Poison Ivy

Story Info
Daughter and Best Friend Entice Dominant Daddy.
31.3k words
4.77
164.7k
446
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, everyone. Warnings: Incest, Male-Female-Female, Lesbian sex, Dominance/submission. I wrote this story purely because fans like you have asked me to write more stories, so please leave a comment if you love it or hate it. And as always, enjoy.

*****

There I was, holding up a sign that read "Emma" at the airport. My six foot two inch height helped to see over the crowd. I just hoped my daughter recognized me now that I was wearing a beard. It was trim, but my black hair obscured my face. My bright brown eyes were locked on the exit gate.

I held up the sign a little higher. I hadn't seen my daughter in a year. She always visited me in the summer. But this wasn't just any summer; this was the summer I got my little girl back. After a long and bitter divorce five years ago, my little girl was finally moving out of her mother's house -- now that she was 18 and had finished high school -- and coming to live with me.

It helped that she was attending college near to my home, of course, but still, I felt like this would give me a chance to recoup so many of those lost years. School started in an week, so I promised her one last vacation at our family lakehouse before we went home and settled in.

I was giddy. I couldn't stop the smile on my face, and it was starting to hurt my cheeks. There she was, coming toward me, wearing a white tank top, the straps of her black bra visible over her shoulder. Her hair had changed. It was dyed blond, her black roots just starting to show. She was still just over five feet tall, thin and small chested, but with ample hips and a bright smile that was infections.

She was talking to someone, a girl beside her. About the same age, this one was four or five inches taller, with long bare legs, wearing cutoff shorts. It looked like she was wearing a bikini under a loose top that hung down one shoulder. She had red-dyed hair and blue eyes. Both girls were in sandals, chatting and giggling while their heads swiveled around.

"Emma!" I called.

She looked in my direction, pointed at me, and said something to her friend. Then she waved and called, "Hi, Daddy!"

They both came over. My daughter was shoved forward just before she reached me by her friend, saying, "Hug him!"

"Oh!" I said as my daughter crashed into my arms.

Emma giggled and looked up at me. "Hi, Daddy."

"Hi, babygirl," I said, looking down at her. "I've missed you."

"Me too. It's so good to be back."

I held her tight, feeling her small, warm body against my chest; my sign had dropped to the ground. I didn't want to say anything, just hold her all day.

"Ahem," her friend said.

"Oh," Emma said, pulling away. "Daddy, this is my friend, Ivy. Ivy, my daddy, Ethan Clark."

"Duh, Clark, I know your last name already," Ivy said. She held out her hand. "Nice to meet you. Mr. Clark."

"Nice to meet you," I said, taking Ivy's hand. I noticed she had green painted nails and red lipstick. She batted her eyes at me and gave me a sexy smile with pouting lips. This girl was a maneater. I knew it the moment I saw her. With tits that probably had her reaching for Tylenol for backaches and an ass that her shorts could barely contain, not to mention a beautiful face, this girl could do some damage. As it was, more than a few men were taking glances at her around the airport. I wasn't quite sure what to say to her.

"You didn't tell me you were bringing a friend," I said to Emma.

"It was kinda last minute..."

"No, it wasn't," Ivy said. "Don't lie to him. He's too smart for that. She just didn't want you to tell her no."

I laughed. I respected the girl's honesty, and the sideways compliment. "Right."

"Sorry, Daddy," Emma said, looking embarrassed. "Ivy tells me I shouldn't lie to you."

I raised an eyebrow. "Good. I like how she thinks, but I hate to think you lie to me so often that your friend had to tell you not to."

"Well, not about big stuff..."

"We'll see about that," Ivy said, smirking. "Emma, you did not tell me your daddy was so fucking sexy."

"Oh my God!" Emma said, covering her face. "You promised not to embarrass me in the first 10 minutes."

"And I wouldn't have if you had told me he's a fox."

I blushed, but I laughed it off. "All right then. I guess you're sticking with Emma for the last week of vacation?"

"Yes, Sir," Ivy said. "If that's okay."

I smiled. "I'm not going to put you back on a flight, so yes, it's okay."

"Yes!" she said. "By the way, I totally told her to tell you I was coming."

"I believe you," I said, glancing at Emma.

"Sorry, Daddy."

"Come on, let's get out of the airport," I said. "Let me take your luggage."

The girls handed me their suitcases, one in each hand, and I rolled them out as I led the way. "Did you girls have a nice flight?" I asked, as we crossed the street outside the airport. It was a warm day and I had to squint as the afternoon sun hit my eyes.

"Yes, Daddy," Emma said

"The food sucked," Ivy said. "And there was nothing good to drink."

"They wouldn't serve you alcohol, huh?"

Ivy smirked. "Mr. Clark, you've known me for five minutes, and already you've figured me out."

