Plus-Sized Sister

Story Info
I make my brother work before he can see me naked.
2.9k words
4.3
121k
116

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a sophomore in college. My computer got a virus, so I took it to be scrubbed. Meanwhile, I had a project for one of my education classes where we had to make stuff with clip art. Luckily, I'd saved most of my work to the cloud. I asked my brother Jeremy if I could use his computer for the evening since he was working, and he said sure. He's a junior at a different college, but we both live at home.

I stuck my flash drive into the port and opened MS Paint. I was ready to navigate to the flash drive to upload the last saved copy of my project, but when I did, it brought up the names of the last files he'd worked on. The third and fourth file names on the list were "Jenna 1" and "Jenna 2." I'm Jenna. In "Jenna 1", he'd taken the ad with the plus-size model from SI's last swimsuit issue, and replaced her face with mine. I was a little unnerved, but she has a body that I wouldn't mind having for my own, so it didn't bother me. I looked at "Jenna 2", and the blood went out of my face. He'd done the same thing with a nude model. I closed the file out and went back to my own project, trying to forget what I'd seen, but planning my revenge.

The next night, Jeremy came into my room and closed the door. "What did you do?" he asked.

I smirked. "Whatever are you talking about, Brother, dear?"

"You know what I mean. My pictures!"

"You mean those pictures of Mom?" I could barely contain my laughter. "Who knew she had such a great body at her age?"

"That's not funny!" Jeremy fumed.

I was laughing out loud. "Yes, it is!" I was doubling over, but I collected myself. "But you've got an awful lot of nerve trying to claim the high ground. What were you doing with my picture? And where did you get it?"

"One of 'em was a picture of you and Gail that you posted on Facebook a few months ago."

"Oh, God," I said. "I knew I shouldn't have made the duck face."

"The other one's your prom picture. I had to scan it in."

"That was the nude, wasn't it?"

"How'd you know?"

"I had bare shoulders. Dad wanted me to wear something more modest." I paused. "So, why'd you do it?"

"Well, I got the idea from the bikini ad. She looks kind of like you," Jeremy said.

"No, she doesn't!" I insisted. "Look at that hair. And she actually looks like she's been outside in the past month." This was in early March.

"I mean, her body. I've only seen you in a bikini a couple times, but your curves look a lot like hers. I couldn't find a picture of you in a bikini, so I made the closest thing I could get."

"That still doesn't answer my question. Why do you have pictures of me in a bikini?"

Jeremy stammered. "'Cause ... you've got a great body?"

I was stunned. "Really?" What was I saying? Brothers are supposed to make fun of you, not tell you you're hot. "And the nude?"

"Same reason."

"Okay, I'll buy that you saw me in a bikini and liked it, but that can't be the same reason for the nude. Unless there's a hole in the bathroom wall." I clutched my stomach. "Oh, God!"

Jeremy put his hand on my shoulder. "No, there's no hole! As far as I know, anyway. I mean, after I made the picture of you with the bikini, I started wondering what you looked like naked, so I looked for a body that seemed plausible."

"Oh, well, I guess that's-you wondered what I look like naked? Agggh! Get out!" He did.

Later that night I took a shower. When I was drying off, I noticed a place on the wall where there'd been a nail a few years ago. We used to have a picture of a seascape there, but it got damaged during a party that our older brother Gary threw, and we never got around to putting anything else up in its place. The hole was tiny, but at the same instant that I put the towel on the rack, I imagined Jeremy and a couple of his friends looking through it. I turned my back to the hole and shook my ass for my imaginary audience. I picked up a toothbrush and deliberately dropped it. "Oops!" I said to no one. With my back to the tub, I bent over and gave the hole a full side view of my tits. Then I got really silly. I said, "I think it's time to shave." I actually had just shaved my pussy a week ago, but I picked up a razor and crouched in front of the hole. I turned the razor backwards and ran the handle between my lips. Then I ran it up the sides as if I were actually shaving. Imagining those guys rubbing their cocks got me turned on for real. I had to sit down, and I put three fingers inside myself. In my fantasy, Jeremy and his friends came into the bathroom and started masturbating while I did the same. They all came. Jeremy came on my cheek, his friend Steve came on my chest, and suddenly the third guy was Gary, coming on my pussy. (Gary is living on his own now.)

