Poison Ivy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, girl!" Emma said. She reached out and touched Ivy's thigh, but Ivy slapped her hand.

"No touching."

"Forgive me, Mistress," Emma said.

Ivy squatted down, then back up, and then she stepped onto the lounge chair near the bottom where Emma's feet were. Ivy's arm came across her chest, holding her breasts. The other hand reached behind. She took the string of her bikini around her neck and tugged. It slipped away and the bikini fell forward over her arm. Then she untied it at the back and it fell away all together at Emma's feet, all while her arms covered her bare breasts.

Emma whistled. "You're so sexy, Ivy!"

I was mesmerized. Ivy turned her back to me and spread her arms apart, hiding her breasts, then her hands came down to her swaying hips where two more ties held her bikini bottoms together. Her fingers rested on the ties as her hips shot from side to side.

"Do you want me to take it off?" she asked.

Emma said, "Yes!"

"Not you." Ivy looked over her shoulder at me. "Do you, Sir Daddy?"

I smirked. "Take it off, Ivy."

"Yes, Sir," she said as a new song started to play.

Her hips continued to sway as she took the bikini string between two fingers. She threw her hip to the opposite side and pulled the string. The briefs folded and hung low, exposing her right butt cheek while the left side held on for dear life. Ivy was playing with the other string, twirling it around her finger. She let it go and reached down for Emma, taking her by the back of the head.

"Come, pet, open your mouth.

I watched in amazement as my daughter obeyed her, climbing on her knees and opening her mouth.

"You'll do anything I tell you, won't you?"

"Yes, Miss Ivy."

"Open your mouth."

Emma did. Ivy put the string in her mouth.

"Close."

Emma closed.

"Down girl," Ivy said, and Emma sat down, pulling the string with her. My eyes were on Ivy's ass as that string gave way and her bikini briefs fell down, still held in my daughter's teeth. Ivy's ass was well toned but also nice and meaty, screaming for grabbing and slapping. But I wanted to see the front.

"Turn around," I spoke up.

Ivy glanced over her shoulder at me again. "Yes, Sir."

She turned, her heavy breasts resting on one of her arms that crossed her tummy. Her other hand was covering her pussy. My eyes went from her pink areolas to the palm of her hand that was holding her pussy.

"Get over here," I told her.

"Yes, Sir," she said.

I loved how obedient she was, and I admit, knowing how submissive she was to her father had already given me all the permission I needed to dominate her. I saw how easy it would be to take anything I wanted from her, but I was also aware of my daughter watching us. Ivy stood in front of me, her hand still in my way, my daughter's eyes on me.

"Would you like me to do anything for you, Sir?" Ivy asked. "How may I please you?"

I smirked up at her. "You know what I want."

"I do?"

I nodded, but I didn't want to tell her to show me her pussy, not with my daughter's eyes on me. I felt like I was taking Ivy from her if I did. But it's true, I really wanted to see that girl's pussy.

"If there's something you want me to do, I'll do it, just tell me," Ivy said.

"Anything?" I said.

"I'll do whatever you tell me, Sir," she said, smiling at me.

Oh fuck it, I thought to myself. "Do it."

"Yes, Sir." Her fingers rose and fell, tapping on her hidden pussy. I watched closely but then she giggled, spun around, and ran and jumped into the pool, screaming.

"Ah, it's so cold!"

I sat up, laughing. "You..."

"You wanted me to jump in the pool, didn't you, Sir Daddy?"

"Exactly." I laughed, glancing at Emma, who was giggling.

Ivy looked at Emma. "Emma, come in with me."

"Okay!" Emma said, putting Ivy's bikini aside and standing up.

"No bikini," Ivy said. "Skinny dipping is the best."

"But, but, um..." Emma looked back at me.

"What?" Ivy said. "Obey. Take it off and jump in."

"But my daddy will see me."

"So?"

Emma gulped, looking from Ivy to me, not sure what to do. "Daddy?"

"What are you looking at me for?" I said.

