Poaching a Kitsune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, I'm going to have to set this before I splint it, otherwise it won't heal cleanly. I've taken enough first aid courses that I'm pretty confident I can do it right, but it's going to hurt a lot. You might want to bite down on this." I handed her the shorter stick.

She looked terrified, but she nodded and bit down on the stick, bracing her arms on the top of the tree trunk. I noticed that her incisors were longer than a human's, with needle sharp points.

When she looked like she was ready, I took hold of her leg above and below the break and quickly set it. She cried with pain as the broken ends of the bone moved inside her leg, biting down on the stick. I quickly set one of the splints against her leg and tied it in place with two strips of my shirt, then tied the other splint on the other side of her leg. I used the rest of the strips to bandage her cuts, which were bleeding again.

Once I was satisfied, I sat back and looked up at her. Her face was pale and tears were making tracks through the dirt on her cheeks.

"Alright, Chiyo, that will do until I can get you professional treatment. We've got some walking to do now. I'll carry most of your weight, but you're going to have to help."

"Can I have some water first? And maybe something to eat?" Her eyes were on the dead rabbit hanging from my belt.

I shrugged and handed her the rabbit and my water bottle, which I'd refilled before leaving my campsite. It was frankly disgusting to watch her eat the raw rabbit. She tore chunks of meat off it with those long teeth and swallowed them down whole, leaving her lips and chin smeared with blood. Still, once she'd thrown away the scraps of fur, bone, and offal, she looked a little better. Some of the color was back in her pale cheeks.

I put my jacket back on, letting it hang open over my bare chest, and pulled her to her feet. She still couldn't put weight on her bad leg, but once I took her arm over my shoulder to help support her, she was able to hobble along with me.

My hunter's instincts felt wrong leaving two traps in the woods unattended, but I couldn't really drag her along to unset them or leave her alone while I did it. Another pair of small animals would die in the next couple of days, and after that the traps would just gradually become part of the forest floor. It wasn't right, but I'd have to live with it.

I focused on helping Chiyo limp through the forest and towards the ridge. With my arm around her waist and hers around my shoulder, I was constantly aware of her nudity as she clung to me. The erection I was sporting didn't make the task of helping her up the slope any easier.

About halfway up the ridge, I paused to let her rest. We sat on a large flat rock, Chiyo panting from the effort. I found my eyes locked to her small breasts as they heaved. A bead of sweat formed at her collarbone and slid down her chest, leaving a trail in the dirt smeared to her skin as it rolled down the curve of her breast. I leaned over and licked it off, cupping her small breast in my hand.

Chiyo twitched, her hand coming up to push at my shoulder. "What are you doing?"

"Whatever I want to do, little fox."

I grabbed her wrist and pulled it behind her back, then pushed her other arm back so that I could pin both of her smaller hands with my larger one. With her wrists secure in my left hand, I bent her shoulders back and took her outthrust nipple into my mouth, sucking on it. I played with her other breast with my right hand.

"I-I don't understand. What are you doing? They won't make milk, I don't have any kits."

I ignored her, continuing to play with her tits. She had the cutest little pink areolae, with pointy nipples that got longer and stiffer as I sucked on them.

"You're making my breasts feel really weird. Please stop, I'm . . . I'm really confused by what you're doing. Please stop being such a strange human and let me go."

I sat up and looked down at her but didn't let go of her hands. She really did look distressed, golden eyes wide above her blood-smeared face.

"Are you honestly telling me you don't have any idea what those cute little tits of yours do to a man?"

"You're the first man I've ever met; you're only the fourth person I've ever talked to, after my mother and my sisters."

"You mean to tell me you've never seen a human before?"

"Of course I've seen humans before! But at a safe distance; I wouldn't be stupid enough to go up and talk to one of you."

"And you don't know what men and women do together? How do you think your mother had you?"

"Something called sex? She didn't tell us much about it. Once we were weaned and grew our second tails, she taught us how to transform and talk and told us to stay away from humans. The she drove us out to find our own territories. Kitsune aren't pack animals."

I laughed. In addition to being beautiful and rare, my inhuman new possession was totally naïve about sex. Owning her was going to be fun.

