Poison Ivy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clicked my tongue. "I see." My cock gave an involuntary throb in my pants. "Is that true, Emma?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy. She gets wet so easily. She'll be watching TV and see a pretty girl or a sexy guy and order me to start licking her pussy, and she's already soaked."

"Order you?"

"Um..." Emma paused.

Ivy smiled at me. "I'm her dominant, Sir Daddy. She obeys me. She likes it."

"You do, Emma?"

Emma had her blushing face down. "Yes. I love it."

I smirked. "Continue the story, Ivy."

"Yes, Sir Daddy. So when my daddy saw how wet I was, he said to me, 'You really do want my cock, don't you?' And I said, 'Yes, of course.' And he said, 'What about your lesbian friend?' And I told him we were only practicing for boys, but he was a real man. He asked me if I'd seen a cock, and I told him, yes, hundreds on the internet, that I loved to watch cock sucking porn the best."

"Damn, you have a mouth on you, Ivy."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Sir Daddy. I know these are bad words. Do you want me to censor them? I can say penis instead of cock, or vagina instead of pussy, or making love instead of fucking if you want."

I sighed and shook my head. "Just tell your story."

"Okay, so I said, 'no, not a real cock,' when he asked. So he told me to get on my knees, right there in the corner. My ass was burning from the 26 whippings, and he took his cock out. It was so beautiful, Sir Daddy." Ivy exhaled like she was in love.

"Wow," I said. "I'm surprised he would do that, your own father."

"I wanted it though, Sir Daddy," Ivy continued.

"Incest doesn't bother you?"

"No," Ivy said. "I love it, Sir Daddy. I think every girl needs a daddy who will love her and take care of her and fuck her."

I was so regretting letting this girl call me Daddy now that I realized what it meant to her. "I see." I glanced at Emma, who caught my eye and blushed. "Go on."

"Okay. So I begged him to let me put his cock in my mouth like I'd seen in porn movies, and he slapped me and told me I was behaving like a whore again."

"Sounds like you were," I put in without thinking. "Uh, I mean..."

"No, I was, Sir Daddy, you're right. But I get that way around a big beautiful cock. I didn't even know I would until I saw it the first time, but I told him while I was looking at his big cock that, yes, I would do anything for it. I was instantly transformed from normal Ivy to cock slut Ivy."

"Fuck," I mumbled.

"Sir Daddy, I'm sorry if my story is making you uncomfortable," Ivy said.

"Just go on with it."

"Yes, Sir Daddy," Ivy said.

"It's such a filthy story, isn't it, Daddy?" Emma said.

"It is," I said. "I hope you don't get fucked by her daddy in this story."

"Me? No, I'm a lesbian, remember?" she said.

"Right, right, I remember," I said, feeling a little relieved. "Go on, Ivy."

"So I took his big cock in my hands," Ivy said, exhaling with her eyes closed, "mmm, and I licked and sucked it like a girl with the world's tastiest lollipop. So delicious. I knew then I could never give this up, an amazing tasty cock, I would need this forever."

"Okay, you're definitely not a lesbian," I said.

"No, Sir Daddy, just bi."

"Right," I said, wiping my brow.

"So by this point, my daddy's cock was throbbing in my mouth, and my pussy was aching and dripping everywhere. I knew I'd get in trouble, but I asked him, 'Daddy, will you please, pretty please fuck me now?' Of course he got angry at me and pulled me up and pushed me in the corner and told me I was behaving like a whore again. He spanked me 26 more times, and told me he wasn't going to reward me for being a slut. He took his cock away, even though I begged him to let me finish sucking it. I was so sad because I was so horny, but he sent me to bed. The next day after we had both calmed down, I told him that I was sorry that I was such a naughty girl, but if he would let me, I'd like to suck his cock again."

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He said he would think about it. But he didn't think long. Later that night, we were sitting on the couch, and he was watching a game and I was reading a schoolbook, and he said, 'You really liked sucking my cock, didn't you?' I said, 'Oh, yes, Daddy, so much.' And he said, 'Do you want to do it again?' And I was like, 'Yes, yes. Right now, can I?' And he got firm with me, he stood up and slapped me and said, 'Don't do that. Don't beg. A good submissive makes herself available but doesn't beg her master to use her.' "

"Very dominant, isn't he?"

"Yes, very. I was really confused because I thought men loved sluts, but I wanted to obey him. So I told him, 'Yes, Sir, just tell me what to do and I'll obey.' He turned off his show and told me the way I should say it, like this, 'Is there anything I can do to please you or your cock, Master?' and so I repeated it." Ivy was staring right into my eyes when she spoke. "Is there anything I can do to please you or your cock, Sir?" She grinned. "So he said, 'Yes. Dance for me.' So I danced for him and took my clothes off. Then I was on my knees and finally he let me suck his cock again. And he told me it was a gift, that I should be thankful, and I was. I had earned it by being obedient. And so I asked him how obedient would I have to be to be fucked. And he said when he was ready to use me, he would tell me."

