Poconos Getaway

Story Info
Wife accidently gets her husband exposed and has to help.
2.8k words
4.45
104.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for eleven years now, it has not been without a good deal of effort and trials. One thing that has always remained good is the quality of our sex life together. We may not have sex as often as I would like, but when we do it’s usually very good. Maybe it’s because we don’t get together too often is why it stays good, we both are hungry for it when we finally get together. During those rare opportunities when we vacationed alone or even just stayed at a motel for a weekend, our sex lives would improve dramatically. From what friends tell me this is pretty common. Maybe it’s the lack of distractions and the resultant focusing on each other, but when we are away together Paula almost becomes another woman; initiating sex several times a day.

During the early part of our relationship, sex was frequent and satisfying. We dated about a month before Paula finally let me into her pants and from then on sex was a pretty regular part of our relationship. If memory serves me correctly, we rarely went more than a few days without some form of activity, either intercourse or oral sex. During our early years together we both enjoyed the excitement of having sex outdoors or in the car, or watching X-rated movies, but for the last few years Paula has been less receptive to this kind of thing, which makes this incident that much more unusual. Paula has always been very uninhibited in her lovemaking, engaging in vaginal and anal intercourse as well oral sex and the occasional hand job. She even has initiated tit-fucking with the resultant ejaculation spraying over her face and chin which was pretty mind-blowing for me. Something like you’d see in a porno flick.

So two summers ago my job offered a weekend getaway in the Pocono mountains in Pennsylvania for select employees and their wives as part of thanks for productivity improvements. I think about a dozen co-workers and their wives went and while I knew all the co-workers, I was only close with four of them. Their wives I knew from a few other get-togethers, but not well. We all arrived Friday afternoon and checked in. The whole place was really set up as a honeymoon resort with each room having heart shaped Jacuzzi tubs and circular king sized beds with mirrors all around. I thought we would get settled and then check out all the swimming pools, hiking trails, water sports and game rooms, but Paula’s first idea was to get naked and into the tub! Getting clean was just her first objective, getting fucked was her second. Like I said before, getting away alone together tends to do this to her, so I didn’t object. We later explored the rest of the facility and at dinner met my co-workers and their wives. Everyone was in fine spirits, partly because of the drinks we all had, partly because of the relaxed and pretty facility but I had a sneaking suspicion that a lot of smiles were the results of afternoon delight.

Friday night and all day Saturday our five couples enjoyed the amenities of the resort and each other, and I think we all got to know each other better. Paula and I were together sexually morning, noon and night and half the time I was thinking about moving here permanently. I only worried that if I did, my member would wear out from overuse.

The truly interesting thing happened Saturday night. We had all planned to go out to the nightclub, but for some reason it was closed, so we decided to get together at Bob and Diane’s suite. Since they were repeat customers of the resort and paid extra, they got a very large and elaborate suite with their own indoor pool and a Jacuzzi shaped like a gigantic champagne glass. As usual the drinks were flowing and Paula seemed to be downing more than she usually does, but I wasn’t objecting. She can be even sexier when she’s had a few. Diane showed us all around the dramatic suite and we all lounged around the pool. All five couples seemed to be getting a bit “daring” with the situation. I don’t know if it was the booze, or the fact that we were all in bathing suits or what. First we played some silly game of chase in the pool, but it was hard to advance the game into something sexier without being obvious. Next we took turns posing for photos in the giant Jacuzzi. Some of the guys pulled down their bathing suites allowing their bare butts to show through the glass. This brought forth a lot of cheering from the girls with encouragement to go further, but again nobody seemed willing to take the next step. When the girls all posed in the glass next we men were trying to get them to show something. Joyce pressed her large breasts against the glass and I think she would have pulled down her top with only a little more encouragement. Nobody pressed her further, I guess we didn’t want to piss off her husband Larry.

