Point of No Return

Story Info
Be careful what you wish for.
2.4k words
4.23
54.5k
12
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
623 Followers

The wind blew harder then Eva had ever seen. She watched outside as the trees bent and the sheets of rain swamped the streets. Her blood ran cold and chills covered her flesh. She had never seen such a violent storm. The radio danced between weather reports and ear rattling static. The lights had been out for over four hours now and she was beginning to get scared.

Christ, Eva, get a grip, she thought to herself as she lit another candle.

Her husband, Chris, was away on one of his business trips and she was not accustomed to being alone in storms, especially one this angry. She wished he was here right now to hold her and reassure her that everything would be okay.

Eva was 34 years old and suddenly realized just how alone she was. She had no kids, no family to speak of and her husband was 2,000 miles away. She fought the urge to cry as she looked out the window again. Her fingers shook as she gripped the heavy blue curtains that surrounded her living room window. Her heart was racing and her pep talk was quickly losing its grip. Just then, the phone rang, serving only to frighten her further.

"Hello?" she said, as she watched the lightning streak across the midnight sky.

"Eva, that's not really a smart thing to do, ya know, answering the phone during such a violent storm," said a man's voice on the other end.

"Who is this?" she said, taking a seat in a corner chair, "Hello? Who is this?"

"You'll find out soon enough," he said, and abruptly hung up the phone.

Eva sat there, momentarily, staring at the white phone receiver, not really sure what to think. She looked over at the front door to make sure it was locked. She jumped up quickly and made the rounds inside her apartment, carefully checking all the windows and finally the back door. When she was satisfied that all were locked tightly, she drew her living room curtains closed and headed for her bedroom. Even though the storm still fought violently outside her window, she was getting sleepy and thought perhaps it would help to pass the night along if she just slept through it.

Hours later, Eva was awakened by a thump coming from her kitchen. Without even thinking, she jumped from the warm embrace of her quilt and ventured through the darkness to find that culprit.

She looked in the bathroom first, finding nothing, she passed through the hallway only to be met by a warm leather glove across her mouth.

"Don't say a fucking word," whispered a man over her left shoulder, "If you scream, you die, can you remember that?"

Eva nodded her head yes and was drug backwards into her bedroom. Her heart was thumping so hard she felt as though it would positively explode. She was thrown onto her bed, tempted to scream, but who would hear her? No one was around.

"Remember your phone call earlier?" he asked, almost in a whisper.

She didn't respond. Her throat felt as though it had closed up and she couldn't even manage a whimper.

"I told you you would find out soon enough who I was, and, as promised, here I am," he said, "Don't worry, Eva, you and I are going to have alot of fun."

Eva swallowed hard and reached around in the darkness for the knife she kept under her pillow, but it was nowhere to be found.

"Looking for this?" he asked, sliding the cold blade across her trembling bottom lip, "I found this jewel a few days ago."

"Who are you?" she asked, finally managing to speak in a whisper, "Why are you doing this?"

"Well," he said, "To answer your first question, I am a man who is obsessed with you. And as for your second question, I am doing this because my obsession for you knows no boundaries."

"Obsession?" she said, fighting back her tears,"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Now now, Eva, nice girls, such as yourself, don't use that kind of language," he whispered.

"Fuck you," she said, moving forward and slipping off the bed.

"Damnit, now I have to use force and I really didn't want to have to go that route," he said, snatching her up by her hair and pushing her face first into her bedroom wall.

"Please, I'm sorry, please don't hurt me," she pleaded, feeling the stranger's fingers sliding her nightgown up over her hips.

"Such a shame, a woman, hot as you, feels the need to cover up her body with a bulky nightgown," he whispered.

Eva tried not to give in to the fear this stranger had put into her, but, her strength was vanishing. She was scared and wasn't sure what he had planned next.

"Tell me, Eva, how's your sex life since Chris has been gone?" he whispered, pushing his cock to her ass, "Have you fucked anyone?"

