Ploughing the South Forty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan Carver.

Her hair was darker, but there was something there that definitely resembled the glamour model.

Other than the two massive breasts, that is. Maybe they were the biggest resemblance, no pun intended.

***

I'm not sure what actually woke me. Maybe it was the sounds, but they were quite subtle, and quiet. Very soft moans, and wet, squishy noises. Even after I heard them, it was difficult to pick them out of the background noise of nighttime countryside crickets, especially since my ears were still ringing, thanks to Rusty.

Maybe it was the scent. There is was, the faint, musky aroma of female arousal. More distinctive than the sounds, it stood out against the backdrop of rural odours.

Whichever one woke me, I opened my eyes slowly. On my side, and facing away from the ambient light of the window, my face was in solid shadow, so I'm sure she couldn't see that I was watching her. Still, whether she knew it or not, I was watching, and she was quite visible to my eyes.

Details don't translate well in the dark, and her face was partly obscured by shadow, so I wasn't sure which of my female caretakers was sitting in the chair, one leg draped over the arm, legs spread wide. I couldn't tell which buxom beauty was in my room, in the dark, watching me sleep.

I had no idea which woman, long without male companionship, was masturbating quietly, not ten feet from me.

I suppose it really didn't matter, did it? Whether it was the voluptuous, strikingly beautiful Kat, or the equally busty, more experienced Janine, one of the lovely women was inspired enough by my presence to use her fingers on her clit and pussy. Not only was she fantasizing about me, she was boldly doing it in the same room.

I watched her intently, looking for clues to her identity. Dressed in only a t-shirt, her big breasts shook rhythmically in time to the movements of her hand. Barely audible moans of enjoyment wafted across the room to my ears. Neither her boobs, nor her soft voice, helped to distinguish her. Whoever she was, the wet sounds spoke volumes about her excitement level.

My cock was rock hard, and I managed to get a hand down onto it without letting her know I was awake. If she was going get herself off, I could play along. I silently and slowly eased my shorts down, freeing my rampant staff. It was time to give her something to watch.

I rolled onto my back, and kicked at the covers, pretending to be overheated. The covers were now down below my waist, but just high enough to hide my flagpole. One more shift in position, and I felt cool air on my cock. I made sure my head was turned to the side, so my eyes were still in the shadows.

"Oh god!" I heard, a little louder than her previous moans. When I carefully cracked my eyes open again, she was furiously fingering herself. Her free hand was tugging at her nipples through her shirt, and squeezing her breasts desperately. If it was possible for my cock to get harder without bursting open, I swear it did, as I watched her answer her body's call for pleasure.

She gasped sharply, and stifled her sounds with her hand, while I watched her body spasm violently through the waves of orgasmic bliss. She melted back in the chair as they passed.

I could feel my pulse racing through my cock. I wanted to grab it, and jerk it like a madman. Better yet, I wanted to get up, kneel before her in the chair, and jam my cock deep into her pussy, but doing so would tell her I had been watching. I continued to watch her massive chest heave with her breathing, trying to decide whether I should care enough about being caught to keep from fucking her, when she made it a moot point, silently rising to her feet, and gliding out the door, which clicked closed behind her....

The click woke me, and I looked around the room.

Nothing. I was alone.

I sniffed the cool night air.

Nope. No female arousal detected. It must have been a dream, indicating my subconscious opinion of this whole situation. There were two gorgeous, extremely well built women in this house, and I would eagerly welcome either one of them beside me.

Under me would be even better.

***

This was my second day at the farm, and I was feeling much better. Despite the attraction of having Kat continue to help me to the bathroom, allowing me to press against her soft but supportive body, I made the trip on my own this time. I was just coming out of the bathroom, when Janine appeared at the top of the stairs.

"I thought I heard you moving around up here," she smiled. I was still wandering around a virtual stranger's house in my underwear, and I saw her eyes flit south, checking out my package. "I should get you a robe or something, shouldn't I?" she giggled, and popped into her/my room. She returned with a thick, terrycloth bathrobe. "Here. Put this on, and I'll help you down to the kitchen. It's time you had something more substantial to eat."

"I was picturing myself in a lacey women's robe," I laughed, wrapping myself in the soft fabric. It was a little small, but not too bad.

