Plus One

Story Info
After a long wait, Harley finally receives her surprise.
7.4k words
4.42
12.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made our way down the busy street. We are walking down the sidewalk just off of Time Square, our fingers laced together. We see the restaurant ahead and I pull you to a stop and step to the edge of the walkway.

"Hey you," as I lean in and kiss your neck, up to your jawline and then to your lips. You murmur softly and we moan into each other's mouth. I pull away slightly and wait. You push towards me and we kiss as I slip my hand into your hair and pull your head back an inch and wait again. You look at me for a second, confused. I lean closer, our lips nearly touching. You finally think you know what I'm waiting for and stick your tongue out. Immediately I suck your tongue into my mouth and press my knee between your legs. I take a step forward, forcing you back against the wall of a building. I raise my knee until it presses firmly against your cunt, your skirt, fallen to the side, only your panties protecting you. I hold my leg there, again waiting as I release your tongue and we kiss. After several seconds I feel what I'm waiting for-small, nearly imperceptible movements as you press against my leg...grinding your clit just enough to provide some pleasure.

I break our kiss and move my lips to your ear, "Good girl. I have much more in store for you tonight."

I feel you shake, and see goosebumps form on your arms as you start imagining what is coming. I lower my knee, take your hand and we continue towards our restaurant. We enter and are seated quickly at a curved booth. You slide in and I sit close, our legs touching, my hand immediately on your thigh. We ask for water and look over the menu. I see you looking over the drink menu and lean close.

"Only one tonight, little girl. I want you alert and able to enjoy later."

Your eyebrows raise slightly and you nod, "Okay, Daddy." And you are actually bouncing slightly. I chuckle and lean close again.

"Spread your legs, little girl. Daddy is going to have some fun." Your legs open immediately and my hand slips between them and up to feel your panties, already moist, and your bare lips sticking out from the slit in your crotchless panties.

"Do you know what you want to order?" I ask.

"Mm hmm," is all you manage as my fingers slide between your lips, finding you slick. Up my finger goes until against your clit. I hold it still there and wait.

Within a couple minutes, you're moving your hips slightly, trying to get my finger to brush against you-to give a bit of relief. Your hips are rocking ever so slightly when the waiter arrives.

"Are you ready to order?" You startle and look up quickly.

I chuckle, "Yes, we are, thank you." I place my order and start moving my fingers in small circles, dipping down between your lips and back up to press against your clit. You gasp slightly and turn red as you try to remember your choice. You press your legs together to restrict my movement and I grab a decent amount of skin on your thigh and start to pinch just as you start to speak.

"I'll take the...whhaaa!" You cover by coughing as you quickly spread your legs apart, wide. And two fingers slide into your cunt causing you to inhale sharply.

"I'll have the Chicken Francaise, please." The server gave us both a quick look and left us to put our order in.

You slap my arm and start to chastise me but stop as my fingers press against your clit, rubbing firmly, slowly. I watch as your eyes slowly close and your breath quickens a bit.

My voice low, controlled, "You're a naughty fucking Slut aren't you, little girl?"

"Mmhmm. Yes, Daddy. I'm your dirty Slut." Your hips move up and down in time with my fingers. I start to squeeze your clit lightly between my finger and thumb, sliding them up and down, letting your clit slide between them. I can tell that your close to coming and stop teasing your clit and push my fingers back inside of you. Your head drops back, your breathing heavy.

You snap back as you hear plates clinking onto the table. As the server leaves, I slip my fingers out of you and lift them to your lips.

"Suck them clean, Slut."

Your mouth opens quickly, your tongue darts out and then your lips close on my two fingers, your tongue swirling as you suck.

I pull my fingers from your mouth after a few seconds and kiss you hard. Then I finish sucking my fingers clean before we eat our meals. As we finish eating I feel your hand brush over my leg and rub my cock.

"Can I Daddy? Please?"

"Yes, little girl. Go ahead."

You continue to rub and start pulling on my hard cock through my pants. As the server made his way to our table with the check, you pulled your hand away.

"Don't stop, little girl. Make Daddy's cock feel good."

The server's eyes fell to my lap as he dropped our check off. Your hand wasn't visible but he had a pretty good idea that something was going on. I smiled and thanked him as you blushed hotly.

"Good girl. Can you feel Daddy's cock throbbing?"

"Mmhmm."

"Now give me your panties and we'll leave."