"How do you know about Chris?" she said, trying hard not to let him hear her fear, "Who the fuck are you?"

"Now see, I told you, nice girls shouldn't use that kind of language," he said, reaching up and grabbing the back of her hair, gripping it tightly and forcing her head back.

Eva whimpered and her legs began to feel heavy. Tears filled her eyes and her stomach was doing back flips. Her head began to ache from his grip and she knew this man was no stranger to her at all. He knew her, but from where? How did he know about Chris? How did he find her hidden knife? How did he know about her?

All these questions flooded Eva's thoughts and her mind began racing. The room spun and the next thing she remembered was waking up, on the bed, with her wrists tied to her headboard and her legs spread wide. He had opened her legs and pinned her ankles to the mattress with bungee cords. Her fingertips were ice cold and her toes were numb.

She struggled to focus her eyes, finally catching a light coming from the bathroom, down the hall.

Just then, the man's shadow emerged and she struggled to see his face, but to no avail.

"I see you're awake," he said, leaving the bathroom light on, "You should be well rested now."

Eva fought against her restraints but quickly became exhausted and had to give up.

"Don't bother," he said, laughing, "You're not going anywhere."

"Please, please let me go," she pleaded.

"Now why would I want to do that?" he asked, "I've got you right where I want you, Eva."

She watched his shadow slowly unzip his jeans, hearing them being tossed across the room. He was already shirtless and had apparently made himself at home while she was sleeping. His cologne was thick in her nostrils and her own clothes had been removed.

"Your body is amazing," he whispered, climbing up onto her king sized bed, "My dick got rock hard the moment I saw your sexy tits."

"Please don't hurt me," she said, again fighting back her tears.

"Hurt you? Nooo, I don't want to hurt you, remember I told you we were going to have alot of fun," he said, lowering his mouth to her naked pussy.

Eva's body stiffened and her breaths were coming fast and quick. The warmth of his breath sent chills over her body and immediately her nipples rose and puckered. She closed her eyes, trying her best to tune this man's actions out. She bit her bottom lip so hard she tasted blood but she knew she wouldn't be able to play dumb forever at this rate.

His tongue danced around her swollen pussy lips, gently lapping the left one, then the right, slurping them into his mouth. His nose brushed her sensitive clit, pushing against it, almost sending her into overdrive. His hands raised and gently caressed her boney hips as his tongue ventured inside her clenched cunt walls. She groaned and began moving her hips side to side, finally giving in to his advances.

"That's it, baby," he whispered, "Let go and let me make you feel good."

Eva moaned louder and pushed her pussy to the stranger's mouth, feeding him like a slut. She could feel his warm breath gliding down into her pussy, warming her insides. His fingertips pressed into her flesh and her clit began to throb.

"Please, please, make me cum," she begged.

The stranger smiled and looked up. Even though he couldn't see her face, he could tell she was past the point of no return. He gently pushed a finger inside the tight confines of her cunt, pushing her insides open as his tongue worked her clit. He sucked and slurped the swollen mound, sending Eva into fits of total abandon. Her body thrashed about causing the headboard to make a loud clanking sound against her bedroom wall.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned, "Make me cum!"

He slid another finger deep inside her pussy, shoving it in, knuckle deep. He began working both fingers in and out furiously, fucking her without actually fucking her. He lapped and sucked her clit harder, gripping it with his teeth, then releasing. Eva's moans turned to fits of panting and groaning, saturated with pleas for release. Her eyes rolled into her skull and her teeth clenched. She raised her ass up to meet her pussy to the stranger's mouth. Her back arched as she tugged against her restraints. Again the room spun and her mind divided into several directions. Her stomach muscles tightened and she was no longer able to hold back. With one loud scream and mumbled words, she released her thick sweet cream into the stranger's mouth, feeding what he had previously called his obsession.

He pumped his two fingers in and out, wildly finger banging her pussy as she rode out her orgasm. Her body squirmed and her cunt walls clenched the man's fingers, sucking them in tightly, then finally releasing.

