Plumbing Inspection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked through the buffet, taking a few things here and there, and giving me a few more chances to admire her body up close. Her jeans stretched nicely over her ass coming up between her cheeks a bit without being over done. Below that some nicely muscled legs.

She had a little bit of a tummy, but then so did I. Her big tits supported in a heavy duty bra, a four or five hook from the outline of the band across her back, but not mashing them down like a lot of big chested girls do. Hair down to mid back now that it wasn’t up in a pony tail.

And to my surprise she sat beside me at the little round table instead of across from me affording me several more glimpses into that deep cleavage.

We walked back to the booth the same way, her on my arm and tit into the side of it, but no shifting of the top this time.

Amy turned to me as we got to the booth to say goodbye, and then it was a mass of flailing arms.

Somebody behind her had tripped and fell into her, she in turn fell into me and I fell back against our front table.

Now I didn’t fall flat on my back, but I was leaning far enough that I wasn’t going to be able to stand up until Amy got off the top of me, and that wasn’t happening until whoever got off her back.

But in the mean time I had Amy plastered to me, and I could feel her hot mound against my cock down my slacks and it was coming to life. Her huge tits flattened to my chest didn’t help matters.

I started to lose my footing and snaked an arm around her waist to hold her tight and the other behind me to try and catch myself as Amy wrapped her arms around my neck and squeaked.

Time stood still, I had her against me from knee to chest, her face barely an inch from mine. Her perfume in my nose and her sparkling eyes staring back at me.

Without thinking I began to move toward her, and just as our noses touched the guy behind her moved enough to shift us breaking the mood.

We stood, me keeping one arm behind her back and Amy keeping one arm behind my neck. Only when we were standing did we slowly release each other. I kept my hand on her waist as she let hers slide down my chest smiling at each other.

“I should be going,” she said but didn’t make a move to get away.

“Um, yeah.”

She stood there for a second or two, then turned to leave. “Um Amy?” I asked before my hand dropped from her waist.

“Yeah,” turning right back to me.

“Would you like to grab a bite this evening, my treat?”

Amy shifted just a bit closer without actually taking a step. “I would, but I have plans already.”

“Oh,” she didn’t pull away, just kept looking at me.

“How about tomorrow night? We have our awards banquet to wrap things up.”

Amy took the step closer to put her forearm on my chest and play with my tie. “Casual or fancy?”

“Suites and tux’s,” not taking my eyes off hers.

Amy grinned, “If you’ve got a tux, I’ve got a little black dress.”

I slid my hand up a little and lightly stroke the bottom edge of her bra band under her arm.

She glanced down quickly at her chest and then bit the edge of her lip. “Well maybe not that little, but little enough.”

I grinned, “That could be an interesting feat of engineering.”

“Mmmm, the containment structure is under constant stress.”

“And what happens if it fails, or is breached some how?” letting my thumb slip forward to the edge of her bra cup.

“That depends on proximity. To far away and it’s nothing spectacular, but if you’re close, real close. Then it’s overwhelming.”

“Sometimes overwhelming isn’t a bad thing,” turning my thumb to lightly scratch my thumbnail in the material.

Amy slid her hand up my chest to stroke my jaw. “Mmmm, sometimes overwhelming is just what’s needed.”

There was a caterwauling of a screaming kid a few booths down and it broke the mood. Amy pulled back but trapped my hand under her arm momentarily before stepping back far enough to dislodge it.

“I uh... I have to get going. Tomorrow night?”

“Yeah,” as she began to step away. “Wait,” I called out. “How do I get a hold of you?”

Amy just grinned and held up one of my business cards. She must have snagged one from the table.

I watched her walk away, and I just couldn’t help it, my hard on was killing me. I walked stiff legged to the little bathroom up around the corner and straight to the stall I had first seen her in.

I had to pull my pants down I was hard enough I couldn’t pull it up and out. I barely got a few strokes in remembering having her laid over on top of my. Her hot mound against my cock, her huge tits planted in my chest, her perfume in my nose. “OHHH AAAMMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!...”

***

Man I wanted to go out with him tonight, but if I got near him now I’d rape him!

I mean he was good looking, probably a few years older than me. But he had this way about him. Yes he glanced at my boobs if I gave them a little jiggle, but he didn’t gawk.

