Plump Hot Ass Stacey Robertson

Story Info
Hot ass Stacey Robertson is triple teamed.
3.6k words
4.2
193.1k
58
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
168 Followers

Stacey Robertson is a gorgeous and voluptuous white woman in her mid thirties. She is sexy, beautiful and ravishing in appearance.

She had long silky brown hair, long thin lips, high cheeks, flawless skin etc that complimented her beauty.

She was a little plump with 38D boobs, broad hips, plump arms, stout thighs and a big, round, tight butt.

She worked for an insurance company and her colleagues ogled her every time. This Saturday Stacey turns 37 and her boy friend Robert wanted the celebrations to be a memorable one. He had a nice plan to which Stacey agreed and encouraged him to go for it. Right from her college days Stacey had a liking for muscular black guys who had massive cocks. Even today her hunger for thick black cocks has not faded but had increased. Her boy friend Robert is a white guy with a muscular body and a big cock.

At the insurance company where Stacey worked, she had a colleague and friend called James who was black. He had a special liking for Stacey’s big and tight butt and Stacey envied him a lot. For Stacey’s 37th birthday Robert wanted to give her the black cock that she craved for. He thought of asking James to come over to their apartment and fuck Stacey on her birthday. Stacey welcomed the idea very much and was looking forward to her birthday.

Robert sat in his office and wrote an email to James describing him of the plans.

Hello James,

Guess that you are fantasying Stacey in your office right now. Stacey’s 37th birthday falls this Saturday and you are invited for the party at 6 in the evening. James this is going to be a sexual party and you are going to fuck the birthday lady with your giant cock. You can make your fantasies come true and can fuck Stacey as you like. I guess you will be more interested in her big tight butt and want to fuck it too. Bring some KY jelly for that. You can fuck Stacey while I watch and then we can fuck her together and shower her with hot cock cream. Stacey is very interested to do this and we should make this a wonderful birthday for her. See you. ---Robert.

James received the mail while at work and his cock immediately formed a huge tent in his trousers. He thought of his luck and looked at the voluptuous Stacey who was busy arranging some files in the cabinet. James had his own room in the office. At this time one of his colleague Norton stepped in for some discussion. Norton was a muscular black guy too, who was in his early forties. James knew that even Norton fantasized Stacey for a long time. As they were discussing over the insurance policy of their clients, Stacey stepped inside to place some files in the cabinet. Stacey wore a sleeveless white T-shirt that lavishly showed her plump arms and her hairy underarms. The T-shirt stayed well above her round belly button showing her beautiful tummy. She wore tight blue jeans in which her big butt and her stout thighs were squeezed. The waist rim of her red color underwear peeked out of her jeans. Both James and Norton did not miss to have a full look at Stacey’s red underwear.

“Stacey, is that panty or a thong that you are wearing?” James asked.

“Hmmm…take a guess James” Stacey smiled and pulled up her jeans but it was of no use.

“It a lace panty, I would guess” James said.

“Stacey you have a big gorgeous butt, so it will be a lovely thong” Norton said.

“So who is right?” asked James.

Stacey simply smiled and came close to both the guys and she did not miss to look at the huge tent that formed in their trousers.

“Why don’t you show it to us, Stacey, and that will be lovely” James said.

“Oh yeah…Stacey why don’t you pull down your jeans and show us what you are wearing” Norton said and pinched her fat hip.

Stacey who was for huge black cocks did not want to spoil the opportunity. She agreed to strip down her jeans if they both showed her their black cocks. James and Norton agreed to her demand at once. They closed the door and pulled down the blinds. James and Norton removed their dress. They both had huge cocks. They were no less than 15 inches in length with a thick diameter. Their cocks were black and stiff with black bulbous heads. Both their crotches were hairy and their balls were completely covered with thick black hair. Stacey for the first time saw two giant black cocks at the same time and she smacked her lips wickedly.

Stacey Robertson did not remove her sleeveless t-shirt. She unbuttoned her jeans and pulled it down. She wore a red lace panty and not a thong. The lace panty could not contain her gorgeous big butt inside it and the lovely golden rumps thrust out in all directions.

“What a fucking great ass” James hissed.

Norton moved near her and pulled down her red lace panties. Stacey Robertson had a huge but a beautiful butt. It was spotless and the skin was fairest. The rumps were huge and tight with great prominence. Her thighs were stout and smooth. Stacey’s cunt was puffy and bald with thick and juicy pink lips.

“The look of your ass will make me cum any time Stacey” Norton said and touched her big rumps.

