Poetry & Blood Ch. 10

Story Info
Emma leads Laura to a secret in the manor.
6.5k words
4.56
5.2k
3

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poetry & Blood Chapter 10: Betrayal

Edited by ALewdEditor

Luckily, the straps broke before the bedposts. Emma was curled on the bed, her mouth still kissing the wound on Laura's arm. Occasionally, she would give the cut a long lick and clean it again. The bleeding had slowed considerably, but Laura was weak and dizzy — be it from blood loss or the orgasm she wasn't sure. Her chest heaved slowly, and her eyes drooped as she stared at Emma.

The silver haired vampire had lost a human element to her face. She normally looked vacant and adorable, but now she was focused, almost catlike, as she nuzzled and licked Laura. Laura noticed that Emma's bright green eyes almost flickered to silver or purple, depending on how the light caught them.

Emma had tried to be gentle and slow at first. She restrained herself, hoping that would keep her from losing control, but in the end the straps and bedpost proved to be nothing to her. She hadn't gone completely feral, but when Laura tried to tease her, Emma was not amused. She broke her straps quickly and pinned Laura to the bed. For a moment, the briefest moment, Laura thought Emma might end her. But of course she didn't. Emma was too weak for it. It appeared every vampire in this house was too weak.

Laura used her free hand to stroke Emma's silver hair while she licked. The thin girl almost began to purr from the attention. She stopped licking and made eye contact with Laura. They both smiled at each other.

"Will this happen again?" whispered Laura.

"It's dangerous to do so, but dangerous to imagine tomorrow without it." Emma closed her eyes and kissed Laura's wound gently. She trailed kisses all the way up Laura's arm and to Laura's lips. Laura kissed her back.

"I want you in my room each night," said Laura. Her confidence flared with her hunger. "Is that understood."

"Even when it's night in my heart?" asked Emma between kisses.

"Always."

"What about the watchers?"

"Lancaster and Angela?"

Emma nodded.

"No one can know. No one can see."

"I'll have to move like a secret," said Emma seriously.

"Absolutely. I don't know what Marcilla will do if she catches you."

"You know Auntie's whisper name?" asked Emma, sitting up.

"Auntie?" asked Laura, following her. The room spun around her. Her head lolled to one side, and Emma reached out to steady her.

"You need sleep. You lost all your butterflies."

"Wait," said Laura. "This is important."

"Go to your cocoon little one." Emma lowered herself until her eyes met Laura's. "Dream of stars and honey." Her green eyes almost flickered, becoming a sickly yellow. Laura felt a wave of nausea wash over her body. She remembered how tired she was, unbelievably tired. She lost so much blood. It was dangerous to push this. She needed sleep. Sleep and food. Talking was neither. She wanted stars and honey.

When she closed her eyes, the lights of the room seemed to twinkle, forming constellations. She licked her lips and watched them dance until she fell asleep.

***********

Over the next week, the monotony of working for Marcilla was broken up by the excitement of playing with Emma. Each night, Emma would appear in Laura's bed. Most nights, she would wake Laura up with kisses, and Laura would roll over to embrace her new lover.

Emma seemed to never want to talk or orgasm. She would feed on Laura, Laura would cum, and then Laura would sleep. At first, they gave up restraining Emma. She seemed to have some semblance of control over herself. Until one night Laura blacked out before the orgasm. Apparently, Emma had found an artery, and instead of panicking, she delighted to drink her fill. It was worse than their first night, and Emma told Laura later that she thought she had killed her. If she knew where a hospital was, she would have taken Laura there, but she didn't want to risk exposure to Marcilla by wandering the manor with a body.

That incident sparked their secret excursion to the specialty BDSM store. Luckily, it was open late. Vampire late. The straps Emma brought with her originally were too weak. They needed a way to restrain Emma, to weaken her. Laura had to be able to pull away if things got too intense. Emma showed Laura a secret way out of the house, and Laura took her new vampire lover shopping for sex toys.

Laura would have been surprised that Emma had never been to a sex shop or done anything with BDSM. She had learned that Emma was a little over 100 years old. But Emma's ignorance on anything had ceased to surprise Laura. Emma didn't know about cell phones or the internet. She was like a child in an adult's body until you asked her about poetry or death or anatomy or literature. Then, she was an expert, even though she spoke mostly in vague riddles and half sentences.