And then that asshole fell into us. Well I guess I shouldn’t call him an asshole since he got me plastered up against Max.

I could feel it against my thigh, I wanted to shift a bit to feel more but it would have been obvious. Mmmm, but practically laying on him, my boobs in his chest, his cologne in my nose.

I had two LBD’s, one long sleeve with a deep scoop neck that came down below my knees, and a thin strapless one that barely came to mid thigh. There was no way in hell I was going to wear the long sleeve, but the interesting question was what was I going to wear, or not wear, under the thin one.

“Oh Grams, I wish you were still around. I could always talk to you about this stuff. He felt like ‘the one.’

# # #

It was the summer of my thirteenth birthday I found out about sex.

No it wasn’t out behind the barn with one of the neighbor boys, it was walking unexpected into the living room at Gram and Gramps’.

Gram and Gramps, my great grandparents on my mothers’ side. They were both in their early eighties, but they both were active on the farm and actually looked younger than my grandparents on dad’s side.

I was the favorite of both of them, and took full advantage. For my birthday I wanted a horse. I had been riding for as long as I could remember, but mom thought I needed to start out with a pony.

“Pony’s are for little kids, I want a real horse.”

Mom rolled her eyes, and dad just shrugged when she looked at him. But come my party, there was a card from Gram and Gramps with the picture of a horse. She was at their farm, and I would have to come out and take care of her, but if I kept it up and proved I could then she would be mine for keeps on my next birthday.

So most days after school I would hop on my bike and ride out to take care of Clarabelle, and all weekend. Now weekends were a pain, in addition to feeding, there was mucking out the stall and combing and brushing. But then we would take a ride out by the creek. Giving her her reigns and letting her run. Leaning down and wrapping my arms as far as they would go around her neck feeling her leaning into her run.

Grams was wonderful, I could talk to her about everything, even boys. Some of the stupid things they did to get attention, and even a few of the things they said to me. You see even at thirteen I was developing. Mom had bought me a few plain cotton bras to go with my plain cotton panties. But I couldn’t talk to her about the way the boys were looking at my boobs.

By mid summer I was outgrowing my A cup bras and I was doing my best to hide them. And then came my plunge into sex education, Grams style.

I was goofing around in the city park, me and Carol and Carla, when Bobbie Martin came up with his ‘crew’.

He started making comments on my legs and butt and boobs. I tried, but I couldn’t take it and hopped on my bike crying and riding as fast as I could. On auto pilot I headed for Grams, she would know what to do.

I came through the front door, froze, then turned and ran for the barn. I didn’t even bother with a saddle and halter, I just threw the gate open and hauled myself up on Clarabelle’s back and we hauled butt for the creek.

We rode and we rode. Clarabelle enjoying her run and me clinging to her like a life saver. Eventually we ran out of steam and stopped beside the creek at her favorite patch of grass.

I sat there against the tree trying to take it all in. The teasing from the boys no longer on my mind. Grams and Gramps were... doing it... on the couch! I mean they are in their eighties! And they are still... doing it!

Gramps was scooted forward with his butt on the edge of the couch, and Grams was straddling his legs with her boobs out of her dress bouncing up and down on him screaming his name! AT EIGHTY!

I must have fallen asleep, the next thing I knew Clarabelle was nudging me, she wanted to go back for her oats. I climbed back aboard, and we headed back at a fast walk. Just enough to make my little boobs bounce and remind me why I was headed to Grams in the first place.

Grams was leaning on the fence when we came over the rise, but she didn’t move, she just watched us go into the barn. I got Clarabelle her oats, and Grams was standing in the doorway. I tried to say something, but it was just huffs and noises. She held her arms out and I ran to her and had a good cry.

When I settled down we went up to our spot in the hayloft looking out over the pasture.

“Bit of a shock huh?”

I just looked at the floor, “Um, Grams. I’m sorry, I should have knocked or...”

Grams chuckled and put her arm around my shoulder. “And maybe I should have tried to fend Gramps off until we got upstairs. He can get a bit frisky at times.”

I hung my head and wanted to curl up in a ball with Grams talking about sex.

She shook my shoulder a bit, “So what brings you out early on a nice day like today?”

“BOYS!”

Grams chuckled, “They don’t get any better with age. Your Gramps is still a five year old at heart.”

“But they’re so... so... STUPID!”