You hesitate for a few seconds and then start to shimmy out of your panties as discreetly as you can. Blushing again, you place your panties in my hand as the server returns with our receipt. He blushes as he see your panties in my hand. I fill out the receipt and we leave hand in hand.

We walk to our hotel and I pull you to a stop outside. My mouth meets yours as I pull you against me. I back you against the wall of the hotel and then pull away.

"Open your mouth."

You look at me, confused.

"Open your mouth, Slut."

This time your mouth opens quickly. My hand comes up, your panties in it and I push your wet panties into your mouth. You pull away but you're against the wall.

"Close."

You swallow hard and close your mouth nearly completely. I lean in close to your ear.

"We're going to walk up to our room. Once inside, you will strip and get on the bed, arms above your head, legs spread. Understand?"

You nod and mumble 'Yes, Sir' through your panties.

"Good girl. Now let's go."

I lead you to the door and the doorman greets us. I stop to talk to him for a minute, holding your hand, and then lead you to the elevator. I push the UP button and we wait. The doors ding open and we step inside.

I press the button for the twentieth floor and then turn to you. I grab your hair, turn you around and bend you over. With my free hand I lift your skirt. You know what's coming but still you yelp and jump when my hand lands on your ass. A red handprint forms immediately. I slap your other cheek and continue slapping your ass, moving the slaps up and down to cover you in overlapping handprints. The elevator slows and I stand you up by your hair, your skirt falling into place.

I see that you're starting to drool past your panties. We step out of the elevator and I stop you. Reaching up, I unbutton the top three buttons on your blouse and pull it open, your drool just starting to drip down your chin.

"We can't have you a total mess, can we?"

"Nm-mm," as you shake your head.

You enter the room and go to the bed, pulling clothes off and moving to the center of the bed, putting your arms over your head and holding your legs open. I walk over after watching you do as I asked, reach down and pull your soaked panties from your mouth. I reach up and pull the leather restraints down. I fasten one hand and then the other, kissing you as I do. I slide a pillow under your head so you can see what I'm doing. I wrap rope around one of your bent legs and then the other. I leave a loop near each knee and you watch as I slip rope through each loop and pull your legs wider open. I continue opening your legs until you grunt. I release the pressure a bit and then tie you in that position.

"Are you ready, little girl? Daddy has such plans for you tonight."

"Yes, Daddy. I'm ready." You smile wide, and wriggle the small amount that your bonds allow.

I walk to the dresser and pull out several toys. Your eyes follow my every move. You see a flogger, butt plug, a crop and the Hitachi. You start to squirm as I plug the Hitachi in and turn it on. I touch it lightly to a nipple and watch as it stands at attention, hard. Then the other nipple. I shut the Hitachi off and reach into my pocket.

"Do you trust me, Harley?" You notice the change in my voice. Also that I didn't address you as 'little girl'.

"Yes Sir." A second later, "Yes, Glenn. I trust you."

"Good." I lean forward. Kiss you hard, and slide a blindfold over your eyes, your world turning black.

"Now, relax and enjoy. I'll be right back. I need ice."

You hear the door open and close as I leave the room. A minute later the door opens and you hear my footfalls and the rattling of ice in the carafe. What seemed like searing heat touches one nipple, then the other. Your back arches as the ice numbs slightly. I let the cube go and it drifts down your chest and settles at your belly button. Your breath is coming quick as you squirm, pulling at your leather restraints.

The flogger hits your thigh and you gasp. Light strikes rain down on inner thighs, up to your sides and across your tits. Your gasps turn to moans as I move back down to your thighs.

You scream and jerk against all of your restraints when the Hitachi is pressed firmly against your clit.

"Oh my God! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I move the buzzing beast back and forth across your clit. I reach down and spread your cunt wide, exposing your clit and then slide the Hitachi back to your clit.

"No, no, no! Please stop!"

The buzzing stops and you feel the swish of the flogger. I drag the leather between your legs. The leather tips tickle your legs, then your lips. You giggle and squirm until the flogger comes down square on your cunt. You yelp. The flogger lands again, and again. On your thighs and back to your cunt, red stripes forming from thighs-across your cunt and ass. Your breathing is fast between gasps as the flogger lands.

You hear and feel the flogger land on the bed next to you. My hands rub your thighs gently. You feel my mouth on your pussy, my tongue gentle on your lips and clit. Slowly your orgasm starts to build again. You feel my weight shift on the bed and you feel the buzz of the Hitachi at the same time as you feel it.

