Plotting a Course Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

The lunch rush was finally over and I breathed a sigh of relief. It was a baptism by fire and I managed to make it through the service without spilling anything. My only remaining table was two silver-haired ladies enjoying early afternoon cocktails. I took a seat and looked at my phone for the first time since I left home. I had several messages asking how the interview went and I laughed quietly as I sent out a quick 'I'm a working man' text. When I looked up a gentleman was seated in my section and I quickly scurried over to him.

"The kitchen still open?" He asked before I could greet him. He had a warm and engaging face and smiled when I placed a menu in front of him.

"Yes sir it is. May I get you a beverage?"

"Scotch, neat."

"Yes sir. I'll be right back." I made my way to the bar and retrieved his beverage. "Here you go sir. Are you ready to order or do you need a moment?"

"I'll be easy. How about a club sandwich and some potato chips." I smiled and tapped the screen to place his order.

"Yes sir, I'll put that in for you."

"Thank you." He said before I walked away. After refreshing the ladies cocktails I checked in the kitchen for the gentleman's lunch. They were plating it and I thanked them and carried the plate to his table. He was on the phone as I approached.

"It's my birthday and I'll spend it however I want." He quickly ended the call and placed his phone on the table.

"Here you go sir, can I get you anything else?"

"I'm fine thank you." He seemed irritated by the phone call. I headed back into the kitchen and asked the cooks if they have desserts for birthdays. They cut a slice of lemon meringue pie and added a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

"We can get everyone to sing." One of the line-cooks added.

"I am not so sure he'd like that." I laughed and took the dessert into the dining room. The man looked up as approached and studied me.

"I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I overhead it's your birthday." I placed the pie down beside his mostly finished lunch.

"Well that's very kind of you. Thank you."

"No problem." I grinned and started to walk away.

"Hey." He called after me and I quickly returned to his table.

"Yes sir?"

"Do you like fishing?"

"Yes sir." I wondered why he asking but let it go.

"I saw the marlin on your T-shirt." He added. I had forgotten that I was wearing one of Rob's T-shirts under my white dress shirt, I hadn't realized it was showing through.

"Oh, it's my boyfriend's shirt, he loves..." I trailed off. It was a bad idea sharing that with the patron and I didn't want to cause a scene with my sexuality. I heard him chuckle and felt slightly better.

"Don't worry about it kid." He flashed me a toothy smile and winked before I left the table. I walked to my other table and cleared the empty glasses and took them to the kitchen for washing. I headed back into the dining room and cleared the gentleman's empty sandwich plate as he was taking a bite of the pie.

"I think he likes the pie." I told the cooks as I placed the plate in the rack of dirty dishes. Miranda walked through the door and showed me how to load and start the dishwasher.

"The boss said you can head out, just stop by and see her on your way out. Good job today."

"Thanks Miranda." I followed her out the door and was surprised to see that the man's table was empty. I walked over to it and found a business card and a fifty dollar bill. The back of the card read: 'Keep the change. Call me if you want to take your boyfriend fishing.' I turned the card over and read: 'Charter Boat Captain Cliff Sterling.' The man was very generous, the tip was much more than his meal and drink. I put his business card in my wallet before taking the cash to the register and paying his bill.

I quickly cleared his table and headed out to meet Ms. Grant. She was behind the counter and waved me over.

"Great job today Bobby. Miranda said you did well."

"Thank you ma'am."

"Come in tomorrow at noon. We can get you on the schedule."

"Sounds good. See you then." I smiled and headed out to my Jeep. What a day it had been.

*

"I'm proud of you son." My dad stood up and shook my hand before pulling me into a hug as I walked in the house.

"Congratulations." My mom and sister joined in entering the room with a cake glowing with candles. I smiled at the gesture and we set down to eat a slice of the moist and delicious devil's food cake. Just as I was blowing out the candles Rob came home. He had started shaving in the mornings for his internship and a stubble had already started showing. He walked behind me at the table and lightly kissed the top of my head before greeting my family and joining us. Rob inhaled his cake, excused us, and practically dragged me up the stairs.