"Alright, Chiyo, I'll make up for your mother's deficiencies and teach you about sex. For starters I'll show you something called kissing. But first let's wipe the blood off your mouth."

She continued to try and ask questions, but I just told her to be patient while I wet my handkerchief and wiped her face clean. She growled at me when I rubbed at her face, but shut up after I flicked her nose with my finger. Then I took her sharp little chin in my hand and tugged her forward for her first kiss. She stiffened and tried to pull away as my lips brushed hers, but I moved my hand to the back of her head and held her in place.

I kept it gentle at first, closed lips like a kid's first kiss should be, but then pressed further, pushing her lips apart and probing her mouth with my tongue. I was very wary of her sharp teeth, careful to not give her a chance to bite down on my tongue, but she seemed too confused to think of that. She began to slowly, hesitantly kiss me back. Her tongue was rough and sandpapery, like a cat's. It drove me crazy when she tentatively met my tongue with hers.

I put a hand on her shoulder and guided her down to lie on the rock while I kissed her. I shifted to lean on my elbow next to her, my head bent to keep kissing her while I ran my hand over her torso.

She was completely flustered, unable to deal with the strange feelings my lips and fingers were producing. I slid a hand into the soft red hair between her legs and brushed over her pussy lips. She jumped and tried to push me away, but I just pinned her hands over her head and kept up my assault.

Her pussy was wet to the touch, and I explored it with my fingers while I moved down to kiss the corner of her jaw and then suck on the sensitive skin on the side of her neck. She panted and made small incoherent noises, mewling when I found the hood over her clitoris and pushed it back to stroke her little pleasure nub. Between her legs she seemed to have exactly the same parts as a human.

"Have you ever touched yourself here, Chiyo? Rubbed at this little nub?"

"Ah, ah no! I feel like I'm burning up, I can't . . . aaah!"

She shook and shuddered as she felt what had to be her first orgasm. She was a sensitive and responsive little toy; she'd been wasted at her little mountain lake without a man to please. I kept rubbing her clit through her orgasm, pushing her higher and prolonging it. She arced helplessly under my grip, crying out in pleasure, but I eventually let her come down and lie there panting. I needed to take my own pleasure now, but I had enough presence of mind to realize that I still needed her to limp up the rest of the ridge; no pushing my cock into that virgin pussy just yet.

I knelt by her head, keeping her hands pinned while I pulled my dick out. I held it over her face, her eyes wide as she stared at it.

"This is a penis, Chiyo; also called a cock, a dick, or any number of other terms. It's what a man uses for sex. I'll show you all kinds of different ways to make it happy, but for now I want you kiss it."

She hesitantly raised her head and brushed my cock with her lips.

"That's a good girl. Now stick your tongue out and lick it, all up and down the length."

She obeyed, her rough little tongue poking out of her mouth to lap at my shaft. As she did so, I realized something amazing about her; she was totally innocent in more ways than one. She was a wild creature, with none of the human morals about sex. No one had ever told her that this was something dirty, or that she had to save it for someone she loved. Sure, she didn't like being captured and by extension didn't like me, but all I was asking her to do was lick some strange part of my anatomy. That was probably simpler and easier for her than the strange feelings I'd just made her experience.

Her nose wrinkled slightly when she licked at the head of my cock, tasting pre-cum for the first time, but she kept at her task. Her rough little tongue felt amazing, soft and wet as it scraped over the sensitive skin of my dick. I had to feel her mouth around me.

I reached down and took a firm grip in her hair near the roots. "Alright Chiyo; you're going to take it into your mouth and suck on it now. Don't let your teeth touch it; if you even think about biting me, I'll break both your arms, understand?"

She nodded, her eyes wide with fear. I pushed her head up and fed her my cock. She kept her mouth wide open, clearly eager to keep her arms unbroken.

"I said suck on it. Make a seal with your lips and keep rubbing it with your tongue while you suck."

She was clumsy as she obeyed, but it didn't matter much. I was on the edge and ready to come. A few quick thrusts into her warm mouth, bumping against her throat, and I was there, painting her tonsils with my cum. She gagged and sputtered but I held her head in place until I was done. When I pulled out and sat back releasing her, she turned onto her side and coughed and spat onto the rock, one hand going to her throat. I gave her a light slap on the ass.