I devised a plan, but I needed help. I told my friend Taylor there was a guy I was interested in, but I didn't let on who it was. When I had the house to myself, she came over and took pictures of me in various states of undress. She needed the same favor for another guy, so I did the same. Just for fun, we even set up a picture where we were standing up naked and kissing. I made a mental note that another woman's breasts and pussy felt pretty good against mine, in case I ever got desperate. Hell, I was posing for my brother. Lesbianism would be downright vanilla in comparison.

After Taylor left, I browsed some amateur porn sites and saved a few pictures. I cropped the heads and limbs out of a bunch of them, including my own, and e-mailed them to Jeremy. I wrote, "If you can figure out which one is me, I'll let you see it in person."

Two days later, he called me into his room. He had a picture on his computer of the lower half of a pair of boobs and the uppermost part of someone's pubic hair. "That one," he said.

"Dammit," I said. "How'd you know?"

He pointed to the right side of the picture. "I recognized my calculus book. Now, it's time for show and tell!"

"Just a minute," I said, and I turned to leave the room.

Jeremy grabbed my waist and pulled my shirt out of my jeans. "Oh, no, you don't. You said I could see it!"

I ran out, and Jeremy followed me. As soon as I was in my room, I locked the door. "And you will!" I told him. A few minutes later, I opened the door. I was wearing a bathrobe. I flashed it open for a split-second, showing him everything that was in the picture. I tried to close the door again, but Jeremy pushed forward. I tried to get into the closet, but I tripped and fell onto the bed.

"Ooh, that's even more than you promised!" he said. At that moment, I realized that my ass was exposed. In the next moment, I felt a light spank.

I got up and opened the robe again. This time, I only opened it a little, but I let it stay open. "Is it what you expected?" I asked.

"Better," he said. He tried to reach inside the robe, but I pushed his hand back.

"Uh-uh," I said. He looked dejected for a moment, until I said. "You'll have to earn it."

"How?" he asked.

"I'll let you know," I told him. "Now, get out!"

He did. As soon as he was out the door, I locked it and masturbated furiously as I pictured him trying to remember what he'd just seen. The next day, I saw that he'd sent me an e-mail with an attachment. It was a picture of my picture, but he'd come on it. That night, with everyone home, I walked into his room, closed the door, and flashed him again. This time I kept the robe open for a couple seconds. "Jack off over that, why don'tcha!" I said. He grabbed for my robe. I got away, but not before he opened it long enough to get a longer view.

A couple days later, I got yet another e-mail from Jeremy. This one had several attachments. At first I thought he must have worn himself out, or else he'd been saving the fake pictures and jacking off over them too. Instead, he was turning the tables. This time the earlier picture was embedded, and he wrote, "If you can pick out the one that did this, you'll get it for real."

It was three agonizing days before I had the chance to call him on it. I pointed to the last attachment and said, "This one."

"How'd you figure it out?" he asked.

I pointed to the first one. "Well, that one's a black guy." I pointed to the second. "That guy's wearing women's underwear and his nails are painted, so even if it was right, I didn't want it." For the third, I said, "That one's about two inches long. The last time I flashed you, I could see your bulge, and it's more than adequate. That one's a dildo, so it has to be this one," I said. "Plus, you put the little arrows pointing to it, and you wrote, 'It's this one!' in Comic Sans."

Jeremy had already taken his pants off by now. "What would you have done if it had been the one with the underwear?"

"Ah, who am I kidding? I'd probably let you do it anyway. It's not like this can get any weirder than it already is."

Jeremy had his cock out. "I can't do it if you still have your shirt on," he said.

"Oh, right," I answered. I took my T-shirt off. I was already topless. "Like what you see?"

He was stroking hard. "You have to ask?"

I took my jeans off. I was wearing a purple thong, but I left it on. "You like my body, do you?"

"Fuck, yeah!" Jeremy said. "I'd love to see the sea water dripping off those tits. If size had anything to do with milk production, you could destroy the economy of Wisconsin."

"You know, you have to suck on them to get milk," I said. I held my tits up. He came toward me, but I stopped him. "That's not what you promised."

"Damn it," he said.

"I'll help you, though," I told him. I put my hand around his cock. It had been a couple months since I had any kind of contact with a dick, so I stroked it extra firmly.

"Oh, shit!" he shouted.

"Coming?" I asked.