James asked Stacey to remove her T-shirt and she did it willingly. When she unhooked her black bra her big boobs bounced out. Her nipples were pink and thick and the areolas large. Her big boobs were tight, ripe and very fair in color. Norton moved closer to her and Stacey held his throbbing big black love meat in her hand. The warmth of her hand made his cock even stiffer and the black cock lusty Stacey loved the feeling in her hands. James wanted to see how Stacey sucked Norton’s cock. He wanted to see the black cock stuffed inside the white babe’s beautiful mouth. Stacey gently squeezed the bulbous head of Norton’s cock and rubbed her palm over the soft meat.

“Suck my cock, Stacey. Take it in your gorgeous mouth and give it a good sucking” Norton said.

“Yes Stacey…suck his big black cock first and then mine until you are fully satisfied” James said and continued, “Give me a nice show Stacey before your birthday and we will do it better on your birthday”.

The black cock loving Stacey Robertson knelt down in front of Norton and rubbed his cock over the soft cheeks. She gently opened her mouth and tried to force the black cock head into her mouth. Norton held her head and brought it close to his cock. Stacey made a few licks over his cock head with her tongue. She held the base of his cock in her hands and licked it up and down the whole length of the stiff shaft. With one hand she held Norton’s hairy balls and massaged it gently.

“What are you waiting for Norton? Shove your cock into Stacey’s big mouth” James said watching them.

Stacey opened her mouth very wide and tried to take in Norton’s big black cock. Norton held her head and shoved his cock into Stacey Robertson’s open mouth and she sucked it in greedily. James moved closer to Stacey Robertson and pulled her erect and stiff nipples between his fingers. She squealed in pleasure.

“Vow, she sucks my cock very good” panted Norton.

Stacey Robertson bobbed her head up and down over Norton’s big black cock and her saliva oozed out from the sides of her mouth. James moved his hands down between her stout thighs and shoved his fingers into her sopping cunt. Stacey Robertson hissed in pleasure and took Norton’s cock all the way inside her mouth. She spread her legs wide apart and allowed Jams to probe her shaved pink cunt. Norton held her head and shoved his cock in and out of her great mouth. Stacey Robertson gurgled but continued to suck his cock with great interest and delight.

James shoved his fingers all the way inside Stacey Robertson’s horny cunt and creamed her up quickly. Her pink cunt lips throbbed continuously. He pulled his fingers out and licked them up.

“Stacey, your cunt tastes so good. Norton you should suck and lick her cunt. She is fucking sweet” James said lapping his tongue over his wet fingers.

“Lick her cunt, James. Let her suck on my cock. Lick her cunt and make her scream in pleasure” Norton said who was busy fucking Stacey Robertson’s mouth.

James spread her legs even further and placed his mouth over her warm and puffy cunt. Stacey Robertson hissed and began to suck Norton’s cock in frenzy. James held the thick cunt lips between his lips and sucked it with great passion. The feeling was tremendous for Stacey Robertson. She hissed loudly but the big cock that was stuffed inside her mouth damped her moans. James moved is tongue all over her sweet cunt and forced it inside the warm hole.

Stacey Robertson could not control any longer. She pulled Norton’s cock out of her mouth and grunted loudly.

“Oh yeah…James…that’s the way…lick my cunt…suck it hard…fuck it…lick it…oh…yeah! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!” Stacey Robertson grunted loudly and moved her hands up and down over Norton’s stiff cock.

Norton moved the tip of his hard black cock over Stacey Robertson’s sexy lips and all over her face. He shoved it inside her mouth and pulled it out completely. She yelled in pleasure. Norton wanted to fuck her immediately as he watched James lick Stacey Robertson’s pink cunt. He wanted to fuck this white woman at once. Her loud moans turned him on very much.

James licked all around her cunt and stuffed his tongue all the way deep inside. He held her clit between his lips and nibbled it continuously with his teeth. Pleasure ran like wild fire through Stacey Robertson and she bucked her hips up and down.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Stacey Robertson squealed in pleasure.

James continued to lick her clit and bring her to a wild orgasm. Her big boobs jiggled and her plump body shuddered with great orgasm after orgasm.

“Oh!Yeah!Yess! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!OOOO! UUNNGGAA” Stacey Robertson grunted as she encountered multiple orgasm.

It almost took a few minutes for her plump to stop shaking. James moved up and kissed her lips and made her taste her cunt juice. Stacey Robertson held both the black guy’s big cocks in her hand and moved it up and down. At this point I came to meet Stacey Robertson. The door was not bolted inside. I knocked but there was no reply. I turned on the knob and the door opened. I was shocked to see Stacey Robertson totally naked. Norton invited me inside. Now we were three black guys and one gorgeous white woman.