I laughed. "Are you girls hungry? Do you need something to eat before we head to the lakehouse?"

"No, we ate on the plane."

"I call front!" Ivy yelled as we reached the car.

"Aw," Emma said, lowering her head. I was busy loading the bags into the trunk. Just as I shut it, I saw Ivy climbing into the front seat and Emma opening the back door.

"Hold up," I said. I came over to the passenger side and opened the door. "Out."

Ivy looked up. "What?"

"Out. Emma's up front."

"Daddy, it's okay," Emma said. "She called it."

"I got here first," Ivy said.

I looked down at her. "Ivy, Emma is up front. In the back, now. Don't argue with me."

A smile spread across Ivy's face. "Yes, Sir. Whatever you'd like."

Ivy seemed to wink at Emma. Emma's head was down in embarrassment.

"Wait, Daddy," Emma said. "Can Ivy sit up front with me?

"What?" I said.

"We ride in front together a lot in our friends' cars. It's totally normal; we fit."

"It's okay," Ivy said. "Your daddy wants me to sit in the back, and I'll obey."

"Please, Daddy. Can't we both sit up front?"

I sighed. "Fine, if you want, but it's an hour to the lakehouse."

"Thank you, Daddy!" Emma hugged me.

"Thank you, Mr. Clark." Ivy hugged me too. It was nice being sandwiched between all this young flesh. I wrapped my arms around both of them and returned the hug.

The girls climbed into the car. Ivy was on bottom with my daughter's leg on her lap, the other leg on the seat. Somehow, they got the seatbelt around both of them. I pulled out and got on the road.

"I'm glad you're here, baby," I said. "I'm glad you brought a friend too."

"Really, you are?"

"Sure," I said. "I know how hard it was leaving your home. I'm sure you'll Miss Ivy once school starts and she has to go home."

Emma gulped. "Yeah."

"Okay, tell him," Ivy said, slapping Emma's hip, near her behind. My neck turned to catch it as I heard the sound.

"But, but, Ivy..."

"Just tell him now and get it over with," Ivy said. She gave my daughter another slap on the ass. "Tell him."

I raised an eyebrow. It was clear who was in charge. "Tell me what?"

Emma took a deep breath. "Daddy." She exhaled. "I can't..."

Ivy rolled her eyes. "Mr. Clark—"

"You can call me Ethan, you know," I interrupted.

"I actually prefer Sir," she said with a smile. "May I call you Sir?"

"Yes, fine," I said. "Just tell me what's going on."

"Sir, when Emma told me you offered to let her come live with you and pay for her school, she didn't want to go at first, because she'd miss me."

"Okay?" I said, immediately suspecting where this was going.

"Well, I told her she should go," Ivy continued. "It's important for her. Myself, I never thought I would go to college, but she said if I went, she'd go too, and it would be good for my future or whatever."

"Yes..."

"I was totally going to be a stripper, actually."

"Seriously?"

"Oh, yeah," Ivy said. "I'm a good dancer."

"It's true, she is," Emma said, nodding. "But she can do so much more, Daddy, she's so smart."

"Anyway, Sir, Emma was supposed to ask you, but obviously she never did, so now I have to ask if you'd let me stay at your house, with Emma, and go to school. I have money for my own tuition. I just don't have a place to stay."

I gripped the steering wheel. "Emma... this is something you should have discussed with me long before now."

"I know, Daddy, I know. I'm so sorry. I offered to let her live with us, and I know I should have asked first, but but --"

"I told her to ask you so many times, Sir. She was just scared you'd say no, so I told her if you say no, I'll go home at the end of the week."

"Daddy, please, you can't say no, she's homeless now."

"Emma, don't tell him that part," Ivy said.

"Homeless?" I said.

"Tell him, Ivy."

Ivy rolled her eyes. "My Daddy is in prison, and my mom hates me. She threw me out when I finished school. I've been living at Emma's house with your ex-wife. She's a real bitch. I see why you divorced her. She told me I had to move out once Emma left."

I sighed. "Great."

"Daddy, you know how horrible mom can be. I couldn't stay there but I couldn't leave Ivy behind either."

"Tell him the rest," Ivy said.

"Huh? You mean that we're... No, not yet."

"Just tell him, tell him everything."

"Ivy, please, one thing at a time."

"Just do it. It'll be easier now than later."

"Tell me what now? Is there another girl coming to live with me next week?" I asked.

"No, but..." Emma started. "Ivy, I'm way too embarrassed. You tell him," Emma said, keeping her eyes down.

"Okay, someone tell me," I said, getting annoyed.

"Fine, I'll tell him," Ivy said.

"Thank you," Emma said.

"Sir, Emma's bi."

"Bye?" I echoed. "Bye what?"

"Bisexual," Ivy said.

