Plumbing

Story Info
Lady caught in collapsing shower.
1.5k words
3.95
27.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TallRed
TallRed
26 Followers

Just so you can picture this story in your mind, our protagonist Amy is an enthusiastic semi-professional triathlete 5 foot 10 inches tall, 150 pounds or so with a muscular build. She has sky-blue eyes, a light complexion, and thick long blonde hair which tends slightly to curly. She usually wears it down or in a pony tail, but her signature hair-do on the track is a long braid. Her breasts are a bit below average in size and firm enough that she can run without a bra when she wants. She rarely has to shave her pussy or thighs as they have no more than blonde peach fuzz on them. The blonde peach fuzz on her pussy accentuates rather than hides her outer lips, which drives her lovers wild the first time they see her naked. Although she doesn't seem to fully realize it, Amy is drop-dead beautiful and can afford to be very selective in men, which is fortunate, as she is a very horny lady.

Amy was into the running stage of a half-ironman triathlon when she passed an obviously appreciative group of young male spectators and got a little extra excitement from showing off her well-trained body, something she looks forward to with every race. As usual she was wearing tight bun huggers and a tight halter top, which she always buys in the smallest size she can possibly fit into. Yes, she is a bit of an exhibitionist, although she has never acted much on it.

After the triathlon and lunch with some other participants Amy headed back to her B&B for a shower. She had picked this place because it was economical and within walking distance of the race, but she was a bit surprised at its dated condition. The owners had just bought it, and had lots of incomplete remodeling plans. Still it was comfortable enough, and she'd had a good night sleep despite some noise from the antiquated plumbing.

At the entrance to the B&B she went past a totally attractive man repairing the front door - tall and muscular with brown hair and a complexion to match, exactly the kind of guy who makes Amy weak-kneed. Slipping past him in the doorway without interrupting his work was a bit tight, bringing her close enough to notice that he smelled really good. She made a note to come down later after her shower to see if she could get acquainted.

The shower was clean, although very dated, with some odd looking exposed pipes. During her shower she noticed a leak in one old pipe which extended the length of the shower at about waist height as well as some dripping from the ceiling in the back of the shower, but didn't think much of either.

As she finished rinsing the soap off her and was planning to spend a few more minutes luxuriating in the warm spray, the shower head popped off, gushing water, so she tried to turn off the taps. The cold water faucet stuck half shut, so there was still cold water coming out of the ruptured shower head. The pipe on the side started clanking loudly and then burst a seam, spraying water out of the shower onto the bathroom floor. She dashed into the room to call the front desk and ask that they shut off the water. "I'm not sure if they've found the valve yet, but I'll check. I'll send up someone to look at the problem."

Once back in the bathroom she saw that the problem was getting worse, the bathroom was flooded and water was starting to get into the room itself. She grabbed all the towels and tried to block the water at the bathroom door where nothing but a little sill provided a dam to protect the floor of the rest of the room, where the water would damage the carpet and begin dripping to the floor below, if it hadn't already. Amy has always been very responsible, so in her panic to stem the flood waters, it never occurred to her that this was not really her problem.

She felt she was losing the battle when there was a knock on the door, and a man's voice said "maintenance." At that point she realized that she was still naked and soaking wet. She didn't want to delay the work to go looking for clothes, and there was no way to dry off or cover up, since she had soaked all the towels. Then she realized it could be fun. It would almost certainly be that hot guy she'd seen downstairs. He couldn't accuse her of purposely exposing herself, since the disaster had happened while she was showering.

She opened the door a crack to say that she hadn't had time to dress, but at the same time a wave of water got through her makeshift dam and spilled out the door into the hall. The maintenance guy -- indeed the one from downstairs - introduced himself as Dan, as he entered the door. He took only a second to scan her naked body from head to toe -- lingering a bit on her spectacular pussy - before starting to work, but it was enough to arouse Amy. She loved the way he looked at her and wasn't about to run and find clothes now -- she wanted to stay naked in front of this guy.

He said he wanted to stop the flow as much as possible until they could find the turn-off valve, something no one had thought to locate when the place was bought, so she went into the bathroom with him to help wrap towels around the major leaks. Standing next to each other and twisting together they managed to get the cold water faucet off, stemming the flow from the now defunct shower head. While Dan investigated the waterfall from the ceiling, Amy wrapped a towel tightly around the rupture in the pipe along the wall, but had to stay there holding it in place. To brace herself she had spread her feet out on the floor, and once she noticed that Dan was taking in the rear view, she spread out a bit more. She was soaking wet from her shower and the water leaks, but she realized that a bit more moisture was developing between her legs, as she secretly hoped that this work would take a while longer.

They were making a little progress, but it was turning into a game of whack-a-mole, as new leaks developed every time they managed to slow others. Dan said it must be a combination of old pipes and excessive water pressure. She realized that this was a pretty obvious conclusion, but liked the sound of his voice anyway. You've got to let guys think they're ahead of you.

Then it all stopped. Obviously someone had found the shut-off valve. Exhausted from her triathlon and the unexpected emergency plumbing work, Amy sat down on a stool and talked to Dan whose T-shirt and shorts were also soaking wet. Both realized that the water had been shut off but still remained there engaged in a post-mortem discussion. Amy had gotten comfortable with being wet and naked, and took a few moments to realize that Dan was standing right in front of her gazing intently at her body, especially her pussy. She also realized that the way she was seated on the stool with her knees apart was opening up her outer lips to his gaze, so she shifted, bringing her feet up to rest on the rungs of the stool and relaxing her knees outward just a bit more, improving his view of the inside of her womanhood.

Another man arrived, in the uniform of a plumbing contractor, to tell them that the water had been turned off. Seeing naked Amy, he just said, "oh my," but made no movement to leave. Dan told him she'd been caught in the shower. Amy did sort of like having the guy see her, but after he'd had a brief opportunity to see her internal anatomy, she switched to a more ladylike position (as ladylike as possible under the circumstances). Then a guy from a neighboring room arrived to see what the commotion was about and was also pleasantly surprised to find a beautiful naked woman. She explained to him what had happened before wrapping it up. "It's been great talking to you guys, but I'd like to dry off, get dressed, and rest up, so the show will have to end."

She followed them to the door and told Dan to please come back with some dry towels. He said he could send the maid, but she told him she would insist on him delivering them personally.

Amy lay on the bed and touched herself a bit, getting herself into a frenzy before Dan's quick return. She closed and locked the door behind him and began unbuttoning his wet shirt. "After all of this, the establishment owes me a major fuck, and I expect you to deliver it right now."

TallRed
TallRed
26 Followers