Stacey Robertson sprawled on the desk and spread her legs open. Norton positioned his huge black cock over her pink cunt and pushed it inside. With one push he was able to stuff his big black cock inside her hot cunt.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Stacey Robertson groaned loudly.

The thick pink cunt lips were fully stretched around the bursting thickness of Norton’s black cock. He lifted her legs up and continued to fuck this white beauty. Her thick cunt lips bobbed up and down during each stroke and she squealed in pure pleasure. I had my cock in my hand and stroked it while I watched Norton fuck the bust Stacey Robertson with his stiff black cock.

At this point James moved near her face and forced his cock in her mouth. Stacey Robertson turned to his side and engulfed his huge black cock in her mouth. She sucked it up and down while Norton ploughed her cunt. Her big boobs jiggled up and down and she was fucked violently in her mouth and in her horny cunt. It was a gorgeous sight. The plump Stacey Robertson was continuously fucked in her tight cunt and her mouth.

“AAAOOOOUUNNGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Stacey Robertson grunted.

“Norton I want to fuck her gorgeous hot ass” I said.

“Yeah, that’s fun. We all want to fuck her hot ass. Stacey you have a gorgeous big hot ass, my babe” Norton said and pulled his cock out of her cunt.

The smooth pink cunt lips closed together and throbbed continuously at the sudden withdrawal. James made one hard shove deep inside her mouth and pulled his cock out of her mouth. Stacey Robertson was now ready for a triple drill in all her hot holes.

Norton sat on the chair and pulled Stacey Robertson to him. His hard cock stood like a tall dark flag mast. She threw her legs on either side of his lap and slowly sat on his cock. Stacey Robertson stretched her cunt lips with her fingers and made way for Norton’s spearing cock. His cock slowly moved inside her wet fuck twat and she sat down sinking the whole hot rod inside her horny fuck hole. Stacey Robertson’s big cunt adjusted to Norton’s big black cock and it filled her cunt completely. He pulled her hips down and she shrieked at the stretched feeling of her cunt.

Stacey Robertson has a big ass that is gorgeous, hot and intoxicating. Any one who sees this white lady will want to fuck her big hot ass first. I have always dreamt of fucking her big ass over and over again. Her big jutting hot ass was completely stretched and I was able to see her light brown puckered round asshole. Norton held her big ass cheeks and spread them wide and her asshole tinkled. He massaged Stacey Robertson’s gorgeous big ass and moved his finger around her asshole.

I couldn’t wait any longer. I just wanted to sink my hot black rod deep inside Stacey Robertson’s itchy and horny asshole. Norton pushed his finger into her asshole and made it loose for my entry.

“Oh yes, that feels very good. Finger my asshole Norton. Rub my asshole” Stacey Robertson grunted and began pumping herself over Norton’s hard cock.

“Stacey, you spread your hot ass” I said and moved closer to her gorgeous big ass.

Stacey Robertson spread her ass cheeks wide and showed her tight asshole. Her pink lacquered fingernails over her bright and smooth ass cheeks looked appealing. Her asshole throbbed in anticipation of my stiff cock. I pressed the bulbous head of my hard black cock over Stacey Robertson’s tight asshole. The bulb completely covered her itchy asshole. I pushed and she grunted.

“OOOAAAAAUUOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Stacey Robertson grunted.

I put my fingers in her mouth and she made them wet with her saliva. Using her saliva I lubed up my cock and pushed it inside her asshole. Slowly her asshole opened up and she continued to hold her ass cheeks very wide apart.

“OOOHHYYEESS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Stacey Robertson growled as my cock speared her asshole.

“Just push it in with great force and I silence her with my cock” James whispered in my ears.

I smiled and was ready for it. Norton made her sit over his cock and held her hips tight with both his hands. Stacey Robertson held her gorgeous ass cheeks very wide apart and my cock head was a little inside her horny asshole. Holding my cock in my hand I shoved it inside Stacey Robertson’s asshole with one great force. It stretched her asshole beyond limit and speared inside filling her bowels. Her anal ring was stretched to the bursting thickness of my stiff cock. An intense pain filled with pleasure seared through Stacey Robertson.

“AAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Stacey Robertson yelled at the sudden intense assault. “UUNGGGOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” she continued to grunt.