"Yeah!" I knelt in front of him. He held his cock out and sprayed my tits with his cum.

"What else do you like about my body?" I asked.

"Your hair," he said. "It's long, just like a woman should have." He pulled my hair forward and used it to wipe my tits. "I hear that gives it extra body," he said. "But I absolutely love your hips. The models all look like they choose a bikini bottom small enough to cover them, but your hips are big to fill it in just the right way!"

Jeremy was trying to pull my thong off, but I pushed him back. "What way is that?" I asked.

"It make me want to take it off and fill the space between your legs," Jeremy said. He reached for the thong again, and I pushed him away again.

"You can do that without taking it off, you know," I told him.

He had an agonized look on his face until he realized I meant it. I lay on the bed and spread my legs. He took the rest of his clothes off and got between my legs. I could feel his cock rubbing against each thigh and then in the area at the base of my underwear. He lifted it up and rubbed it over my pussy. My thong covered so little that half my bush was exposed, and I could feel his cock running through it. Soon I could feel the head over my mound and his balls on my perineum. My pussy lips were separating inside the thong. He pulled back again, and shouted, "I can't take it any more!"

I felt his cock head against the hem of my thong, which pushed me over the edge. "Neither can I!" I told him. I reached down to push it off, but he didn't need the help. On his next stroke, his cock got inside the thong and then inside my cunt! "Give it to me!" I grunted. "I want your cock!"

"I want your pussy!" he said.

"Come for me!" I begged. Since I hadn't gotten the thong off, his cock had pushed it to the side. I could feel it brushing against my flesh with every thrust, which turned me on even more.

"I'm coming!" he announced. "I'm coming in your cunt!"

"Pull out," I said. "Come on my stomach, just like the picture!"

Getting out wasn't as easy as getting in because of my thong. He dropped most of his load inside my cunt, but he got out in time to get a couple spurts on my belly, just as I'd asked. We both looked down, and he said, "That is fucking hot!"

"It's also hot fucking," I said. "I want more!"

"But no obstructions this time, right?"

I'd already taken my thong off. "Right!"

I waited for his cock, but he said, "I want to fuck you again, but your pussy's so beautiful, I gotta eat it!"

"If you must, you must," I said. I put my arms back and enjoyed his talented tongue. "Tell me again how beautiful I am."

In between licks up and down and across my cunt lips, he told me, "Your tits are beautiful. So big and so firm. I could just suck on them all night. Your pussy hair is just the length I love, and it's faint enough that I can still see that beautiful cunt through it. Oh, that cunt. It's so fucking gorgeous I wish I could eat it and fuck it at the same time. But those hips! They're so perfectly shaped that I can't help thinking about your pussy even when you're fully clothed." He rubbed my hips while he said this. He also hit a new spot. I started coming on his tongue. "Oh, God," he said. "You even taste delicious. It's like an exotic butter!"

After I came, I played with his cock a little while. I licked his cum off the head, and when it was good and hard, I told him, "Now for that unobstructed access!" He started to get up, but I pushed him onto his back and took him inside me. He kept trying to suck on my tits. I wasn't trying to stop him, but he couldn't quite get his lips to a nipple. He definitely seemed to have a good time in the effort, though. After a few minutes of my bouncing up and down and mashing my crotch against his, he was pointing straight up. The next time I came down, I could tell that his balls were contracting. Soon I felt his second load of the night exploding into my cunt like a geyser.

When we'd both come, I eased myself off. I could feel his still semi-hard cock as it came out of me, and I fed him my tits. My nipples were more sensitive than I ever remembered them being before. Jeremy put one hand on my butt and reached down to finger my pussy at the same time. I wanted his cock again, but he was too spent for that. We decided we wanted to keep doing this.

That was seven months ago. Since then, we've been found a couple opportunities a week to repeat what we did, and we make the most of them. After that night, we used condoms. Either it was too late, or we had a defective one. I've gotten lots of tributes on the amateur site with the nude pictures of my pregnant body. Jeremy and I discussed our options. If we were in love and felt like all the songs on the radio applied to us, we'd do things differently, but we're really just fuck-buddies who have the same last name. I'm giving the baby up for adoption. I've told people it happened at a wild party and I never found out the guy's name. It's not that I'm ashamed of myself for fucking and sucking my brother, but Dad would probably kill Jeremy if he knew.