Plugged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ground my hips, bucking and squirming furiously as I tried to impale myself on her invading hand. I might have fallen, but Ulricke kept a steady hand on me. I cannot remember such a violent orgasm, it seemed my juices flowed and flowed. Eventually I calmed down, covered in sweat and panting.

Ulricke suggested I take a cool shower while she tidied up and wiped dry the table. I had come out of the shower had just dried off when Dr. Baxter came in. I was completely naked in front of her.

As before she was wearing a white lab-coat but here appearance had changed. Her hair was scraped back and made into a tight bun, and she had made up her face rather severely with deep red lipstick, dark eye-shadow and mascara.

"Ms. Jenkins, I am pleased to see that Nurse Schloppfarth has fully prepared you. I hope the experience was not unpleasant and you are feeling refreshed and relaxed."

"Oh, yes, Ulricke made me feel completely comfortable.

"Nurse, Have you completed all the preliminaries, no problems? Ah, I see the vital signs are a little high, but all within normal range considering the circumstances. The temperature is slightly elevated. Have you taken a confirmatory rectal reading?"

"Yes, the rectal is pencilled next to the oral."

"Ah, yes. You've done well nurse. It looks as if you have been most thorough."

She slowly traced her fingers over the filthy apron and smiled.

"Very thorough. Judging by the state of nurse's uniform I imagine you thoroughly enjoyed the treatment so far. Damp with female secretions as well."

I realised then that Ulricke must has wiped her cum covered hand on her apron. Doctor then reached under Ulricke's skirt and felt between her leg and her panties. The girl quivered at the touch and almost seemed to lose her balance.

"Goodness, they're dripping wet!" she scolded, but laughing. "It looks like you both took advantage of the intimate nature of the exam. Well nurse, you really outdid yourself, but I very pleased with you. I hope Ms. Jenkins is sufficiently relaxed. Good, I think we can start to deal with the main purpose of her visit."

"Nurse, help Ms. Jenkins into position on the table. You know how to work the stirrups and restraints."

Ulricke helped me on and then moved various levers to position the various devices. Satisfied, she carefully placed my legs in specially shaped holders and then buckled them up. My legs were spread but not fully wide. She then adjusted the position, bringing my knees closer up to the side of my chest and slightly further apart, forcing my buttocks open to reveal my anus. She then attached a belt around my middle, just below my breasts, and also fastened cuffs around my wrists. The closures were velcro and the restraints were softly padded, so were perfectly comfortable, but I was completely secured. With my nakedness I felt vulnerable, and for the first time rather anxious.

"There is no need to worry, Ms. Jenkins. The restraints are merely for precaution and also it will be more comfortable to be held in a stable position."

Doctor Baxter pulled on a pair of latex gloves, snapping the cuffs into position around her wrists, then approached and peered closely at my anal hole, put her hands on my buttocks and gently prised them apart. Without warning she inserted a latex clad finger into my dark hole. I flinched as she pushed it well in and squirmed it around, as could not suppress an escape of gas. She quickly withdrew and examined the film of excrement on the latex.

"Just relax Ms. Jenkins. Don't try to suppress the breaking of wind, or escape of anything else from your arse. It doesn't matter if you poop onto my glove."

In contrast to Ulricke's gentle and sympathetic manner, the doctors more forceful demeanour and I felt much more self-conscious in her presence.

"Although you gave a stool sample, I hope your rectum is not completely void. It is much better for testing if you still retain some stool. Nurse, did you make sure that Ms. Jenkins retained some of her faeces."

"Yes, I used the Bauschinker procedure, using my apron as a block to inhibit the final expulsion. It means ruining it, but you told me that does not matter."

"Correct, nurse, you did well. Now please fetch the set of plugs and we'll find one that fit's Ms. Jenkins rear orifice."

After feeling past my sphincter and inside to my rectum, the doctor asked me to clench and tense, then relax. After some testing with one, then two and three fingers she remarked that I had very strong muscle tone in the pelvic area but I was in danger of developing a habit of holding my stool for too long.

"I think we should try one as large as you can accept, but that will probably be no more than mid-size. But let us start with a smaller one first."

The doctor selected a slim black dumbbell-shaped object made of smooth rubber, about 3 inches long, about the diameter of a smallish candle in the middle. In fact it was ball-shaped and with a ring at one end, while tapered and rounded off at the other. She generously lubricated it with what looked like KY jelly and at the same time applied a copious amount to my anus.

"I'm going to ease it in slowly, so please relax as much as you can. It might not look very big but your sphincter will notice the intrusion. Nurse Schloppfarth will help you relax, if need be."

Ulricke massaged my breasts and belly, keeping me in a state of bliss. The doctor cautiously pushed the tapered end into me, and I immediately felt my ring being forced open. There was a slight pain as the widest section of the device penetrated me but that soon passed, leaving me with a slight feeling of fullness and pressure on my ring. She twisted and waggled it about and it seemed rather loose. I felt sure this was not the size Dr. Baxter had in mind for me, but was gently introducing the experience of being plugged.

"No, this clearly is too small. I'll try the next size."

The new device was similar in shaper but obviously thicker and slightly longer. Again she lubed and eased it in. The stretching of my ring was more noticeable, but again not painful once the thickest part had passed through. Again I felt it was not big enough to provide a secure fit. The third device proved quite difficult to insert. The pain was sharp and it was necessary for Ulricke to massage my lower belly to help me relax, working her hand down to my mound and even touching her fingertips over my hood and lips. I felt very full and my sphincter was stretched uncomfortably, although the sensation eased after a few moments. The doctor again agitated it but there was obviously strong resistance. She then put her fingers into my vagina, eventually working the whole of her small hand inside to feel the device through the membrane between my front and rear cavities.