Emma blushed. "Is it okay, Daddy?"

"Are you Ivy's submissive?"

Emma nodded in embarrassment. "Yes, Daddy."

"Then obey her. Don't ask me."

"Y-yes, Daddy."

Emma faced the pool with her back to me and did as Ivy did, though not as slow or sexily. She untied her bikini string at her neck and then back, turning halfway around to throw it on the chair. I saw the side of her breast and her dark areolas, matching the color of mine. Then she began untying her bikini at the hips, one side at a time. She pulled it out from in-between her legs and tossed it back on the chair. I was staring at her ass. She ran and yelled as she cannon-balled into the pool.

She surfaced laughing and Ivy hugged her and they began kissing. I sat up and leaned forward. It wasn't a simple kiss. Ivy pulled her into a long, wet kiss, their tongues dancing, their wet hair pulled back behind their ears. I saw Ivy's hand in my daughter's head, holding her in place and feeding her tongue. Ivy was moaning like a slut and my daughter was whimpering like a bitch in heat.

"Mmm, obedience tastes good," Ivy said. "That's what my daddy always used to say."

"Yes, Miss Ivy."

Ivy looked at me. "Sir Daddy, aren't you coming in too? No swimsuits allowed."

She was calling me out, seeing if I'd play her game on her terms. But I was still in control, or so I believed. I wasn't scared to show her my cock. No, I wanted to. I wanted to see her reaction, to let her see my cock and hold it in fear and awe.

I stood up from the lounge chair and started toward the pool, untying the knot at my waist around my trunks. Ivy was watching me as I hooked my thumbs into my swim trunks and pushed them down. Emma deliberately put her hand up to block her view. I kept walking to the edge of the pool. The trunks slid down my thighs and I stepped out of them. My cock was already hard, long and pointing at the girls, the purple head giving a throb in the cool evening air. Exposing myself to my daughter and her friend excited me even more and made me harder. My cock twitched.

"Oh, wow," Ivy said above a whisper.

My daughter seemed to slink away, but I had a feeling she was looking between her fingers from behind Ivy's shoulder. I jumped feet first in into the water, taking their view, walking toward them. The water was at their collarbones. The setting sun was making it a challenge to see anything but distorted flesh beneath the surface.

"Very nice," Ivy said with her lower lip between her teeth. "You've got a beautiful cock."

"You're not shy, are you, Ivy," I said, "not with your words or your body?"

She shook her head. "I told you, I love attention."

I smirked and swam away, moving out toward the deep end. It was only six feet at the far side, but it was deep enough to let me stand on my toes while the girls had to kick to keep their heads above water. As they came closer, Ivy laughed and spit out water and then grabbed onto me, pulling herself in and crashing her body into my side. I felt her legs open and coil around my leg. Her pussy grinded into my thigh.

My daughter squeaked and I grabbed her hand. She swam behind me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. I felt her young nipples brushing my shoulder blades.

"Daddy, this is the deep end," Emma complained.

"It's for the strong only," I said.

"Strong swimmers?" Ivy asked. "Or strong dominants?"

"Both."

"I submit," Ivy said. "Don't you, Emma?"

"Me?" she said. "I don't know how to do anything but submit."

Emma was right in my ear and I loved feeling her warm body on my back, just as I loved feeling Ivy's warm body beside me.

"Can we go for a ride, Daddy?" Emma asked in a breathy voice. "Just around the pool? Walk us around and I'll hold on"

"Yes, Sir Daddy, please," Ivy said. "I want to ride you too."

"Hold on," I said, wrapping one hand tight around Ivy's lower back, my hand just touching her ass.

"Oh," Ivy said.

I held my daughter's arm with the other, walking around the deep end of the pool while my daughter hung around my shoulders and Ivy clung to my side. But then Ivy suddenly let go, pushing away from me. For a moment I thought I had upset her with my hand, but instead, Ivy slid around in front of me, using her legs, and wrapping them around my waist. She settled in with her arms around my neck, on top of Emma's. I was keenly aware of Ivy's pussy warmth between her legs coming right down on top of the length of my cock. She was looking into my eyes as I moved about the pool. Emma was laughing and splashing, having a good time, but Ivy was focused on me with flirty eyes.

