Plumbers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11 'o' clock was fast approaching and I could feel my excitement levels growing, not only because I was going to be enjoying a very big black cock again, but because I was doing it with my parents in the house and that felt very naughty. Mum was already in bed and dad, as usual, had fallen asleep in front of the TV.

I picked out the matching black lace 1/4 cup bra which didn't leave much to the imagination, it held my big boobs in place but left my nipples free to the open air. I checked myself in the mirror again and was very pleased with what I saw. I slipped my dressing gown on and sat on the edge of my bed and waited, luckily I didn't have to wait long. My phone buzzed as a text came through from Leroy "I'm outside".

My heart was beating hard and thought it would jump out of my chest. I carefully and quietly opened my bedroom door and tiptoed along the landing, there was no light coming from under mum's bedroom door. I went downstairs, the TV flickering and talking to itself in the living room, dad's snores intermingling with it. I put my hand on the front door handle, took a deep breath and slowly opened it.

Leroy was standing there with a smile on his face, he was dressed he dark jeans and a tight fitting white top. I put my finger to my lips "Shhhh, gotta be quiet." I whispered and opened the door fully and ushered him in. He slipped his trainers off as I quietly shut the door. I took Leroy's hand and led him quietly upstairs to my room and sat him down on my bed and went and closed my door.

I let out a little nervous giggle and stood in front of him, looking him in the eyes biting my lip I started to undo the loose knot on my dressing gown. I let it fall open and then shrugged it off easily and to the floor. Leroy's eyes nearly popped out of his head. "Oh shit." He said, looking me up and down. Just the reaction I was after.

I stepped quietly towards him and straddled him as he sat on my bed, his head diving between my big boobs. His mouth and tongue finding my already stiff nipples, licking them, sucking on them. His hands going down to my bum and giving it a hard squeeze with each hand, then pushed my cheeks together, he just kept squeezing and groping them.

I could feel his cock growing in his jeans, I rubbed my thong clad pussy back and forth along the coarse material until eventually I couldn't take it no more and I backed up off him. I undid my bra and let it drop to the floor, my boobs free and hanging. I bent over and he reached forward and grabbed them, giving them a good squeeze as I undid his belt and buttons on his jeans. I pulled them off so he was sitting in his white boxers on my bed, his big, black, monster cock working its way along his leg. The end of it clearly on display, I smiled and licked my lips as I pulled on his boxers until I threw them over my shoulder.

There it was again, his magnificent cock, snaking down his leg, aiming itself at me. I dropped to my knees between his legs and leant forward. I first licked down his hardening shaft to his balls and licked on them as I slowly wanked his cock, before licking and kissing up his shaft and taking it in my hot mouth. I sucked on it hard, it filled my mouth again and I loved it. I looked up at him as I licked the helmet, my tongue dancing all over it. I held the base of his cock as I licked up and down and then took it in my mouth and swallowed as much of it as I could, my head starting to bob up and down on his cock, my spit running down the sides.

His hand went to the back of my head and pushed it further down on his cock as he thrust up, making me gag on his cock, my eyes watering. He kept doing it, trying to force his cock down my throat. I pulled away from him and took a breather before gobbling down his cock again, kissing it licking it, sucking it, wanking it, rubbing it over my face. My hands twisting around his shaft has my head and tongue worked on his helmet, his hand still on the back of my head. He then took of his top and revealed a fantastic looking torso, I ran my hands up his body as his cock went deep in my mouth.

I knelt up and pushed my boobs around his cock and squeezed them around it and began to shake them up and down, Leroy began thrusting as well. Looking down at me as he fucked my tits, his black cock poking out the top of them and off the underside of my chin. The spit on his cock lubing them up perfectly. I then pulled away and stood up smiling, I was absolutely gagging to get his cock deep inside me, it was so straight, thick and solid. I was almost cumming from just playing with it.

I turned around and bent over and dropped my thong to the floor, Leroy leant forward and kissed my bum trying to bite each cheek, giving them a good squeeze as he did. I was now only in my stockings and I was intending to keep them on, his cock was standing upright to attention, glistening from my spit. I pushed him back on the bed and stepped over him, my back still to him. I put one foot on the bed over him and took hold of his cock and brought it near my pussy. I rubbed it against my pussy and clit and that was it, I was cumming already. I pushed his cock against my clit, using it like a dildo, my body convulsing as the silent orgasm pulsed through my body, my back arching as it did.

"Oh fuck!" Is pretty much all I could say. I then eased the head of his cock into my wet and pulsing pussy and worked the head of it back and forth before I eased it further inside of me until I was straddling him. I sat down on him and held it there and caught my breath a moment, his cock stretching me and filling me and feeling fantastic. Leroy put a hand on my bum and squeezed and then one on my waist. I began to slowly bounce up and down on his cock, looking over my shoulder at him as I did. I was in absolute ecstasy, his cock felt amazing inside of me.

My head was down as I leant forward and bounced on his cock, my eyes closed, my breathing getting faster and shallower as another orgasm was quickly approaching again. And then with a big thrust I was coming on his cock, wriggling and writhing as I ground my pussy down on his cock. My heart pounding hard in my chest, I looked back again at Leroy as I opened my eyes and there was a big knowing smile on his face.