"Wow."

"Yeah, he's so sexy, huh? So in the meantime while I was waiting for Daddy to decide when to fuck me, I invited Emma over and I told her all this. We were in my room after school, and she was so horny and wet after hearing my story."

"You're embarrassing me," Emma whined.

"Hush!" Ivy said. "Emma wanted to know even more, like, she wanted to know every detail, how he was standing, the way he looked, the things he said. So I told her I would show her exactly how it happened."

"Oh," I said.

"Yes, so I put Emma in the corner and made her repeat the words I did.

What were they, Emma?"

Emma said, "I will not ask to be fucked like a whore."

"Yeah, and I spanked her."

"God," Emma said.

"Oh, boy," I mumbled.

"After having so much practice sucking cock, I just felt like, what's there to lose? So I said, 'Pull your panties down, Emma.'"

"And I said, 'Why?'" Emma said "And then she got totally dominant on me."

"Really?" I said.

"Yes," Ivy said. "I loved the way my daddy told me what to do and took control. He got anything he wanted from me, and I wanted to see if she would obey, and she did."

"I see."

"So she striped all of her clothes and was naked. Her pussy was so soaking wet."

"Oh, don't tell him that," Emma blushed.

"Damn," I said.

"I was so horny now too," Ivy said. "And even after sucking my daddy's cock and swallowing all his cum the night before, I still hadn't cum. He told me I wasn't allowed to touch my pussy without his permission. But I found a loophole. Emma could touch it for me. So I took my clothes off, and just like my daddy told me, I made Emma dance for me."

"I'm an awful dancer," Emma said shyly.

"Maybe, but you're very good at eating pussy."

I stroked my beard in disbelief.

"She was so eager to please me," Ivy continued, "and I told her what a good girl she was while she licked and sucked on my pussy. It was so amazing."

Emma's face was bright red.

"Tell him how you ate my pussy," Ivy said.

"Don't make me, please."

"Tell him," Ivy repeated.

Emma took a breath. "Okay. Ivy was wet, and I kept running my tongue up and down her."

"You can do better than that. You did better than that in your diary. Tell him exactly what you did."

"Ivy..."

"Do it, subbie."

"Subbie?" I echoed.

"My submissive" Ivy said with a grin.

I shook my head.

Emma looked humiliated. "I said in my diary that I, um, I started by kissing her pussy, and just looking at it for a whole minute. I'd never seen one up close, and hers was so pretty. Her, um, I described her pussy lips."

"Don't skip ahead. Tell him everything. He wants to know."

I didn't confirm that I wanted to know, but I did.

Emma breathed. "I said that her pussy was so pretty, and her inner lips stuck out of her pussy, really inviting me to kiss them, like little sexy tongues hanging out of her pussy mouth, and so I leaned in and kissed them. When she moaned it made me so happy, because I felt like I had done it right, so I kissed her pussy lips again, and she taught me to listen for every sound she made so I knew if I was doing well or not. I started kissing around her pubic mound, and my hands were massaging her inner thighs. I used my fingers to open her pussy a little wider, and then I really spread them open. I stared into her pink hole and at her clit."

"And what did you say about my clit, you meanie."

"I meant it in a nice way."

"Tell him."

"I said her clit was a fat little knob that I wanted to lick and suck, so I did, I liked it, and when I put my mouth around it, it made her scream." Emma put her face in her hands. "I'm so humiliated."

"It's okay, Sir Daddy wants to know these things, and we should be honest with him."

Emma took a breath. "Okay, so after that, I tried putting my tongue in her pussy, like my tongue was a cock or something. She told me she liked it, but it wasn't deep enough, and she told me to try licking her clit more and sticking my fingers in her pussy, so I put one finger inside her and tried to lick her clit at the same time, which is really hard. She was so wet though, and I could taste all of her juices. I remembered really liking how she tasted. Well I still do, of course. And while I was eating her, she was telling me how much she liked sucking cock, and how if I was lucky, one day she'd introduce me to her daddy."

I raised an eyebrow. I did not want to hear about my daughter sucking another man's cock.

"But I knew then," Emma continued, "I only wanted to eat pussy. It was so delicious and there were so many folds and bumps and parts to kiss and caress. I loved it, and I didn't see how a cock could ever compare."

Ivy giggled. "She'll learn one day. So of course, I came while she was eating me, and I squirted right in her face."