"Oh." I said "Oh!" I realized. "Oh..." I understood.

"And so am I," Ivy said.

"Actually I'm a lesbian," Emma added.

"You're not a lesbian," Ivy said. She looked at me. "She thinks she's a lesbian, but I told her once we get to college, I'll find her a nice guy so she can at least try some cock before she swears off it."

"Okay, whoa, geez," I said.

"Sorry, Sir."

"Just watch your mouth," I said.

"Sorry," Ivy repeated.

"Emma, is this true?"

She nodded. "Yes, but I am a lesbian. I don't want a boyfriend."

"I don't care if you're a lesbian. I just wish you would have felt comfortable telling me this sooner," I said.

"She's not a lesbian, Sir," Ivy said. "Trust me, she's just inexperienced."

"Are you two...?"

"Yes," Emma said.

"Sort of," Ivy said.

"Sort of?" Emma said.

"We agreed to be steady with each other, but we also agreed if we find boys, we could have sex with them."

"With each other's permission!"

"Okay, enough!" I said. "I don't want to hear this conversation. Like at all. Stop, both of you."

"Sorry, Daddy," Emma said.

"Sorry, Sir," Ivy added. "So, can I stay?"

I shook my head. "Emma, it was wrong of you to keep this from me, but now that I know, I'm not going to turn your friend away, let alone your girlfriend. I just wish you had been more comfortable telling me about your life." I sighed. "As long as you're happy. You're 18 and you have to make your own choices."

"Thank you, Daddy," Emma said.

"Aw, Sir, you are the best Daddy ever. Well, second best."

I cracked a smile. "Gee thanks."

"Okay, enough about me," Ivy said. "I want to know all about you, Sir. We should get to know each other if we'll be living together."

"Sure. What did you want to know?"

"Well, Emma didn't tell me anything about you, especially the sexy part."

"God, Ivy," Emma said.

I chuckled. "Thanks."

"I love your beard. Very masculine."

"How long have you had it like this, Daddy," Emma asked.

"Since the winter," I said. "I like it."

"I like it too," Ivy said.

I glanced at her. She was smirking at me. Was this girl flirting with me?

"What else... You're not married, right?" Ivy asked.

"No. Not since Emma's mother and I divorced."

"Good."

"Good?" I said.

"And you're not dating?" Ivy asked.

"So embarrassing," Emma whispered.

"Hush," Ivy said, slapping Emma's upraised butt cheek again.

"No, I'm not. Why?"

Ivy grinned. "Just wondering who else might be around the house. I need to know more about you."

"I'm the one who doesn't know anything about you. I don't even know your last name."

"Ivy Venin. It's French," Ivy said with a smile. "Next question?"

"Hmm."

"Ask me anything," she said. "I'm an open book and always honest."

"It's true, Daddy," Emma said. "Ivy just says whatever's on her mind. She has zero tact."

"Well, I do appreciate honesty," I said.

"So ask and you'll receive, Sir."

"You know, you can really just call me Ethan."

"Oh no," she said. "I don't like that. It's not respectful. But if you don't like 'Sir,' what would you like me to call you?"

"Oh, I don't know. I guess 'Sir' is fine."

"I wish I could call you Daddy. Emma's so lucky. She gets to call you daddy."

Ivy hugged Emma from behind with her one arm.

"Aw," Emma said. "I am lucky. He's a good daddy."

"Emma has called me 'Daddy' forever," I said.

"I wish I could too," Ivy said.

"Really?" I said with a laugh "Well go ahead if you want."

"Seriously?" Ivy said.

I shrugged. "Sure. I'm used to it."

"Mmm," Ivy moaned in her throat. "Maybe something of both... Sir Daddy. Mmm." She did it again. "Sir Daddy. I like that." She giggled.

I looked at her. She looked back, right into my eyes, batting her eyelashes at me. Her tongue came out and she licked her lips. I returned my attention to the road. I knew right then, in that very moment, it was a matter of time before I fucked this girl. The look she had just given me with her lusty eyes said it all. She wanted to fuck. She was just trying to work out when, how, where, if Emma would let her. But if this girl, if Ivy was under my roof for the next two years, going to college, wearing the ridiculously unnecessarily sexy things girls her age wear, like she was wearing today, showing off those long legs, those tits of hers, fighting their way out of her shirt. It was a matter of time. Fuck, if that happened, I could lose my daughter. It would devastate Emma. I had to be careful not to let this girl seduce me. Maybe it was good that she called me daddy. I could think of her as a daughter and keep her at arm's length. Maybe.

"Good," I said at last. "I like it too. I want you to be comfortable with me if were going to be living together."

"Me too," Ivy said. "You had more questions?"

"Yes," I said. I wanted to remind her she was still dating my daughter. "Tell me, what made you two become lesbians? I'm curious."

"Bisexual," Ivy corrected.