You scream as you are assaulted by the intensity. I pinch and pull your nipples. Your back arches as my hand wraps around your throat, squeezing slightly.

"You're going to come for me, little girl."

I rock the Hitachi against your clit and release your throat.

"More, Slut?"

You nod, "Yes, please, Daddy."

My hand returns to your throat, squeezing your carotid lightly. The Hitachi is dragging you to the edge of your orgasm.

I release your throat and you moan.

"May I come Daddy?"

"Come for me, Slut. Come now."

A few seconds pass as the pleasure wraps around you and washes over you. You shake, your legs pull against the rope.

"Oh Fuck! I'm coming! YesYesYes!!"

I switch the Hitachi to high and press it to your clit as you come. Just before you start begging, I pull the Hitachi off of you.

The buzzing stops and you sigh, your body relaxes. "Thank you, Daddy."

A second later you feel my tongue on your asshole-licking, pushing into your ass. You moan and wriggle. I lick up, tasting your cunt, dipping into you. I suck your lips into my mouth, pulling them up. Finally I start licking, sucking on your clit. Long slow licks, then faster short licks followed by your clit being sucked into my mouth. You hear a clink as my mouth pulls away and then the icy sensation as my mouth returns, an ice cube cooling you.

You feel me lift off of you and then my fingers pushing inside you and the bliss is immediate. My fingers slide in and out of you. You feel your wetness-hear the slurping of my fingers in your cunt. Helpless to do anything but take everything I'm doing to you.

"Do you want to suck Daddy's cock, Slut?"

"Oh. Yes, Daddy. Please give me your cock!"

You hear me chuckle as I keep fingering your wet cunt. My fingers slurp pulling free and you feel drips of your cum on your stomach as I shake my hand off.

The bed shifts and you feel me straddle your chest. I grab your hair and pull your head up. My cock touches your lips and you dart your tongue out. You taste cum and start licking and pulling up to try to get my cock into your mouth.

"Just lick, Slut."

You swirl your tongue. Lapping at the underside of my cock, licking up the oozing cum.

"Good girl. Now suck."

I pull your head up and push my cock deep into your mouth, gagging you. I use your hair to pull you on and off my cock.

You feel my fingers on your pussy-touching softly. Then my tongue against your clit, tentative. Your brain struggles for a second with that.

The world flashes as I pull the blindfold off you. I continue to fuck your mouth as your eyes adjust. You still struggle to understand until I pull out of your mouth and lift your head up. You look between your legs and see beautiful blue eyes looking at you.

"Leslie, Victoria. Would you like her to stop?"

Victoria lowers her head and starts licking you in earnest.

"No! Don't stop...oh God!"

"One rule, Slut. You only get to come if I give you permission. For the rest of the night, that cunt is mine. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Now get back to sucking my cock, Slut."

You pull at your bonds trying to get my cock into your mouth. I lean forward and pull you onto my cock. I feel you moan on my cock as Victoria licks you. I keep pulling you onto my cock, slowly fucking your mouth. Every time I hear you moan, I pull you until my cock is buried in your throat and hold you there. Your moans shudder against my cock and causes me to throb.

After several minutes, you pull back gasping, "Oh, can I come Daddy? Please?"

"Not yet, Slut."

I continue to fuck your mouth as you moan, squirm and fight your orgasm.

"Victoria, why don't you give her a break. Come let her taste herself."

You feel her lick you one last long lick and lift off the bed. She walked around and you watch as best you can as I continue fucking your mouth. She's wearing a cup less corset, no panties and thigh highs with heels. Her tits hang down as she leans over. I pull my cock out of your mouth and pull you up to kiss Victoria. She pushes her tongue into your mouth and I see you push your tongue into her mouth. I reach back to grab the plug and press it into your ass as you moan into Victoria's mouth. I turn the vibrator on and move my fingers to rub your clit.

"Are you going to be a good girl and share Daddy's cock?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I move my cock back to your mouth and you start sucking again. When I pull free of your mouth, Victoria leans forward and starts sucking. After a couple more minutes, I'm moaning and I pull you towards me and push into your mouth. My cock twitches and shoots several times into your mouth.

You swallow and Victoria moves back between your tied legs. I lay down next to you as she licks and fingers you and you are begging to come.

"Go ahead little girl. Come for me. And thank Victoria too."