I moved and got off slowly from him, his cock covered in white streaks from my cum. I bent over and took his cock in my mouth and tasted myself on his cock. I licked and sucked on it, cleaning his cock of my juices. He then stood up and pushed me on my front on the bed, I was on all fours as I looked back and he approached me with cock in hand. He placed his over hand on my bum and then I felt his cock at my opening, he pushed it in slowly in one go until he was fully in me. He put both his hands on my waist and pushed me down onto the bed, my bum up in the air and he began to fuck me hard and fast. His balls slapping against me and echoing in my room, I was past the point of caring to whether anyone could hear. My big boobs squashed down into my bed as he leant more and more of his weight on me.

He suddenly pulled out of me and spun me round and again I took his cock in my mouth again and sucked on his cock. I was beginning to feel so slutty with him and I was loving it. Sucking his massive cock covered in my juices after it had been buried deep inside me.

He pushed me onto my back on my bed, took hold of my legs behind my knees and spread me wide. We both watched as he lowered himself down, his cock angling straight for my pussy. The swollen helmet touching my lips before disappearing inside me once again. I looked at his body, the muscles moving under his skin as he thrust in and out of me. My own hands squeezing my boobs together, pinching my nipples hard, watching his black cock fuck me well.

A film of sweat covering our bodies, as he continued to fuck me well. He reached down and squeezed my tits as I put my hands on his waist drawing him closer and deeper as my third orgasm built, my moans uncontrollable escaping my mouth. I buried my head in his chest as I came again in his cock, my nails digging into him, my legs wrapping around him, holding him there as my pussy tried to grab and squeeze his cock.

I let go of him and laid back on the bed, my eyes closed and my chest heaving. Leroy showed no mercy and picked up the pace, this time I sensed they'd be no let up until he came. I'd had my orgasms, never before had I had three in one session but I knew I could get used to it.

He pulled his cock out and pulled me off the bed, I slid down onto the floor between his legs. I cupped my tits and opened my mouth, I knew what was coming and I was looking forward to it. Leroy held his cock and squeezed the end tight and then gave it a jerk and a long stream of hot spunk shot out and landed on my cheek and chin. Another landed in my open mouth, the end of it landing on my chin and dripping down between my boobs. Another stream landing on my forehead and down my nose, he kept cumming and cumming, drips flicking onto my boobs as I held them. Cum splattering my face as I looked up at him, smiling a cummy smile. "Fuck, I needed that." He said to me as I took the end of his cock in my mouth and sucked it before using it to scoop the cum off my face and into my willing mouth.

I finally leant back against the bed feeling very satisfied and very slutty. His cum still rolling down my body, his cock slowly drooping in front of me as he began to gather his clothes. I looked over at the time, it was nearly one in the morning. "So, I guess I'll see you in a few hours then?" I said to him as he got dressed.

"Oh yes, unfortunately my dad will be here and we've got a job to do."

"There's nothing unfortunate about your dad coming." I said.

He looked at me quizzically but I didn't elaborate any further, I didn't need to.

I slept very well that night, my dreams full of big black cocks and enjoyment. I only woke when I heard the front door slam shut and heard my parents getting into their cars and driving off to work. Yesterday's experience had certainly awoken some deep desire, I didn't realise how much I loved and craved cock, and the taste and feel of cum! I loved it! I was already planning on how to get more today, but first, time to get some hot water in the bath and clean off some of the dried cum from Leroy last night.

I'd just finished in the bath when I heard the knock at the front door, I wrapped a towel around my wet body and virtually skipped downstairs to the front door. I opened it and standing there, bags in hands were Bernard and Leroy, both with big smiles on their faces which seemed to get bigger as they both looked me up and down.

"You boys are keen today?" I said letting them in.

"Like you wouldn't believe." Bernard replied, brushing past me. Leroy following him and giving a boob a squeeze as he went, I slapped him playfully on his bum as he went.

"Right, I'll let you crack on." I said and went back upstairs.

Not long had passed but it seemed that both of them would be working downstairs today in the kitchen. I couldn't resist any longer, there were two big black cocks downstairs I needed to be enjoying one, if not both! I decided on my plan of attack and went for it.

I opened up my laptop and loaded up my favourite porn website and searched a few videos, eventually I came across a hot interracial scene involving a hot blonde with big boobs, not too dissimilar to myself. She was enjoying two very big black cocks, something I wanted to be doing, I watched it for a bit and realised I was starting to play with myself. I took the video back to the beginning and began playing it again. I picked up my laptop and headed downstairs with just a short black skirt on and a white t-shirt.

I walked into the kitchen were Bernard and Leroy were, by this time the hot blonde was on her knees with both cocks in her hands, sucking on each one at a time. "Say fella's." I said to them, both turning around to look at me. "Can you take a look at this for me, I need some help in sorting this out." My heart beating faster and I took a breath to steady myself as they both came over.

