Ploughing the South Forty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at Kat, who had remained impaled by my cock throughout this whole scenario. She shrugged and smiled. Glancing back at her mother, standing naked a few feet away, and knowing she was next on my dance card, I laughed.

"Um, that won't be necessary. I think I'll be done with her in a minute or two, or ten. Please, come join us," I smiled, and started to shaft Kat again, giving her long, deep strokes that had her moaning within seconds. We had been at it for several minutes before Janine interrupted us, resetting the clock. I had to start over, but Kat was quick to reach her plateau again, panting and describing her feelings for her mother's benefit.

"Oh, fuck! God, Momma, his cock is so good! I love the way it stretches my pussy open, and reaches so deep inside me! He's gonna make me cum, Momma!"

Janine was kneeling beside me, her hand caressing my ass as it rose and fell, driving my cock into her daughter's succulent cunt. She watched closely, nodding as she saw the length and thickness of the shaft, coated with Kat's abundant juices. She leaned closer, pressing her own big breasts against my shoulder, and whispered in my ear.

"Mmmmm, that's so hot. I love the way that big cock of yours looks, splitting my little girl's cunt open like that. I can't wait until it's my turn. I want you to fuck me, Colin. Fuck me like you're fucking my baby, right now. My pussy is so wet. I've been thinking about you for days, ever since I had to undress you, and put you in my bed. I looked at your cock, and I wanted it. I'm so glad you're feeling better, because now it's time to really have some fun.... "

She kissed my ear, and patted my ass, urging me to finish Kat off, so she could have her turn. All her narration in my ear had been quite inspiring, and I was thrashing Kat furiously now, which had been the point all along, I'm sure.

Looking down at the younger Archer, her huge tits rippling with each crushing thrust, I knew she was close to cumming. Her head was back, eyes shut tight, and mouth agape, hissing a gurgling sound of bliss. While I watched, her tight midsection clenched, followed by her entire body, which blushed red. Her eyes opened wide, and she screamed.

"I'm cumming, Momma! I'm CUMMING!"

She bucked like Rusty had, that fateful day, nearly tossing me aside, but I held on, grinding the base of my cock hard against her clit, as she shrieked through several waves of pleasure. At last, her pussy stopped squeezing my cock, and she wilted, panting, her tits quivering with each breath.

"Oh fuck.... oh fuck.... oh fuck.... so good," she muttered quietly. "So good. Fuck Momma now. So good."

I leaned down and kissed her soft lips, which barely twitched in response. She wasn't going to miss me. Time to do Momma.

I looked at Janine.

"I'm a country girl. I like to ride. On your back, please," she directed, throwing her leg over me as I did. She also sported a nice, fluffy bush around her pussy, which looked decidedly more experienced than her daughter's youthful crevice. Thick labia dangled open, awaiting my intruder.

Her hand grabbed my pre-lubricated shaft, and held it in place while she nestled it into her pussy, easing down to engulf it completely. She was pretty juicy, herself, and snug as well.

She sat up tall, thrusting her ample chest out at me. It was a very nice chest. Not quite as firm and high as her daughter's magnificent, youthful pair, but still very impressive, and mouthwatering. Janine's nipples showed the effects of having given birth to Kat, with darker areolas, and tall spires as thick as a fingertip. As she started to bounce on my cock, her boobs became very mobile, drawing my eyes.

"You like my tits?" she asked, slowing her pace. She leaned closer, dragging a nipple across my face. I answered by grabbing her globes with both hands, and suckling the nipples furiously. "Mmmmm, I think that's a 'yes'. Well, you go ahead, honey, and suck all you want to. I love it. Always have had a thing for getting my nipples sucked, and chewed on. It gets me really hot, and this big cock doesn't hurt any, either."

She looked over at her daughter, who was still laying on her back, eyes closed. Kat's breathing had normalized, so her big tits were rising and falling gently now. An expression of satisfied bliss was on her face.

"Kat, honey? You still with us?" Janine asked quietly, still humping my dick.

Kat's eyes opened slowly.

"Mmmmm hmmm," she smiled, licking her lips, and ruffling her long hair. "I'm alive. Just barely. Be careful, Momma. He's pretty dangerous." She rolled on her side to watch us fuck.

Janine was getting wound up, and was fucking me harder, bouncing her big breasts in my face. It was making it difficult to keep a grip on the tasty nipple I had between my lips. She was moaning louder, and I could feel her beginning to shudder a little.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped, and grabbed my head, pulling it tight against her left breast. "Suck it! Suck it harder! I'm gonna cum! Please, make me cum! Oh... oh.... oh yes! YES! YESSSS!"