"Bad girl. Good little fox spirits swallow all the cum, they don't spit it out."

"Sorry?"

"It's alright; it was your first time. Remember for next time though."

"Yes sir."

"Hmm. I like that, but it's not quite right. Call me Master."

"Yes Master." Tears glistened at the corner of her eyes. She might not know to be embarrassed by sex, but submission was clearly humiliating to her. Still, she was being obedient, no need to punish her.

"Good girl. Are you rested and ready to walk again?"

"Can I have some more water first, Master?"

"Yes, but just a little. This bottle has to last both of us, and we're making slow progress because of your limp."

I let her rest again when we reached the crest of the ridge, sitting on the rock I'd used as an armrest when I watched her through the scope the first time. Her broken leg was hurting her badly by this point; she'd been crying with each step on the last steep stretch. I frowned as I stood over her.

"If I let you shift form back to a fox, what will happen to your leg?"

"Injuries don't go away when I change forms; I think the sticks and the cloth would fall off."

I sighed. It might have been smarter to make her a fox before I set her leg; she'd be easy to carry in that form. Either way it seemed she was going to be stuck in one form until her leg healed enough that she didn't need a splint or cast. This way, even if she was heavier, I got to enjoy her body.

"Alright, the next bit is downhill. I'm going to try carrying you on my back so that you don't have to try and hobble anymore."

Suiting deeds to words, I took off my day pack and helped her put it on then lifted her onto my back. I carried her piggyback down the slope. It was hard work; she weighed more than even my full hiking pack, and her weight didn't distribute evenly like the pack did, but I was young and in good shape.

I had to stop and rest three times myself, draining the water bottle on the second stop, but I eventually got us back to my campsite. I'd planned to pack up and push on to my bike, but her bad leg meant that wasn't an option. We only had about an hour of daylight left when we reached the little hollow where I'd left my sleeping bag and saddlebags.

I'd hung the saddlebags from a tree to keep animals from getting at them, but a little tanuki was hanging from a tree limb pawing at the latches. I opened my mouth to shout at it, but before I could do so it leapt from the branch and shot off into the trees. Chiyo growled over my shoulder; I guess it had caught her scent on the breeze. Even in her human form, she smelled a little like a fox, a light musky scent. I actually liked the scent; in fact, I liked all the little exotic features that marked as something separate, from her tails to her rough tongue, gold eyes, and pointed ears.

I carried her over and set her down by the stream, about twenty feet away from my campsite. Then I pulled down my saddlebags and rolled out the sleeping bag. Once it was in place I got out a washcloth and a bar of soap. She was still filthy, and I wasn't too clean myself after two days living rough.

I stripped out of my clothes, leaving them piled on the bag, and walked back to her with the soap and washcloth. Chiyo had dragged herself over to the stream and was lapping up water. She looked up as I settled into the water to bathe and her eyes widened. I'm 6'1" and stay in good shape. I don't have a six pack or anything, but people say I'm good looking and I've never had trouble getting girls. (Being blonde and blue-eyed in the Japanese Territorial District helps; we're still somewhat rare over here, and full American citizenship carries a power aura with it too.) But every time a girl sees you naked for the first time and gets that 'oh wow' look, it's a thrill all over again.

I scrubbed myself clean then found a nice flat rock and pulled Chiyo over to sit on my knee, being careful to keep her bandages out of the water. She wanted to wash herself, but I told her no and began scrubbing the dirt and blood off her body. She whined like a little kid when I scrubbed her hair.

I asked her how old she was; she didn't understand so I told her to count the number of winters she'd seen. She wasn't sure, but guessed somewhere between thirty and thirty-five. I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised that she was older than me; with her long lifespan, she was still an adolescent by Kitsune standards.

I made sure her breasts and pussy were especially clean; she was squirming slightly by the time I was done, and my hard-on was nudging her in the hip. She looked down at it. "Does Master want to have sex again? I'll try to swallow it this time like you said."

I laughed. "Yes, I do want to have sex again, but I think we'll try something different this time. There are more places than your mouth that I can put this in."

"Like what?"

I slipped a finger between her legs and found her entrance, sliding my finger into her up to the first knuckle. "We're going to do this one next."

"What? No, there's no way that will fit in there, it's too big!"