"Thank you Daddy. Thank you Victoria." As your orgasm washes over you.

- [ ] (I just came again. Between writing this and watching your video. Thank you little girl. I hope you enjoy.)

Chapter 2

My fingers find your nipples, one at a time and knead and pull them as you slowly drift back down. Victoria is still lightly licking you, sliding her tongue deep into you and sucking on your swollen lips. Just enough to keep you very turned on but no way you could come from her efforts. Your moans continue as I whisper into your ear.

"Is Victoria doing a good job, little girl?"

"Mm hmm," as you moan, your head tilted back. Your back arches as I pull each nipple, stretching them, alternating first one, then the other. You notice me stop, but you're occupied by the wonderfulness of Victoria's tongue on you. You see me sit up and nod through half closed eyes and gasp as your body is assaulted by sensation.

Victoria presses on the butt plug lodged in your ass just as I press ice to both of your nipples. You hear me say something but can't make it out over the moans that reverberate through your skull. You nearly scream as you feel your cunt filled.

"Now hook...fingers...art... fuckin...r."

You have no idea what I said but you suddenly feel that familiar overwhelming feeling that you get when I finger you. You feel your wetness drip down your ass and under your back. You strain against your bonds as your body goes rigid. You feel Victoria's tongue back on your clit and that's all you can handle.

"Fuuuckkk! I have to come, Daddy. Pleassssse can I come Daddy?! Pleas...sssssssaahhhhhhhh!" Your body betrays you as you tip over the edge unable to wait for permission. Victoria pauses, and you see me push her face back down into your crotch.

"Suck her and don't stop until I tell you."

Victoria's head bobs as she nods while her mouth and tongue lap at you, driving your orgasm through every fiber of your body. Your toes tingle and there's a roar in your head. You jerk against your bonds as the sensitivity increases and you squirm, trying to wriggle away from the pleasure. But Victoria's mouth stays in place, her tongue flicking across your clit every second or so. Enough to keep your body on edge, riding the precipice, your mind shooting fireworks.

You beg for her to stop for several minutes, your legs shaking, your body covered in a sheen of sweat. You watch as I reach down and take her hair in my hand. You feel as I push her hard against your cunt, wincing from the pressure to your clit. Victoria stops licking and stays still, your breath slowing. I lift her head and pull her up and to me. You watch as I bring her close to me and then to her knees in front of me.

You finally look down and see that my cock is literally throbbing, a string of cum reaches all the way to the floor. Almost instantly you're horny again, craving cock and cum.

"Suck me."

You try to lean forward, forgetting about your bonds and are held in place. Victoria leans forward, mouth open, tongue out and takes the head of my cock into her mouth. My cum drapes down her chin and between her tits as she takes more of my cock into her mouth, I pull her head forward until she starts to gag, her eyebrows furrowing, her stomach lurching. I hold her there for several seconds and pull her back by her hair. Strings of her saliva stretch from her mouth to my cock. I pull her back onto me...slowly fucking her mouth. Pushing to the back of her throat, gagging her with every slow stroke. Spit drips down her chin and onto her tits and then to the floor. Yours eyes finally leave my cock and travel up to my face. You meet my eyes and realize that I've been waiting for you to look at me.

"You enjoying yourself, little girl?"

You nod slowly, a thin smile on your lips.

"You owe Daddy for coming without permission." Again you nod as I pull Victoria back onto my cock and let her suck at her pace. Her hands come up to cup my balls and you watch as she slips a finger back to rub against my asshole. My head falls back as I exhale. Victoria keeps rubbing and sucking as she wraps her finger and thumb around my balls and tugs down gently-stretching me down. My hips start rocking forward to match her sucking. You watch as my muscles tighten, my body tense.

I pull out of Victoria's mouth, my cock twitching, a drop of cum leaking out and dropping to the floor. I lean over as I take Victoria's hair into my hand. You think I'm going to kiss her but I twist her head to the side and my mouth brushes against her ear, my whispers floating away. You watch my jaw move slightly as Victoria's head nods almost imperceptibly.

I walk to a chair, pull it closer to the bed and sit. My hand wraps around my cock and I stroke slowly, my eyes looking into yours as I squeeze my hard shaft all the way up, and you watch as more cum oozes. You realize that I hadn't come in Victoria's mouth-that I was merely using her to edge. You can't decide where to look-at my slick, cum covered cock or into my steely gaze. I lean forward, tilt my head and spit onto my cock.

12