Plugging In

Story Info
A day in the life of a girl, her Master, and her anal plug.
8.5k words
4.28
165.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: A day in the life of a girl and her anal plug. It’s fantasy folks, and not intended for anything other than fun. The characters and story are mine, and belong to me.

Feedback of all kinds goes to the link below.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Just looking at it made her wet.

It was so imposing, all black leather and silver, with the thick black plug anchored firmly into the tail-end of it. He’d e-mailed her earlier, the man she obeyed but had not yet met, and asked her to get it out and ready. He’d also told her to get herself ready, to shave her pussy and make it smooth, to oil the skin so it would be soft. So, she had, leaving her with nothing else to do but follow his instructions, even though a tiny part of her was anxious, looking for something, anything, to delay the inevitable.

“Insert your plug,” he’d typed, the words transcending their apparently stark nature. “You may use lube, of course, but don’t hesitate. Don’t insert it half-way, pull back, then try again. No matter how much it may hurt, I want you to accomplish this task in one smooth, continuous push.”

It was daunting, of course. The plug was large, thick at the bulge and not much smaller beneath. The bit that would part her anus once it was settled in place was as broad as a fairly large cock. She’d worked up to it over the course of a few months, not wanting to rush herself, but still pushed relentlessly in her timetable by the desires of her online Master. He didn’t want her to grow complacent, and so she hadn’t. By the time she’d learned to accept one plug easily, he’d moved her up to the next. She couldn’t say that the result hadn’t always been pleasant, because it had. She’d loved it, the apparent non-control over her body, the dictates of a Master who took her beyond her comfort zone and into a space she wouldn’t have dared occupy if left to her own devices. His insistence, his determination that she wouldn’t simply accept her limitations without protest, had shown her that her body was willing to do things her mind couldn’t comprehend. And, to make it sound esoteric was perhaps doing a disservice to the more banal, inherently more carnal, outcome. She liked pain, liked discomfort, liked humiliation, and liked most of all feeling she had no control over the level at which it was administered. While it was true that he would never know if she didn’t obey his dictates as instructed, instinctively she realized that if she lied to him, she just simply wouldn’t enjoy it as much. Hedonistic as it might have been, it was her pleasure driving the whole endeavor, and she wasn’t dishonest enough to pretend otherwise.

So, according to her instructions, she applied a healthy dollop of lube, using her fingers to spread the excess around her smoothly shaven anus, dipping inside occasionally, almost teasing herself. She realized she’d put it off as long as she could, well aware that he’d be displeased with her were he to know. Taking one last glance at the plug, aroused beyond comprehension at the thought that it would soon be nestled quite firmly inside of her, she lay down on the bed, turning on to her side and reaching behind her, grasping the harness. Guiding it to her, body stiffening in anticipation, she took a deep breath, the blunt tip of the plug resting against her hole. It was more a breath of fortification, to calm the already rapid beating of her heart, than anything else.

Eyes fluttering closed, she started to push, that delicious first penetration soon giving way to more and more intense pressure until she was breathing heavily, anus nothing but an aching void. Tears gathered in the corners of her eyes at the point where she normally would have admitted temporary defeat and eased the plug back, letting herself adjust to it, but she couldn’t do that this time. This time she had to keep on, and as she pushed, she felt the momentary fear that she was never going to be able to do it, that her body quite simply wouldn’t stretch far enough. It was something that always happened, even though she knew she’d taken it before and most certainly could again. And, like always, just seconds after that feeling hit, she felt herself start to close over the thickest part of the plug, that slide down to the base nearly a relief. That is, until she realized just how well she was stretched, the plug parting her very efficiently. It was a fulfilling sensation at the moment, bordering on uncomfortable yet not, and as she pulled the rest of the harness into place, she wiggled around on the bed, moving it into place, the sharp pain that had been teasing at her before settling into a dull, constant pressure.

A quick click had her locked in, and with a sigh she laid the key that would guarantee her freedom to the side. Unfortunately, it was to be left at home, leaving her with no other option than to hope she could return quickly. She knew it probably wasn’t meant to be, though, and accepted the fact with a confusing mixture of anticipation and resignation.