So there we were, everyone rather revved up, but nobody ready to take the next step until Paula accidentally did. Diane had recently had a birthday and one of the presents Bob had given here at the resort had been a copy of “Playgirl” magazine. Just as a gag or maybe to turn her on I guess, but she shared it with all the other girls and they “oohed and aaahed” appropriately. They showed it to the guys and kind of ragged on use about the models’ perfect physiques. When they got to the centerfold they started talking about the guy’s cock. It seemed they agreed that no man in our town had equipment as big as that in the photo. Paula looked it over and in what turned out to be a critically bad move said, “Sean’s is that big.” There was a collective silence that lasted about 5 seconds where I think she realized what she said, then the women all together started talking, first questioning her, then me, then their husbands and finally wanting to see proof. Now first I have to tell you, I’m no porno star. I’m not hung all that exceptionally. I’ve not really gone comparison shopping in the men’s shower and the girlfriends that I’ve had have never really exclaimed that I’m gigantic. Of course I’ve never had any complaints either, and from what I have seen in the shower, I haven’t been shortchanged. I’m about 7” long and about as big around as a flashlight. The model in the centerfold did seem to be about the same size, so while Paula wasn’t lying, this wasn’t what she had intended.

Being as tipsy and revved-up as they were, the girls weren’t going to give up on this easily, demanding proof of Paula’s chaim. I blushed I’m sure and I know that Paula did, as I thought of some easy way out of this. I told the girls that I didn’t think that their husbands would approve of them checking out another guy’s equipment, but that backfired when my co-workers voiced no objection as long as their wives brought all their loving home to them. Then I figured the best way to diffuse this was to fight fire with fire so to speak, so I told the girls I would show them the "goods" under two conditions: One was that since Paula got me into this mess, and since the women would want to see me fully erect, that she would have to ensure this using whatever means necessary, including her mouth. The other women fully agreed with this and Paula’s objections were promptly quelled. The second condition was that since they wanted to see me naked, anyone wanting a view would also have to be naked. I figured this would stop this train of thought in it’s tracks, and it almost did when the women all expressed a lot of objections. “Disagree all you like “, I told them, “but those are my conditions.” The four other women huddled together talking quietly while I looked at Paula shaking her head in disbelief. There seemed to be some disagreement between them, when finally Joyce and Diane walked up and said “You’re on.” Shit!

I told them to meet us in the bedroom in 5 minutes, then taking Paula’s hand, walked up to the bedroom. I was a bit nervous and Paula seemed almost paralyzed with apprehension. We closed the door behind us and I pulled off my bathing suit and laid on the bed. The only thing I was really uptight about was whether my member would cooperate, but given the sexiness of the situation, it didn’t let me down and was already at half mast. Paula didn’t need any directions and must have resigned herself to doing her part as she knelt by the bed and began stroking me. I was quickly all the way up an she kept me there waiting for the girls.

There was a knock at the door, and I pulled the sheet over me. Paula started to remove her hand in a typical self-conscious way, but this wasn’t a typical night, so I held her hand on me. I called for the girls to come in, and Joyce and Diane entered. “Nobody else has the guts, eh?”, I asked them and they agreed that the others were wimps. I pulled the sheet down just far enough to show my pubic hair and the base of my rigid cock and then commanded them to lose their suits. They both blushed deeply, and looking towards each other, pulled their suits off to the floor. Seeing these two now naked women in front of me further hardened my cock. Joyce was the aggressive one and walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, discretely keeping her legs together. She had always been rather pretty if slightly chunky. Her pubic patch was very light although not as blond as the hair on her head. Her breasts must have been 38C at least with large firm nipples. My cock jerked slightly looking at her. I asked Diane if she was going to watch from a distance and she walked over and sat on the other side, also keeping her legs together. Her brown pubic patch was trimmed to a small triangle. She too was slightly on the heavy side but I’m sure that Paula envied her large breasts, probably 36C.