Several minutes later, Eva regained her composure and came to her senses. She was drenched in sweat and she was absolutely exhausted. Her body fell limp on the bed as the stranger moved from in between her legs, slowly withdrawing his thick fingers.

"How do you feel now, baby?" he asked, licking his fingers clean, one by one.

"Much better," she whispered.

"Great, I wanted to make you feel good, Eva," he responded.

"Will you please untie me now?" she asked, still trying to catch her breath.

"If I do, you must remember your promise not to scream," he answered, climbing off the bed.

"I promise, no screaming," she said, "I won't do anything."

He stood there, momentarily, looking at how sexy and vulnerable Eva looked. His cock ached for her and all he wanted to do was shove his dick so far up in her she'd almost be able to feel it in the back of her throat. He walked forward and slowly began untying her wrists. He then released her ankles and watched as she rubbed her hands together, trying to regain the feeling back in her fingers.

"Your pussy smelled great and tasted even better," he said, climbing back onto the bed, this time straddling himself on top of her.

He waited for her to fight him, but she did not resist this time. Matter of fact, not only did she not resist, she pulled him down to her, planting a passionate, toe curling kiss upon his lips. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his body, inviting him into her. They kissed wildly as he slowly sunk his dick deep into her wet pussy. They groaned into each other's mouths, kissing harder as Eva pressed her feet to the stranger's ass. He began pumping furiously into her, sinking his cock in, balls deep. Her tits pressed hard to his naked chest and he felt her nipples kiss his flesh each time he thrusted into her. The bed shook and again, the headboard slammed into the bedroom wall. He raised up, onto his knuckles and began fucking her like a whore ....... his late night whore.

She gripped the headboard tightly and arched her back, jamming her pussy walls tightly around his thick cock. She could feel every vein pulsate, feeling his cock getting thicker.

"Oh, fuck, your pussy feels so fucking good, baby," he groaned, hovering over her and fucking her intensely.

"Don't stop," she begged, "Please, don't fucking stop!!!"

An evil grin came across his face when he heard these words. He started fucking her roughly, punching her womb with his pre cum soaked cock tip. Her pussy made loud sloshing noises each time he'd pull back, almost pulling completely out of her, then slamming back in hard. Sweat poured from his face and rained down on her. His groans were deep and throaty and he seemed to have a cock that went on and on.

Eva's tits shook with each thrust, causing her ample size C's to jiggle, sending sensations throughout her lust ravaged body. Her fingertips again went cold as she gripped the headboard tighter with each slam. Her pussy tensed and her stomach walls clenched. Her mouth was gaping open wide and her breaths were one on top of each other, coming like a runaway train.

"Tell me to fucking cum in you, baby," he groaned, "Say it quick, Eva!!!!"

"Uhhh......uhhhhh......fucking cum in me, please please fucking cum!!!!" she screamed, digging her long claws into his wet, sweaty shoulders.

"GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled, stuffing Eva's pussy full one last time. He held his dick in her, balls deep, as they released his thick, gooey hot cum.

"FUCK!!!! OH, GOD!!!!" she screamed as she came again, this time mixing his cum with hers into a thick cocktail inside her cunt.

Her body again fell limp onto the bed as they both struggled to catch their breath. He collapsed on top of her, kissing her cheeks and ears, chin and finally her lips. Once he was done cumming, he gave her a final slow, passionate kiss and rolled off her, onto the bed next to her.

"Fuck, I've missed you," he whispered, still obviously very winded.

"WHAT????" screamed Eva, sitting straight up in her bed, "What the fuck did you just say?!?!"

He began laughing, obviously tickled by her naitivity.

"It's me, baby," he said, turning over and clicking on the light next to his side of the bed, "I figured you guessed that by the way you just let me fuck you."

"CHRIS?!?!?!?!?" she said, wide eyed and shocked, "You mean ........"

"Yep," he said, giving her an evil grin, "Yep, you just got raped by your own husband."

*And, the moral of THIS story is ........... be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.*

-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
623 Followers