Plush Princess

Story Info
Patience has no patience for Princess Gaiana's boobs.
3.6k words
4.2
9.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Go2daWest
Go2daWest
33 Followers

Well, that took less long than I thought. I'm back! Please note that the next story won't come for a while (expect at least a month) and will likely be Strength in Boobs 2. Please enjoy, this will be the longest story I've submitted yet.

Contains: Royal tits, Gigantic boobs, light BE, infatuation, and MAGIC

(All characters are fictional, only characters 18+ perform sexual activities)

------------

Patience, head maid of in the service of Princess Gaiana, was worried. The young lady was truly neglecting her duties! A woman of her stature was supposed to be socializing, finding a good husband, and learning about ruling the kingdom. And yet, Gaiana did nothing of the sort. Instead, she'd moved her courtiers and maids out here, to the small southern city of Lancot, and stayed! Not that she had much of an option to move back to the capital anymore, but it was still very frustrating to Patience.

Stalking down the halls at a brisk pace and with a neutral expression that cracked under the stress of responsibility, the head maid was on her way to confront the foolish girl again. After all the resources they dumped on her, she would not heed the call of even her parents' missives! Unforgivable. The princess may have seen more than two decades, but she always seemed to act like she hadn't even seen one.

The pair of female guards who stood outside the princess's room stood straighter as Patience approached. A stocky girl of about 5 foot 9 with long black hair tied into a ponytail stood in her armor on the left. Vyta gave a small nod and a worried look at the bustling woman. Her partner was slightly shorter at 5 foot 7 and had tanner skin with dark green hair. Hailing from the Southeastern corner of the kingdom, Hale's people were strong and mighty. Hale gave a slightly more irritated nod to the oncoming woman, believing far more in the princess than Patience would like. She was, however, willing to overlook this warrior's idiocy as the woman had proved herself a capable guard.

Pushing open the doors, Patience entered the Princess's chambers. Well, it was more a single chamber now with a great opening at the far end. Around the princess swarmed her many maids, preparing their charge's clothes. Large swathes of cloth moved hither and thither across the room while the princess sat poised in her chair. She didn't even glance back when the chamber doors were opened.

"Good Morning Patience. News from the capital?" asked Gaiana as her guardian approached. Patience didn't like how perceptive the princess could be at times yet still be a complete idiot at others.

"Big news, my lady. I'm afraid you are going to have to finally leave this pathetic backwater."

"I know the city isn't that large, Pace, but I think calling any remotely civilized part of our great nation a 'backwater' is entirely misleading. I can't imagine what you would think of a true village."

Patience gave an exasperated sigh. These last few years had been taxing and she really didn't want to take it out on this town, but the princess was truly infuriating. It didn't help that Patience could not go against the princess's wishes directly. All she could do was give council and fret.

Gaiana gave her own sigh as a handmaid tied the back of her dress together. It fit quite snuggly and had to be let out some more. "Well, I'm sure they can't take ALL of me with them."

Patience began to take in the royal form. Golden locks curled near the ends hung to the middle of Gaiana's back as she sat in her chair. In all honesty, she was quite pudgy, especially in her hips and legs. It was a shape that many an upper class noble seemed to fancy. A sign of a good lifestyle. Of course the princess didn't like to be called that; she preferred the term "plush" to describe her layer of fat. Patience sighed. If only her body ended there.

What dominated the room and stopped her highness from moving far from her chair was the royal bosom that stretched out frustratingly from her frame. All these maids just to dress the princess and dote on her needs. It was a waste of money! Yet the princess would not agree to tax the locals for more. She was going to drive this whole country to financial ruin with her OBSESSION!

Grimacing at the obscenity of the princess, Patience was forced to concede there wasn't much the princess could do about her condition. No matter what strange story the Gaiana had for her endlessly growing mounds, Patience could not find herself to fault the woman. Stuck to her own unmentionables must be an awful life, in a way.

Nevertheless, she had a job. "Princess, they have a solution. Her royal highness is sending a team of 20 of the best gravity mages to lift you and carry you back home."

"I hope they don't," Gaiana mumbled somewhat impetuously.

"What was that?"

The seated woman gave a sigh, "Look, let's table this for now. I have other duties and I need-"

"Princess! This is important!" Patience implored, sounding desperate.