He wanted her to look a bit slutty that night. She was to wear her loosely pleated black skirt, the one that vaguely resembled the bottom half of a Catholic school-girl outfit. Sheer black stockings and garters went with it, taking away the co-ed feel slightly, appropriate since she was now in her late twenties. Stiletto heels elongated her calves and straightened her posture, automatically putting her breasts on display. Not that they wouldn’t be on display anyway. The tight black tank top she was wearing saw to that, the thin material highlighting her well-rounded C cups. The definite jiggle when she walked was a clear indication that she wasn’t wearing a bra, as were her hardened nipples, but she couldn’t help either of those things.

Taking a step, moving gingerly, she moaned at the near orgasmic sensation of feeling herself slide against the plug, the shift of her body around the stationary object sensuous to the extreme. She realized, much to her embarrassment, that her pussy was already soaking wet beneath the thick leather strap covering it. Each and every step reminded her that she was filled, ostensibly by him, his thick cock buried inside her as she went about fulfilling the tasks he had set for her.

She’d printed the list off but hadn’t looked at it. He’d insisted she do it that way, so that she couldn’t talk herself out of it, convince herself it was an impossible task before she even tried it. It was as if he knew that once she was in the harness, she’d find it nearly impossible to back down. Pride would keep her from it, as would the intensely exciting prospect of obeying him.

Feeling slightly breathless, she picked up the paper. Eyes closed, she took in a deep breath, letting the anticipation build, then looked down.

“I assume you’ve followed my directions like the good little slut I know you are. Of course, it’s only the beginning, and I’m curious to see if you can make it through the entire evening. Each of the items below must be completed as directed, no deviations allowed. Enjoy.”

Shivering slightly, perversely proud of her slut status, she read on, as of yet undaunted.

“First up is a trip to the nearest library. Check out a book, I don’t care which one, but don’t decide on a title until you’ve been there at least half an hour and looked on every shelf in the building. Take special care to read the names of the books on the bottom shelf, but when you do, bend at the waist and show off your pretty, slutty little ass.”

She snorted with laughter, unable to help herself. It seemed like such a silly request, one she was going to fulfill, but had to wonder what he was thinking. In all the scenarios she’d mapped out in her mind, a trip to the library hadn’t been the focus of a single one.

Snatching up her keys, making sure her purse was fully loaded with everything she was required to take with her, she made her way out into the night air. Her nipples hardened instantly, pressing against the thin fabric of her tank top in an almost obscene manner, and she fought the urge to cross her arms over her chest. He wouldn’t be happy with her if she did.

As she slid into the seat of her car, she nearly moaned, the pressure inside her shifting and increasing in intensity, and she wiggled slightly against the seat, feeling the plug move inside her. She felt naughty and dirty, wearing it outside of her house, convinced that anyone looking at her would be able to tell. It was ridiculous, really, because no one knew but herself, even though part of her couldn’t shake the belief that somehow everyone would know. Know she was a slut, know that her ass was stretched tight around the thick black plug…

The nearest library was only a few blocks from her house, but strangely enough, in a part of town she rarely visited. Conditions shifted radically in the span of a few streets, a seemingly invisible line dividing her neighborhood from the much poorer one only a few blocks over, and as she pulled into the parking lot, taking in the run-down, older model cars there, she felt herself grow a little apprehensive. The stark brick building looked somehow intimidating in the fading light of the evening, half of the streetlights apparently broken, and she gulped, suddenly quite nervous. For a moment, she thought about turning around, about choosing another destination, but he’d said the nearest library and this was it. Not that she thought he would want her to endanger herself in any way, and perhaps a single woman walking alone in a neighborhood like the one she was in, especially dressed as she was, would be a target.

No, she was going in. If she left, she wouldn’t make it to the next nearest library in time to adhere to his command. So, with a decisive move, she opened her door, stepping unsteadily onto the broken pavement beneath her. Walking quickly to the door, she threw it open, startling the elderly woman sitting placidly behind the desk.

