Poe has a Wet Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subtext
Subtext
181 Followers

After her bath she went down to the storage barn behind the castle where the little man had asked her to meet him. When she arrived the interior was dark except for a single shaft of light coming in from an open upper window. The little man was sitting on a stoop in the center of the light.

"I want to thank you for saving my life." she told him after she walked in and shook his hand, "And I want to apologize for misjudging you."

"Well, my lady, I'm not the best looking guy..." he replied bashfully.

"But you certainly are the bravest!" she added.

He rose and brought a chair for her to sit on.

"There is one thing I'm curious about though, how did you know about the Baron?" she queried.

"Well, it's a bit disgusting, my lady, but I heard he was paying off your chambermaid to bring your urine to him. I think he and that animal were drinking it." he explained.

She realized then that the Baron had probably had a way to watch her in her room which explained the thumping noises.

"But how did you find me in that chamber?" she asked.

"I saw you go down for tea with him and when you didn't come back I asked the server where you had gone. Then when I found your red purse on the stairs to the cellar, I knew he was up to no good. After that I just went chamber to chamber."

"And all this after I had kicked you in your bits and pieces!" she said ashamedly, "You sir are a true knight!"

"Thank you, my lady," he replied, "it really wasn't that bad...the kick in the jewels, that is. In fact, I somewhat liked it."

"Liked it?!"

"Yes... it's just a thing I have."

"Really, you like to be kicked?!"

"Yes, and spanked... and whipped." he replied, blushing again.

Lady Sarin was shocked, but not sickened by the idea. She found his honesty charming in a way. And she did owe him a huge debt of gratitude.

"So you like to be spanked... well I do have a belt here. I could use that to paddle your bottom?" she offered.

"You would! I mean, you do?"

She stood and took off the belt from her skirt and then sat back down in the chair.

"Come here you bad little man! she commanded, "I've got a spanking for you!"

He went to her and she yanked his pants and knickers down and turned him over her knee. He almost lost his self control right there. Then she whacked him like a school boy until his legs flailed wildly in joy.

"Oh my lady, your discipline is the only thing that can save me!" the little man breathlessly exclaimed from his position across her lap.

She continued to whack him even after she felt something poke up against the side of her leg.

"Are you going to be good?!" she kept repeating.

"Yes madam!" he yelled each time.

After only five or six more smacks she felt him shutter as his juice squirted out onto the side of her skirt.

"And let that be a lesson to you, young man!" she told him as he stood back up and pulled up his pants.

"Thank you, madam. I'm sorry I made a mess on your skirt. I'll never forget you."

"Nor I you. Farewell, my little friend." she said finally, patting him on the head.

After she expressed her gratitude to her hosts, Lady Annabel Sarin left Brandauer Castle with a greater appreciation for the evil in the world. The insane fiend that had been the Count's brother could be forgiven, she decided, but Baron Chesler had been the worst example of human depravity and therefore deserved his fate.

The other thing she realized was that the experience, as horrible as it was, had given her a greater understanding of her own sexual power. After spanking the little man she decided she liked the feeling she got from dominating men and she promised herself that she would show more of this side of her nature in the future.

As her carriage disappeared into the haze of the bucolic Austrian countryside, the select guests of the castle also departed and the staff got busy once more. The ballroom was prepared for the next party and the main venues for entertainment were cleaned. The balcony seats of the subterranean theater were chemically treated and the in-wall viewing stations were scrubbed.

While the actors all relaxed and drank absinthe in the library, the Count and Countess prepared the invitation for the next party. It read as follows:

Come and see the guest of honor, Princess Sophia of Verona, Italy, in the environs of Brandauer Castle!

Show Schedule-

The Baron and the Fiend defile the Princess- Subterranean Theater- November 14th.

A dwarf receives his cum-uppance from the Princess- Barn Theater- November 15th.

General Viewing of the Princess- bathing, changing, sleeping- Viewing Station 305- November 12th- 15th.

RSVP before November 1st, seats limited.

And so the aristocracy of Victorian Europe were entertained.

Subtext
Subtext
181 Followers
12