Point of View: His

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing that came out was a long thick pink dildo.

"What?!?!" I exclaimed through my gag which came out as "wuuuhhh".

When did she get that?!?, I thought, and why does she need it?!?

It rolled close to my face and I could see that most of the manufacturer's name had worn off from frequent handling.

The other thing that came out of the box was a folded up set of straps still bound with the manufacturer's plastic tie. The straps had obviously never been opened.

The shiro picked up the dildo and the straps, unsnapped the plastic tie around the straps, and began to insert the base of the dildo into a plastic holder to which the straps were attached. In a moment, he had the apparatus put together and he handed it to Kyong and told her to put it on.

He's the only one naked, I thought, this kinky baka-shirois going to have Kyong fuck him!

Kyong looked as puzzled as I felt, but she pulled the pants and man's underwear down to knees and tried to put the dildo on. She'd obviously never worn it like this and had some trouble, and he got impatient and put it on her. It stuck out from her crotch like a man's prick. Much bigger than me, I couldn't help but notice.

"Good," he said, "now pull the underwear all the way up and over the dildo, but then pull the dildo through the fly."

She did.

"Now," he continued, "pull up the pants and snap them shut, but leave the zipper open so the dildo is sticking out."

She did as asked and, with the straps now hidden, the pink dildo looked a lot more realistic.

"Ok, Ky-aji, you are now going to fuck your boyfriend."

I gave an involuntary shriek through my gag and, with a new burst of energy, I again balled myself into fetal position. This time also tried to hook my feet under the radiator.

It took him longer to get control of my feet this time because I struggled maniacally, twisting and turning with all my strength.

But eventually he got a hold of my ankles again and pulled me horizontal, face down.

"Kyong!" he command sharply, "get two cushions from the couch and put them under his hips."

"NO! NO!, Kyong, Don't! Please don't!" I tried to scream, but all that came out was indecipherable moans.

Kyong brought the cushions and with a heave of great strength, he stood up and lifted the lower half of my body off the floor entirely. Kyong slipped the cushions under my hips and he dropped me back down.

Now I lay there face down in the little black dress with my hips raised up.

Kyong flipped the hem of the dress up to the small of my back.

I hooked one ankle around the other and squeezed my legs together. It was my only defense against the expected invasion.

Pantyhose, of course, is designed to slip easily and she had no trouble pulling them and the panties down to my ankles. But she could get them no farther. They would not go past my hooked ankles.

"Looks like you are going to have to spank him till he cooperates," the keto gaijin bastard laughed.

SPANK!

Her hand came down hard on my clenched buttocks. My body jerked involuntarily.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

She was spanking as hard as she could and it stung badly.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

I gritted my teeth and squeezed my ankles together even tighter. I was determined not to submit.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Spread legs!" she commanded me, "Spread legs!"

Even through my pain, I wondered how she could do this to me. Why does she not scream for help? I thought, Why does she do everything he asks without a thought about how it affects me?

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

I was beginning to twist and buck involuntarily, trying to shake away the pain.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

By this time I was sniffling and crying as I bucked against the cushions.

"This is taking too long," the shiro said suddenly, "Get a paddle, and bring some spray-on cooking oil too."

My eyes were squeezed tight, but I heard Kyong go to the kitchen and come back.

SMACK!

I felt a sudden burning sting in butt. My head jerked up and I let out a howl that was muffled by the gag. I shook and twisted in pain for several seconds. When I could think straight again, I looked back over my shoulder to see what had caused such pain.

Kyong was holding a small portable cutting board above her head. It was about 6 inches on each side and had a handle. Just at that moment she brought it down onto my butt again as hard as she could.

SMACK!

Again, I jerked and bucked spasmodically, moaning through my gag. It was the worst pain I'd ever felt. Tears were rolling face in two rivers. I couldn't take anymore. I decided that I would rather be fucked by my girlfriend than endure any more. To signal my surrender, I unhooked my ankles and kicked the pantyhose and panties off of one leg. But she didn't seem to understand that I was giving in.

SMACK!

I jerked and groaned in pain again. I had to make it plain to her that I would submit, but I couldn't talk through the gag. Desperately, I bent my knees and pulled my legs up so that I was kneeling with my legs spread wide and my knees on either side of the cushions, my butt up and open.

Incredibly, she gave me another blow.

SMACK!

What more can I do? I thought as I twisted and bucked in pain again, and then I thought of something.

I arched my back to roll my bottom up even higher and then I reversed this, rolling the butt down. I repeated this rhythmically and the effect was to pump my hips up and down in a fucking, or rather a "being-fucked" motion. Finally, I held myself in the back-arched, butt up, position and mewed through my gag like a kitten asking for milk. It appeared as if I was some kind of anal-nymphomaniac, desperately begging to be fucked.

"OK, Kyong, spray the PAM on the dildo and do it," he ordered.

Hearing the aerosol spray brought home to me the depth of my mortification as I knelt there, submissively waiting to be butt-fucked by my own fiancée while a dominating stranger watched.

I felt Kyong kneel between my spread legs. A moment later I felt her hands at my waist as she leaned her weight on me. Then I felt something poking at my asshole. The dildo began to stretch me open. It hurt and, instinctively, I clenched my sphincter against the invader. But that only made it hurt worse. I felt my teeth clenching on the gag as I tried to endure.

"Push hard, Kyong," the vicious bastard said.

This command was accompanied by two quick smacking sounds and I knew he'd given her a couple of spanks as an incentive.

