Pocket Full of Innocence Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing Rochelle raise her head from Ernesto's lap and stare off into the distance once she was done, Gavin felt his blood boil seeing the white froth of the carjacker's glistening semen coating her lips and chin. Feeling Rochelle's hand trembling against his where they were cuffed together, without thinking Gavin caressed his hand around her's and held it for as long as she needed.

With his free hand, the one with the extended pocket knife still concealed in it, Gavin wanted nothing more than to lunge at Ernesto but he still had his gun trained on Rochelle as he stuffed his deflating cock back inside his pants.

__________________________________

Within a half hour darkness had completely enveloped the woods. When Ernesto finally decided to drive further into the mountains instead of turning the car back towards town, or simply just letting he and Rochelle out, Gavin got the feeling that the seconds he had left to live were ticking away quickly.

The remaining opportunities he had to act dwindling, Gavin could see the way Rochelle stared blankly out the window, appearing as if she'd resigned herself to fate as well.

The one thing Gavin kept reminding himself of was how shoddy and distracted the kidnapper seemed. Even after finishing his disgusting deed with Rochelle, Ernesto hadn't even looked back to see if his restraints were still holding. Remembering how Ernesto had taken another hit of meth just after Rochelle had given him the blowjob, Gavin knew the man's behavior would only grow more erratic and loathsome. If he planned on letting them live he could have easily just pushed them out in the middle of nowhere and kept the car. Gavin was pretty sure Ernesto was driving around now looking for the right place to eliminate the witnesses to his criminal miscalculation.

After all the false starts Gavin had initiating any sort of life saving action in the backseat, when he finally did, the young man startled himself by how efficient and effective it had been. And it all happened when he stopped thinking and simply allowed his physical instinct to take over.

The fact that Ernesto's back was turned as he drove up the pitch black road combined with the way his mind was racing from a combination of drugs and the afterglow of a blowjob, it made what Gavin was about to do akin to stealing candy from a sleeping baby. Looking over at Rochelle one last time, Gavin could feel the muscles in his stomach tighten seeing the catatonic state she'd drifted into after servicing the man beside her. Looking at the dim outline of Ernesto's face in the rear view just before he lunged forward, Gavin inhaled one last deep breath before swinging his left hand, and the extended pocket knife inside of it, against the left side of Ernesto's head.

"AAWWWWW," the carjacker growled, more in shock than in pain as the small blade made a modest puncture hole just below his left ear.

Taking his right hand off the steering wheel, Ernesto swatted it across his body as if shooing away a wasp that had just stung him.

Feeling the Volvo start to wave on the gravely road as Ernesto spent more time trying to coral his gun that he did driving the car, Gavin quickly raised his right hand over top the driver's head, bringing the cuffs along with Rochelle's left arm with it.

"Pull it tight," Gavin nearly snarled over to Rochelle as he watched the older woman's glazed eyes gleam in shock.

Extending her free hand when she realized what Gavin was attempting to do, Rochelle raked her freshly manicured nails across Ernesto's eyes before trying to interfere as he fumbled for his gun.

All in all, the scrum lasted no more than 10 seconds.

The aerodynamically challenged Volvo's tires screeching mightily, Gavin could feel the vehicle leave the gravel before rolling at 40 miles an hour into the soft decayed layer of foliage on the forest floor. Bracing himself the best he could as he cinched the chain of the handcuffs tight against Ernesto's throat, Gavin ducked his head an instant before the front end of the car met an old oak tree head on.

Pressed tight against the back of the front seat, Gavin escaped the collision relatively unscathed. Rochelle hadn't been so lucky. Her body tilted sideways as she fought with Ernesto for the gun, she'd been thrown hard against her dash and would have a trail of severe bruising from her ribs all the way down to her twisted right knee.

Ernesto was unconscious and on the verge of death. The force of impact had hurled his lower body and torso forward, but with Gavin's weight anchored behind him as he held the cuff chain snug against his throat, Ernesto's head never got the chance to follow the rest of his body. His windpipe immediately crushed, the resulting broken neck would quickly and mercifully cheat him of the misery he truly deserved.

Steam and smoke billowing from the front end of Rochelle's station wagon, Gavin pushed the rear driver's side door open before helping the injured woman into the backseat then out of the totaled shell of her car.

"What now?" Rochelle groaned, the pain clear in her voice as she and Gavin stumbled back up to the deserted road, handcuffed together.

Gavin had no good answer.

As if passing a torch, Ernesto's heart had just taken its last beat when it dawned on the two survivors that Mother Nature had suddenly become their new captor....

Part 2 to come

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

too bad it was never finished.

maxx308maxx308almost 15 years ago
Excellent Start

A very nice beginning to what is hopefully a great story.

Looking forward to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
crap

too slow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More more more!

Best I have ever read on this site. I assume/hope that the erotic content will build slowly. Very very well written. Congrats.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 15 years ago
An actual plot!

Good so far!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mrs. Young Ch. 01 My best friend's mom takes care of my morning wood.in Mature
Bad Teacher Ch. 01 Blackmailing my best friend's mother.in Mature
4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 01 A young man becomes aware of the mothers of his friends.in Mature
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Mrs. Tyler Teaches Ch. 01 Guy learns from his best friend's mom.in Mature
More Stories