Plum Island Refuge Ch. 03

Story Info
Lunch and a show.
1.7k words
3.97
31.9k
0
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlueByrd
BlueByrd
22 Followers

Anne and Drew Foster arrived on schedule Friday night at 7PM atSeaTurn.

"Hi, guys. Come on in. You know where your room is, so why don't you take your stuff upstairs and come down after you've settled in. Brether has made a pitcher of Manhattans and the brie has softened to just the right consistency."

"Fabulous! We'll be right there. We can hardly wait to get out of our clothes and join you." Anne smiled.

"The traffic coming north was a bitch!" Drew adds, heading up the stairs. "I could use a drink!"

Anne and Drew find their room at the top of the stairs and begin to unpack.

" I can hardly wait to watch Brether put his big cock in you, Anne. He does you so well. I can tell that he pleases you the way you cum so loud and so strong. He loves to get off deep in you and groans with such incredible satisfaction. "

"Thank you, darling. I confess that I've been looking forward to it, but you know that what turns me on is watching you fuck Nelle at the same time. I especially love it when you give it to her up the ass, which is her favorite. I can see you really get hot when you make your drive in her tight little hole and she cums so hard and noisy when you do!"

A few minutes later, Anne and Drew reappear and join Brether and Nelle on the porch unattired, as required, and hugs and kisses go all around.

Anne is a slender 5'5" black-haired woman with very white skin. Her B-cup tits are not large, but her nipple package is sweet and her bush is glossy and curly black. Nelle is a petite 5'2 and rounder. Her Mediterranean olive skin seems to have an even allover tan year round. Her 34-C's are firm and her large meaty nipples darkly accentuate her succulent breasts. Brether loves a bare pussy so Nelle keeps her mound waxed for him.

Drew is about 5'11" and a little over weight. He is only slightly shorter than Brether, who is not fat, but is a larger framed man at 6" even and has more body hair than Drew. Both men are blond and blue-eyed and very well endowed. They had been in crew together at Yale where they had been lean mean rowing machines in the straight 8s and they can't help but poke fun at each other's natural physical decline. Brether's hairline had receded and Drew had grown a small gut. Both were out of shape, by crew standards, but they both worked out at the gym and for their age and life styles, were fit enough.

The couples relax and catch up on old times and new. They would not swap partners tonight. Breth and Nelle always let Drew and Anne have the first night to themselves so that they could unwind together first. There would be plenty of time for the four of them to play together the rest of the week.

The next morning Anne and Drew roll out of bed around 9AM to find Nelle and Brether sipping coffee and reading the paper on the porch.

"Sleep well?" Nelle asks.

"Great," replies Drew stretching out a yawn and then leaning over to kiss Nelle who had put down her Boston Globe to give a little fondle to his balls at the same time.

"And you, Anne?" asks Brether.

"Never better," she says leaning in over his Wall Street Journal to give him a kiss as well and to give his sack a jiggle, too.

"The table is set for breakfast so why don't we all sit and I'll get the coffee."

"Can I help you with anything, Nelle?" Anne offers.

"No, thanks I'm just getting the pot, everything else is out there."

Nelle returns with the coffee and everyone helps themselves to cereal and fresh blueberries.

"So what's the plan guys?" asks Anne.

"Well," answers Nelle, "we've been dying to play bridge with you guys so we thought we'd play a rubber or two to start. How does that sound?"

"Terrific! Guys against dolls?" asks Drew.

"Okay, you're on! Losers make and serve lunch. Deal?"

"Deal."

Well, the ladies must have been as they say,sitting with the bathtub, because they slaughter the guys and adjourn to the deck to get a little sun while the men folk man the galley to ready lunch.

"What do you think they'll make?" asks Anne.

"Well, Breth knows I boiled a dozen eggs for egg salad yesterday maybe we'll get that. Both of them can cook, so who knows? Hey, shall we give the guys a show while they work? They can see us through the kitchen window while they fix lunch and I'm sure they'd like it."

"Good idea. Let's do! Drew and Brether love to watch us together, and Drew is really looking forward fucking your sweet tush tonight, Nelle. This will be like a little warm up."

"Brether was just telling me before you came down to breakfast that he could smell your musk and it was driving him wild. He wants to cum in you and then drink your combined juices. I told him I wanted a taste of that, too!"