While I enjoyed looking over these two strange naked women, I didn’t waste too much time and very slowly pulled the sheet down further. It was fun watching their eyes, staring at my crotch intently. If they were surprised by my member they didn’t really show it, like I said before, I’m not that big, but they certainly didn’t look away or appear bored. I said to the girls, “Well, what do you think?” Joyce said, “I think it’s just about as big as the magazine guy.” Paula started to pull her hand away, and again I pulled it back saying, “Now honey, you promised to keep it hard.” “It’s hard.” , she replied. Then Joyce surprised us by saying, “Are you sure?” “I’m sure.”, Paula replied. This was fun and I thought I’d take advantage of the situation by putting Paula through her paces. “I don’t know honey, I think you could make it harder.”, I teased. “Yeah, make it harder Paula.”, Joyce joined in. Diane remained quiet, so I brought her into it, “What do you think, Diane?”, I asked. She looked a bit devilish and said, “Paula should make it harder.” By now Paula was stroking me enthusiastically, trying to avoid what we were hinting at. I was rock hard, but not yet ready to come and there was no way I was going to let her get off easily. “I think that Paula is going to have to use her mouth, what do you think?”, I asked. “Yes, she definitely is going to have to do that.”, Joyce countered. “Sean,”, Paula pleaded, it’s nice and hard. You don’t need that.” “Oh, I think I do.”, I said and looking her in the eye, I put my hand on the back of her head. She looked back at me, then at the girls, then at my hard cock. Then she took it into her mouth. I don’t know if I can tell you exactly how it felt, two naked women sitting on each side of the bed as my wife blew me, but it was very intense. To her credit, Paula really did a masterful job, taking it deep, then pulling it out and running her tongue over the head, then rubbing my cock over her lips and chin. My left hand was on Paula’s rear, and now I gently worked in down the crack of her ass and fondled her box. She still had her bathing suit on, but it was pretty obvious she was wet down there. At first I was afraid that Joyce and Diane would split, but they seemed transfixed my what was going on and stared unabashedly. Diane’s nipples were hard now as well and while I couldn’t be certain, it seemed they both were squeezing their thighs together to stimulate their pussies. I wondered if they were wet and would have loved to have thought of a way to find out, but I didn’t know how without spoiling everything. To tell you the truth, I had it pretty good right then.

Paula continued for a few moments, and then stopped. I was disappointed and from the way Joyce and Diane looked, they were disappointed too. I don’t know why I was surprised, since I didn’t tell Paula she had to finish or anything, but I still took the opportunity to press on; “You’re not going to leave me like this are you?”, I asked her. Paula looked pleadingly at me, “Sean, you want me to finish? Here, like this?”. “What do you girls want?”, I asked Joyce and Diane. “I think she should finish.”, Joyce answered. “Me too.”, said Diane. That’s when I got the idea of how to stretch this a little further. “If you want to watch her finish, you’ll have to show us how wet your pussies are, right Paula?”, I said. “Yeah, you’ll have to show us.”, she agreed. Looking at each other, Joyce and Diane each brought their legs up onto the bed and spread them apart. I could feel Joyce’s left leg and Diane’s right resting against my legs and it was exciting. Both women had very wet looking pussies and Joyce took her right hand and spread her lips apart, then apparently lost in the moment she gently pushed her index finger into the wetness. Diane looked over, but seemed too shy to mimic Joyce. Her inner pussy lips were swollen and pushed from between the hairy outer lips. “I can’t see how wet.”, I prompted her, and she reluctantly spread her pussy open for all to see. This was really almost too much, and I felt that I would come very soon. “Finish up honey,”, I asked Paula, “and make sure they can see it when I come.” Paula had been watching the other women as closely as I had, but now focused herself on my cock and resumed sucking. Sure enough, I wasn’t far from coming and in that wonderful way that they can sense it, Paula knew too. Joyce and Diane left their fingers in their pussies as my climax arrived, and Paula pulled her head just far enough away that my come shot out onto her lips and chin. With all the sex I’d had during the last 30 hours I wondered if much would shoot out, but the sexiness of the whole thing must have recharged me quite a bit, as Paula’s face was pretty messy. She took me deep into her throat as I finished, then grabbed a tissue for her face, thus spoiling another fantasy I have of her sharing my come with another woman, but another time maybe.

I swear I think that Joyce came from her finger the same time I did. She laid there panting about as long as I did. Diane quickly got dressed and said that she had to go rape Bob, and sure enough, when we finally went back down, she and Bob were locked in the downstairs bathroom.

Joyce looked a little embarrassed, and dressed quickly and left. “Wow.”, was about all I could say. I was afraid that Paula would be pissed, but she seemed OK. I locked the door behind Joyce and took Paula’s hand and laid her on the bed. She only objected briefly, but then seemed ready when I pulled the crotch of her bathing suit aside and went down on her. She was drenched and came almost immediately.

We all seemed a little embarrassed saying our good-byes. The girls that didn’t come in seemed to have a lot of questions, but I told them to ask Joyce and Diane.