"Do I look like a lacey kind of girl to you?" she giggled, posing with her hand on her hip.

"No, I don't suppose you do," I smiled, cinching the sash tight. "Lead the way."

"Okay. You.... both hands on the rails. If you're going to fall, I'll catch you," she said seriously, backing down the stairs ahead of me.

I believed her. She was still feminine, in a slightly hardened, weathered sort of way, and I bet she carried me up these stairs on her own.

She was clad in denim today, with tight jeans on her lower half, and a faded denim shirt covering the bountiful curves of her chest. Well, mostly covering them, as the top three snaps of the shirt were undone, giving me something to look at on the way down. Kat obviously came by her cleavage naturally, as her mother had an equally alluring crease to show off, and breasts that appeared nearly as big.

"That's it. Almost there," Janine smiled, watching my feet, which allowed me to watch her chest. Or so I thought. I looked up to her face and saw her looking right back at me, a little grin on her face.

"Sorry," I blushed, caught in the act.

"Not necessary," she smiled, as my feet reached the last step. "Interesting, but not necessary."

I giggled as she mimicked my words from the first night. She was flirting back now. I felt the blood rushing to my dick again.

"Eggs and bacon sound good?" she asked, turning away to lead toward the kitchen. Her ass really was delicious, covered in denim that seemed tighter than the ones she wore before. Maybe she had dressed for effect today. It was working.

"Yes. Thank you so much," I replied, following behind her behind. She wasted no time in beginning, reaching into the refrigerator to come out with the fixings, and giving me more to whet my appetite for things other than eggs and bacon.

"Home grown?" I asked, taking a seat at the table.

"The eggs.... Yes," she smiled, firing up the stove. "The bacon is store bought. We don't have pigs, and I'm sure Kat would have issues with eating someone she knew. Coffee?"

"Yes, please," I answered, and watched her pour a big cup. She reached across the table to pass it to me, giving me an even better peek down her shirt. Mmmmm.

We chatted about various innocuous subjects while she cooked. The weather, her husband, my lack of significant female companionship, Kat's plans for the future. Come to think of it, the subjects weren't so innocuous after all, and perhaps neither was her interest.

"For your dining pleasure, sir," she smiled placing the plate before me. She leaned across again, and I was treated to even more of her luscious chest on display, as another snap popped open under the weight of her heavy breasts. "Oops!" she giggled, but made no move to cover up. Her bra was black, and there was lace across the top of the cups.

"I stand corrected. You are a lacey girl, after all," I smiled in response, causing a laugh from her that shook those big boobs happily.

"No point in denying the obvious," she winked, finally standing up straight. "The women in my family all have big tits. I hardly even notice them anymore."

Well I do, I thought. And I've noticed Kat's lovely pair as well.

The plate in front of me did little to change the subject. Two eggs, sunny-side-up, sat looking very much like two breasts with nicely centred nipples, and the bacon formed a narrow waist below them. Maybe she was still flirting, or maybe it was my imagination.

Janine sat across from me, sipping her coffee quietly, her blouse still open as before. She really was a very attractive woman, and my cock agreed, pointing skyward under the table. Her eyes were on me, and my eyes were on her, in various locations. I had a feeling she was enjoying herself. Perhaps she missed male attention.

Perhaps I could be of service to ease that deficiency.

Perhaps I should remember that I wasn't quite ready for that yet, as my head was feeling a little fuzzy from being up this long.

"I think we'd better get you back to bed," she said softly, as I finished my meal. "You're looking a little bit unsteady."

"I think you're right," I nodded, and let her help me up.

She felt as soft and enticing as Kat had, bracing me with her body on the way up the stairs. The robe fell open, and I'm sure she had ample opportunities to check out my bulging crotch along the way. The concussion made my head spin, but the other head was fully functional, and he was telling her what he thought of her body.

We made it into the bedroom, and she unwrapped my robe, pausing to take in the full view before tucking me in, which involved bending over from the waist, and giving me yet another look at her massive breasts. The bra cradled those globes as they hung, fueling my dreams for the next few hours.

"You rest. I'll check on you later," she smiled, patting my chest, and smoothing the covers over me with her hands, which made a quick, gentle pass over the hard swelling below my waist.