The disapproving scowl shot her way soon turned to a look of near disgust, and she blushed, quite aware of how she had to look. She was dressed like a whore, the bright interior lights of the library unforgiving. Ducking her head slightly, suddenly very embarrassed, she made her way quickly past the old woman, heading for the nearest shelf, hoping to hide herself away. That one instant had defined the beauty in this part of his plan. His task wasn’t simply to give her meaningless chores to keep her away from her house… he wanted her humiliated.

It was fairly empty, for which she was grateful, but also extremely well air-conditioned, for which she was not. Nipples rock hard and straining against her shirt, she made her way slowly through the aisles, bending as instructed. Each time she did so, she could feel her skirt slide up the backs of her thighs, nearly so high as to leave her completely exposed. Some part of her must have liked it, because after the first couple of tugs, she didn’t bother pulling it back down, leaving it to ride high across her thighs. Maybe it was the thought that out there, unbeknownst to her, might be a patron she couldn’t see, eyes following the long line of her thighs straight up to her almost bared crotch, hitting on the thick leather with confusion.

About five minutes into her slow trek through the building, she finally hit a row that wasn’t unoccupied. At the other end stood a slim, young African-American man. His hair was in neat cornrows, his babyish face clean shaven. He was lounging against the corner of the shelf, book in hand, when she caught his eye. For a second, he gaped, eyes going wide, but then looked down quickly. She nearly chuckled, watching the way his eyes flitted from her to the book and back again, his interest obvious. Feeling slightly emboldened, she made her way down the aisle slowly, bending deeply, making sure every inch of her creamy white thighs was displayed to its best advantage. Half-way through her slow perusal, he stopped pretending to look at his book and focused only on her. By the time she reached him, he’d abandoned the book entirely, dark eyes hooded.

He didn’t move as she passed him, forcing her to squeeze between him and the shelf. As she did so, his hard cock brushed against her ass and she nearly gasped, beyond aroused that she’d aroused him. But, she didn’t stop, merely continued on, moving with methodical intent down the next aisle, aware that he’d followed her, that he was standing behind her, watching her every move. It made her wet, or, more accurately, wetter, and she put on a show for him, hips shaking as she moved, ass pushed back toward him.

She almost giggled as she realized that the task meant to humiliate her had gone in quite the different direction, each step she took followed by that of the young man behind her. For a moment, she wondered if she should worry about it, if she should be concerned that she’d acquired such an ardent admirer, but then she remembered the man’s handsome face and his hard cock, and it didn’t seem to matter nearly as much.

They were in the back, non-fiction apparently requested so rarely that it wasn’t even dusted, when she felt his hands on her waist, holding her still. She stiffened, wondering just how, exactly, to handle the situation when it hit her. He would not demand that she disappoint the young man behind her, and if the decision was made with a slight bit of bias on her part, then so be it.

“You’ve been teasing me,” the deep voice behind her whispered, and she pressed backward, ass rubbing over the thick length of his cock.

Surprised at how much she wanted what she had in mind might happen, she turned slowly, looking up. He was in his early twenties if even that, profile strong and regal, skin the color of creamy milk chocolate.

Running a hand down his belly to hook in the waistband of his jeans, she husked, “No, I haven’t. Teasing would imply that I’m not going to give you what you want.”

His nostrils flared at her words, pupils dilating until his eyes were nothing but dark black pools. “So what’s that mean? You going to fuck me? Right here?”

He said it as if it was a challenge, and she smiled a small, wicked little smile. “No,” she drawled, fingers tugging at his jeans, popping open the button.

One arrogant brow arched, and he ran his hands up under her tank, large palms rubbing roughly against her bare breasts. “I thought you said you were going to give me what I wanted,” he shot back, fingers tracing down to pinch her nipples tightly, drawing a satisfied moan.

Smirking slightly, she leaned forward, placing a soft kiss on his cheek. “You can’t fuck me. I wish you could, but right now, you just can’t. But, I really, really want to suck your cock. Will you let me?”

At that, the man chuckled, hands quickly sliding out from under her tank to rest on her shoulders, pressing down. “Let you?” he echoed, amused. “Fuck yeah. Suck me off, baby.”

Easing down to her knees, she slowly unzipped his pants, soft hands sneaking inside to pull his cock free, not quite able to wrap her fingers all the way around his shaft. When she saw him, she smiled, licking her lips in anticipation.

