Plunderbirds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon could not resist the incessant sensation of Sinsins tongue and mouth on her sensitive nipples and the vision of the Hoods large muscular naked body and his enormous penis covered in Sinsins creamy spunk. He senses overwhelmed her mind and an orgasm started building in the pit of her stomach and built like a whirlpool taking her mind and body into faster circles of emotion until she arched thrusting her pelvis upward in an appeal for something to pleasure and satisfy her clitoris.

The Hood smiled as he watched the young blonde succumb to the constant pleasure inflicted upon her by Sinsin. He again sank his pole into Sinsin and set up a pleasurable fucking rhythm accompanied by a luscious squelching sound as her vagina creamed pussy juice over his cock.

He looked around the room and saw an object that was going to suit his depraved mind. Sinsins overnight bag lay open in the corner of the caravan and he could see a 500mL bottle of shampoo, the plastic bottle a curved hour glass tube roughly shaped like a large penis and easily able to satisfy his purpose.

"Sinsin" he ordered, "I want you to walk with me and get your shampoo."

Locked together they waddled across the room, the Hood still with his cock up her tight fanny, Sinsin bending slightly forward and with her legs apart to accommodate his erect member. When she leant over to get the bottle, the Hood gave several quick, hard strokes and then groped her ample breasts as they frog marched back to the immobilised Sharon.

"Fuck Sharons' pussy with that bottle. Make her come for me" he instructed.

Sharon begged Sinsin not to, but inside she was excited and willing at the prospect of finally having her arousal satiated.

Sinsin rubbed the tapered end of the bottle around Sharons hairless pussy, her labia wet with pussy juices, slid over and around the cap.

Gradually Sinsin eased the top into Sharon and watched mesmerised as her pussy opened and swallowed the bottle with barely the slightest resistance. Sharon had lifted her head as stared as Sinsin glided the fat bottle in. Sharon gasped with amazement both at the vision of her most intimate place being intruded by a bottle of shampoo and at the waves of pleasure that cascaded through her pelvis.

She slumped back and let her self go with the animal instincts that were now causing her to push her pelvis against the bottle and Sinsins hand and make her grunt with passion.

The Hood knew that he was not going to be able to hold back much longer.

He told Sinsin "Sinsin look at your Plunderbird girl friend. See how she is creaming with lust after you have stimulated her with your tongue. Are you aroused at the vision before you and my cock inside your slippery pussy?"

Sinsin gasped "Yes, yes it feels wonderful!"

"Fuck me Sinsin, come on me, orgasm on my dick" he told her and immediately she cried out and started pushing back on his ramrod.

Sharon was bucking against the shampoo crying out with short grunts and squeals as Sinsin moaned long deep guttural gasps of "yes, yes!"

The Hood enjoyed the degenerate view of one girl masturbating with a bottle and the other using his cock to satisfy her primeval lust. He felt his orgasm start from his feet, his toes curled and his legs turned to tingly rubber and then his cock swelled larger before bursting out in an explosion that caused him to see stars while grabbing Sinsins hips and mercilessly pounding his fat shaft as deep as he could.

Sinsin felt his cock lengthen and harden and her orgasm hit like a tidal wave swamping her senses as the Hood roughly pulled her hips again and again and thrust into her.

She felt the hot semen filling her vagina and adding more lubrication to her already succulent hole. Sharon saw the faces of Sinsin and the Hood glazing over with orgasmic rapture and knowing that they were both coming was enough to send her over the edge again and again as Sinsin unconsciously rammed the bottle into Sharon's welcoming channel.

The Hood kept fucking slowing only as his cock started to soften and then plopped out of Sinsins pussy that leaked their combined juices down her legs and onto Sharons thighs.

He sat back on the chair and told Sinsin to lick his cock clean of the foamy mix of their juices. She obediently crouched down next to him and started licking the sticky juices off his cock, ball and thighs. As she had let go of the shampoo bottle Sharons last orgasmic clench caused her pussy to squeeze the bottle out and it fell between her legs. Sharon collapsed into a half dazed sleep.

The Hood sat back and contemplated his next move while he ogled their naked, nubile bodies.

The sound of the wind and sand buffeting the caravan eased his concerns over being interrupted a second time by the Plunderbird organisation.

Unknown to the Hood the Plunderbirds organisation had swung into action. Back at Tracy Island Ms Tracy, Sharons mother had alerted the team to her study, the operational HQ for their secret organisation. She looked at the four girls anxiously seated opposite her and with great concern in her voice she ordered them "Plunderbirds are go!"

12