"Oh yeah, I'll check on you, alright," she breathed as she turned away, so quietly I didn't even hear it.

***

A hand gently pressed against my forehead, waking me.

It was Kat, back from her foray into the fields today, and looking at me with a concerned smile. She was still wearing her hat, a straw cowboy version that had been reshaped a hundred times, and now complimented her rustic look perfectly. If it was possible to make her even sexier, the hat did so.

"How are you feeling? Momma said you were up today," she asked softly.

"Getting better. The ringing in my ears has stopped, and I'm a little steadier on my feet. How was your day?" I smiled, sitting up with relatively little struggle. She waited for me to settle before answering.

"Just another day on the farm," she giggled.

"Why 'Kat'?" I asked, feeling clear enough to ask the question that had been in my head for two days. "Short for Katherine? Kathleen?"

"Katerina, actually," she blushed, as though the decidedly feminine name embarrassed her. "Katerina Louise Archer. It was my great-grandmother's name."

"Katerina," I repeated. "It suits you. A beautiful name for a beautiful woman."

She tipped her hat back on her head. This blush was clearly for the compliment, which may have been a bit over the top, but was still true. She was beautiful. In any city, she'd have suitors lined up around the block, fawning over her. Here on the farm, she only had Oscar.

And me, of course. For a little while longer.

"Thank you," she smiled. "Momma always says I'm beautiful, but she's Momma, and she's supposed to say that. It's nice to hear it from someone else." She touched my arm. "I'd better go see if I can help with dinner. I'll come get you when it's ready."

She paused on her way out to look back at me once more, standing in profile. Her breasts were truly huge, projecting well in front of her. My eyes lingered on them.

"Thank you," she said again, and walked out.

You're welcome, and thank you, I thought, shifting in bed to make room for the erection that was rapidly crowding my underwear.

That crowding had eased by the time Kat returned. She had released her hair from its ponytail, and brushed it out, which made her look even sexier in my eyes. She picked up the robe, and held it for me to put on.

I took my time, giving her ample chances to take a peek at my crotch, should she wish to do so.

She was the one backing down the stairs in front of me this time, watching my feet while I was watching her boobs. We made it down without incident, although I briefly thought about intentionally taking a header into those soft cushions.

I was soon seated at the table, while Janine flitted about, completing her preparations. Kat stepped into the fray to help, leaving me to observe the ballet.

It was a ballet not without hazards, and a collision between the ladies left Kat with a blot of gravy on the bib of her overalls.

"Sorry, Momma," Kat laughed, spinning out of the way on her way to deliver items to the table. She greeted me with a smile on each trip back and forth across the small kitchen. It didn't take long for the two of them to finalize things, and take their seats.

Kat was looking down at the gravy on the front panel of her overalls, and just shrugged, un-clipping the straps. The bib fell away, hiding the stain, but leaving me with much more interesting things to occupy my attention, besides the contents of my plate. Without the obstruction, her breasts looked even bigger. Her white shirt was stretched tight across the huge, rounded globes, leaving little to debate about its contents. Her bra was lacey, and quite sexy. I found myself hoping she was a sloppy eater.

Alas, she was not, and I found myself stealing glances at Kat's chest while enjoying a very tasty and hearty meal. Janine, at the other end of the table, was giving me something to look at as well, with her shirt gaping at the top, forced open by her own abundant breasts.

The dinner conversation was as good as the meal, and I was feeling much better. My head was clear, and I didn't feel the fatigue that had been ever present since the meeting with Rusty's hooves. Maybe I had turned the corner.

Of course, I didn't want to recover too quickly, did I? I had been getting vibes from both Janine and Kat, and didn't want to go anywhere until I knew what those vibes were saying.

***

I woke up to yet another sunny day. I felt quite good, and got up on my own, going to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Good god. I look like hell," I told my reflection. It was true. It had been three days since I had shaved, or had a shower. I'm sure I smelled just lovely.

This simply wouldn't do. How was I supposed to attract the ladies when I smelled and looked like something that lived in their barn?

I stripped, and started the shower, stepping under the warm spray as soon as it reached the desired temperature. I found the razor on the ledge of the tub to be a bit dulled by the leg hair of two women, but managed to use it to scrape away my beard without drawing blood. The shampoo was a bit on the girly side, but it cleaned my hair, and made me smell a whole lot better.