So it was with great delight that Laura got to teach Emma about the ancient human art of tying someone up before fucking them. Not that she had any more experience herself, but she seemed to understand sexuality in a way that baffled Emma. Emma had never cum before, even in all her time with Laura.

Emma had a thousand questions inside the shop, but most of them were versions of "why?" Why would someone want to be dressed as a horse? Why would someone want a cage around their penis? Why would someone want to be whipped? Why would someone want panties with a hole in them? Why would someone want to eat underwear? Of course, as silly as these may seem to Emma, there was a deeper question behind their visit to the shop: why would someone want a vampire to bite them? Why would someone want to be devoured?

Luckily, they bought several types of restraints. Unfortunately, they severely damaged the bedframe testing each one out. However, it was with much delight that both women discovered a set a of chains wrapping under the bed that could hold Emma. The chains were attached to each side, so it was one chain connecting her right hand to her left hand under the bed. She had to split the bed or herself in two or snap the chain in order to reach Laura without Laura's permission.

It was with this high of accomplishment, that Laura decided to give Emma her first orgasm. At first, Emma tried to resist. She tried squirming away. She tried crushing Laura's head between her thighs. But once she felt Laura's tongue reach her clit, once her pussy was nice and wet, she let go of any resistance. Laura took her time, wanting to make sure Emma was as comfortable and relaxed as possible. She had learned to go slow with Camille. Emma was bound, she wasn't going anywhere. She had all the time in the world.

There was a moment, during Emma's orgasm, that Laura was afraid she would break the bed. She pulled on the chains with everything she had, her body one tight string about to break. The lines of chains dug into her skin, leaving red marks and even starting to bleed in some places. And yet, Emma was not trying to escape her pleasure, she was trying to press into it, to take every drop of it.

Laura licked her lips, taking one last taste of Emma, and sat up as Emma's chest heaved. She was smiling, her face blank, though that was no different than traditional Emma.

"Did you like?" asked Laura, standing up. Emma looked delightful strapped to a bed. Laura had discovered that there was something even better than taking down prey like Claire: taking down powerful prey, a monster in fact. Emma could snap Laura in two, and yet here she was at Laura's mercy.

"You are a song in my skin," sighed Emma.

"I'll take that as a 'yes.'"

"A beautiful melody of skin and hunger are you."

"Do you like being tied up?" asked Laura.

"You do. Your volcano overflows. I like the heat."

"I do. I very much do." Laura paced around Emma, examining her body. Emma looked older when naked. She was still thin, like a spectre, almost too thin. That was one of the reasons her strength was so surprising. The other reason was her face. Emma's eyes were large, making her look doll-like or simple. You would never think she wanted to eat you. You would never be afraid of her if you stumbled upon her in the dark.

"But," added Laura, tapping her chin. "If you don't like it, it's no fun for me."

"Liar," giggled Emma. "Your magma runneth over."

"BDSM needs consent. Do you consent to this?"

"I consent to melting under you."

Laura nodded. That would be the closest she'd get to a 'yes.' Despite Emma's thinness, she wasn't pure muscle. Her tummy wasn't right, and her arms weren't corded. It was as though her whole body was a whisper, an echo. Laura felt she could break her if she wanted to. Hell, she could break her on accident, and that effect was only amplified while Emma was bound. Laura could do anything she wanted with Emma like this. She could take whatever she wanted, and Emma would have to let her.

The thought made Laura's knees weak.

"Emma," she said as she paced around. She went to the nightstand and took out the knife they now kept there as a sex toy.

"Yes?"

"Who is Auntie?"

Emma's relaxed posture disappeared. "Who?" she asked.

"Auntie. You said it the other day, but when I asked, you didn't answer."

"Some shadows are too long for what casts them."

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't you?" Laura stepped closer to Emma. She didn't want to stand over her. She was afraid any contact with Emma would give the girl an edge. She also made sure to look at Emma's chest as she spoke. Looking into Emma's eyes would be the end of this conversation.

"You won't look at me while you climb inside?"

"I won't be put to sleep again, no. You have a secret, and while I have you here, helpless, I want to know it."

"Talk is the traitor's way. A loyal man speaks with the body," said Emma. There was panic in her voice behind the faux confidence.