"Lesbian here," Emma double corrected.

"Hush," Ivy said, giving another light slap on my daughter's butt cheek. "You don't know what you're talking about."

I chuckled. "I think I see who's on top and who's on bottom here. I've heard lesbians always have a top and a bottom."

Ivy leaned toward me, putting her elbow on the console between the seats. "Oh I'm definitely on top."

"I'm definitely bottom," Emma put in with a blush.

"Uh huh," I said. "How long have you two been dating, and how did it happen?"

"Well," Ivy said. "It's a long story, and it's filled with sex."

I rubbed face for a moment. "You can edit the sex stuff and just give me the highlights."

"No way," she said. "Sex is part of the story. You need it. Do you want to hear it or not?"

I glanced at the clock on the dashboard and then at Ivy and Emma, who were both looking at me, one with more lusty eyes than the other and a knowing smirk. I admit I wanted to know all the details.

"Okay, go ahead."

"Well, I moved last year to Emma's neighborhood, right at the start of my senior year. I had just turned 18. My dad got a new job, and my mom is a flight attendant and is always gone for days at a time. I had no friends at school until I met Emma, and we hit it off."

"Definitely," Emma put in.

"So we got to talking, and she told me how shy she was with boys, and I told her I'd help her learn to talk to boys. Boys are always asking me out."

"I can believe it," I said, checking my mirrors.

Ivy seemed to smile at me. "Poor Emma had never even kissed a boy, so I offered to teach her how. We were in my bedroom one day and Emma finally agreed to let me kiss her. It was a first for me too, by the way, kissing a girl, but Emma's totally sexy, so it was really fun."

"Aw, you're embarrassing me," Emma said.

"Good, I like doing that," Ivy teased. "So I've got my hand in Emma's hair and my tongue in her mouth and we're just making out. Emma learned so quickly. She has a great tongue."

I sighed. "Great."

"It's going to get more graphic from here, Sir Daddy," Ivy said.

Hearing her call me that threw me from a loop but I smiled at her and let her continue.

"For the next several weeks, we were making out every day after school in my room, and my mom, who, remember, totally weird schedule and never knew when she'd be home, accidently caught us. And by this point, our kissing had gone on to full grouping and rubbing, so she caught me with my hand in Emma's panties, knuckle deep."

"God, so embarrassing," Emma said.

"There's no way to tell this story without this level of detail?" I asked.

"I told you it's going to get sexier, Sir Daddy!" Ivy repeated.

"Okay okay..."

"So my mom freaks out," Ivy continued. "Emma gets sent home, and then my dad comes home, and those two are fighting, because my dad is more tolerant of girl-on-girl than my mom. Next day, my mom had to leave for work, so my dad and I had a long talk and I told him it was just for fun. My daddy told me straight up to defy my mother. He said it was all right to kiss Emma and eat her pussy if that's what I wanted."

"Damn," I said covering my face for only a moment and then looking at the road.

"But," Ivy continued without a break, "I had to do it behind Mom's back. My daddy was always kind."

"Didn't you say he's in jail?" I asked.

"Yes, well, that's part of the story," she said. "So I explained to my daddy about practice kissing, and he offered to teach me, and Emma too."

I gripped the wheel tighter. "Oh really?"

"He's a nice man, just like you," Ivy said. "No, really, he's very good hearted."

"Uh huh," I said, but I was already reprimanding myself, because I had been lusting after his daughter for the last hour. "And then?"

"Well, I said to him that I would like to practice with him, and I'd ask Emma. I think he meant it at a joke first, like, 'if your cute friend ever needs to practice kissing, I'll help her out too.'"

"I see."

"So we started kissing."

"Wow."

"And, well, my daddy is a sexy man, like you're a sexy man," she said. I could feel her staring at me as I looked forward. "I couldn't help it. After I kissed him, I just wanted more. So I said, 'Daddy, please fuck me.'"

"Holy shit."

"And then he slapped me," she said.

"He did?"

"Yes. He said I was a bad girl, and only sluts beg to be fucked like a dog. So he said if I wanted to be a slut, he'd treat me like a slut."

"What did he do?" I asked.

"He told me to stand up and remove my clothes. So I did, I obeyed. I always obeyed him. He was very dominant. He told me to stand in the corner with my hands on the wall. He came up behind me and told me he was going to slap my bottom 26 times."

"26?"

"I forget why it was 26. He had a whole speech how he reached that number. I was pretty horny at the time so I can't remember it. Anyway, after each spanking I was to say, 'I'm sorry, Daddy, I will not beg to be fucked like a common whore.' One after one, he slapped my butt so hard, but it was also making my pussy soaking wet. He grabbed my pussy when he noticed there was juice running down my thigh. I've always had such a leaky pussy, Sir Daddy."

123456...9