Pneumatic

Story Info
Hot sex between human female & android.
2.2k words
4.02
44.6k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is an erotic fictional work, which includes characters that are copyrighted by Paramount Pictures. The story is intended for noncommercial enjoyment of mature readers. No copyright infringement is intended or inferred.

* * * * *

Tasha Yar walked down the curved corridor from the turbo lift towards her quarters, after a tour of duty on the bridge. It had been a rather tiring shift, all she wanted to do was have a shower and retire to bed. On entering she walked over to an alcove where she lit the scented candles she kept there. After several moments the air was filled the aroma of Cedar Wood. Light given off gave out a pleasing glow to the room. Crossing to the shower cubical she unfastened the one-piece tunic, exposing her naked flesh underneath. Running her hands over her body she followed the contours of her hard, firm breasts, down over her flat abdomen, down through the soft silky hair of her bush. Snapping out of her revere. Tasha, showered, letting the hot water run over her tired body, watching the soapsuds trickle over her breasts, cupping them in her hands she began to wash.

Her fingers sought her aureoles and nipples; under the gentle pressure of her fingers her nipples became hard and erect; shivers of delight pulsed through her breasts, down over her abdomen finishing at her cunt. Her fingers followed the rivulets of delight towards the lips of her vulva. Gently, oh, so gently her fingers opened the lips of her womanhood, slipping inside, her fingers traced the inner walls of her cunt back and upwards towards her hooded clit, gyrating round the clit, ever nearer to the button which would send her to heaven. Flicking, stroking, and rubbing, her clit grew under her probing fingers, spasms of delight flowed through her cunt as she neared her peak. Her whole body quivered in expectation, her breasts, aureoles and nipples throbbed and ached, throwing her head back as her orgasm overtook her, crying out,

"Data fuck me, fuck me."

Her cunt and fingers dripped with her love juice. Savoring the after ripples of her orgasm Tasha slowly removed her fingers from her now hot dripping cunt and licked the love juice from her fingers savoring the exquisite taste. Finishing her shower, she dried herself. Then folding a sheer, clinging nightdress around her, tying it in front with a single bow as she walked over to the bed, lying on top of the single cover. Within moments she was asleep.

The entry intercom buzzed, Tasha opened the door, "Good morning Geordie. Right on time."

"Data said he would meet us in the Lab." Replied Geordie.

As they walked to the turbo lift Tasha asked, " How long do you think it will take to scan Data's neural network?"

"Not Long. Data will probably do most of the processing. We have only to make the positron connections!"

Arriving at the Lab Data was seated next to the workbench full of various tools, leads and connectors.

"Good morning Geordie,"

Referring to Tasha " Lieutenant."

Geordie peeled Data's scalp back, reveling a network of wires and circuit boards. Tasha looked in, "What's that Geordie?" pointing to the new chip Geordie was placing into Data's neural network.

"That's a chip Data has been experimenting with. He won't tell me what its function is! Any ideas?"

"None!" She replied.

Tasha noticed a slight smile on Data's lips; at the time she thought nothing of it. The remainder of the work took only a few hours. Later Data met Tasha in the ships recreation room.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Not al all!" Indicating to a chair opposite. "What can I do for you?" Replied Tasha.

Data moved his chair closer to Tasha, leaning over he whispered in her ear,

"The Chip is part of an experiment. I hope you can help me with?"

"Oh, how?"

"As you know my anatomy is correct in every minute detail. The Chip hopefully will give me heightened sexual awareness."

Tasha stood, "Come with me Data."

On entering her quarters they sat on the couch. Leaning towards Data, Tasha pulled him towards her, kissing him gently on the lips. Data kissed her back. Their kissing became more passionate as their tongues entwined. Breaking from their passionate kiss, Data began to unfasten her tunic, slipping it over her shoulders and breasts, he watched her breasts bounce and quiver as the tug of the material lost it's hold over them.

"Ah, that feel's good!" She moaned.

Reaching up with one hand she pulled Data's head on to her breast, guiding his mouth to the aureole and nipple. Data sucked the tit deep in to his mouth running his tongue over her hardening nipple. Tasha was surprised how soft and smooth Data's tongue was; which heightened the sensations running through her body. His hand was caressing her other breast rolling the nipple between his fingers and thumb, which became hard and erect under his touch. The different sensations surprised Tasha; suddenly she felt warm liquid running over her breasts and down her cleavage. This surprised Data; reaching up with his hands he began to squeeze and kneaded Tasha's breasts, he watched little rivulets of the milky fluid run down her body, disappearing in to her lap.

With a little help from Data, Tasha was now completely naked. Settling herself back she placed her long slender legs over Data's shoulders, one on each side of his head. Reaching up she took hold of his face in her hands guiding his head down the inside of her silky thighs. Data watched as the reddish brown gash of her cunt rose to meet his head. Inches away from her cunt Tasha released Data's head and placed her fingers on either side of her now throbbing wet vulva.

"Slip your tongue in to my hot love box, lick me out!" Moaned Tasha.

She jumped, as Data's tongue pushed in to her cunt. Closing her legs about his head she buried his face deep in to her. She squirmed and gyrated as data's tongue roved round the walls of her cunt probing, teasing and searching. Her back arched as Data's lips closed over her, by now swollen, throbbing almost bursting clit. Slowly at first his tongue and lips slid over her clit, building up to a crescendo as an orgasm over took her. The strangled, "Ahhhhhh." Started low in her throat and burst forth at the orgasmic peak. Tasha held Data's head deep in her cunt as her love juice washed over his face.