The door burst open, startling me. I instinctively covered my nudity, despite the fact that the sliding glass doors on the tub were frosted.

"Colin! Are you trying to get me in trouble?" Kat said, flustered. She was trying to look away, but needed to be in the room to talk. "You could slip and fall, or pass out. Momma will kill me if you get hurt on my watch!"

"I'm fine, Kat," I laughed, relaxing slightly. "I felt much better, and just needed to get clean. Really, I'm okay."

"Be that as it may," she giggled, still trying not to peek at me too much. The water rendered the frosted glass more transparent, and she may have been able to see more than I thought. "I would still rather you told me you were doing it. For safety reasons, of course," she clarified, lest I think she was interested in me for personal reasons.

"Of course," I nodded. "Well, I do feel safer with you here. Thank you for your concern, Kat."

I was looking at her as she turned to face me.

"You're welcome, Colin," she smiled, her gaze on my face, visible above the frosted portion of the glass. Her eyes dropped briefly, and I saw her expression change to one of surprise, and excitement, before she spun to face away. "I, um, I'll be right here, if you want me. I mean.... need me.... if you need my help," she babbled, flustered again.

I smiled. Want and need. Oh yes, I both wanted and needed her. Perhaps a slight nudge might help.

"Kat? Could you pass me my underwear? I'll wash them in here. They're all I have to wear," I suggested. Her hand reached over the glass, and dropped my shorts, then my shirt. She took her position again, facing outward, like a security guard.

I did my laundry, rinsing my jockey shorts and t-shirt, humming happily. I stared at her succulent ass, and also at the angled profile reflected in the mirror. Being naked within such close proximity to her beauty was making me hard.

"Um, my.... Your Mom's robe, is still in the bedroom. Can you? Please?" I asked, turning off the water.

"Oh yes, of course," she sighed, and raced off.

I took advantage of her absence to grab a towel, and was just wrapping it around my waist when she returned, narrowly missing the whole show. She looked a little disappointed as she handed me the robe, but still saw the bulge in the towel before she turned her back again.

I dried off with a second towel, and dropped the first one as I wrapped the robe in place. Finally decent, I tapped her on the shoulder.

"Thanks Kat. Lead the way," I smiled.

She pivoted aside, and gestured with her hand, smiling broadly. She followed me, shooing me along, while giggling playfully. Once I was in my room, she crossed her arms across her huge chest, and tapped her foot, telling me in a not-so-subtle way that I was to stay in bed. I started to drop the robe, then remembered I was naked under it.

"Um...." I laughed, gesturing in a circle with my finger.

"Right," she smiled, and turned away, letting me get into bed. "Done?"

"Yes Ma'am," I nodded, tucking under the sheets.

"Good. I'll hang up your laundry," she giggled, "and you stay put. I'm taking this with me," she winked, snatching the robe away. "It's for your own good."

"Okay warden," I smiled.

"I'll get you some bread and water, and be back soon," she smiled, playing along.

I sat there, twiddling my thumbs, and giving my cock the occasional stroke, waiting for her return. I was wide awake, so the time passed more slowly than while I was still fuzzy from the concussion. At last, I heard footsteps climbing the stairs, and Kat appeared in the doorway.

"Here you go," she smiled, gliding in quietly, and sitting on the edge of the bed. "Just something light to tide you over until lunch. The jam is fresh, home made by Momma."

I tried to slide up in the bed, so I could sit up, but in so doing, I jostled her arm, and one of the jam-slathered muffins escaped from the plate, landing on my chest. Landing, as jam-slathered toast has a tendency to do, sticky-side down.

"Oops!" she giggled.

"That's not my mouth," I chuckled. "My mouth is up here."

"Yes, I know," she smiled putting the plate aside. She reached out with her soft hand, and plucked the gooey item away, leaving a blob of fruit preserves on my chest. I scooped up a finger full and licked it clean.

"Mmmmm, that's delicious," I smiled, scooping up some more. "Want some?" I offered.

It wasn't intended as an overtly sexual comment. Perhaps a mild flirt, but little more than that. It was Kat that turned it into our opening act.