“They’re boys. So what did they do?”

“Bobbie Martin, he said I was skinny, and my butt was too big, and my... my...” I just collapsed into Grams.

“Ahhhh, the boys are starting to notice your boobs are they?”

“ARGHHHH!”

Grams chuckled, “It’s the curse of being a beautiful girl. The boys are going to notice you from now until the day you die.”

“But...”

“But you can handle it, you’re a strong girl. Smart for your age too.”

I tipped my head up enough to look at Grams, really look at her almost as if for the first time. She really was good looking for her age, how did she look at my age? I mean I’ve seen the pictures. And Grams was a ‘looker’ as Gramps liked to say.

“But it’s all coming too fast... I don’t know what to do.”

That got another chuckle from Grams. “Girl you have no idea. Gramps and I were married just before my seventeenth birthday. My Great Grand was married when she was fifteen. You get to wait until you’re eighteen at least.”

I looked at Grams, “FIFTEEN!”

She smiled, “Well you’ve got to realize things were a bit different back then. People didn’t expect to live that long. My Great Grand may have been married at fifteen, but she had her first boy at sixteen and had seven more by the time she was twenty eight and passed away at fifty seven.”

“Wow.”

“Mmmmm, and we had to learn as we went along. We didn’t have the internet to learn all that stuff.”

I think I turned a hundred shades of red at that comment. I had been looking at stuff when I was over at Josephine’s. They had internet for her dad’s work and he let her get on and play some times. We hadn’t intended to go looking, but while we were searching one of ‘those’ ads popped up.

I dared her and it took us to a site that made my eyes pop. There was this beautiful woman with this guy behind her, and from all the moaning and screaming she was having a heck of a time.

Grams was tipping my head up, “But just like everything else, you don’t believe everything you see and hear now.”

“But how...”

“Well my Aunt Toni taught me a lot, well kinda.”

I grinned, “Kinda?”

“Well more like she let me learn.”

“How old were you?”

Grams snickered, “Fifteen and a half.”

“FIFTEEN!”

“And a half.”

“So what did she, I mean how did she?”

“She made it so I could watch once in a while.”

“She let you...”

“Oh it wasn’t like I was sitting in the chair taking notes. But she left the door ajar or the curtains open a bit.”

“So you could see them!?”

“Mmmmm,” Grams smiled and closed her eyes, “Yup, and Aunt Toni was... adventurous.”

“So what did you learn?”

“Mmm, well first and foremost. Most men want a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom.”

“GRANDMA!”

“But not always. It’s okay to be a bit naughty in public and a bit nice in the bedroom once in a while.”

“Like in the living room?”

Grams snickered, “Well something like that. We were a bit more adventurous in our younger days.”

“So would you... teach me... how to control boys.”

That got a good laugh from Grams, “You can never control them, they can barely control themselves. But you can nudge them most of the time when you use the proper persuasion.”

That started my summer of education. A summer that would have had modern children’s advocates turning over in their graves. I got the opportunity to ‘observe’ over the summer.

It all started with Grams taking me underwear shopping. I got some new things that were PRETTY! I got some with flowers and lace edge. Grams looked at me a bit, then grinned and took me over to the young ladies section. Grams got me a lacy set. The panties were almost see through except for the gusset, and the bra was definitely see through. It was a bit big, but Grams said I would grow into it. Little did we know how I would grow into it and beyond!

We got back to Grams, and Gramps was out with the horses so I got to try them on at home. Standing there in front of the mirror and it was like it was someone else standing there. I was... pretty.

I took them off quick when I heard Gramps come in the back door and I put my old ones on and shimmied into my dress.

It wasn’t for almost a week until I got a chance to ‘observe’.

I came in after school and it was quiet in the house, well almost.

I heard Gramps moaning upstairs. I crept up the stairs and their bedroom door was open a few inches.

And there it was, a real one. Grams was on her knees, her skirt around her waist and her top open in front of Gramps. AND SHE HAD HIS THINGY IN HER MOUTH!

She was bobbing up and down and then all of a sudden Gramps looked like he was having a heart attack. I almost rushed in and Grams pulled off of him and I saw another first. Grams was stroking Gramps and he was shooting his ‘stuff’ all over her boobs.

I saw Grams look at me quickly in the mirror and wink. “Think that will hold you over until after Amy leaves old man?”