"Watch yourself, little girl," I said softly.

"Who, me?" Emma said.

"Not you," I said.

"I'm sorry, Sir Daddy," Ivy said. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, but there are dangers in skinny-dipping."

"Oh, I know," she said.

I was letting this girl take too much control of the situation. I was playing her game, by her rules, on. She could tell I wanted her. My hard cock had given me away and the lust in my eyes was evident in every look I gave her. Worse than that, somehow, Ivy was making me contemplate things I never had before, like lusting after my own daughter, and I was beginning to think about what it would be like to fuck Emma, something that had never even crossed my mind before. This girl, Ivy, was poison in my mind, turning me into a sex fiend. And I didn't know if I could stop it. I wanted her, and I knew once I had her, I could have my daughter. The guilt and the shame were flooding my mind.

"Okay, ride's over," I said, just as I suddenly felt Ivy's warm flesh brush against my cock. I couldn't be sure, but I thought it may have been her pussy lips.

"Aw, Daddy," Emma said.

"Sir Daddy is right," Ivy said. "This water is too cold anyway. Emma, let's get in the hot tub."

"Oh, yes!"

"Race you!"

Ivy let go and turned to swim. Emma laughed and splashed away. Emma was a strong swimmer, stronger than Ivy, and overtook her. Both girls reached the shallow end of the pool and climbed up the stairs. I watched their naked backs, their sexy bare bottoms, jiggling as they laughed and pushed each other and then descended into the hot tub nearby. God help me, I wanted to see those girls' pussies. Ivy's, absolutely, but now, even my daughter's too. They had both hid them from me, and it drove me wild.

"Daddy," Emma called, "are you coming?"

"Sir Daddy," Ivy called. "Please come. We miss you."

I smirked to myself. Now Ivy had set me up again to come to her, to walk out of this pool, my cock on display, and just let her feast her eyes on me, once more drawing me into her game. I had to take control. This was more than just a sex game. It was a matter of asserting my dominance over her.

I swam to the other side, but before I climbed out of the pool, I reached down and gave my cock a few hard strokes. I wanted to be hard. I wanted to intimidate Ivy with my cock, to show her its size and girth. This would be my tool to dominate her. She had no idea who she was fucking with.

I ascended the pool steps, my large cock pointing out. I took a few steps toward the hot tub and the girls were looking up at me.

"Oh, wow," Ivy said.

"Daddy," Emma said, blushing and looking down.

"Don't look down," Ivy said, reaching over and lifting Emma by the chin. "You'll be lucky if you see a cock that beautiful again for the rest of your life. Stare at it while you can."

I smirked down at her. "She doesn't like cock like you do, Ivy. She's a lesbian."

"Maybe, but I want her to know what she's missing."

I stepped into the hot tub, taking the steps slowly one at a time. The girls were sunk all the way down, the hot water bubbling just above their breasts.

"You've missed having a cock to submit to, haven't you, Ivy?"

Ivy bit her lip. "Yes, Sir Daddy."

I sat on the top of the seat in the hot tub, letting my balls sink into the warm water, but my cock was still above the surface. I wanted those girls to stare at it. Ivy was smiling. She licked her lips as she looked up into my eyes. Emma was so red, her face looked sunburned.

"Does it make you uncomfortable to see your Daddy's cock, Emma?" I asked.

"A little, yes."

"She likes it," Ivy put in.

"Quiet," I said. "I'm talking to my daughter."

Ivy lowered her head and closed her mouth.

"Why?" I asked Emma.

"Um, I don't know, because you're my daddy?"

"You know that Ivy wanted you to see it, don't you?"

"I don't know."

"Ivy, you wanted her to see it, didn't you?"

