Plumber's Perks Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes closed, I was just laying back enjoying the skills of Mohini teasing and pleasing me, any thoughts of fucking her tight little pussy were a way off. Heck, I was beginning to see stars, such were the sensations that were flowing thru me...all originating between my thighs....

Licking her way from my slippery bum to my nuts she licked my nuts a few times, both balls pulled up tight in their sac, ready to blow once more. Feeling like I was mere seconds away from popping off again, Mohini stopped, gripped the base of my throbbing shaft firmly and squeezed tight for a few seconds. The sensation of impending orgasm subsided and once more she resumed licking my big shaft, her pink tongue slithering around the head, tickling under the base of the helmet....mmmmmmm!!

"I like your big cock," Mohini cooed at one point. "I love sucking on your juicy nuts," she said soon after, "and I know you'll spray me with another big load soon." Her face was now a sight to see, her grin, lusty and wicked, her purple fingernails wrapped firmly around my throbbing fuckstick, a ring on each finger glinting in the soft light, her long black hair on my legs...but most of all her bright green eyes just bearing down on me, looking right into mine....I just don't know how to properly describe it, it sure wasn't love...lust maybe, but more a mixture of admiration and neediness...I dunno if that's right but it's what it felt like at the time....simply exquisite!!

Ater what seemed like an hour of Mohini sucking on my cock, she sat up a little more, her legs now tucked under her slender torso. She'd gone from sucking to more massaging and jerking my cock, occasionally dribbling a big wad of spit onto my knob. Her hair, being waist long, now still rested on my legs, half hiding her firm B cups and huge nipples. Seeing how big her nipples had gotten, initially perhaps 1 inch round patches with a little pea in the centre, now more like 2 inches round dark suck patches with a nipple much like the tip of a finger....mmmm...I was looking forward to sucking on them later on....for the moment Mohini was intensely focused on giving me the handjob of the year!!

"Hey big boy, when you are close to cumming I wanna lean over and have you spray that cum against my tits," Mohini said calmly, "you got that lover?"

"Uhuh, yes M'am, as you wish," I replied, head spinning at this young minx driving me crazy.

In the next few minutes Mohini tucked her hair behind her back and got ready to lean forward, she knew what to do, she didn't need me to tell her when I was about to blow....she was driving after all....

With my eyes closed, back beginning to arch, Mohini got herself in position and she firmly kept a hold of my twitching dick, directing each spurt against her perky tits. When I opened my eyes she had several spurts of thick white cream clinging to her big nips, her face was beaming, teeth gleaming and her eyes were brighter that ever....she was loving this!

"Hhhhmmmm, I love how much spunk you managed to shoot against me babe," Mohini cooed as she tenderly milked the last few drops from my cock. As she let go of my cock she slid onto my body, the cum now being smeared between our bodies as she settled herself on top of me, kissing me gently for minute or so. "Maybe we should sleep for a while, let you recover before we get serious," Mohini softly said.

My face must have frowned 'cause she just grinned once more. And I was thinking to myself; 'before we get serious'????? What the hell does that mean, she's pumped my balls dry twice, she's creamed my face and she's talking about 'before we get serious'???? Oh brother, am I in trouble or what?

Nevertheless, with Mohini on top of me we rested for a while, then after we slid under the covers she curled up against my side and we slept soundly.

I awoke to the sensation of my cock being sucked, opening my eyes I soon found this to be spot on, Mohini was once more between my legs, her bright eyes looking up at me as she deep throated my rejuvenated prick. Maybe ten seconds or so after opening my eyes she mounted me, took hold of my cock with one hand just to guide it into the right position, then sinking down onto my rigid member. Bit by bit her tight little snatch opened up and swallowed my fat shaft. Just watching her face, mouth opening each time my dick forced her cleft open further, breathing rapid and heavy...delightful!

"Oooohhh, aaaahhhhhh, YYEEESSSSS, oh oh, yes," was about all I heard for a few minutes as Mohini gently and gingerly worked herself onto my shaft. This was a little surprising, I had thought she'd be able to take my cock easily, but for some reason she was as tight as a virgin. "OH YES!" she finally exclaimed as she sank down fully onto my happy cock. Damn this girl had a tight little slot!!

Leaning down so I could suck her nipples, Mohini offered me her cum crusted titties. Licking her sensitive nipples I could feel her cunny clenching tight around my cock each time I flicked her nips. Sucking her big suck patches alternately, her moaning and groaning increased, her pace of riding me increased too, soon getting to a slamming rhythm against my thighs... Before long Mohini sat upright and just focused on her pussy being abused by my hefty cock.

"Aaarrgghhhh," she wailed as she came the first time, her tight snatch clenching up so tight I was worried I might lose my cock...then gushing and loosening up a fair bit. With my prong still buried in her fuckhole, she soon resumed humping me, cumming again in less than a minute, she'd repeat this procedure several more times. Each time she'd cum she'd wail and moan, and each time the length of time it would take to make her cum would get shorter and shorter...mind you, by the last time she came my balls were soaking wet from her dripping snatch.

Finally she slumped down onto me, pretty much limp, sweating profusely and glowing. Giving her a minute or two to recover I rolled this gorgeous creature onto her back, spread her legs and admired her pink folds briefly, all swollen and turned inside out, all wet and sticky and just looking oh-so-delectable....but hey, I wanted to stick my cock into her fuckhole and fuck her rigid! As my knob breached the inner lips, Mohini opened her eyes and once more this lusty look came over her face, we didn't speak, I just slowly thrust my full length into her slippery fuckhole.

"Mmmmmmmm, I like," she dreamily said as I slowly shafted her drenched cunny, making all manner of squishy and squelshy sounds in the process. This hot little honey had her legs spread so far she was pretty much flat on the bed with her legs at 180 degrees, except for the way her pelvis was bucking up to meet my thrusts, her pussy hungrily clenching my cock each time I hit bottom.

"Please cum inside me, I'm on the pill," Mohini begged, "I wanna feel your juice running out of my pussy, PLEASE." I just nodded and continued shafting her deliciously tight and wet fanny.

A short while later we were fair slamming, all manner of slapping sounds coming from our bodies as we were on the way to one hell of a climax, first me blowing off, then soon after Mohini cumming once more....slumping together, I was just utterly shagged. But after a brief recovery I just wanted to taste her pussy, and she didn't stop me as I slid down, got my tongue between her pink folds and lapped up some of our combined juices.

"Wow, yes!" Mohini screamed as I licked her engorged clit, then she pretty much screamed the house down as I sucked her clit between my lips and began humming and licking it with just the tip of my tongue....who says men can't multi task?? In the space of twenty seconds she first screamed, then bucked, then gushed in my face, squirting slightly as she came for the umpteenth time. The taste of this juicy was actually rather neutral, not having experienced this before I just licked her clit a little more, but this just brought her hands down, pushing me aside, pleading; "No more, PLEASE, no more."

So instead I slid back on top of her and conveniently let my cock go up her juicy slot, this just made her buck and groan for a few seconds....and hell, I didn't want to spoil the moment so I pulled out, only to have her order me to ram that cock back into her and hard!

"Oh fffuuuuucccccckkkk!" she wailed as my dick hit bottom, before softening somewhat. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh damn, you animal, you fucker, you, you, oh, oh, oh," she just stammered, so I kissed her to shut her up.

She sucked on my tongue feverishly for a few seconds as she came down from the most intense orgasm I've yet seen a woman have.... And I hadn't expected this from a woman so young, hell if her mother had taught her all this, I couldn't wait to get naked with her mother again, properly....then again, would I survive such an encounter??

12