Looking up at him, comforted by the cocky grin on his face, she said seriously, “It’s very important you cum in my mouth, okay. I’ve got other places to go tonight, and don’t need a mess.”

Before he could answer, she’d wrapped her lips around his tip, one hand gripping the base of his shaft and the other braced on his thigh. Starting slowly, she began to suck, tongue flicking out to taste him, to trace his slit. He was warm, slightly salty, and almost too big for her mouth. Not that she was deterred. Instead, she worked to relax her jaw, taking him deeper and deeper with each bob of her head until she’d developed a steady rhythm, his cock sliding over her tongue to bump against the back of her throat.

She continued on that way for so long that she began to wonder if he was going to cum at all. He tasted wonderful and she loved the feel of him in her mouth, but her jaw was beginning to ache and she was growing nervous, well aware that the more time she spent on her knees, the longer she was vulnerable to discovery. She didn’t say anything though, having determined that she was going to make him cum no matter what. It seemed as if he’d developed an easy rhythm of his own, bucking slightly as she moved down his shaft, hands soon coming to rest in her hair, guiding her. The sounds of her mouth slurping against him sounded insanely loud to her own ears, as did the harsh cadence of his breathing, but she didn’t pull away, didn’t do anything but increase the speed of her movements, head bobbing rapidly against him.

By the time she felt him tighten, her jaw was so sore she felt tears pricking the corners of her eyes. The first jet of his cum splashed against the back of her throat, nearly gagging her, and she rushed to swallow as spurt after spurt filled her mouth, coating her tongue, until finally he eased, cock softening slightly. When he pulled free, he did so with a wet pop, and she flexed, tongue sneaking out to wipe her lips clean.

“How much I owe you?” he asked without looking at her, tucking himself back into place and zipping up easily.

She hesitated, uncertain, for a moment, what he was asking. “Owe me?” she asked, easing to her feet slowly.

“Yeah,” he grunted, reaching for his wallet. “For the blowjob.”

She blushed deeply when she realized he thought she was a whore, though on some level, the thought was nearly enough to make her cum. “You don’t owe me anything,” she said honestly, eyeing his wallet. “But, maybe you wouldn’t mind writing down your name and number. I’d love to feel that cock inside me one day.”

Despite the fact that she didn’t think she could, she blushed even more deeply as soon as the words crossed her lips. She’d rarely said anything so, well, so… slutty. At least, not outside the confines of her bedroom.

“Is that so,” the young man drawled, looking intensely pleased with himself. Then, the polite veneer he’d been sporting earlier dropped away, no doubt because he assumed he didn’t really have to worry about offending her. Or, at least that’s the way it seemed. “Cause I sure as hell wouldn’t mind fucking a bitch like you. Got some friends who wouldn’t mind, either. A cock-sucker like you could handle them, I’m sure.”

Swallowing nervously, feeling her pupils dilate with arousal at the mere thought, she licked her lips unconsciously, surprised to still taste him there. “Just how many friends?” she rasped, shifting slightly to rub her thighs together… anything to ease the ache that had sprung up between her legs.

With a leer, he looked her up and down, eyes linger for a long while on her breasts. “I’m a pretty popular guy,” he replied, voice almost a sneer. “Probably more friends than you could count. But, I doubt they’re more than your pussy can handle.”

As she thought about it, imagining a line of sturdy young men just like the one standing in front of her, her eyes landed on the clock on the wall and she gasped, surprised to realize that she’d exceeded the thirty minutes she was supposed to have allotted for this particular adventure. Grabbing a book at random, she tilted her head toward the counter. “Come on, I’ve got to go, but we can find you a piece of paper and a pencil, and you can write that number down for me,” she said enticingly, smiling slyly.

Grinning widely as he followed, she made her way up to the counter, digging out her county-wide library card. Trying in vain to ignore the old woman’s disapproving look, she slid the book onto the counter, laying her card out beside it. The woman took it gingerly, swiping it as if it were infectious, throwing it back down onto the counter immediately.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when she felt someone behind her, a large hand palming her ass, but then realized it was the boy and she smiled and blushed, watching the old woman’s eyes look down to where he was fondling her openly, a severe frown on her face.