Ploughing the South Forty Pt. 02

Story Info
The ladies welcome Colin back to town, in a special way.
10k words
4.79
78k
157

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many readers wanted to see more of Colin and his busty farm beauties, Janine and Kat. Sorry if it took a while, and I hope you enjoy it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Five weeks ago, the yellow cab had driven all the way from town to pick me up at the farm. After it dropped me off, all the multiple explanations had begun.

First, the hotel, where they had assumed that I had skipped out on my bill. My luggage was in storage, and I was met with mostly disbelieving expressions when I tried to explain why I had disappeared so suddenly. Eventually, it appeared that, as ridiculous as the story sounded, they decided to let me off the hook. I paid my balance, and collected my luggage.

The airline was much more sympathetic. They didn't care why I had missed my flight, and only charged me the usual hundred dollars to rebook my trip home.

The toughest nut to crack was the car rental company. When I walked into the office, carrying only the documents of my rental agreement, and a picture of the destroyed car, they were not amused. They had gone the full route, reporting the car stolen, and making me a wanted man.

As far as I was concerned, the only people I cared to be wanted by were a certain luscious farm owner, and her equally desirable daughter. With that in mind, I made an effort to clear the air. I explained about the accident, the goat, the horse... the accident with the horse, and how I was out of consciousness for a few days. It was mostly true, and the fact that I had come in of my own free will led the police to drop the charges. The car wasn't stolen; it was wrecked, and the insurance I paid for rendered me not liable for that damage. In the end, it wouldn't have mattered if I'd set the car on fire right in front of the rental office. I was covered.

There. At last, the unwanted drama of the trip was dealt with. When I was growing up, not ten miles from that area, I'd never experienced such a snafu in my life. Of course, it was far from being all bad.

My investment licence was active in another province, but I had a non-resident status on it, so I was able to do business there, and did have a few other clients in that area. Mostly distant relatives, and former friends from school, recent events had moved them way down the priority list.

Now back at home, I was dealing with clients here, and making arrangements to have other representatives look after them, at least temporarily. While it was possible and legal for me to have Janine and Kat as out-of-residence clients, it wasn't my wish to do so.

I wanted the whole enchilada.

Before you call me a greedy bastard, remember I had been asked to be their advisor, anyway. I didn't have to continue sleeping with them to do it.

That was just a very desirable bonus.

Very desirable indeed.

***

This time, my arrival at the airport wasn't a solo affair. In fact, both mother and daughter were in attendance, and dressed to the nines.

I had no idea they cleaned up so well.

"Welcome back," Janine said softly, as she kissed me on the cheek. "I've missed you."

"We've both missed you," Kat smiled, planting her own kiss on the other cheek.

"The feeling is definitely mutual," I replied, hugging them both. I noticed the looks we were getting from people around us. Janine and Kat were each clad in their slinkiest, tightest dresses, and simply oozed sex. Having them both kissing me was bound to draw attention, but I didn't care. I even let my hands wander down over their beautiful bottoms, cupping those firm cheeks gently. I didn't feel any lines that would indicate underwear. Perhaps the girls were planning ahead.

I must admit, I was surprised to see them dressed this way. Having only spent time with them on the farm, I had the impression that jeans, denim shirts, and dust were their most comfortable state of attire. Now, I had Janine in a little black dress under my right arm, and Kat, wearing blue, under my left. Both dresses were tight, short, and revealing. Maybe I was rubbing off on them.

Kat's Cadillac was waiting for us in the parking lot. My bags were tossed quickly in the trunk, and Janine herded me into the back seat with her. Kat sat in front, hands on the wheel, looking at us in the mirror.

"You know where we're going, right honey?" Janine asked, looking forward.

"Yes, Momma," Kat nodded, pushing the button to start the engine. "I know exactly where to go."

"Not home?" I asked, confused. "We're not going to the farm?"

"No," Janine smiled, snuggling against me. "Tonight, we're staying in town, just for a treat. Dinner out. A very nice hotel room, with a big bed, comfortable enough for all of us."

Like I said... Planning ahead. I was fine with that.

"Now, it will take us about twenty minutes to get to our first stop," she giggled. "Kat is driving, so we don't have anything to do until then, unless you can think of something."