She came, grunting and grinding her cunt down over my cock, while Kat smiled at us from her position of nearby spectator.

"That was pretty good," Kat observed. "Now fuck her brains out like you did to me, and it'll be my turn again."

Oh boy. I should have met these two when I was younger. Keeping up with a young hottie and a hungry cougar was going to be a stern test of my middle-aged cock.

And test me they did.... all night long, taking turns using me for their pleasure. Finally, even they had had enough, and we slept in a loving tangle of arms and legs.

***

I woke up a little later the next morning. For some strange reason, I was pretty drained, and needed the extra sleep.

There were no women in bed with me, so I did have a brief moment of panic, thinking the whole thing might have been a dream, until I looked and saw three pillows on the bed. Three pillows.... three people. It had happened.

The house was very quiet, and I hit the bathroom to relieve my bladder, expecting one of my luscious ladies to greet me when I opened the door again, but no one was there. I grabbed the robe, for some unknown reason, as everyone here had done more than merely see me naked.

"Where is everyone?" I mumbled, reaching the foot of the stairs. Wandering into the kitchen, I found an answer, in the form of a note.

"Colin, if you wake up before I get back, don't worry. You're not abandoned. Kat is working the fields today, as usual, and I had to run into town for a few things," I read aloud. "Be back soon. Kisses, Janine."

I heard the popping on tires on gravel, and saw a car glide past the kitchen window. It was a nice, Mercedes sedan, not exactly the vehicle you'd expect for a farm girl to drive, and it pulled into the barn, accounting for why I hadn't seen it before. Moments later, the kitchen door opened.

"Oh! You're awake! Great!" Janine smiled. "You saw my note?" I nodded. "Hungry?"

"Starving," I laughed. "Can't understand why?"

"Yes, well, thank you for last night. Kat says the same. It's been a while for both of us, although she's had more luck lately," she grinned, stepping closer. She kissed me softly, and reached inside the robe to grab my cock. "We'd better feed this thing then, hadn't we?"

"Yes Ma'am," I smiled. "Can I help, at all?"

"You sit, and save your energy," she directed, pushing me into a chair. "Cooking is not a problem for me. I'll take your help with things I can't do myself," she giggled, "if you get my drift?"

Ah yes, drift understood. I drifted you a couple of times last night, and Kat too. That's why I slept in, and why I need food desperately.

A heaping plate was soon placed in front of me, and Janine sat across from me, her dark, expressive eyes peering at me over the rim of her coffee cup.

"I guess you'll be leaving us soon, then," she said softly. "You're obviously recovered from Rusty's assault. Who should I call?"

I had a mouthful of hash browns and egg, so my response was delayed long enough to let me think it through.

"Well, that depends," I began, putting my fork down and giving her my undivided attention. "Yes, I think I've recovered; no headaches, no ringing in my ears, no double vision. I can leave, if that's what you want me to do, but I don't have to. Rusty aside, I'm rather enjoying my time on the farm with you. Not just for the obvious reasons like last night, either."

The coffee cup which had obscured her face, was placed gently on the table, revealing a wide smile.

"And I've enjoyed having you around, as well. So, you'll stay, then?" she asked. "For a few more days, at least?"

"I'd love to," I smiled back, picking up my fork. "If you keep feeding me like this, I might stay for good."

"If you keep feeding ME, like you did last night, I might ask you to," she giggled, her eyes dancing happily. I nodded, and clinked my fork to her cup, toasting the agreement.

"I wouldn't mind getting out of the house, though," I said, quietly. "Getting a little stir crazy."

"Wanna help me around the complex? You haven't seen it yet," she offered.

"Sure. What will I wear?" I asked.

The look in her eyes told me that 'nothing' would be perfectly acceptable, but she still had a verbal reply.

"I think I might have something. They've been in storage for a long time, but they should do the job," she said, and stood, her boots grating on the kitchen floor. "I'll be back in a minute."

I wolfed down the rest of the plate, and gave it a quick rinse in the sink, anticipating Janine's return. She didn't, so I headed upstairs.

"No, I haven't fucked him again yet today," Janine's voice said softly. "Because he just woke up, that's why! Jeez, we can't wear the poor guy out on the first day!.... No, you keep your ass on that tractor. Today is mine. You had him twice yesterday.... Okay, you had him four times yesterday. That's my point!"