"I'm so proud of you babe." Rob grinned and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I've been waiting all day to do this." Within an instant Rob had stolen the breath I was taking. We were pressed together, hips touching, hands roaming, and our lips and tongues were entangled.

"Robbie." I gasped when he relinquished the kiss.

"You're so damned sexy Bobby." My face flushed and I was filled with desire as I watched Rob fall to his knees before me. His mischievous green eyes twinkled up at me as he unzipped the zipper on my khakis. I felt his tactile fingers slip into my fly before they teased the growing bulge in my briefs.

"Rob." I murmured while he carefully worked my trapped dick from the fly. I stared at Rob's handsome face as he squeezed my cock in his strong grasp. His stubbled cheek sent a static charge through my body as he teased my cock and gently rubbed it across his face. Rob briefly flashed me a glimpse of his pearly white teeth before his impish tongue began to tickle and prod the sensitive delta beneath my glans. My breath hitched and I used my left hand to grasp Rob's strong shoulder as his moist tongue teased my nerves. My body was alive and on edge from his tongue. I felt a drop of pre-come emerge and groaned when Rob's broad tongue lapped at my leaking slit.

"Shit Robbie you're so fucking hot." I struggled to keep my eyes open when my cockhead penetrated Rob's luscious lips. Rob's mouth possessed a welcomed warmth. His tongue teased the underside of my shaft and I involuntarily thrust, wanting him to take more of me. Rob grabbed me around my hips and started working in steady, increasingly deeper bobs, before swallowing me entirely. My swollen glans was constricted in Rob's throat.

"Fuck." I gasped before I felt his plump lips slowly retreat to my mushroom tip, they paused breifly before diving back down my engorged shaft. I let my right hand fall onto Rob's head, feeling his short, velvety-soft hair under my finger tips. Rob knew exactly what I liked and used his knowledge of my body to drive me wild.

"I'm close Robbie." I panted over his garbled moans. Rob swallowed me a final time and wrapped his lips around the base of my stiff member. I groaned frustrated when his perfect mouth left my glistening organ completely exposed. My cock was swollen and desperate for release. Strings of saliva dangled precariously like icicles on a roof. Rob smirked at my neediness before he tugged his shirt over his head. Rob's chest was beefy and strong. The fine hairs around the tattoo had started to regrow, but the word 'Bobby' was clearly visible on his left pectoral muscle. I felt my dick in the vice of Rob's fist as he worked my slippery cock and jerked rapidly. My organ was inches from Rob's mouth, on the brink of firing. Rob was teasing me. My breaths were short and quick. I felt my balls tighten and my muscles began to tense. Rob's free hand braced me as my knees threatened to give. My head buckled and my eyes sealed as my orgasm took over. I felt my cock pulsing, shooting my thick, creamy load onto Rob. I gasped and slowly opened my eyes. Rob was still squeezing my sensitive shaft, trying to milk every last drop. I felt his lips kiss my swollen glans before he licked the last drop of seed from my slit.

I weakly fell to my knees and was face to face with my lover. He smiled broadly and placed a sweet kiss on my lips. I let my eyes wander and discovered what Rob had done.

"Fuck." I moaned when I saw his chest, my name, was covered in thick ropes of semen. Without thought my tongue lunged for the cream and licked up my release. I could feel Rob's heart-thudding as I licked his chest clean. I held my seed on my tongue and tasted the familiar flavor. Slowly, I funneled it into Rob's waiting mouth. There was fire in our kiss as our tongues wrestled around my quickly dissolving seed.

"I love you Bobby." Rob broke the kiss and rested his forehead against my own.

"I love you Rob." Our eyes were locked, in an intense gaze. Like Rob's tattoo, our love was indelible.

*This story will continue in chapter 15*

*Thank you for reading. Please let me know what you think.*

12