"Good, it is sitting snugly without fouling against anything. It occupies only a small fraction of your rectal cavity and is embedded in an amount of faecal matter. I was a bit tight to insert, mainly because of your muscle tone down there. But I think we have found the right one. It fits tightly enough to stop any egress, but I want you to get up and walk around to see that you can move normally. In fact that will help the device to bed into you better."

Ulricke unfastened me and I carefully eased myself off the table. At first I felt the presence of the device, its bulk and weight, as well as the stretching of my anal ring. But a few minutes of walking and bending without discomfort, although I remained conscious of the intrusion. I tried more stretching and light gym exercise but it remained snugly and comfortably in place and was even fine when I pedalled the stationary bike.

I said I was sure it was the right model but I had a rather delicate question, could I wear during sexual penetration?

"Naturally, you will continue an active sex life. You may prefer to remove it prior to sex, or make it part of your sexual games. You might like your partner to take it out, and put it in after. Or fuck you while you wear it. If you prefer to be active, there is a version which attaches to a strap on dildo. But would you first like to feel how it is to be penetrated?"

"Yes, I'd like to be certain that I can enjoy sex."

"That's a good idea Ms. Jenkins. Nurse Schloppfarth, get me the harness and phallus number 106 It is as well to test it with something of good size, and anyway Ms. Jenkins has a large and very wet cunt so she'll need something of sufficient calibre. And you might as well change out of your uniform. I'm sure Ms. Jenkins will not mind if you're naked."

A few minutes later Ulricke returned carrying a wooden box. Naked, she was very beautiful. Her breasts were large but well-proportioned to her height and build, and her figure narrowed gently at her waist. She wore delicate chain belt attached to a ring hanging from a silver bauble at her navel. Like her shaven mound, her breasts and belly were extensively tattooed with Celtic and Gothic symbols depicted scenes of debauchery. I realised now that the fresh face hid a labyrinth of dark desires. Her nipples were pierced and sported silver rings. I could now see the rings that affixed to her labia, the ones I only felt before. Also to my surprise, Dr Baxter unbuttoned her lab-coat and removed it, she'd had been naked underneath. Her body was evenly bronzed and looked fit and wiry, and sporting a well-defined abdominal muscles. Despite her small frame I had no doubt she was quite strong. Casually, almost she unfastened and removed her bra and then peeled off her panties, revealing a completely shaven mound and pussy. She attached the dildo to the harness and strapped it on, naked except for the harness and huge flesh-coloured phallus jutting out.

"Nurse, help Ms. Jenkins back onto the table, and hold her firmly. Even better, get up over her. Let her lick you out if she likes."

Ulricke got up onto the table and knelt, straddling my face which her gaping cunt just inches away. She separated her lips, lewdly exposing her cunt and clit, glistening and dripping wet and I swooned in the heady fragrance as the moisture seeped out and dribbled onto my face. She placed her hands on my thighs to separate them, ready for penetration.

"Ms. Jenkins, I see you cunt is well lubricated so I'm going to fuck it now. I will fill you as completely as any man could and so I want you to tell me if you experience any pain in your anus or rectum while I do it. Also I want you to abandon yourself to your passions. Those is perfectly normal and you should not feel any guilt or shame."

As I reached up to caress Ulricke's sex with my tongue I felt my vagina being opened, wider than I ever remembered, almost painfully. But I was so relaxed and wet even the doctor's monster slipped in, filling my hole and inundating all of my senses.

"Yes that's lovely, doctor, wonderful! It is so big but fits me so well. Oh yes!"

I thrust and bucked furiously to meet this invader, and would have fallen had not Ulricke's firm grip help me steady. At the same time she rubbed her soaking cunt all over my face, covering it with a layer of her slippery juice. Again I came to a massive climax, driven by the massive object filling my hole, my submission to the doctor and her nurse, and by the sense of becoming a sex object for the fulfilment of their desires. I lost control of my emotions and uttered animal sounds and words of the filthiest sort.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Doctor, ..... I'm going to cum. Fuck me with your cock! Shove it right in!! .... Yes, like that, do it hard. Rip me, rip open my filthy whore cunt ....... Oh!! Yes .... YES!! ..... YES!!!! ....... Nurse, rub your smelly wet cunt over my face let me lick it, let me be your cunt-licking slut. AAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!! ..... I'm cumming, I'm cumming ....... Aaaahhhhhh!!!!! ...... Yes, fuck me, FUCK ME, FUCK ME UP MY CUNT!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! ...... I'M CUMMMMINGGGGG!!!!! .......AAAAAGGGGHHHH!! ..... aaaaaaaaaaagggghhhhh! .... aaaagghhh ..."

I must have lost consciousness for a while because the next thing was Ulricke was gently cleaning me in the shower, soothing me and rubbing the fragrant gel over all my body. Then she dried me off with a towel. We were both still naked, except we still wore our butt-plugs. She then showed me how to arrange and fix the straps to assemble the whole device into something like an ultra-thin thong panty, and how to attach a dildo to the webbing. Dr. Baxter was in the room, but now attired in her normal manner.

"You might as well wear it as you leave. I suggest you do not remove it until after you return home, and then perhaps with your daughter present. You need to check how effectively it prevent any escape, so you should put back on your own underwear and check for any marks."

"It will take a while for your bowels to adjust, and you might have difficulty defecating, but that should pass in a few days. So I want you to come back in a week for you to report progress, anything we need to adjust. But call me immediately if you suffer any pain. I'll call your daughter to tell her the fitting went well and to be ready for you when you return. I'm sure she will want to examine it, practice putting it into you and taking it out. So please do not be embarrassed about messing in front of her."

I knew I would not be embarrassed. In fact I was going to enjoy her inspection and control of me.