She glanced over and saw me at the doorway, gesturing to the pile of clothes on the bed.

"Okay. Gotta go. See you later," she smiled, and ended the call. "Kat." She explained, pointing at her phone.

"I figured," I laughed.

"She's glad you're staying, too," she giggled. "So.... Clothes for Colin. Try these," she deflected, blushing at the sexual tension of being caught in that conversation with her daughter. I let her off the hook, for now.

A few minutes later, I was wearing a country bumpkin costume. I gotta say, it looked a whole lot better on Kat than it did on me, but the overalls from storage fit reasonably well. The shirt was another matter, as it was way too small.

"Well, it's a start," Janine laughed, "and there's less to take off, later." Her smile told me she was looking forward to it.

I followed her outside, and we made a stop by Rusty's corral. He actually seemed apologetic, and we made our peace. Next was the shed behind the barn, where the chickens lived. We wandered from building to building, going all around the area surrounding the barn itself. We didn't do much more than tour, while Janine told me about the buildings, and who among her ancestors built them.

"What about the barn?" I asked.

"Oldest building here. My great-great-grandfather built it. They did things well back then. It's still solid as a rock," she smiled, heading in that direction. I watched her ass in her jeans. She really was a country girl, totally at ease here among the rustic structures.

"What's in it?" I probed.

"Stuff," she giggled, avoiding an answer. "Hay loft, storage, garage space."

"I saw your car. Mercedes? A bit luxurious for a farm girl, isn't it?"

"Hey, I like nice things," she defended herself. "Don't let the dust fool you. We just don't go overboard, and we look after them."

"Them?" I asked.

Janine smiled, and pulled back on the huge door. Behind it was the Mercedes. Beside the Mercedes was a new Cadillac, then a truck, and a Jaguar convertible. I whistled.

"Nice," I nodded, caressing the Cadillac's fender.

"That's Kat's car," she explained. "Her baby. The truck is for hauling, of course."

"The Jag?"

"Mine as well. A gift from my husband, before he passed away," she replied, somewhat sadly.

"Sorry," I said softly. Part of me wanted to hold her, but that might be inappropriate.

"Follow me," she smiled, and turned up a narrow staircase. I fell in behind, watching her sexy rear end wiggle up ahead of me, as she led up to the second level. "Storage, galore," she gestured, and continued, arriving at the foot of a long ladder. She started up, and I followed.

It wasn't a short climb. Easily three or four stories, the ladder ended on a platform, with a small door. Along the way, the temperature went from comfortable, to 'please baste me, and put me back in the oven'.

"Holy shit, it's hot up here," I observed redundantly as I joined her on the platform.

"Yeah. Farmer's sauna," she giggled, pulling her shirt open wide. She leaned against the door, and it opened.

We stepped out onto a larger platform, above the hay loft, which was nearly full. It was not much cooler in here, but the gable door was open, letting a slight breeze in.

On the floor was a big pile of loose straw, with a canvas covering on it. Janine looked at me hopefully.

"I come up here to think, and get a good sweat in," she said, removing her shirt. The bra followed, and then it was boots, jeans and panties. Once she was naked, she turned to me, a glow of sweat already glistening on her body. "Like I said.... Less to take off," she giggled, un-clipping the straps and kissing my bare chest.

"Think and sweat?" I laughed, arching my eyebrows, and gesturing to the 'mattress', where a decidedly body-shaped dent and sweat stain spoke of several days like this.

"Well, sometimes I think about sex," she said sheepishly, "and I like to lay down when I masturbate. The sweat really feels good."

By now, I was nude as well, and she was snuggling into my chest happily. We were both getting slippery and sweaty already, and we hadn't even started yet. She pulled me down onto the 'bed', and kissed me passionately.

We made out for quite a while, and let me tell you, it was hot, in ways which covered both the temperature and sexual meanings of the word. Janine pressed her curvaceous body against mine, and together we slithered across each other on a film on combined perspiration. I especially loved the way her big boobs felt, sliding back and forth, trapped between our bodies. It was like oil wrestling, but easier to clean up, and very, very arousing.

"Please, fuck me, Colin," she asked politely. "My pussy has been dripping all day, so I'm quite ready for you. Just take that big dick of yours, and stuff it inside me, like you did so well last night."

Ow! Stop twisting my arm, already!

