Poaching a Kitsune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All that aside, after getting Chiyo off with my hands and again with my mouth, it was my turn. I pushed her hips apart and set the head of my cock at the mouth of her pussy. She'd been staring up at the sky dazed from the last orgasm, but as she felt me begin to nudge in she looked down at me and squealed protests through the gag. I couldn't really make out each word through the bit, but I got the general gist -- that's too big to fit in there, please stop you crazy human etc.

She was wrong of course, it did fit. It was a tight squeeze and I had to push to get in, but she was well lubricated from the two orgasms I'd just given her. I took it as slow as I could for her sake, but kept up a steady pressure. She whimpered as her virginal walls stretched around my invading cock. I felt a slight resistance as I hit the membrane of her hymen but it parted smoothly and I kept going until I was fully seated inside her.

I lowered myself to cover her, bracing myself on my elbows. I stroked her hair gently. "There, see, I told you that you'd stretch to fit me. That wasn't that bad, was it?"

She whimpered and shook her head tentatively.

"Good little fox. You took my whole length, all the way inside you. Did you ever wonder why you're all female? Your kind can't breed without us; in the end you all need to get fucked by men or your species would die out completely. This is what you were made for, not running around in the woods eating rabbits. This moment, Chiyo, with your virgin pussy full of my cock, this is what you were meant for. This is why you exist."

She shook her head in denial, tears welling in her eyes.

"You can try and deny it, but your body knows what it's here for. I'll go slow at first to give it time to learn."

I pulled back then slowly pushed into her again. It felt fantastic; her virgin pussy was incredibly tight and warm. I kept it nice and slow, deep thrusts that filled her tight little channel. She didn't want to respond, but I was right that her body was made for sex. Before too long I felt her hips twitch, once, twice, then she was pushing back to meet my thrusts.

I reached back and grabbed her uninjured leg, pulling it up to her chest to open her wider. The new angle let me reach deeper into her with each thrust, and I shifted so that my pelvis pushed against her clit each time I bottomed out.

Chiyo began mewling helplessly into the gag, her eyes clenched shut. I sped up, knowing that I wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer. She was so wet by now that each thrust pushed little spurts of girl-cum out to drench our hips as they met. I gave in and came, hot sperm shooting out to bathe the entrance to her womb. Chiyo stiffened under me and cried out into the gag. I collapsed onto her, pinning her to the ground with my weight.

Once I'd recovered, I pushed myself off of her and slid out, a trail of cum following my dick as it exited to trickle down between her legs. I wasn't worried about impregnating her; despite their other disagreements, all the internet sources agreed that a Kitsune wasn't ready to breed until they'd grown their fourth tail. I moved to kneel by her head and unbuckled the gag.

Chiyo turned her head away from me, hiding her face, but I put a hand on her cheek and gently forced her to look up at me.

"You're a very good girl. You took my cock very well for your first time. Now you're going to lick it clean for me. Use that little tongue and get all your messy cunt juice cleaned off Master's cock."

Chiyo stared up at me, golden eyes unfocused, overwhelmed and confused. I slapped her cheek lightly.

"I don't like repeating myself. I just told you how well you were doing, don't make me punish you."

She hesitantly extended her tongue and began to lick her way up my softened shaft. I held her head in place as she worked then tugged her up for a kiss when she finished.

"Good girl. Just sit here and rest for a minute."

I went back to the saddlebags and brought them over. I pulled on my boxers and pants, and then got out the key to the handcuffs and released her. She rubbed her wrists and glared resentfully at me when she thought I wasn't looking. I refilled the water bottle and brought it back, nudging Chiyo over so I could sit next to her on the sleeping bag. I unwrapped a couple of energy bars to share, wolfing mine down. Chiyo nibbled on hers and wrinkled her nose.

"Ugh. It tastes like dried paste."

"Eat it anyway. I'm not going to catch another rabbit for you."

She growled at me and threw her energy bar into the brush. I snapped my hand forward and grabbed her throat. She instantly stilled, head leaning back in submission. She wasn't a pack animal, but she responded instinctively to dominance. I shook my head at her.

"Bad Kitsune. Don't growl at me."

"Sorry Master." She whispered.