Emma looked away. "Ivy."

"It was the most amazing orgasm. After that, I sent Emma home because I knew my daddy would be home soon."

"Without so much as a rub or a kiss," Emma said sadly.

"Subbies have to wait their turn, just like I had to with my Daddy," Ivy said. "So when my daddy came home, of course I told him all about what I'd done."

"He was angry?" I asked.

"Actually, he was amused. His cock became so hard when I told him; he ordered me to suck it while I kept talking. Well, I stroked his cock during most of the story. Anyway, it got him so horny, he told me to lie on the bed. So I did. And then, mmm, my God. Sir Daddy, let me tell you, I've had a lot of things in my pussy before, hair brushes, cucumbers, bananas, toothbrushes, toothpaste, a plunger handle--don't ask--but a real live cock. It was so amazing, this living thing filling me up and pumping in and out of me. I thought having my pussy eaten was the best feeling, but getting fucked by a man is even better."

Ivy took a breath.

I shifted in my seat. My cock was strained by this point and I wanted to do some fucking of my own. I looked at Emma. "You didn't have sex with her dad?"

"No, Daddy," she answered. "I like pussy."

Ivy smirked. "She was happy to eat my pussy after I'd been fucked though; she loved how sloppy it was, oozing cum."

"Ivy!" Emma said.

Ivy laughed. "I love how much you love pussy, but you're going to love cock one day too."

"You weren't worried about pregnancy?" I asked.

"Oh, I've been on birth control forever. My period is crazy, so I need it."

"I see. So where is your father now?" I asked. "How did he end up in jail?"

"Well," Ivy said with a breath. "Daddy and I were going at it for a while, and Emma and I were too. It was an amazing time, but Mom came home while Daddy was fucking me."

"Oh," I said.

"Yeah, the police arrested him and he was sent to prison for the next 10 years."

"That's awful."

"Yeah," Ivy said. "It's sad. Incest laws are so unfair. How can love be a crime? My mom hates me now, of course. She told me to get out of her house after I finished high school, and I've been living with Emma ever since."

"As her dominant?" I asked.

Ivy smiled. "Sorta."

"Emma?" I said.

"Um, well, kind of. We're still figuring it out, but you know how indecisive I am. I like letting Ivy make the decisions."

I stared at the road. "Well, I am your father, and in my house, I make the decisions."

"Oh, of course, Daddy," Emma said.

"Yes, Sir Daddy, of course," Ivy said. "I'll always submit to you."

I glanced at her, and she had a coy smile. It was an hour later when we pulled up to the lakehouse. It had been in my family for generations (I was lucky my bloodsucking ex-wife didn't get it in the divorce). I had since remodeled it into a modern-style cabin with faux logs and tall panes of glass, overlooking a pool, a crest of sand, and a wide open a fresh water lake.

"Oh my God!" Ivy said as she climbed out of the car, looking at the house. "It's fucking beautiful!"

"Hey!" I said, "Watch the language."

"Oh, yes, Sir, sorry," she said.

Emma laughed beside her. I was going around to the trunk.

"What are you laughing at?" Ivy said.

I heard Emma whisper. "It's funny to see you submitting for a change."

"Hush, I could never dominate a man, especially not one so sexy."

I smirked to myself as I opened the trunk and dug out the suitcases, catching up to the girls as they reached the front door. Emma already had it open and the girls ran inside. I took in the luggage. The cabin was all on one floor, with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The master bedroom was mine, with a great big king bed. The second room had two smaller twin beds. I left the girls luggage in there.

"Oh my God, the pool is amazing!" I heard Ivy scream.

"I know, it's the best. We have to go in," Emma said.

"Definitely."

The girls came into their bedroom just as I was leaving. "Sir Daddy," Ivy said, "can we swim?"

"Please, Daddy, please?" Emma said.

"Do you girls need anything to eat first?"

"No, we're not hungry," Ivy said. "Please, swim swim swim."

"Yes, yes," Emma echoed.

I glanced at my watch. It was already 5:30 pm. "All right, but the sun won't be up for much longer."

"You'll come too, won't you?" Ivy asked, wrapping herself around my right arm.

Emma copied her, wrapping herself around my left arm. "You have to swim with us."

"Please," they said together.

"Okay. I'll put on my trunks."

I headed into the bedroom and closed the door, opening my suitcase up. I carried it over to the drawers and put it on top. My ears twitched as I heard voices through the wall. I couldn't help but step up to the wall and press my ear to it.

"...calling him Daddy," Emma was saying.

"I think he likes it," Ivy said. "Besides, I like it. He's so fucking sexy."

"You're not really going to, are you?"

"Of course I am."