When the waves of pleasure ceased Data withdrew from her groin and lay along side of her. Tasha began to lick her love juice from Data's face, savoring the unique taste. As she finished, Tasha was murmuring to her self,

" It's a pity you don't have any cum Data?"

"Oh! I see what you mean Tasha. Did I not say earlier, my anatomy is correct in every detail?" Retorted Data.

Standing in front of Tasha, Data undressed. Sitting up she watched as more of Data's white flesh became visible. When his manhood appeared, Tasha gasped,

"Well hello big Boy!"

Tasha reached out and took his member in her hand, grasping the foreskin she pushed it back down the shaft, a bulbous head, correct in every detail appeared.

"Oh, Data." She chortled.

As if by magic it began to throb and grow in her hand, becoming hard and firm.

"Try it Tasha!" Quipped Data.

Slowly Tasha began to wank Data, Sliding her hand up and down the shaft she pumped harder and faster, suddenly she felt his prick pulse and a wad of white fluid exploded from the tip of his prick. Splashing over Tasha's hand and forearm. She looked at her dripping fingers.

"Its ok Tasha the fluid is edible." Explained Data.

Tentatively Tasha began to lick her fingers,

"Oh, Data it's so cool not like normal cum. What is it?"

"A bio-degradable fluid I believe, that's all I can tell you at the moment." Replied Data.

It was then Tasha noticed, unlike a human prick, after ejaculating, Data's prick was still ramrod hard, with a discernable throbbing through out its length. Slipping off the couch, she indicated for Data to lie alongside her.

"On your back please." She instructed.

Data did as he was asked. Tasha lowered her cunt towards Data's open mouth. Reaching up between her legs, Data inserted his fingers in to her cunt and peeled the lips apart. As she closed over his face, Data's lips clamped on to Tasha's gorged and throbbing clit and began to suck violently. Tasha squealed as new sensations flooded over her body. Leaning over his body she took his hard throbbing prick into her mouth, sliding it over her tongue to the back of her throat, stopping only when his balls brushed her chin. Slowly at first Tasha slid her lips and tongue up and down the length of his love pole, keeping in time with Data's violent rhythm within her cunt, building to the final crescendo. As her love juice poured out of her onto Data's face, his cum shot down her throat. Pulling her head away Data's load splashed over her face and neck. Rolling off him she lay on her back savoring Data's unique fluid.

Tasha's body glistened with her sweat, Data's cum and her own love juice. As she began to massage the combined love juices in to her body she looked up at Data. He was still kneeling between her parted legs. Tasha exclaimed,

"No more Data! That prick of yours is just too much!!"

What she saw shocked Tasha; Data's prick had grown in length and girth and was still ramrod hard. Little beads of cum were still dripping from its tip on to her wet thatch.

"Tasha, Tasha you have forgotten I'm an android and can keep my body like this as long as I want. Besides, I've not fucked you yet! After all isn't that why you brought me here?"

As he was talking he was slowly pushing Tasha's legs apart with his knees.

"Yes Data, but didn't know you would be this good. Besides I don't know how much more of you I can take?" Moaned Tasha.

"Oh! I'm sure you can take a lot more!!" Retorted Data.

With that Data Placed one hand over Tasha's shoulder, the other widened her legs, so his prick could get better access to her hot smoldering cunt. Resigned Tasha maneuvered herself under him ready to accept his prick as it entered her. She watched as his now free hand took hold of his manhood and guided himself into her. She felt her lips part as only his knob end pushed into her. Releasing his hold on his prick, he placed the hand on Tasha's other shoulder. Looking down at her face, he said,

"Ready for action Lieutenant"

"Launch probe Commander," Replied Tasha.

With one swift movement Data rammed his prick deep in to her cunt. Tasha screamed as pushed into her and penetrated her womb. The shaft of his manhood started to vibrate against her clit, as he remained deep inside her. The sensation pervading her cunt was electric as the first orgasm overtook her.

"Oh! Oh! Data again don't stop; fuck me now. Fill me with your cream!"

Begged Tasha. As Data slowly removed is cock back out of her cunt his hands and mouth sought her tits. Kneading and squeezing them his mouth closed over each nipple in turn, sucking deeply as he went. The milky fluid of her breasts began to ooze out of her nipples and run over her breasts. Data pushed his prick back in to Tasha's cunt and began to pump away. Tasha arched her back to meet his thrusts; faster and faster he pounded, until his prick was reaming her cunt like a piston. Tasha was screaming in ecstasy as wad after wad of Data's cum thudded in to the walls of her womb. The most violent orgasm Tasha had experienced exploded through out her cunt and body. Blackness.

Tasha sat up in alarm, eyes focusing on Data, who was sitting next to her on the bed. Weakly she sobbed, "Data?"

Data softly responded,

"I was passing your room when I heard you call out several times. Thought you must be ill or hurt. So I used the security override to gain access. But looking at you now it must have been a nightmare."

" A dream! Yes that must be it." Mused Tasha.

A chill ran over her, looking down her nightdress was wide open exposing her voluptuous breasts, which had a shimmering sheen of sweat covering them. Her nipples were tight and hard. Her gaze moved down her sweaty body to her tangled mass of wet golden hair that lay between her legs.

Saddened Tasha repeated,

"It was only a dream."

"Can you remember it?" Data Inquired.

Suddenly Tasha was wide-awake. Noticing Data fully for the first time. He was totally naked. His prick was loaded and ready for action.

"Yes I can. Data it was the first time you fucked me senseless!! Oh! How I want that pneumatic cock of yours inside of me."

As Data pushed her gently back on to the bed he straddled her. Tasha arched her back to accept his prick as it entered her. Happy in the knowledge, this time it wasn't a dream.