's fingers showing his readiness to be filled.

"Ready Clint. I promise." Matt sighed when Clint withdrew his fingers. Clint fumbled beside his bed until he found a bottle of lube and a foil condom packet.

"Clint." Matt's head shot up off the bed as he studied Clint's face.

"What's wrong baby?" Clint paused, concern on his face.

"Tonight you said that I was your boyfriend." Matt started.

"Yeah baby. I did."

"I'm your only one?" Matt managed to ask.

"Of course Matty." Clint leaned down and placed a chaste kiss on Matt's swollen lips. "It's just you."

"I'm clean Clint." Matt's cheeks flushed.

"I've never barebacked." Clint answered smiling.

"You think we can?"

"Damn Matt, you asking me to fuck you raw is the hottest thing anyone has ever said to me." Clint returned the condom to its original location and grabbed the bottle of lube. Cool, clear liquid was soon trickling onto Matt's twitching hole. Clint then took the bottle and drizzled some on Matt's flagging dick.

"Clint." Matt moaned as Clint took Matt's slick seven inches in his hand and gave it a quick stroke. Clint stood up and coated his throbbing cock with an ample amount of the moist fluid. Matt quickly wrapped his legs around Clint, digging his heels into his plump ass cheeks.

"Ready baby?"

"So ready Clint." Matt whispered. Clint watched his exposed glans as it hit his target. This was the first time he was going to feel the raw heat of his lover's insides as they coiled around his throbbing phallus. "Fuck." Matt groaned as Clint began his calculated descent into Matt's tight tunnel.

"Fuck you feel so good baby." Clint moaned when he felt Matt's hole reach the root of his cock.

"Move." Matt begged. Clint slowly developed a rhythm that Matt eagerly met as the two lovers slapped against each other. Matt reached for his straining erection but Clint pinned his hand to his side.

"Flip over baby." Clint withdrew his hardness from Matt's furnace and Matt instantly got on all fours, his ass pointing as an open invitation for Clint. Clint joined Matt on the bed. Matt sighed when he felt Clint's broad chest press against his shoulders. Clint nibbled on Matt's earlobe before he penetrated with one long, fluid stroke.

"Oh, Clint." Matt moaned and his elbows gave out causing his chest to collapse. Clint thrust his broad cock into Matt's slick sheath until he found his target. "Oh fuck. Right. Fucking. There." Matt whimpered. Matt was full of intense pleasure. Clint bombarded his sensitive nerves and he was lost in the feeling. Matt knew that Clint's grinding love-stick was the only one he wanted. His insides wrapped perfectly around Clint's shaft. Without warning Clint pulled Mat's arms out in front of him so he was flat on his stomach on the bed. Clint's larger body pressed into Matt, forcing him into the mattress.

"You okay?" Clint grumbled, pausing briefly to check on his smaller lover.

"Don't stop." Matt's response was muffled by the pillow. He enjoyed the weight of his larger lover. Emboldened by Matt's response, Clint thrust harder, testing the mattress springs beneath them. The small twin bed was banging against the wall, Matt was groaning constantly as the friction of the sheets beneath his erection had him quickly approaching climax. "Fuck." Matt let out a garbled groan as his over-stimulated dick blasted his second load onto the bed beneath him.

"Shit baby." Clint moaned as Matt's sphincter clamped around his pistoning rod. "Fuck Matty. I'm gonna blow." Clint felt Matt's body shudder as he thrust, completely submerging his generous erection deep in his lovers cavern. Matt whimpered as he felt Clint's already throbbing cock swell and blast molten heat into his core. "Love you." Clint whispered into Matt's ears as he rolled them over on their sides and cuddled up behind his lover. Matt felt Clint's warm breath against his neck and reached for the covers. The larger man stirred briefly from his barely awake state and squeezed Matt tightly to his chest.

"Mine." Clint mumbled, before he succumbed to sleep. Matt's smile could have lit up the campus and he quickly followed Clint into a blissful slumber.