"I can't make you talk by force. Perhaps I can offer you a trade." Laura leaned over Emma's body, took the knife, and made a tiny slice into her palm. She closed her hand and let the blood slowly drip down to the edge of her hand. She made sure not to look at Emma as the tiny droplets gathered and her hand hovered over Emma's face.

"Please don't trade in lies," whispered Emma. Laura heard her strain against the chains. "This is a burnt offering."

But Laura knew what Emma's desperation sounded like. She hadn't been fed, not yet. She was hungry. Normally, if she could, she would pin Laura down and take what she wanted while Laura came, but Laura had the power now. She let a few drops of blood trickle down onto Emma's face, doing her best to miss Emma's lips while not looking into the vampire's eyes.

"Please," begged Emma. Her tongue strained to lick the drops, but they couldn't reach much, and what little they did reach only whet her appetite.

"Please what?" teased Laura. "Please stop? Please feed you?"

"Please."

"Who is Auntie?"

"Don't make me kill my mother."

"Who is your mother?" asked Laura, her heart beating faster.

"A ghost," whispered Emma, as though each breath was agony for her.

"Who is Auntie?"

"You know the rumor of her, the story, wind passing through your hair. You know the shadow and call it the form. You know the absence and call it the light." Emma's voice was sharp, almost angry. There was a ragged nature to it. Emma's body went tight and the sound of chain digging into wood filled the room. Emma pulled — Laura hoped as strong as she could — but the chains didn't budge. They dug into her skin, bringing up tiny circles of red, but they didn't break.

Laura squeezed her palm, letting more drops fall onto Emma's mouth. It seem to pacify her. Emma licked her lips wildly and stopped struggling, but she didn't answer Laura's question. Laura pulled her hand away, and Emma quietly whimpered for more.

"I can give you more when you answer the question. You don't need to tell me about your mother, but tell me about Auntie." Laura had to be careful now. Perhaps with the bloodlust and the desperation to keep her secret she could break the bed now. Laura was continually surprised by Emma's strength. If she underestimated the vampire now, she could be dead in minutes.

"Why ask and set the knife to your own throat?" asked Emma.

"Is that a threat?"

"It is Auntie's promise, her nature."

"Who is she? I can't be safe from her if I don't know who she is."

"Ignorance is your shield," said Emma. Laura risked a look at Emma's eyes. There were wide and wild. Immediately, she felt a tug towards Emma, a warmth spreading over her body like a blanket, wrapped around her back and luring her closer to the vampire. She pulled her eyes away and stepped away from the bed. Her heart was thudding so hard she could hear it between her ears, as though it was shaking her mind with it's desperation.

"You want sunlight and so impale yourself on Apollo's arrow."

"Who is she?!" yelled Laura. Immediately, she regretted it. The house was too quiet for this. Anyone could hear her, could come to Laura's room and discover Emma tied to her bed. But as she spoke, she felt the cool mist of her breath wash over Emma. It was like Claire in the club all over again.

As the breath hit her, Emma whimpered but seemed to relax. She stopped pulling against the chains and her breathing became slower, calmer.

"Marcilla is my Auntie," she whispered.

Laura's mind whirred with a dozen questions. How is that possible? Why didn't Marcilla tell her? Why did Emma answer? Did she have power over Emma now? She did her best to focus. Emma couldn't answer all those. She had to get what answers she could.

"How did you meet Marcilla?"

"I ran away from my mother. I found letters between my mother and Marcilla. They knew each other. I went to Marcilla seeking guidance."

Emma's words were clear and sharp. She sounded lucid. There was no breathiness or strange melody to it. Her entire mind attended to her words.

"Why are you afraid of Marcilla?" asked Laura.

"She destroyed my mother."

"Who is your mother?"

Silence.

"Who is your mother?" pressed Laura.

The sound of chains on wood filled the room. Emma's breathing went ragged again; her body pulled on the chains. "Please," she begged. "Please, no more."

Laura wanted more. She wanted all of it. She thought about leaving Emma here and going to get more chains, stronger chains. She could leave Emma here all night, getting the answers she wanted. This was her chance, her one chance. Emma may never consent to this again, and Laura certainly couldn't force her to chain herself up.

Her only hope was to keep Emma's trust for now.

Laura bent over and squeezed her hand. Large droplets of blood fell into Emma's face. Laura risked lowering herself closer to Emma, making sure she was feeding her directly.

