Plump Hot Ass Stacey Robertson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Norton and the sexy white woman erupted to their orgasm at the same time. Norton fucked Stacey Robertson’s hot and intoxicating ass with great force and filled it with his hot cock juice. His thrusts were so hard and deep that Stacey Robertson almost cried in pain. Seeing her helpless situation he decided to stop and pulled his cock out of her horny and hot asshole. This was the first time that some one enjoyed Stacey Robertson’s hot big ass to this extent. Norton pulled his cock out of her itchy and horny asshole and her asshole closed to its tightness with a “Pffaaat” sound.

Stacey Robertson’s huge and intoxicating ass was red and her asshole looked extended from the intense fucking. She was very tired. We kissed her and thanked her for the chance. She smiled and said, “I have to thank you guys for giving me your big black cocks.”

12