The girls stand right in front of the window overlooking the deck that is over the counter where the boys are preparing lunch and for their first act, the girls decide to let them watch them take turns putting sunblock on each other. Anne spreads her arms and legs like she is going to start a jumping jack, giving Brether and Drew a full frontal view. Nelle, stands behind Anne, pours lotion into her hands and then reaches around Anne and begins smearing the cream on her breasts. Nelle gropes Anne's tits pulling the nipples out and making sure the cream covers thoroughly. Anne's small breasts are firm and perky with big puffy areolas. Her long pert nipples stick out from the center as Nelle manipulates them.

Drew and Brether continue to calmly stand at the counter washing and chopping veggies for a green salad and peeling eggs for the egg-salad rolls they plan to make, but watching the show really begins to turn them on and beneath the counter their cocks betray their growing excitement. They agree, if they weren't supposed to make lunch right now, they'd go out there and latch on to one of those proud little titties each and have one sweet suckle.

Adding more cream, Nelle rubs it all over Anne's belly and down over her hairy mound into her crotch making sure to get the crease where her legs join her torso. Anne, sopping with wetness from her exhibitionism and Nelle's fondling, continues to stand spread eagle front to the boys, who are smiling and trying to get the salads made. Nelle does Anne's ass and comes from behind through her legs up over her mound. Nelle has Anne squat a bit so she can push both her hands between Anne's legs to finish off doing her tender kissable inner thighs.

Then it is Anne's turn to do Nelle. Knowing Drew will go right out of his mind, she suggests Nelle stand spread eagle back to the window and bend over touching her toes so that her beautiful buxom bottom is revealed. The cheeks of Nelle's ass part so that her asshole, in its beautiful dark brown circle, is clearly visible to the men, as well as her cunt, that is glistening with her wetness. Drew and Brether had gotten hard watching Nelle do Anne and now their cocks demand some attention as they watch Anne do Nelle. In self-defense they begin to stroke their increasingly insistent boners as the watch Anne put cream on Nelle.

Drew's cock, or "oar" as he likes to call it, really starts to throb watching his wife show off the ass she would watch him cream tonight. Anne takes care to slowly massage each globe, and then using plenty of lotion, she slides her hand up and down Nelle's crack, all the way down over her labia and around to her bare mound. She makes a point of stopping at Nelle's anus and runs circles around it. Teasing the rim, makes her pucker wink, clinching and releasing with the stimulation.

"It's gotten awful quiet in there, you guys. You better not be jerking off. We're hungry." Anne yells.

"Not long now, ladies. Just keep amusing yourselves and we'll be along," Brether reassures them. "Christ, we better get with it, Drew, and concentrate on the food or there's going to be more than mayonnaise in the egg-salad!"

The girls know that they are unmercifully distracting to the guys and laugh as the lunch prep noises resume in a hurry. The girls then move to the lounge chairs they have arranged in full view of the window. The chaise are positioned side by side and head to tail so that Nelle and Anne can reach each other's pussy and begin to diddle each other with their forefingers.

When Brether and Drew appear on the deck with Chardonnay in chilled wineglasses on trays and towels over their arms like sommeliers, their cocks are straight up and wagging as they walk. They put their trays down and ditching the towels, Drew and Brether opt to suspend service to watch the girls' finger play and jack off.

Nelle and Anne love watching the guys beat their cocks knowing they are the inspiration for the boys' maxed out glans and cum first, but the guys are not far behind. Watching their wives moan and strain in orgasm, Brether and Drew deliver their loads in a strong finish. Anne and Nelle open their mouths wide to give the guys targets to hit and gobble up the hot jizzum that Brether and Drew shoot into their hungry palates. After the boys squeeze out their last drop, Nelle and Anne lick the tips of their blades, cleaning off any dribbles. Kissing each other, Nelle and Anne then lick off or rub around, all over each other's tits and bellies, any cum that had missed the mark.

Ever Eli crew, Brether and Drew begin to laugh and joke about their "blade work" and whose "cox"and "stroke" got the most out of his "straight 8".

"Lunch is ready on the front porch when you are, ladies!" announce the men who have begun to get hard again watching the girls' post ejaculatory display.

"About time!" Nelle and Anne say teasingly in chorus. "About time!"

BlueByrd
BlueByrd
22 Followers