"But, but--"

"But what? If he wants to do it, does it really bother you?"

"It's just weird, my girlfriend and my daddy... you know."

"He's my daddy too now, and I'm horny."

"Fine," Emma mumbled. I could barely hear her.

"Come on, if you're going to be pissed off at me, I won't do it."

"It's just... I don't know."

"It'll be fun. Trust me, okay?"

"Okay," Emma submitted.

I pulled away and pondered what they were talking about while I got my trunks out of the suitcase. I had a feeling Ivy had the idea of taking me for a new daddy, and not just because she had already taken to calling me by the title, but more because she was looking for a replacement to her own father, someone who could please her sexual appetite the way her last daddy did.

I shook my head. I wasn't sure what to do. On one hand, if Ivy came on to me, I knew I'd want to fuck her, but on the other, she was my daughter's friend and lover.

"Fuck," I mumbled to myself.

I started to undress. I tossed all my clothes into the corner, standing there naked. I glanced at myself in the mirror. I was mostly hairless and my chest was hard. My stomach had started to soften though. My cock swung heavily. I had gotten hard on and off listening to Ivy earlier.

I started to step into my bathing suit. No sooner had I put both legs in then the door opened. "Fuck!" I yelled, yanking my shorts up and spinning around.

"Oh," Ivy said, smiling. "Sorry, Sir Daddy I thought you were dressed by now."

I marched over to her and Emma. "Don't ever do that again. We knock in this family. Understood?"

Her smile fell, but it was still at the corners of her mouth. "Yes, Sir. I'm sorry."

"You do it again, and you'll be punished," I said.

"Mmm, really?" she said. "What will you do?"

To most, it may have sounded like she was challenging me, but I could see in Ivy's eyes she just wanted to know what sort of punishment I would give her. She was the type of girl who would take it.

"I'll start with my hand and work my way up to the belt," I said sternly.

"I understand, Sir Daddy," she said.

I only now took the time to look at her and Emma in the doorway. Ivy was wearing a green bikini that had swirling colors, mixed with black, like a vortex, and matching bikini briefs that barely covered her little pussy mound. My daughter was wearing just as much, or just as little. Her bikini was baby pink with white stripes and matching bikini briefs. Her breasts however, weren't struggling to stay inside her bikini like Ivy's were.

Ivy grabbed my hand. "Come on, Sir Daddy, pool time."

I let her tug me out of the bedroom. Emma took my other hand and gave me a happy little smile. We stepped out onto the wooden deck and the warm wood bit at our feet we stood still too long. The girls jumped into a pair of the lounge chairs and reclined in them. They had left the chair between the two of them open, presumably for me, so I took it.

"It's so amazing to have your own private beach," Ivy said, looking out past the pool. There was a speed boat and a couple of jet skis on the water far off. "I can't wait to lie in that sand and take my top off and have no tan lines anywhere."

"Oh really?" I said.

"Yeah, definitely. All day tomorrow, I'm going to be butt naked and roasting."

"What if someone sees you?" I asked

She smiled at me. "I hope they do. I like the attention."

"You do, don't you?" I said. "Didn't you say you were going to be a stripper?"

"Definitely. I'd love having all those eyes on me while I'm naked. It would be so thrilling."

"Maybe after you finish school you'll still be one."

"Maybe." Ivy shrugged.

"No," Emma said. "You said you wouldn't."

"Well I said I wouldn't until after college. But it might still be fun. I already have a stage name picked out," Ivy said. "Want to guess?"

I looked her up and down. "Hmm, Dominatrix Ivy?"

Emma's eyes spread open and Ivy giggled. "Oh I like that, but nope. Try again."

I thought harder. "Incestuous Ivy?"

Emma laughed and Ivy pouted. "No! It's going to be Poison Ivy!"

I chuckled. "That's cute too."

"I would have been the best stripper ever!"

Before I could stop myself, the words came out of my mouth. "Show me your moves."

Ivy perked up. "Really?"

This might have been a mistake. "Yes. Dance for Emma."

"Oh," Ivy said. "Okay."

Ivy stood up. "Music first." She began searching her phone, stepping on one foot to the other to keep off the hot boards, and found a song. It began to play and she put her phone down.

"Mm, uh, mmm, uh, mmm, uh..." she sang.

Ivy began to move, swaying her hips from side to side, standing between my chair and Emma's. Emma was sitting up, watching closely. Ivy's breasts bounced with the music and her ass jigged as she threw her hips.

Ivy stepped forward, managing to straddle Emma's entire chair with her long legs, and then squatted down while Emma giggled and clapped. I was staring at Ivy's crotch, looking at how closely the bathing suit clung to her, and whether it would slip and reveal more to me.

123456...9