Poirot's Chronicles - Hercule Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,274 Followers

Joceline pulled back, her lips on fire from the kiss, her heart pounding in her chest. "Hercule." She whispered, moving in again and whimpering at the touch of his lips. She turned her head and his mouth fit perfectly on hers. It was only natural that she opened her lips to admit his tongue and nearly shook apart in his arms. Her nipples hardened, pressed against his chest and she swooned, her senses ruled by the stroke of his tongue against hers.

Poirot pulled back this time, noticing that her breathing was as shallow as his own, that she was as affected by their kiss as he was. "I … I am speechless, Lina. I have never felt … feelings such as this before." His fingertips traced the soft line of her jaw. "So strong … " Her eyes closed and he felt the tremble that moved through her at his touch. "So deep … " His thumb smoothed the wet skin of her full bottom lip. "So quickly."

"I haven't either." She said breathily. "Hercule, I … "

"Non, ma cherie." His fingertips prevented further speech. "Not here. Not in this place."

"But I leave for Bournemouth tomorrow, then Paris."

"I will meet you in Paris,mon amour, and we shall finish where we left off."

"Promise?"

Poirot tilted her head up, gazing into her eyes. "Hercule Poirot is a man of his word and besides, I could never resist a woman." He bent to take her mouth again, pausing to whisper. "Especially one who has captured my heart."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,274 Followers
12