Her voice was very loud and she let go off her huge ass cheeks and they came down on my hard cock taking it completely inside Stacey Robertson’s gorgeous hot ass. James waited for this moment. He held her head with great force and shoved his hard black cock inside her mouth. Her loud voice became soft and only spurs of gurgling sound came from her throat.

“UUUNNGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOO” Stacey Robertson groaned in a muffled tone.

The White Stacey Robertson had three huge black cocks in all of her three holes. She loved it and she loves black cocks more than any thing else. Her mouth, her cunt and her asshole bobbed up and down over three black stiff cocks.

Stacey Robertson by now had adjusted herself to the triple entry and we all fucked this gorgeous babe with great lust. Norton’s monster cock pumped her cunt while that of mine ploughed her itchy asshole. Her big ass cheeks jiggled up and down as we fucked her very hard.

“HHHHUUUHHHHOOOOOO OOOOOOOO” Stacey Robertson cooed in delight.

James loved to fuck Stacey Robertson’s mouth and he was fucking her mouth with great force. He was amazed how her lips held the thickness of his shaft and how her cheeks bulged in and out during each stroke. He furiously pumped his cock in and out of Stacey Robertson’s mouth and her saliva drooled out from the sides of her mouth. He continued to fuck Stacey Robertson’s horny and pretty white face.

“She has got a gorgeous hot ass” Norton said massaging those golden rumps.

Norton made Stacey Robertson pump up and down over his cock and her cunt was stretched around his thick shaft. The cunt lips moved up and down as Stacey bobbed her plump body. Her big boobs jiggled and Norton tweaked her nipples. We all continued to fuck the horny Stacey Robertson in all her holes and she responded with delight and pleasure. Holding her hips Norton stabbed his cock very hard inside her cunt and exploded. His black cock spewed its white juice deep inside the warm cunt of Stacey Robertson. He kept fucking this white beauty even after he had climaxed and his cock juice overflowed her cunt. Stacey Robertson stopped her bobbing and Norton held her tight with his cock still buried inside her cunt.

I continued to fuck Stacey Robertson in her gorgeous ass while James went on fucking her mouth. He held her head very tight and thrust his cock all the way inside her mouth and exploded to an intense orgasm. He filled Stacey Robertson’s mouth with his cock cream. He had a huge load and Stacey Robertson could not contain all in her mouth. She drank most of his thick white cock cream while the remaining flowed out at the edges of her mouth. A black cock inside a white woman’s mouth with overflowing cock cream…It was a wonderful sight and we all loved to see Stacey Robertson this way.

“James pull your cock out of her mouth and let her scream to her orgasm” I said.

James at once pulled his cock out of her mouth. Stacey Robertson yelled in pleasure and grunted very loud.

“Yes fuck my big ass…fuck my hot ass…fuck Stacey’s big ass…oh yeah…fuck me…” Stacey Robertson yelled.

I pumped my cock in and out of her horny asshole. Norton still had his cock buried inside her cunt and he began to tease her clit with his fingers. The pent up pleasure transformed into a giant volcano of intense climax and the triple drilled Stacey Robertson erupted to a violent orgasm. I went on fucking her huge hot ass, while she rocked her body violently to a shattering orgasm.

“OOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Stacey Robertson yelled like a mad woman and her voice was very loud.

Her plump body shook continuously as she enjoyed her intense orgasm. I rammed my cock in and out of her hot ass and finally emptied my cock cream inside her big gorgeous ass. I pushed my cock to its limit inside her hot ass and filled it with my cock cream. James wanted to fuck Stacey Robertson’s hot ass. I pulled my cock out and James repalced it with his. He fucked her with long strokes and she squealed in pain and pleasure. He massaged her hot ass buns and soon filled it with his hot cock juice. Stacey Robertson was tired and he grunts became soft and low.

James pulled his cock out of her hot ass. Norton pulled his cock out Stacey Robertson’s pink cunt. She made her bend over the desk and he shoved his monster cock deep inside her hot ass. Stacey Robertson’s gorgeous huge ass was continuously ploughed with Norton’s huge cock.

“OH!AAAAA!YEASSSSS!!!OOOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Stacey Robertson growled.

Norton kept Stacey Robertson’s big cheeks spread wide and fucked her hot asshole again and again. He showed no signs of stopping. Stacey Robertson leaned on the desk and held the edges tightly. Her huge ass buns jiggled as Norton continued with his assault. He pushed his fingers into her sopping horny cunt and tweaked her clit at the same time.

“OOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Stacey Robertson growled in pleasure and rocked her big ass back and forth.

johara
johara
168 Followers
12