Point Le Vue Ch. 01

Story Info
An old friend needs a rebound and Robbie obliges.
1.9k words
15.5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly in Need

Kelly and I have been friends for a long time, since our high school years. After we both graduated, we drifted apart, emailing each other only occasionally. To my surprise, she called me last night.

"Robbie, I don't know who else to turn to. Are you doing anything? Can you hang out tonight?"

The urgency in her voice was palpable. I hadn't talked to her in a year, but I still remembered her sweet, raspy voice. Only a few times before had I heard her like this.

"Kelly, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

My heart swelled. "Nothing" was as far from the truth as possible.

"Robbie..."

"Yeah, I'll be there. Just, tell me where you are -"

"I'm coming, I'll be there in a few minutes," she said and hung up.

I waited outside, watching occasional lights bound across the night sky. Glorium City is a town with a Catholic minority and Protestant fanatics, set in the middle of nowhere, Midwest US. We pride ourselves in being a fairly developed urban and suburban area, with a lively downtown and Christian nightlife. The hypocritical narrow-mindedness bleeds through, though, when you see the way some of us treat outsiders settle in the downtown apartments or in one of the rolling hill communities here. Kelly, for all her outrageous looks and unfettered curves, for all her charming ease of conversation and genuine interest in just about anyone she meets, has borne the brunt of not a few racist slurs since her arrival here from Agvalona.

She embraced me tightly when she came, her idling car's headlights illuminating her radiant brunette hair.

"I missed you," she said. She smelled like a sultry garden.

"I missed me, too," I said.

"I know, you hunk of love." She chuckled, put her hands on my neck and leaned back to look at me. Her smile threw me aloft, her eyes pinned me down.

"What's going on?" I asked.

She looked away and was quiet. I decided to let the silence sit, and roamed my eyes over her. Perfect mahogany skin, as always. Ruined eyeliner. Gleaming dark lips, Kelly biting them as she decided what to tell me and what to leave alone. Fingers tracing the dip between her collarbones, above her blouse, top three holes unbuttoned. And yes, a glimpse of those full-bloomed breasts. Hers was a body a man could lose himself in for eternity.

"Come," she said, gesturing to her car and groping in her purse for her keys. "Where to?" I asked as I opened the passenger door.

Her eyes darted up, and she said with sly smile, "I'm giving you a surprise."

"Well, someone sounds chipper."

The car ride was quiet, interspersed with light conversation about college life. Mostly we just listened to the radio on our way to Le Vue. Point Le Vue is a secret of sorts in the outskirts of Glorium. Ensconced in the forested mountains nearby and reachable only through a narrow winding road, only the truly adventurous really come out here. I like it. Kelly and I discovered this spot with other friends once when the first of us got his license, and it quickly became Kelly and my place, where we could talk and commiserate, complain, work out our teenage angst. We were always strictly friends, though, both of us terrified of breaking that tenuous bond we'd forged in the little grove. I'd brought a few other girls here, too, to work out another kind of angst, but I never told Kelly. She really wanted Le Vue to be our spot, and I wasn't about to pop her dream.

"Lovely memories," she said when we arrived and opened our our first beer of the night.

The city shimmered yellow, orange, white before us.

"Feels like before, doesn't it?" I said after a long chug. Then, "What?"

She glanced at me. "I don't know how to..."

I held one of her hands and with the other gave her the bottle and stroked her hair.

Tears collected in her eyes. "I don't know what's wrong with me."

"What? There's nothing-"

"Yes there is!"

What do you say to that?

"I... Robbie, I have to ask you something."

"Ok."

She closed her eyes, and the tears started streaming. She took a swig and wrapped her arms around her waist. My right hand, still holding one of hers, rested on her side. I could feel her warmth, her blood coursing, pounding.

"Would you ever have sex with my sister?"

What??

She flashed her eyes open, staring me down.

"She's fucking hot, Robbie, and she's dirty like a rag. Would you?"

"Would? Would I-"

She had fought and scratched her way from tears to anger now.

"C'mon, Em's got great boobs, and she'll do you in a second. You'd hit it, wouldn't you?"

"What the hell are you talking about, Kelly?" I drew my hand away. She snatched it back. Then, realizing what she was doing, her face softened and she broke down again.

She spoke matter-of-factly now. "My boyfriend just told me he and my sister have been having an affair for a year while I've been gone at college."

God, this was horrible. "He meant a lot to you."

"Y'know, all that mushy talk over the phone... he was probably calling me from her bedroom half the time. Just the two of them, my parents gone, fucking like mad rabbits, laughing while they fucked with me."

"Kelly, I don't-"

"I'm SO STUPID!"

I grabbed her to me, holding her body wracked with sobs, wishing I could do something more.

"He stuck his dick in her, Robbie, she let him work her..."

She pulled away, took the bottle, and finished the rest of it. "I'm goddamn nothing."

"No, you're not, Kelly."

"He doesn't want me."

"He doesn't deserve you, Kelly. You're too amazing."