"Shush! When I say we are done, we are done," Gaiana said pointing at her head maid, the angle awkward as she moved her hand around her arm around her prodigious tit. Then she turned to look over her other shoulder. "Vasti! I need today's report!" she called out to the women that surrounded her.

Patience fumed quietly as Vasti walked forward. Tall, lean, and with long straight hair that was unnaturally void black, Vasti was one of the mages of Princess Gaiana's inner court. Vasti's eyes, like those of every mage, were different colors. While the left eye was of a common hazel, the right was such a vibrant violet that it unnerved Patience quite a bit. Vasti was not a terribly strong mage, but she was reasonably well versed in spatial magic. Her specialty, however, was what had attracted Gaiana and it was the reason she was here.

Despite her dour and somewhat off-putting appearance, Vasti was often an excitable young woman, "Congratulations, Princess! Today you managed to exceed a whole inch of growth in a day! My magic tells me you are now 527.093 inches in forward projection!"

Behind the mage, a number of maids cheered and clapped. Patience could only sigh as the numbers were read off. This whole hassle was becoming worse and worse every day. Yesterday it was NEARLY an inch, today it's a full inch, tomorrow will be over an inch. They celebrated every milestone with annoying regularity.

One of the junior maids, Pudding, stepped forward as well. She was pretty adorable. Chestnut-brown hair and wide, green eyes, Pudding was the Princess's personal chef. Poor girl was too caught up in the Princess's aura to realize that the large packs of fat stuck to her charge's chest were impeding royal progress. With nothing to do but wait, Patience stalked out of the room and back past Vyta and Hale, defeated for now.

---------

"Telly, I need to send word back to the queen," Patience decreed as she strode into the magus wing of the Princess's "temporary" court.

A small, mousy woman with light-blue hair sat behind a desk piled with books wearing the customary cloak of the magi. A broach with the Princess's seal marked the girl as belonging to Gaiana, and therefore under Patience's command as head maid.

"M-m-Ms. Patience! Your b-back so soon!" quavered the woman meekly, green and brown eyes not daring to meet the stubborn gaze of the maid.

"Yes, I must give a report on the Princess's response to her generous request."

"I, uh, I'll set up a link as soon as I can, Ma'am!"

Telly, still shivering slightly, moved to a table with a large mirror on it. Placing her hands on either side of the reflective surface, she began to cast her spell. That was what she was good for, helping facilitate communication between two places. Patience stood opposite the poor girl, who was still shaking, although Patience desperately hoped that it was from concentration.

"I-I'm connecting you now!"

A circle of light shot up from the mirrored surface and before Patience stood a man with short blood-red hair. He had a dashing face and a pair of eyes colored a smoldering orange and a dull gray. While this was most likely a speed mage preparing to act as courier, she had little use for the man.

"Good afternoon Head Maid, how may we-"

"Sir, I need to talk to the queen about her daughter and our recent proposal."

"That would be ... unwise. Her highness is entertaining surprise guests right now."

Patience narrowed her eyes, "That seems odd. Can you confirm tha-"

"Unfortunately, that is true," said an unseen voice from across the call.

The courier looked over his shoulder, looked startled, then moved out the way for an older gentleman who appeared. His hair was greying and his suit was immaculate. Around him stood an air of authority, superiority, and grace.

"My goodness! Good morn-afternoon, Mr. Reserve! I'm sorry, being west of you means that..." started Patience, blushing at her error and bowing before the Caregiver.

"It is quite alright, Serina. I understand being a Head Maid for a young woman can be a challenge and time-consuming. Especially with how Princess Gaiana is. Hmmm! So stubborn, just like her mother," Reserve said in his soft-spoken voice. It still carried his authority in its baritone quality.

"Mr. Reserve, I am very sorry to hear that the Queen is indisposed at the moment. I am afraid that Lady Gaiana is not enthused about the proposal for her movement back to the capital. I feel like she is daring her mother's servants to even attempt to bring her back. I am afraid that she just won't see reason."

Reserve, Caregiver, head of the ten servant orders, stroked his chin in thought. "That is unfortunate. I think she is a bright young lady and I feel disappointed that she should waste her prime out near the edges of the kingdom. How is she physically? Good spirits? How has her malady progressed?"

