Pocketbooks Ch. 01

Story Info
The designer pocketbook as a symbol of domination.
1.3k words
3.8
22.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's such a bitch. Such a cunt. Such a whore. She is the woman I love, the woman that I married.

Her pussy controls me and my life- from a distance, most of the time. She dispensed with the sex early on in our married life.

Recently, her thing has been pocketbooks. Sexy designer pocketbooks. Previously, 55% of my paychecks went to her pleasure shopping. With the pocketbooks, that has become 65%.

I love her bitchy ways. I love her pocketbooks.

She has nearly 30 of them now, each one worth at least 2 grand or more.

I can hear my wife, Melissa, coming in the door now. Her best friend, Janet, is with her.

"Janet and I have been out shopping, honey. You'll never believe the pocketbook I got! Come here, come quick!"

I put down the pair of her panties that I am hand-washing, and enter our foyer.

She is holding an exquisite pink box, all wrapped up in delicate bows.

"Here honey, I'll let you open it. After all, you paid for it."

With that, her and Janet giggle girlishly.

I undo the bow and take the lid off the box. I gently push aside the tissue paper covering the pocketbook. Inside is the prettiest, most elegant Coach bag I have ever seen. It is lime green with white trim and a ladybug on one of the front pockets. The orange of the ladybug is a hot contrast to the lime green of the pocketbook. A mini-purse, in the shape of a lime wedge, is attached to the handle with a bold, brassy chain.

"Go on. We know what you want to do. Don't worry, Janet knows."

They exchange a knowing glance.

"Come on, " she says in her sexiest voice, "what are you waiting for?"

I do what has become customary in the situation. I stick my head in the box and take a good sniff. My dick stands out painfully against my pants. I take another sniff and feel my dick throb. In a fit of activity, I put down the box and tear off my pants, showing the frilly pink panties beneath.

I pick up the box and take another long, full sniff from the it. The leathery and expensive aroma of designer pocketbooks is irresistible to me, and before I know it, I am masturbating.

Janet is cracking up, but Melissa gets a fierce look in her eyes.

"Put down my beautiful pocketbook, you neutered little coward!"

Her words are so powerful and startling, I almost ejaculate as a response.

"Put it down now! Before you get any of your worthless semen on it, jackass!"

I put down the box.

"Now get on your knees, you fucking slob!"

I walk over behind her and kneel down.

She lets her skirt drop. She pulls down her pantyhose. She isn't wearing any panties.

"Now lick me, you poor excuse for a man!"

I proceed to lick her asshole. It is sweaty and it is gross. However, licking it is such an erotic act. Licking the asshole of this woman, who every day is dreaming of new ways to torture and humiliate me. This woman who spends most of my money on whimsy and shopping, who has fucked the last 3 of my bosses and persuaded them to promote her lovers over me in the company. This woman is a snake, a black slithering thing that has curled around my heart and my balls and taken control of them both. She is a parasite that keeps my dick hard and my desires unfulfilled 24 hours a day. Yes, I love to lick her asshole.

She begins to speak.

"That pocketbook cost you ten thousand dollars. Ten THOUSAND dollars. Think about that. Think of all the cool, fun things you could have bought with that if you were like other, normal men. You could be like Bob, with his jet ski, or Steve, with his big screen TV. Oh wait, I forgot, you bought those for them. I guess you have to be satisfied to let other men have ALL of your fun for you."

She likes to have me buy gifts for her lovers, just to show my "appreciation."

"And when I was shopping for it, oh my god!"

She begins to moan.

"Janet was there. My pussy was wet the whole time! The whole three hours! But you don't want to hear about that - it's not like I ever let you IN my pussy or anything."

She giggles.

"No, there is something that I need to tell you. You see, I like doing this kind of shopping a lot. An AWFUL lot. In fact, I'm going to spend even more of your money on it. Oh, the shoes, the pocketbooks, the cute little dresses that I'll buy! I think that next month, I'll buy a new designer dress every day, and sleep with a different one of your co-workers every week! But all that partying is going to cost you a pretty penny. That's why there are going to be some changes around here. You can stop licking now. Come around front, dear, and kneel before us."

I stand, my face thoroughly covered in her ass sweat. I walk around and kneel before her and Janet.

"You are going to have to sacrifice more of your comforts so that I may be more comfortable. Janet, you should tell him the new rules, since you were so good as to suggest them at the last Empowerment meeting."

Janet flashes a sadistic smile. Janet is one of Melissa's cruelest friends. She is one of the women in Melissa's group who is really big on penis modification. The meanest generally are. After the operation that she "suggested" for her husband, his penis doesn't resemble anything that you or I would think of as a penis anymore.

Yes, Janet is very mean. She is also a lawyer. She has, time and again, come to the Cybele Society's rescue when husbands have found a way to divorce, and have tried to recover some of their assets. Janet makes them wish that they were still licking their ex-wives' asses as well as filling their pocketbooks.

One thing she loves to do is suggest new rules at the Empowerment meetings. Hers are so original and cruel that they catch on instantly.

"Well, for one thing, you spend way too much money on food. That is why, from now on, you will only eat Melissa's leftovers. We think this is fitting, since we all know that you've been getting sloppy seconds for years!"

She lets out a giggle.

"Second rule is that we're selling your car. Of course Melissa gets to keep her Jaguar, but all you're getting from now on is a bus pass!"

I gulp.

"And finally, you need to get a second job. Melissa tells me that there is an opening at her firm for a, what was it again, Melissa?"

"An Assistant's Assistant."

"Yes, an Assistant's Assistant. Very fitting for you, I must say. Melissa will tell you all about the details, but I know for a fact that it involves lots of polishing nails, making coffee, and shining pointy shoes!"

Without even thinking about it, I start masturbating furiously.

"You see, Janet! He loves it! There is no limit to the amount that we can torture him! This little worm is so weak and humiliated, he has not even a shred of dignity left. What a pussy!"

Melissa hocks up a wad of mucus and spits it on me. Janet follows suit.

"Stand up, worm!" commands Melissa.

I stop masturbating and stand. She slaps my face, hard.

"Soon, the whole world will know what a sissy you are. I will make you the most embarrassed man who has ever lived! And I promise you that we will never, ever stop laughing at you!"

She smacks me again, and I ejaculate. Melissa and Janet pause, turn to each other, and smile. They burst out laughing. Uproarious, full-throated laughter. They are pointing and laughing at my dick, positively cracking up.

Melissa puts her arm around Janet. They turn around and walk out of the foyer, still laughing, and leave me to my pitiful self. Not knowing what else to do, I start to weep, feeling my dick get hard once more.