It was all she needed. I heard her grunt and felt my asshole suddenly stretched open. It hurt like hell and I willed myself to relax my sphincter. In another couple of seconds, the dildo suddenly broke through and surged forward an inch. The pain lessened quite a bit, but this was a mixed blessing since it enabled my mind to refocus on my degrading situation: lying with my well-spanked butt in the air and a dildo up my ass -- a dildo worn by my own fiancée.

For several seconds, no one moved; but then I heard him spank her twice more and she renewed the assault. With two or three hard pushes she was in all the way and I could feel her hip bones resting against my butt and hear her breathing hard. I felt stuffed.

After resting a few seconds, I felt her pull out almost all the way. Then, with a long slow push, she jammed it all the way in again. She repeated the in and out, faster this time. Then again, and again, getting quicker each time. After a minute, she was pumping smoothly and rhythmically. New tears came to my eyes. My sniffles and Kyong's grunts were the only sound in the room.

I am being fucked, I thought, ... by my girlfriend.

You may think that at this point, my degradation had reached bottom, but then something happened that drove it even lower ... I felt myself getting hard. I don't know why it happened. I'm not gay. Perhaps it was the massaging of my prostrate by Kyong's thrusts, or the rhythmic rubbing of my prick against the pillow. Whatever the cause, as I lay there being fucked, my dick got harder and harder. It was poking out between my legs.

It wasn't long before the gaijan noticed.

"You must be doing a great job, Ky-aji," he smirked. "He really seems to be enjoying it."

Kyong paused on an outstroke, which would have let her see my dick below the dildo. She made a sound that seemed to be a mixture of laughter, disgust, and pity. Then she resumed. After another minute she spoke.

"How much longer, Seonsang-nim?" she asked, her voice betraying her fatigue.

"Until he comes," he said.

She got the hint and reached down to stroke my pepper, but it was difficult for her to do this and pump her hips at the same time.

"Stop, Ky-aji," he said, "let him do that."

With that he crawled over to kneel by the radiator and said, "I'm going to untie one of your arms. If you want, you can rip off the gag and scream for help, but when the neighbors come in they'll see you getting fucked by your girlfriend."

I thought about this as he loosened the knot enough to pull my left hand free. (Just as quickly he tightened the knot again, leaving the right fastened to the radiator.) I realized that he was right. At this point, I did not want to be rescued. I did not want anyone to see me like this: dressed like a woman with my pink well-spanked ass in the air, my legs spread wide, and my dick hard as a woman dressed like a man fucks me in the ass.

The gaijan returned to his position behind me and Kyong resumed her pumping.

At first I did nothing. It was difficult to force myself to jack-off in front of these two. But I wanted to get the nightmare over with, so I snaked my free arm between my body and the cushions and began to stroke my stiff prick. As I did so, I heard snorts of laughter from both Kyong and the white bastard. I pushed my face into the carpet, trying to hide it, but I keep up my pumping ... and so did Kyong.

After half-a-minute or so, I realized that my speed had increased as my arousal rose. The gaijan chuckled. After another minute, I was breathing hard and I felt my climax was imminent. I gasped as I came, spurting onto the carpet and then collapsing over the pillows out-of-breath.

Kyong sensed that I had come and she stopped and pulled out of me. She sat down behind me with a thud and I could hear her breathing as hard as I was. For a long time our panting was the only sound in the room.

The quiet was broken by the shiro.

"Well," he said, with a cruel laugh, "my work is done here, so I'll be on my way."

To my surprise, his voice was coming from near the door. I was still hiding my face, but I peeked long enough to realize that he must have been dressing while Kyong fucked me.

He opened the door, and mercifully for what was left of my pride, no one was passing in the hallway to see me. He stepped out and closed the door behind him. Kyong and I were alone again.

She immediately jumped up and, with the dildo still protruding obscenely from her loins, ran to her bedroom, closing the door behind her. I heard it lock. I didn't know it then, but it was the last time I ever saw her.

It took me several minutes to untie myself using my one good hand and my teeth. I stripped off Kyong's dress and bra, and then I realized that she had still been wearing my pants and underwear when she locked herself in her room.

I knocked, but she did not answer. I knocked again. Again no answer. I quietly called out to her. There was still no response. I waited in the living room for a few minutes and tried again. I quietly called her through the door. I could hear her moving in the room, but she did not reply. Finally, I explained to her that I could not go home without my pants and I begged her to give them to me. A moment later, I saw one pant cuff slide under the door. I pulled and yanked and with much effort I was able to pull the pants all the way through the crack under the door.

I still had no shirt, but I was anxious to get away. As I went to open her apartment door, I found that I was shaking. I realized that I was terrified that I might encounter that hairy lunatic again in the hallway. Fortunately, Kyong's apartment was on the ground floor and had a patio door. I snuck out through the patio and cautiously circled the building so I could view the parking lot while hiding at the end of the building. My knees were shaking with fear, but when I saw that his car was gone I calmed down enough to go to my own car and go home.

I never called Kyong. I just couldn't face her. She must have felt the same because she did not try to contact me. When friends asked me where she was, I just said that we had broken up. About three weeks after our nightmare, I heard that she had suddenly moved back to Korea three weeks before. She must have left the day after our mutual humiliation at the hands of that gaijan cretin.

Well, that is my story, stranger. I don't know how you will react to it, but my hope is that, for me, mailing it will be the first step in getting over it.

Sincerely,

Bryce

Be sure to read the next part, Point of View: Hers, to see how Kyong remembers this event. It will be posted about a week after this one.