I raised up, aimed, and buried my shaft deep into her very juicy cunt. She wasn't kidding about being wet, as her vagina actually made a sucking noise as I pulled back, and let out a cute little farty sound when I plunged it back in, reaching bottom this time. Her legs wrapped around me, and I started to pound her. The floorboards of the platform squeaked under our motions, raising questions in my mind about the structural soundness of the ancient barn. Janine didn't seem concerned, so I figured we were safe.

Speaking of Janine.... her screams were echoing through the barn, and sweat was dripping off my nose and chin onto her.

"Hot.... Too hot," she panted. "Off me, please."

She was right. It was too hot, and two bodies pressed together like this didn't make it any better. I rolled off, and she immediately stood, bent at the waist, grasping the two-by-four railing around the platform. She glanced at me over her shoulder.

No explanation was necessary. I stood behind her, and plugged into her again.

"Oh, that's better," she smiled, bracing herself against my thrusts. "More breeze, same cock."

I could see her breasts swinging in circles. Even from behind, those big globes jutted out, wider than her ribcage, and their motions made them show even more. Fucking her like this, with my hands on her sweaty waist, holding her tight, the view of my cock splitting her labia open was very exciting. Every surface of her body glistened with a sheen that showed her curves, reflecting the light. Through it all, she shrieked happily.

"Oh yes! Fuck, yes! Yes, yes, yes! Oh fuck me! Fuck me hard! GIMME THAT BIG COCK! POUND MY PUSSY, YOU STUD! OH, I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM!"

Her knuckles went white, trying to reduce the wood in her grasp to sawdust, as the waves hit her. Her body shook, causing a sprinkling of sweaty drops to fall from her breasts to the dusty floorboards, sparkling in the sunbeam.

"Oooooooooo, fuck, that was goooooood," she groaned, pulling her dripping pussy off my cock. She turned, and knelt before me, swallowing my frothy dick immediately. "Mmmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmmm."

She gazed up at me, a glint in her eye that led me to believe her intent was to finish me off. I was fine with that, and stood patiently, enjoying her very effective technique. She could really suck cock, and her greater experience made a comparison with her daughter's enthusiasm a close one.

"Oh yeah.... Suck my cock, honey. Suck it. That's it. Gonna cum, baby. Get ready...."

She pulled my cock from her lips, and jerked it madly, aiming it at her face and chest. Seconds later, she got her wish, as I spurted thick semen all over her.

"Shit! Yeah, baby! Shoot that hot jizz on me! Fuck yeah! Cum on my face, and cum on my tits! Treat me like a cheap slut!" she cheered, pumping my shaft furiously. Semen flew wildly, landing on her chest, face, and in her hair. Drops adorned her arms as well. She was speckled with goo, which was sliding across her sweaty skin, heading south.

She collected the majority of it with her fingers, dripping it into her open mouth. "Mmmmm. Seasoned by sweat. Very nice."

I sat back heavily on the straw pile / mattress, and watched her cleanup. She soon joined me, cuddling close in silence.

We laid there, holding each other, dripping with sweat and cum. Janine toyed with my chest playfully.

"Colin, what do you do?" she asked. "I mean, when you're not sexually satisfying farm widows and their daughters. What pays your bills?"

"Fair question. I'm an independent financial advisor," I replied, caressing her hip and rump.

"Really?" she sat up, surprised, and shook her head. "Fuck me!"

"I think I just did," I laughed, pointing at the globs of semen sliding slowly across her sweaty breasts.

"Yes you did, and it was fantastic," she smiled. "What I meant was more along the lines of an expression of surprise. You see, I need a new advisor. My old one has lost my trust. We need to talk."

"Sure. How much are we talking about, here?" I asked, putting on my business hat.

"Well, it's not what it was. The markets haven't been kind, have they?" she commented. "Current value is a little over forty."

"Thousand?" I assumed, since they were still working the farm, but part of me wondered about the cars, which were worth more than that.

"God no!" she gasped. "The market hasn't been that bad! Million, darling. Forty million."

Maybe the sweat was in my ears. Did you say forty million?

"Janine? You have forty million dollars?" I asked, stunned. I was naked, in the loft of a barn, having just fucked this beautiful woman.... and now she's telling me she's also my dream client, as well as being a dream lover? And then there's Kat, who would be back soon, and want more of the same? Did I just fall into the twilight zone?

"Yes. Don't forget.... My family has lived here for over a hundred and fifty years. This farm used to be in the neighbourhood of fifty-thousand acres, but it's been sold off around the edges for generations," explaining the source of her wealth. "We sold about a hundred acres just last year, for a housing development. Land prices keep going up, so there's plenty of profit still to be had."