"An apology is good, but it's not sufficient. Lie down over my lap, ass in the air." I let go of her neck and waited to see if she'd obey or if I'd have to wrestle her into place. This was the first real discipline I was going to give her, and like the sex it would set the tone for the future. I was glad when she obeyed promptly. She had to maneuver a little awkwardly with her leg, but she got into the position I'd requested.

I'd had an old girlfriend who was into BDSM, and I was definitely cribbing ideas from that for this. I took her hands and placed them behind her neck. "Alright, Chiyo, I'm going to spank you. You're getting two swats for wasting your dinner, and three more for growling at me. Keep your hands clasped where they are, and count the strokes. If you don't count a stroke, I won't count it either, and you'll have to take another swat. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, sorry Master. I'll be good, please forgive me."

"Actions have consequences. Once I'm done, you'll be properly punished and there won't be any need for forgiveness. Settle down now and get ready to count."

She whimpered and closed her eyes, face pressed into the sleeping bag.

I stroked her tails and gathered them in one hand to pull them up and out of the way. I admired her cute little ass in the light of the setting sun then brought my hand down on it hard.

Chiyo yipped and bucked in my lap but remembered to count. "One."

"Hmm. Not quite right. Say 'Thank you Master' after the number." I rubbed her ass for a minute where I'd swatted it then gave her the next swat.

"Ah! Two, thank you Master!"

Rubbing the ass served two purposes, according my BDSM ex. It soothed the pain a little bit, mixing it into pleasure if that was something you got off on, and it also sensitized the skin so that successive slaps stung more. Done right, apparently you could get someone off just by spanking them if that was their kink. I'd tried giving and receiving spankings with her; she liked it more than I did, but neither of really managed to get off on it. We just used it as a warm up for other games.

By the time I gave Chiyo her fifth swat and she stammered out her thanks, I suspected she might the type who was really into spankings. Even though I hadn't touched her pussy while I was spanking her, I could smell her arousal. Then again, she might just be easy to arouse. I resolved to experiment more with spanking her when I got her home. At the moment it was time for what my ex had called aftercare.

I carefully slid Chiyo off my lap and helped her lie on her side. I lay down beside her and pulled her to rest against my chest, stroking her back.

"That was good, Chiyo. You didn't struggle, and you counted each one. You did something wrong, but you took your punishment well, and now we can start over. It feels better to be petted than punished, doesn't it?"

"Y-yes Master."

"Good little foxes get nice orgasms and kind treatment. Bad little foxes get spanked. Which one do you want to be?"

"A-a good little fox?" She tentatively licked my shoulder.

I grinned. "That's right. I'll tell you what you need to do, so don't worry too much about exactly what to do. Just listen closely to me and obey promptly. Now, I know today's been a long day for you. The sun's going down, so we're going to sleep here tonight."

I helped her go to the bathroom behind a tree, supporting her weight while she squatted. Her sense of modesty was completely inhuman; she didn't care about doing her business while I was holding her, but she insisted that I help her bury her waste. After wiping her off, I carried her back to the sleeping bag and helped her into it. Turning her away from me, I cuffed her wrists again and put the gag back in. I left the gag a little looser so that the strain on her jaw wouldn't be too bad, but I wasn't about to leave her mouth free. The thought of those sharp teeth inches from my throat while I slept was too unnerving.

Once I'd slipped in behind her and zipped the bag up, I honestly did intend to just fall asleep. But I found I couldn't help myself; the feeling of her naked body pressed against me, the smell of her filling my nostrils, it was too much. I'd been fantasizing about her for days, and now that I'd tasted her sweet cunt once I was becoming addicted to it. I slipped my arms around her, fondling her breasts and probing between her legs. She was exhausted and hurting, but she still responded to my touch, her pussy growing slick under my fingers.

I pushed my pants down to my knees and slid into her from behind. She moaned into the gag, ass pressing back against me. It wasn't exactly a position that lent itself to deep thrusts, but I got a hand on her hip and was able to get a rhythm going. One of her tails was trapped between us, the stiff fur rubbing against my stomach next to her cuffed hands. I groaned and came inside her, pulling her into a tight embrace and keeping my cock buried in her. I fell asleep like that, half-hard cock in my little vixen's cunt, listening to her whimper softly in the darkness.

My last thought before sleep took me was that this was the best vacation I'd ever taken.