"There, there," cooed Laura. Emma relaxed as she drank, though Laura could tell she wanted more. "There, there. I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you or make you say more than you're comfortable with."

Emma said nothing. She purred as she drank, and her tongue would wildly swing out, hoping to reach Laura's hand.

"Are you hungry?" asked Laura.

Emma nodded.

"I can give you some, but don't bite, okay?"

Emma nodded.

Laura sat on the bed and put her palm against Emma's lips. Immediately, the vampire began to suck. Laura felt Emma's fangs against her palm, but Emma never bit her. She obeyed.

While she sat there feeding her, Laura's mind roamed everywhere. Here was a treasure trove of information. This was a vampire, over a hundred years old, that knew Marcilla. She may not know her intimately, but she could help Laura. More than that, Marcilla destroyed her mother. She could be an ally for Laura. If she knew that Laura wanted Marcilla exposed, the mask of Camille destroyed forever, perhaps she would help her.

How long had she been in this mansion? How much did she know about it's secrets? There was still so much Laura didn't know. She was guessing at hundreds of years of history, coming into the story more than halfway through. Her ignorance was her weakness, but here, licking her hand, was the cure to that.

She needed to be careful; Emma was fragile. Though Laura had some power over the girl. She had her blood, but she had something else, something new, something she didn't understand. There was hope of bringing Emma completely under her control, but she had to start with small steps.

"Tell me, pet," said Laura while Emma fed, "do you know my friend Nikki?"

Emma nodded casually while she drank, and Laura felt chills run over her body. She had suspected as much, but it was a stab in the dark.

"She was trying to find you, trying to figure out who you were, and then she disappeared," said Laura. "Did she find you?"

Emma nodded.

"Do you know what happened to her?"

Emma nodded.

"Can you tell me?"

Emma pulled her lips away from Laura's hand. "I can show you the wondering one," she said. "Would you like that?"

"Very much," said Laura. "Very very much."

**************

Emma couldn't show her that night. It was getting early, and Laura was worried about her shout waking other people up. When she found Nikki, she wanted the house to be safe, to be quiet, and to give her time. Emma insisted that Nikki was alive, but she couldn't say if Nikki was safe. When Laura pressed, Emma evaded.

In the meantime, Laura's imagination was hell. She couldn't work. She couldn't feed Emma, though Emma begged. She could only imagine how Nikki was still in the house and yet a secret from her. Where were they keeping her? Was she a prisoner? A sex slave? What was happening to her?

Two nights later, the Muse Session happened early. Everyone but Camille was asleep, and Emma said that this was the safest time to wander the halls. That was when she used to sneak around. Camille was absorbed in her writing, and she didn't see to disturbances personally unless they were distressing.

Laura was nervous. She dressed in all black: long sleeve shirt, yoga pants, black socks, and even a black hat with hair tucked in. Emma was dressed in her simple cotton dress as though this were any other day of her life. Her silver hair that caught the moonlight was uncovered. As Laura crept and walked on her tiptoes, Emma walked casually. Her stealth was effortless, and Laura felt like a fool to follow her.

Laura was so focused on making no sound and Emma's ease at silence, that she was surprised when she found herself near the kitchen of the mansion. They went back through the pantry and the walk-in refrigerator and found themselves in front of a door that looked like a closet. Emma opened it casually and led Laura down a flight of stairs. At the landing, there were three doors, one in each direction, and nothing else. Emma sniffed the air, and then opened the door to the right.

The room was tiny. There was a lantern hanging in one corner, mostly illuminating the ceiling. The walls were bare concrete. Laura felt like she had been transported out of a Victorian manor and into a castle dungeon. Laura spotted two hooks in the far corner, and attached to them were a chain. She followed the chain out of the lantern light and into the gloom of the lower half of the room. There, tied to the wall and gagged, was Nikki.

She looked worse than terrible. She was much thinner than Laura remembered her. She was sitting on her knees, and Laura spotted manacles around her ankles attached to chains in the bottom corner of the wall. Her arms were forced up and spread wide by the chains attached there. Her red hair was thin and wet with grease and bodily oils. Her body was covered in freckles but also thin cuts. Her mouth was gagged, and they had left her in only a filthy bra and panties. Her eyes were closed, and her head was tilted to one side.

"What happened to her?" asked Laura.

"What happens to naughty sheep?"

"She's food?!" squeaked Laura.

12