"Don't worry, little fox, it stretches. Trust me."

I picked her up in my arms and carried her over to the sleeping bag. We were both a little damp, but nothing too bad. I laid her down on her back then went to pack my clothes into the saddlebags. She'd been obedient so far and wasn't likely to make trouble with her broken leg, but I still wanted to make sure she wouldn't be able to easily get at her pearl. With the saddlebags blocking her view, I slipped her pearl out of my pants pocket and zipped it into a small pocket in the inner lining of the saddle bags. I then pulled out a couple of things I'd bought in a sex shop after I hit the fish & game store.

I stalked back to Chiyo, my erection leading the way. Something in my eyes told her that she was prey now, not predator, and she held very still as I approached.

"Turn on your side and put your hands behind your back."

She obeyed carefully. I knelt behind her and clasped a pair of handcuffs into place. Fuzzy pink didn't really suit my aesthetic, but the shop hadn't had a great selection. They'd at least had a couple different gags to choose from; I'd picked out a hard plastic bit style gag, which I pushed between her teeth and buckled into place. I really wanted a muzzle for her, but that would have to wait until I got her home and could do some real shopping.

Turning Chiyo back onto her back, I reached down and fondled her breasts. "I know the restraints are uncomfortable, but they're actually there to help you. This is might hurt a little bit since it's your first time, and if you bite me or struggle I'll have to punish you. The restraints will help you stay sweet and submissive. Do you understand?"

She stared up at me, gold eyes wide. I twisted her nipples, making her yelp into the gag.

"When I ask you a question, you answer, little fox. Nod your head if you understand that the restraints are a gift."

Chiyo nodded desperately. I released her nipples and bent down to softly suck them, replacing pain with pleasure. Punish disobedience, reward obedience. I took my time exploring her body. We weren't going anywhere until morning, she was safely restrained, and I'd nutted in her mouth on the ridge, so I wasn't in any hurry. She was stiff at first, but I found the spots that she reacted to and focused on them. Her body was still responsive and easy to arouse.

I discovered that just grazing her skin with my teeth seemed to drive her crazy. The fox side of her reacting to another animal's teeth, likely. It made her freeze and whimper whenever I did it, but it seemed to translate into arousal too. I slid a hand between her legs, stroking her moist folds, and carefully took her nipple in my teeth. I felt her juices pulse out and slide over my fingers, dripping down her hips. I slid a finger into her and began to rub. When I set my teeth on the pulse point in her neck, she screamed into the gag and came hard, her virgin pussy clenching around my finger.

I moved down to lie between her legs, my knees in the dirt. I pushed her thighs apart and began eating her out, using all the tricks I'd been taught by my succession of girlfriends. Her musky fox scent was stronger, and her taste was harsher than the human pussies I'd licked, thick and oily. It was different, but it wasn't bad; I quickly adapted and got to work on bringing her to a second orgasm. I got a finger nice and wet inside her then slipped it down to tease her asshole, which seemed to get her quite hot. Curious, I slid my hand farther up her butt and rubbed at the base of her tails. She yipped into her gag and tried to buck her hips out of my grasp, bumping her injured leg in the process and letting out a little scream of pain. I backed off the tails and calmed her down, then went back to eating her out.

I accidentally got her to the peak faster than I'd planned when I decided to see if she reacted to teeth just as strongly down there. In her aroused state, just grazing her exposed clit with a tooth was enough to set her off, crying into the gag.

If it seems odd to you that I was focused so much on her pleasure after capturing her, you're not thinking ahead. Given our relative ages, I'd own her for my entire life unless something strange happened; I wasn't sure exactly what I'd do with her, but I knew fucking her was a big part of the plan. Given that, I'd much rather have a cock-hungry little slut who looked forward to sex, instead of some angry scared slave who fought me every time I wanted to get my dick wet.

She had literally no experience with sex outside of what I was teaching her, so I wanted to show her how pleasurable it could be and get her in the habit of associating my dick with her orgasms.

Besides, I like making a girl come. It's satisfying, knowing that her mind's going blank with pleasure because of you. I'm certainly no saint, and the fact that all the girls I've dated are ex-girlfriends now should give you a hint that I'm not great at relationships, but I like to think every woman who's shared my bed has enjoyed herself.