"The Princess, unfortunately, has only continued to grow at increasingly horrible speed," Patience replied, legitimately concerned, "Mentally, she is in good spirits. What I find concerning is that she seems to be continuing to take joy in every awful milestone. It made far more sense when she was younger and smaller, but it is getting out of hand."

"How big?"

Patience paused, studying her superior. He showed nothing but the utmost professionalism. "Well," she finally explained, "I think it inappropriate to talk about a lady's ... size, but for the sake of continued informational transfer, over 500 inches."

"That is quite large," Reserve said, knitting his eyebrows, "We will just have to hope those gravity mages can do enough. We sent them with a talented young space mage who has been transporting the whole group short distances at a time to speed up travel. He is of a noble house too."

Patience smiled for the first time in days, "Well, maybe he can hook her in. I assume he's handsome?"

"Fine court material."

"Impressive as always, Mr. Reserve."

"I don't want to hold up our Magi for too much longer, so I will go deliver the message to the Queen. Thank you for reporting in Serina."

Then the light returned to the mirror and an exhausted Telly turned around and deposited herself in the nearest chair. Soon enough, this foolishness will end, Patience thought. Soon enough.

---------

The day had been ... generally productive for Patience. Meals had been made accordingly, the Princess had been generally productive with her work, and the local merchants had been given new orders about local taxes. However, she wished to talk with Gaiana more about the proposal of relocating her back to the capital. She would not give up so easily, especially after direct orders from the queen herself.

Now that it was later, there was a distinct possibility the Princess would be too tired to fight back again. With that in mind, she set a brisk pace and arrived before her chamber(s). Strangely, only one guard stood at the door. Grace was definitely of the "old guard" on Patience's side, slender but talented. She despised the Princess's indulgence in her growing assets. Grace was no longer as impressive as she once was, which is why she was often paired with Fleur, but the younger guard was nowhere to be seen.

Upon approach, Grace tried to signal Patience something, but was ignored. On the head maid's mind was nothing but her desire to confront the Princess. So as she shoved open the door, she was shocked and horrified by what she saw beyond.

Standing from her chair, but anchored squarely in the room was the Princess, naked. Water sprayed over her immense form as dozens of other naked women from her entourage "washed" her. While she had no words for it, what Patience witnessed looked like lesbian worship of supreme tits. On top of the impressive, royal melons, many maids scrubbed suds into the Princess's flesh with their own inadequate boobs. Near the base by the Princess stood Fleur, the missing guard, kneading the Gaiana with her hands.

From the side stood a naked woman with a decent rack, teal hair, and a pair of eyes pale green and blue. This was the water magus soaking the Princess's bloated form. Another girl was bringing her soap so that a bubbling solution could be used to clean the Princess.

All in all, it was the lewdest scene that Patience had ever seen.

"PRINCESS GAIANA SEVANGELO!! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS - THIS SORID DISPLAY!!" cried Patience in anger and anguish.

No! This was all wrong! For the Queen's daughter, heir to the throne, to be partaking in such awful action was impossible. It was ... wasn't something that should be happening!

All activity stopped and a few dozen shocked faces turned toward Patience's outrage. Yet, the Princess did not turn. She stood, petting and rubbing the small part of her breasts she could.

"Patience, with the way I am, this is how I must bathe. I try to keep this to once a week, but do you really wish one of the royal house to smell of rancid odors? Did you not bathe me when I was younger? I understand this is shocking, but, well, I enjoy it and I, myself, have not been spoiled. I remain ready for my future husband."

Gaiana had spoken so clearly and calmly, with such insight and logic that Patience had to pause and once again take in the set up. It was a bath. That is what it all was. The scale was just so immense and so focused on one part of the body that it could be easily be confused with something else. This was just women helping to give their superior a bath.

"I ... well ... but," stammered Patience, but her spell had broken.

Activity started up again. Pudding arrived with a small tray of grapes and Hale appeared from around the side of Gaiana's immensity pressing into the flesh as she moved towards Fleur. All around the Princess was groping and prodding and the squishing of chest to chest. Women moaned with arousal as the titanic jugs dominated their own.