By this time the hot big boobed blonde had a cock in each end. Bernard and Leroy looked down at the screen, their eyes wide, then a big smile spread across their faces. "Oh we can definitely help you out with that!" Bernard said taking the laptop from me and placing it on the side. Leroy was already pulling at the bottom of my top and lifted it up over my head, my own big boobs bouncing free. He was then instantly back on them, licking and sucking on my boobs and nipples. Bernard joined me on my other side, his hands pulling up my skirt. "Oh shit," He said, "No knickers, she's ready to go." His hand slid between my legs and brushed my already wet pussy.

Bernard hitched up my skirt and pulled a leg sideways a little, his hand running down my smooth, clean shaven pussy as my hands went to their crotches. I wanted their cocks out! Bernard's fingers pushing against my pussy lips before sliding inside my pussy and curling inside of me. A gasp escaping my lips as I went up on tiptoe, I turned slightly and leant back on Leroy, his hands all over my boobs. I looked down at Bernard's hand between my legs, his fingers working my soaking wet pussy and clit.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back onto Leroy, Bernard's fingers hitting the spot, along with Leroy pinching and rolling my nipples I was on my way to heaven. But I didn't want to be in heaven yet, I wanted a big black cock to take me there. I pushed his hand away and dropped to my knees and quickly and efficiently undid Leroy's combat trousers and pulled them down, his cock was already growing in his tight black boxer shorts. I pulled them down, his big black cock springing into view, I grabbed it and eagerly started sucking on it fast. My head bouncing back and forth on his long cock, my hair swishing back and forth. Leroy tucked it out the way as Bernard started to undo his combats and dropped them to the floor.

I turned and started sucking on Bernard's cock fast, licking it up and down wanking it as I did, my hand never letting go of Leroy's cock, wanking it as I sucked his dad's big black cock. Bernard put his hand on my head and began fucking my face. Then Leroy took over and began to fuck my face, his hand on my head forcing his cock further down my throat as I wanked Bernard's cock. I was loving having two cocks to play with. Spit was dripping from my chin and from their cocks and balls. Each cock was slippery with spit, my boobs getting covered in my slobbery spit.

"I think she's ready for more." Leroy said and turned me round and pushed me down onto all fours, the kitchen tiles cold on my knees. He knelt behind me with his cock in hand and easily pushed himself into my wet pussy. He began to fuck me hard and fast. His dad knelt in front of me and fed his cock into my mouth and began to fuck my mouth. I was loving having a big black cock deep inside my pussy and another one in my mouth, both fucking me well. My orgasm screams muffled by Bernard's cock stuffed in my mouth, my pussy pulsing and clenching on Leroy's cock. I wanked Bernard's cock into my mouth as I sucked on it. The force of Leroy fucking me pushing Bernard's cock further and further down my throat.

Bernard then moved away and pulled me with him, he laid down on the kitchen floor and I held his cock up for me, I moved and knelt down over him, his big black cock sliding effortlessly inside of me, I closed my eyes in pleasure as I leant forward and began riding and grinding his cock. Leroy stepped up next to me and I turned my head and took his sticky cock in my mouth and gleefully sucked on it, enjoying the taste of my pussy all over it. Feeling so sluttly at these two big black cocks fucked me how they wanted to.

Bernard started thrusting up into me at an impressive speed hitting the spot perfectly, so much so I could concentrate on sucking Leroy's cock, not that it stopped him holding my head and fucking my face. His cock filling my mouth and throat, my eyes watering from it. Bernard was squeezing and playing with my big boobs, pulling my nipples, pinching them and rolling them between his finger and thumb.

Leroy then pulled me onto the floor and laid me on my side and lifted a leg up into the air as he laid behind me, I took hold of his cock and guided it into my waiting pussy. As he fucked me Bernard knelt over my head and fed his cock into my mouth. Gladly sucking on it, my mouth and tongue swirling around it as I wanked his cock is it slipped in and out of my mouth. Bernard slapped my big boobs again. Our moans of pleasure filling the room, becoming mod more frequent, Bernard's balls had tightened when suddenly he started cumming in my mouth. I swallowed the first load, the next big surge pulsed and spurted out the side of my mouth, he took his cock in hand and wanked it furiously into my face, his streams of cum landing in my open and willing mouth. I swallowed what went in my mouth, the rest pasting my lips and cheeks.

Just then Leroy pulled out and started cumming all over my pussy, his warm cum feeling good on my hot skin. I rubbed it in and then licked my fingers as he pushed his pulsing cock back inside me, I took Bernard's cock in my mouth and sucked the last few drops of cum out of him.

We collapsed on the floor, the cold tiles now feeling good against our hot sweaty bodies. We breathed heavily as we all lay there. "Well thank you for helping me with my problem." I said with a smile.

"Glad we could help, although if you have a similar problem later I hope we can help again?" Bernard said.

"I should think so." I said picking up my clothes, "When can we have hot water?"

"Give us 10 minutes and we'll get it running for you."

An hour later I was fully refreshed from my shower and headed downstairs to see Bernard and Leroy.

"We've been thinking and talking." Bernard said, looking at first me and then Leroy before locking eyes with me again. "We reckon you should come to ours tonight?"

A big smile started to spread across my face...

To be continued.

12