"Hmmmm, gee, no," I smiled, teasing her cruelly. She pouted, and hung her head.

"Shot down again," she sighed, then peeked through her hair at me. "Are you sure you can't think of something?" She tugged at her dress, pulling the neckline lower, causing more of her lovely, full bust to spill out.

I gave up teasing her further, and took her into my arms, tasting her lips again. My hand slid up her side, coming to a stop when it met the rounded projection of her breast. I fondled her gently, then more urgently, reaching up to drag her dress off her shoulder and bare her chest. I leaned down, and sucked her nipple firmly.

"Oh, fuck, I was just thinking of making out, but I like your plan better," she groaned, holding my face tight against her boob.

"Um, you guys want to wait until we get out of the parking lot before you get naked?" Kat chimed in from the front seat. "You're gonna get us arrested."

"Just get us out of here," Janine moaned, while I continued to graze on her breast. My right hand had found its way between her legs, and had her skirt up around her waist, with two fingers wriggling into her pussy. "Oh, shiiiiit, Colin, don't stop what you're doing!"

The car stopped, and I heard Kat talking to the parking lot attendant, while I kept sucking her Mother's nipple harder, now gnawing on the stiff bud. The Cadillac didn't have dark windows, so if the attendant was paying attention, I'm sure he got a good look at Janine's large breasts hanging out of her dress, with me moored to the right one like a starving infant.

"Nice one, guys," Kat laughed as we pulled out into traffic. "I think you just made his day. He did a double-take when he saw you!"

"F-U-U-U-U-U-C-C-C-K!" Janine growled, ignoring Kat's words, totally focused on my mouth and fingers, which were now deep inside her, rubbing the wet inner surfaces smoothly.

"Not fair! Not fair at all!" Kat moaned. "How am I supposed to concentrate on driving while you're doing that?"

"Eyes... on... the road!" Janine groaned, both hands now gripping my wrist, while she ground herself hard against my hand, forcing my fingers deeper, and her clit against my thumb. "Fuck! Fuck, I'm gonna cum! I'm... GNAHHHHHN! YESSSS! AHHHNNNNN YES! OH MY GOD!"

Her pussy gushed, dripping juices over my hand and Kat's leather upholstery. She gasped over and over, still holding my hand tight against her cunt. Finally, she released me, and slumped back in the seat, breathing hard.

"Mmmmmm, that smell," Kat smiled at me in the mirror as I sat up from her Mother's breasts. "You okay, Momma?"

"Mmmmm, I, um, huh?" Janine sighed. "Pfffft. I, uh..."

"Never mind," Kat chuckled. "I hope you don't mind giving me some of that treatment later," she smiled, making eye contact in the mirror again. "You've already got me dripping, just from watching."

"I promise," I nodded, licking my fingers.

By the time we arrived at the hotel, Janine had recovered her senses. She stuffed her tits back into her dress, and pulled the hem back down to its normal position, which was still only mid-thigh. Her eyes were still a little fuzzy, but with me to hold her up, the three of us managed to make it inside from the valet without drawing too much attention.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" Janine whispered as we were seated in the restaurant.

"G-spot," I smiled, sniffing my fingers, which still had her scent on them. "You can get vibrators that are shaped to hit it. Good, was it?"

"Good?" she sighed, rolling her eyes. "Holy fuck, is that an understatement! I can hardly stand up. I've never cum like that!"

"Can we talk about something else?" Kat asked, arms crossed over her chest, conveying her dissatisfaction with how things had gone so far. "I don't need to be reminded you've had all the fun. I'm so horny I could just jump him right here, on the table, in the middle of the restaurant."

"Probably not the best plan," Janine shook her head. "I'm sorry, honey. You're right. I have been a bit selfish, although in my own defense, I didn't plan on getting quite that rambunctious in the backseat. Someone wouldn't be denied." Both women turned to look at me, smirking playfully.

"What?" I laughed. "You expected me to be patient?"

"Not really, no," Kat smiled. "If I had won the toss, it would have been me in the backseat with you."

"A coin-toss? That's how you decided?" I asked.

"It was the only fair way to choose," Janine answered.