The Princess giggled and laughed like an idiotic trophy for a man to show in court. It was nothing like the Gaiana that had shown herself before. The smile on her face, the way her thick hips wiggled. The chubby layer of fat jiggling ever so slightly. She seemed to be in a state of pure bliss and ignorance that Patience could never conquer. It was oddly lovely.

Patience could not move. She could only watch as the proceedings took place, mouth open. She felt strange watching the events. The pleasure the women must be feeling seemed to radiate off the whole thing and it was affecting her thoughts. In the end, she stood there for nearly twenty minutes before turning around and nearly dashing out of the room.

Slamming the door shut, she looked at Grace, who stood to the side blushing deeply and looking pissed off. A sort of message passed between them and they agreed that this could never get out to the public.

Still... Patience could not get the images out of her mind.

---------

Patience dreamt that night. After a long day such as the one that had just passed, it was not uncommon for her brain to sift and sort through the details, to find what she had missed. Tonight, her brain was confused, unfocused, and could not hold onto the responsibilities that floated through. Her dreams kept coming back to Gaiana.

"Patience, as much as we clash, you are my most dedicated servant, you know that," whispered the dream of the Princess.

"My Lady, I do not doubt you. I simply wish to understand how you can live with this fat stuck to your chest."

Gaiana giggled, "You want to understand, huh?"

The Princess looked directly into Patience's eyes. The royal visage was simultaneously cheerful, regal, and giddy. But the eyes, those pair of bright yellow and sky-blue orbs that sparkle with inner light, they gleamed with incredible, calculating intelligence that her face belied. The look sent shivers down Patience's spine, and it was not just from fear.

"Yes," Patience responded, voice coming out as a soft rasp as she found her mouth dry.

The Princess smirked, "Then I will show you."

Clothes seemed to melt right off of Gaiana's body. The Princess laid bare, Serina Alaurs Patience could not believe how smooth and beautiful the bare skin was. She felt a compulsion to walk forward and let her feet take her. She hugged the body of her lady and felt her soft fat comfortably pressed against her body. She was reminded of the word used to describe it.

"Plush," Patience whispered.

"But that's just the beginning, dear Patience. Look upon the great landscape around us."

Patience and the Princess now both lay on top of the great bosom. It was just as Patience had pictured it. She reached out and felt her hand sink into the warm pliant flesh. So much, so large. It was incredible. Below her, the Princess moaned in bliss.

"Patience, you give the greatest massages. Please massage my gigantic chest," Gaiana panted.

Not thinking, Patience moved out along the humongous mammary gland, kneading the flesh as she went. In her core, she felt something burning hotter and it pulsed with every moan the Princess gave.

"I'm ... starting to understand," Patience found herself saying. Her breath was coming out faster now, "but I think I need some more proof."

The two looked at each other and the Princess gave a big, toothy grin that seemed mischievous and playful. "The best part of all this is the future."

"The future?"

"You know what I mean. I'm still growing and every day it's faster. Every year twice as large. Every second more fat applies itself to my glorious figure. Why don't we just speed that process up a bit?"

Suddenly, Patience felt Gaiana grow beneath her. With a moan, the Princess's skin started to stretch, pushing the edges of her size outward at a speed that only seemed to increase with time.

"My Heavenly Goddess," Patience whispered. Never had she seen something so intense as this fast forward of Gaiana's life.

"Are you excited," Gaiana moaned.

"Yes"

So Patience returned to the Princess and watched as hills of pink meat covered the countryside. And it was beautiful.

---------

Princess Gaiana Sevangelo, read a book on the small nightstand she had placed next to her, her right hand gently caressing the wall of herself that sat in front of her. Illuminated by light that shone from her finger, she read her personal diary, dredging up memories of so long ago.

~ Today, in the garden, I met a man of foreign clothing and green skin. At first I was afraid, but he had a wide smile and a pair of eyes like that of a magus. One was a deep green, the other a blazing gold unlike any I have seen. He told me he was summoned here by my hand, and although I did not question him then, I wonder now. He told me he was a Magus of Fates, and that I may thrice change my fate. ~

~ I told him all my secrets, diary, and he smiled. He told me that results would take a long time, but that it would be worth it all. I am happy to help our country take down Palidad. One day, I will journey south and make my great court. It will be by my hand that Palidad shall fall. ~

Go2daWest
Go2daWest
33 Followers
12