“I’ll show you old man later woman, you’ll be walking bow legged for a week.”

I snickered and barely covered it, Gramps was his usually cocky self. Grams was right, he was still a kid at heart.

I watched Grams stand and shake her skirt down and pull her bra and dress up without cleaning up. I thought I was going to feint. “You better get decent, Amy will be her any moment.”

I took that as my queue and scooted down the stairs and outside. I counted to ten and came in closing the door loudly. “Where is everybody?”

And that was the start of my ‘education’. I saw Gramps between Grams legs while she sat on the kitchen counter. Behind her bent over a hay bale in the barn. Laying out on a blanket in the pasture. That one was difficult, I had to crawl up the ravine and peak over the edge, but WOW! They were there for over an hour.

And then there was just the little things. Hugging and kissing and touching. The moan Grams made when Gramps squeezed her boobs went to my core. I began squeezing my own boobs as they grew over the summer, and even touched myself ‘down there’.

Interspersed with this was all the talks.

“Grams, when Gramps shoots his stuff all over your boobs, what’s it like? I mean why do you do that?”

“Mmmm, not quite sure how to answer that one. Some people say it’s a control or dominance thing. Others won’t even consider doing it. I just like it, and I LIKE the way Gramps likes it. So it’s just good. Just like when he does the same to me.”

“But it’s soooo messy.”

Grams chuckled, “Mm hm, but the fun stuff usually is.”

“But how will I know? Mom says I should wait until I’m married, but how can you learn if you don’t do it?”

“Mmmm, and there lies the rub. They want you to be virgins at the alter, and still know what to do after he carries you over the threshold. How you deal with it is your decision, I will not try to convince you one way or another.”

“So were you a virgin on your wedding night?”

“No.”

I gasped.

Grams grinned, “But Gramps took my virginity. He was my first and last.”

“Huh?”

“We had planned to elope, but he got drafted. I had a few boyfriends while he was in the Army, but as soon as he got out we were married. We’ve been together ever since.”

“So how many?”

Grams kicked her head back laughing. “Girl you are too much. I had a few, but none like your Gramps. The ones in between just made me realize he was the one.”

“So how did you know? That he was the one I mean.”

“You just know. It isn’t something you can describe, but when it happens you’ll know it. You won’t be able to go a day without thinking about him. You’ll ache when you’re apart for very long. And when you get together...” Grams winked, and in spite of what I had been witnessing this summer, I still blushed.

I didn’t realize until many years later when I actually had a boyfriend how little Grams actually showed me. It was all just oral and regular sex. But it did take care of my fear of it. Getting my boobs and ass fucked came as a nice surprise eight years later.

# # #

So here I was, I had my little black dress and was deciding what I was going to wear under it. I could go commando and let the girls bounce all over with my high beams on. But some how that didn’t seem right for Max.

And then I remember one of those Saturday afternoons with Grams. She let me watch her get changed after an ice cream social. She took everything off and then put on a short corset, one that pushed her boobs up and out.

“Why do you wear that thing Grams?” I asked as she slipped her regular dress on over it, not bothering with any panties.

“Because as soon as Gramps sees it he will think he’s twenty one again.”

“Huh?” Grams gave me that little smile she did when she was trying to explain something with out actually saying it. “OH!”

I searched through my dresser. I hadn’t worn it for almost two years and I hoped it still fit. The last time I wore it was to Jack’s Halloween party. I don’t know what happened to the rest of my costume, I only had the corset on when I woke up, and it was around my waist!

I found it, and prayed it fit. I had to suck it up a bit to get it zipped, and I think my boobs had grown a bit since I bought it, or at least it felt like it. But it did put the girls up and on display, that’s for sure.

Well it covered most of my boobs. The edges of my areolas were showing, but as long as I kept my dress in place I would be covered.

I was going to slip it off while I did my hair, but it made me think of how Gramps got all wound up seeing Grams in hers. That was one time I wasn’t able to stay through the whole thing. They started out in bed and wound up in the shower. I had to go home and squeeze and play until I could go to sleep.

What would Max think of me in this? Would he react like Gramps had to Grams. The two times I had worn it before the guys drooled on my boobs a bit before flipping me over for some mediocre sex. But then they didn’t have a monster in their pants like Max.