"Well, I'm glad to be in such demand that you have to choose," I smiled. With the three of us evenly spaced around the circular table, no one could cuddle together, but I wasn't out of reach. Kat was the first to run her bare foot up my leg. A few minutes later, Janine joined in. It told me that I wasn't going to get much sleep tonight, as both my lovely ladies wanted my attention.

They were going to get it.

***

Dinner was great, with very good food and even better company. I had a nice steak, New York strip, medium rare, and the girls both had sirloins. I suppose being farm girls, it was natural that they be meat eaters, although I did recall Janine's admonition about us 'eating someone Kat knows'.

Good advice. One should not become emotionally attached to one's meal.

Dessert, on the other hand, was fine to get attached to. I was sitting at the table with two delicious courses, both of whom I'd be consuming later tonight, in one way or another. Truthfully, I was getting a little emotional about both of them, although in slightly different ways.

I was also feeling a little guilty about this burgeoning relationship. There were two beautiful women involved, so a choice of some sort would be required at some point, even though they seemed happy to share me currently. That was the physical side of the coin. The emotional side might be more complicated. Only time would tell.

This particular coin had three sides, however; Physical, emotional, and professional. The professional one might seem to be a problem, but, in actuality, it was the simplest to manage.

I don't know why people have such a hard time with money. It's really very easy to understand. You have some, but need more than you can get by simply exchanging time for a paycheck. If you go that route, you lose, as you just don't have enough time to accumulate what you need.

So, you need to invest. Notice I didn't say save, and I didn't say speculate. To save is to preserve what already exists, not to create new wealth. Speculation is the other end of the spectrum, where those who are afraid of risk think they can beat it by making one big score. In today's world, there are more than enough people willing to step in and tell you they have a new program, or a new system, or a new source of information, that will make you millions overnight.

Bullshit. Information is good, but consider this; if such a system actually existed, and you invented it, would you share it with the world? Maybe, after you had made your billions, but until then, you'd likely keep it to yourself. It's just human nature. Then, having made your fortune, why would you need to charge for your information? If altruism and fairness was your goal, why not just give your secret away?

Because it never really existed in the first place, that's why. Just another scam, playing on the fears, and the greed, of the masses.

I, on the other hand, believe that what one man can do, another can do. The wheel is already proven. Reinventing it is not required. Follow the blueprints, and the house will look as expected.

I know it requires vision, patience and faith... all in short supply nowadays... but it is proven, and it works.

None of this was news to Janine when we sat in her kitchen, the evening after our fun session in the barn loft. Her family had been investing the proceeds of their farmland, both production and real estate value, for decades. She knew how it worked, and so did Kat. If ever there were clients who didn't really need my help, it was them.

They didn't need it, but they wanted it, because I could provide the one thing they couldn't give themselves. Nothing sexual intended with that remark, although in that context I was happy it applied. No, I was talking about emotional detachment. It's difficult to make logical decisions when you look at your money and see how many hours, days, weeks, months and years that number represents. Fear takes over, leading to snap decisions, where a more considered opinion might be required. Perhaps no decision needs to be made, at all.

So, it was decided that their investments would be transferred under my attention. I know there was still an implied conflict of interest, being as I was sleeping with these clients, but I had a solution for that, as well. We'd get to that later, when the paperwork was done. For tonight, our interests were less financial, and more pleasurable.

Speaking of pleasure, I was imaging an evening with plenty of it on tap. To my left, Kat looked incredible, with her extremely buoyant chest stretching her blue cocktail dress tight across the front. Cleavage that would make a monk look twice peeked out the neckline. To my right, Janine looked very much the same, although her dress was black, and a little less revealing. Still plenty of cleavage available, however. More experienced cleavage.

Our waitress spent plenty of time checking out the view, every time she came to the table. Maybe she was a lesbian, or bi, or just appreciated the inherent beauty of the curves. Whatever the reason, the service was excellent, all the way through.

"Well, I'm full," Janine sighed, patting her firm midsection.

"Yes, I've had enough to eat, as well," Kat smiled, leaning in my direction against the table. Her huge breasts rested on the table's edge, forcing their way upward in the wide scoop that defined the neckline. "I'm starving for something else, though."

"Katerina Louise!" Janine giggled. "Down girl! Colin might be tired after his trip. We shouldn't assume he's ready for sex."