She squinted, tears still in her eyes.

"He's a fool for tossing out such a find. if I'd just taken a chance in... The next guy you get Kelly is gonna fucking worship every part of you. You're too beautiful to be unhappy."

This seemed to stem the tears. She leaned closer and whispered, "Are you flirting with me?"

"No," I muttered. "You're drunk."

She laughed bitterly. "You're drunk tooo. " Then suddenly, "And no I'm not! If I were drunk, would I be able to do this?" Her hand flashed over and unzipped my pants in one quick stroke. And in a very serious low voice: "I've only had one beer, Robbie."

I chuckled. I began sweating. "I know. I was just kidding."

"I know exactly what I'm doing here."

"And what's that?" I asked.

"Make me feel like those other girls you brought here, Robbie."

"I guess word had gotten 'round."

"I feel so empty," she said. Her seductive eyes... she began touching the buttons on her shirt. "Please." Kelly brought her legs under her and knelt on the leather black seat. Her fingers danced down her unbuttoning shirt, her azure eyes never once leaving me.

"So..." I started, letting my hands touch her naked belly.

She got out of the driver's seat and sat on my lap, facing me.

"I can fill..." I said, looking at her.

"...my..." She closed her eyes and brought her lips closer.

"...emptiness."

We attacked each other now, wild, angry tongue stabs. My hands swept away her shirt, and she shirked it off. She held the back of my head, afraid to let me go. I reached under her arms and deciphered her bra's secret. She was loosened. Her breasts felt like paradise, soft and large, sweaty and plush, mother-fucking paradise. Her lips felt like paradise, wet, sweet, demanding, moaning, paradise, paradise. The windows steamed up and I thought at this pace the dashboard might burst into flames. She rocked against me, her breathing labored, her pulse throbbed. Her hands explored my chest, wandered down, unbuttoned my pants, sought desperate relief, found amongst the tangled hair the only hope for her ultimate succor.

"I want to help you help me," she said, and leaned past my head as she slipped off her pants and panties. I could hear her panting like a feral beast in heat, could hear my own labored breath, and for a split second before I rolled on the latex from my wallet thought, this is all I've ever wanted.

"Robbie, I want to cum," she said, gasping. She was working on my jeans.

"Well, you've come to the perfect place."

"You better be fucking right. And you better be as good as I imagined all those years." She tossed my jeans to the side and kissed me again in a full and cruel draw. She licked her lips and then licked the corner of my mouth, then traced her tongue down my chin, settling and sucking on my neck. I could only close my eyes and let the feeling overtake me. May fingers ran down her sides and over her smoldering ass. Her tits touched against my skin once, and again.

She looked up at me. "Are you ready?"

"No warm-up? You - you don't want me to give you..."

She put a finger on my lips. "Shh... honey," she said, with the slightest smile, "we don't need no warm-up."

She opened her legs across my thighs and raised her body over my hungry prick. She took one of her hands and started stroking my rock, and I returned the favor. Her shaved pussy was slick already from its erotic fever, thirsty for the cure.

"Unhh..." she moaned, as two of my fingers ran over her clit. I almost burst hearing her.

"God you're unbelievable, Kelly."

"UnhhhhhHHH..." She was jackhammering my prick like a professional.

"Let's do it, baby," I said.

"Robbie," she said, endless tears in her eyes tumbling down now, "I've - unghHHHHHH - been waiting 5 years to hear those words."

And she brought it down on me and I plunged into her and we both sighed and she's so tight and so shamefully unused and she went up and I went out and she came back down again and I thrust and she gasped like the innocent Catholic schoolgirl she once was and I couldn't take it and her pussy locked onto me and she cried out again and she swings up and down and I slam it and I pop out and I beat it into her and she loves it, she needs me, she hungers, and she craves, and she bites her lips and she clamps my dick, tighter, harder, wilder, faster, longer, rougher, madder, more, there, more, there, more, more, more "more more more more, YES Robbie YES Robbie YES Robbie YES YES YES!"

I can't stop my dick from exploding inside her rippling, racing, red-hot pussy, and the release floods my body like cool coursing water and floods my condom like a bursting dam. She stops ramming onto me and her pussy screams its last plea in fullest wrath. We're hot and satisfied and dreamy.

"Oh, Robbie, that was... that was.. Oh, my god."

She's a penitent zealot, and I her sinful god.

"Hey," she says, reaching down to my dick, "Let's go again."

I move to kiss her, but suddenly she screams when we hear a bang on the car hood. Voices laugh and jeer and whistle.

"Hold me," Kelly says, and I do, I do.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Fucking Sex Deprived Wife How I satisfied a deprived wife of my neighbourhood.in Loving Wives
First Visit to Hedo We had dream of exploring our boundaries for years.in Loving Wives
Fun with Cindi They bring in another man.in Loving Wives
Comforting the Neighbor A couple help their neighbor recover from his recent divorce.in Loving Wives
Business Trip Misbehavior We met on a business trip and I set my mind to seduce you.in Loving Wives
More Stories