Plumber's Perks Ch. 14

Story Info
Blue collar men have perks too.
1.4k words
4.62
64.1k
6
0

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connie and I had several more sessions, one with Debbie and from there on it was just the two of us....with each session Connie seemed to grow in confidence. It was when Connie and I were out to dinner one night that we ran into Ms Nguyen.

Now Alex Nguyen being a tall statuesque part Asian and part European, she had some rather stunning features. Straight black hair to the middle of her back, big bright green eyes, a wide mouth and strangely, a big pair of breasts.

"Hello Connie, hello Nick," Alex said with a knowing smirk as she approached us, "out on the town as tennis club members I see?"

Connie didn't like Alex and simply responded; "Something like that Ms Nguyen, and how about yourself?"

"Oh, my date is just getting the car for us," she said, looking me over from head to toe once more, unashamedly gawking at my crotch to check for the bulge she stared at so obviously a few weeks ago. "Say Nick, stop by my office next time you're at the club, let me give you the formal welcome," Alex said with a smirk, and with that she waved us off, got in the car and left us waiting for a taxi.

"Nick, she is trouble, just watch yourself babe," Connie warned, "on the other hand, if you're keen to bang that piece of Oriental tail, I'd say all you gotta do is drop your pants and she'll be on her knees just worshipping your big hunk of cock!"

I was rather surprised at how Connie was so vulgar and direct all of a sudden.

"OK, I'll keep that in mind then Connie," I said as our taxi arrived.

The following week I walked into the tennis club early one morning, my regular trainer wasn't around and before long Alex Nguyen came walking towards me. "Lost something Mr Nick," she cheekily asked.

"Yes, my teacher," I answered.

"Oh OK, I think Sean is sick today, but you can always come up to my office to let me give you the formal welcome to the club, even though you've been a member now for almost a month," Alex grinned as she once more eyeballed my tight tennis shorts and my growing dick inside them....

"Sure, lead the way then Ms Nguyen," I agreed.

"Oh please, call me Alex, Ms Nguyen is only for those who don't know me," Alex said with one of her trademark grins...

"But Ms Nguyen I don't know you at all," I protested meekly.

"Haha funny man, we'll see about that," she growled as she led the way to her upstairs office.

She opened the door for me and I am sure i heard the door being locked behind me, but oh well, too late to worry about that now...

"Righto Nick, first things first," Alex said as she walked around in front of me, "let's get the formal welcome to the club out of the way."

With that she deftly grabbed my shorts by the waist and in one smooth movement she'd undone the button and zipped me open, peeled the shorts down to my thighs and took my ever responsive cock into her small hands. "Mmmm, nice member on a new member," she cheesily said, before kneeling in front of me and taking my knob into her mouth. Watching with only a little surprise at her bold actions I just got into it, thrusting my rapidly hardened cock into her mouth...

"Mmmmmm, aaahhh, mmmmmmm," was all the noises that could be heard for several minutes whilst Alex sucked and wanked my throbbing cock.

After a while she seemed to get frustrated that I didn't just blow off into her mouth. Getting up off her knees she then dragged me over to the couch, pushed me back onto the couch, positioned me so that she could squat her cunt onto my stiff prick....then she flicked the catch on her tennis skirt, dropping it to the floor....

It was when I saw her smooth pale skin of her arse and lower back that I got rather excited I must admit...watching her back onto me, grabbing hold of my dick and in one swift movement sinking herself onto my pole....yummy!! For such a slender gal she sure could take a nice fat cock at the base of her spine.

"Yes, that's what I need, I knew you had some REAL cock in those shorts Nick," Alex groaned hoarsely as she bounced up and down on my prick. Taking hold of her hefty jugs, I was quickly disappointed to find they were fake...oh well...at least she had a nice and tight snatch!

Reaching around to her completely hairless cunt, I found her clit and rubbed it lightly, keeping the rhythm with her feverish bouncing on my fuckstick. In short order Ms Nguyen started squirming and breathing rapidly, then without further warning she just came hard and fast...much faster than what I'd experienced in a while anyway.

"Ohhh YES!" she cried out as her tight little cunny clamped tight around my boner, this time she stayed impaled to the balls on my rod....after she'd recovered somewhat she climbed off me, got on her knees on the edge of the couch and I just rammed my dick into her juicy slot from behind.

From the moment I got inside her in the doggy position I just furiously pumped her tight little cunny, balls fair whacking against her clit. I know so 'cause she kept moaning how she loved my nuts tapping her sensitive little clit....

I know it's brutal in a way, but Alex treated me like a piece of meat from the moment she first met me, looking me over like she could eat me up and spit me out, all at her choosing.... After a few minutes of hammering her from behind I think she got the realisation that she was no longer in control. The way she kept cumming, gushing on my dick, dripping on the couch and all that suggested she'd been too long without a determined lover.

After draining my balls deep in her cleft, I pulled out and as soon as her butt hit the couch I pried her legs apart and dove into her dripping slot and began sucking her clit. Within seconds of wrapping my lips around her clit she went off into orbit, bucking into my face and grabbing my head and grinding her cunt into my mouth...

"Ooooohhhhh sssshhhhiiitttt, oooowwwww, aaaahhh," was all that came from her mouth as I went to town on her tight cunny. Alex tasted exquisite, my own cum mixed with the thick juices oozing from her slot...oh yum!!

Feeling my cock ready for another attack on her snatch I let her come down from her last orgasm and slid in between her thighs again, my dick popping halfway up her slot without even thrusting. Well, her eyes opened wide and her mouth just opened in amazement, but no sound came out....instead she just looked at me with an open mouth and then closed her eyes and dropped her head back against the couch.....

My next move was to slowly drive my whole length up her. All I heard from Alex now was a low whimpering as her cunt began convulsing around my rockhard cock.

"You...you're fucking impossible, no guy can keep his cock hard this long....my pussy is just too tight....you animal...you...." she stammered as she struggled to take in the situation she was in. I gather she'd intended to give me a quick blowjob in her office, then changing that to a quick fuck once a blowjob was taking too long...now here she was, on her back, naked on the couch in her office, dripping from her cunt with sweat pouring from every pore as she got her poor little pussy reamed good and proper!!

OK, I know it's perhaps poor form on my part, but just as I was about to cum... I pulled out and got on my feet in front of Alex, took hold of my dick and rapidly wanked off, shooting my load partly on her shirt and partly onto her big jugs. She tried to get her mouth onto my knob, but I eased back to get out of her reach...making sure to blow my load on her, instead of in her....

That done, I picked up my tennis shorts, jumped into them and simply said; "Thanks for the formal welcome Alex, you really know how to make new members feel welcome."

She just looked at me with a bewildered look on her face as I walked out. Hell, I was well and truly shattered,but I wans't going to give her the satisfaction of knowing I was worn out.....

After this Alex Nguyen treated me with a lot more respect....funny that!