"Easy for you to say," Kat laughed. "You've already had some fun."

"Yeah, don't be so considerate with my lust," I agreed. "I wanna have fun too!"

"There. I believe that makes it my turn," Kat smiled with satisfaction. "Let's get out of here."

"Agreed," I nodded.

"Well, fortunately we needn't go far," Janine grinned, gesturing for the cheque. "Just a few floors, straight up, where a big bed awaits all of us."

The waitress arrived, and Janine signed it to our room, then hooked arms with me. Kat was already on the other arm. We walked to the elevator, immune to the looks we were getting.

***

Okay, so a few floors straight up actually wound up being more like twenty-five. It was a long enough elevator ride that I had time to kiss both Kat and Janine deeply. Hands wandered across my body, and wonderfully soft breasts pressed against me from both sides, while I held them close.

When at last the elevator stopped, we stepped out onto our floor. There were only four rooms on this, the top floor, and each was more of an executive suite than a hotel room. Inside, a large meeting table, bar, and living area completed the set with a very comfortable bedroom and bath.

My bags were already there, and I retrieved the paperwork I had prepared, placing it on the table. I felt a hand on my back, and turned to find Janine looking up at me.

"Contrary to popular belief, pleasure before business works just fine," she smiled. "Kat is waiting for you, in the bedroom."

I followed her gesture, to see her luscious daughter standing in the bedroom doorway. She had her dress partially undone, hanging off her left shoulder, showing me most of her breast. I took a few steps in that direction, then realized Janine wasn't behind me.

"Aren't you coming?" I asked, looking back.

"Already did!" she chuckled. "No, seriously, go spend some time with my baby. She's really missed you. You and Kat get started, and maybe I'll come and join you later. We've got all night."

I still wasn't accustomed to having Janine tell me to have sex with her daughter. It wasn't... normal. Then again, what's so great about normal?

By the time I reached the doorway, and closed the double doors behind me, Kat was sitting on the bed. I'd never seen her in a dress and high-heels, just her overalls and cowboy boots. Both versions were sexy, in their own way.

This version, with her long hair down around her shoulders, was waiting for me to come over, and remove her dress. I didn't need to be asked.

I knew from my previous caressing of her, during our welcoming embrace, that there was nothing under her dress. No panties covered her pussy. No bra kept her fabulous breasts from jiggling with her every move. I did notice that both she and her Mother had shaved their armpits for today. I suppose the smooth look went better with the sexy dresses, but it did make me wonder if they had also cleared their bikini line of growth.

I found myself hoping they hadn't. I kind of liked the slightly bushy version, especially when it was soaked with arousal.

I guess there was only one way to tell. I'd just have to strip Kat.

Before we got to that, however, our lips met in a passionate kiss. Kat pulled me down onto the large bed with her, rolling on her back so I was on top. Her arms around my neck, she moaned softly as our tongues twirled around, probing each other's mouths. My right hand naturally fell on her breast, fondling the rounded globe gently.

"Mmmmmm, I really have missed you, Colin," she smiled, hooking her leg over my hip. "Momma, too."

"Oh, I'm sure you say that to all the guys Rusty knocks out," I laughed.

"As a matter of fact, yes, I do, but since you're the only one he's ever done that to, the comment still applies," she giggled, pulling me down for another kiss. "I've never felt this way about a man before. There's something special about you, and I'm not just talking about your dick. I know it wasn't for very long, but I missed having you around. I hope you'll stay for a while, this time."

I was happy to hear her say that. I'd already made arrangements that would allow me to do just that, should the occasion arise. It appeared it had.

I was also happy to hear that she felt the same way that I did. There was something special about her, too, besides the obvious spectacular physical attributes that turned my crank like no woman before ever had.

Except, of course, for her Mother. Janine was in the other room, and I had similar feelings for her, which might be a complication. Or not. Janine said they had shared men before, me included. Perhaps they could also share me for reasons other than the purely physical.

Musings of that sort might have to wait for a while. The look on Kat's face told me I'd better get her dress off fast, before she burst into flames. Even as I was processing her smouldering gaze, she pushed me back and rolled on top of me, sitting up across my lap.