"Yes, Sir Daddy, I wanted her to see it."

"Why?"

"I wanted her to appreciate her daddy the way I appreciated mine."

I nodded. "And you wanted to see it too, didn't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Why?"

Ivy chewed on her lip. "I was curious what it looked like, if it was big."

"And what do you think of it?" I asked.

"It's magnificent. It's so long and thick. And your cockhead is circumcised. My daddy wasn't. I like that I can see your cockhead. It's very pretty."

"You want to suck it, don't you?" I asked Ivy.

Ivy took a quick breath. "Yes, Sir Daddy."

I looked at Emma. "How does that make you feel, knowing Ivy wants to suck my cock?"

Emma gulped. "I don't know."

"You can tell him you like the idea," Ivy said

"Quiet, Ivy. Do not speak unless spoken to."

"Sorry, Sir Daddy," Ivy said, closing her mouth but keeping her eyes on my cock.

"Um, of course Ivy can do whatever she wants," Emma said.

"Does it bother you?" I asked.

Emma gulped. "I don't know."

"Does it make you jealous?"

Emma glanced at Ivy and then me. "A little, I guess."

"How would you feel if I fucked Ivy?"

Ivy's eyes shot open, but I wasn't even looking at her. I was staring at Emma. Emma seemed to shrug.

"You don't like that, do you?" I said. "That's your girlfriend, and you don't want your daddy to fuck her."

"Emma," Ivy whispered.

"I said quiet," I said to Ivy. "If you speak again, I'll punish you."

Ivy looked down.

Emma took a breath. "It's not that it bothers me, because I know Ivy wants a boyfriend. She needs a boyfriend. Well, she says she needs cock. So in a way, I think it would be good if she gets cock from you, because I don't like the idea of her sleeping with lots of guys when we go to school, but I'm also really jealous to think of her having sex with my daddy, and I know you two are going to have sex. She already asked me if she could, and I told her she could. Of course she can; she's my Mistress. She can have anything she wants. But it makes me jealous, and it's also not fair, because she told me that she'd find a boyfriend who I could have sex with. Yeah, I'm a lesbian, but I had gotten used to the idea of having sex with a guy at least once. But if you're her boyfriend, um, we can't have sex. I mean, you're my daddy."

I nodded slowly. Damn, I'd started liking the idea of fucking Ivy, and maybe even my daughter, but given how it made my daughter feel, I wasn't sure what it would do to our relationship. Ivy raised her hand.

"Yes?" I said.

"Sir, I just want to say, I think it would be good if you fucked Emma."

Emma's eyes spread open. "Ivy."

"I do," she said. "My daddy was my first, and he was the best. No guy I ever find for you will be as good as your daddy."

Emma was blushing again. She looked at the water.

"Think about it," Ivy went on. "He has an amazing cock. He's your daddy. He won't treat you like a one night fuckfest. He'll be better."

"Ivy, please," Emma said.

Ivy looked at me. "Sir Daddy, you should know that Emma and I are a package deal. She's my best friend, my lover; she's like my sister. If I have a guy, I always want her to be there. Even if she's not having sex with him, I want her with me while I fuck."

"Okay, enough," I said. My cock was softening after hearing all this. It hung heavy between my legs, sinking into the warm water. I wanted Ivy, badly, but I loved my daughter unconditionally. Emma may not have minded that Ivy was trying to seduce me, but if Ivy succeeded, it was clear it would bother Emma. She was dedicated to being a lesbian, and all she wanted was Ivy. She would hate me if I fucked her friend. I was sure of it, and I couldn't have that. I stood up. "Girls, I don't want to come between you."

"Wait, don't go," Ivy said, climbing up on her knees, exposing her large breasts. "Emma's just shy. Ask her. She really wanted to see a man's cock, your cock. It's true."

"My cock?"

"Yes. Emma, tell him."

I sat back down, my softening cock sinking into the warm water.

"Emma," I said, "were you curious to see my cock?"

"Yes," she said, biting her lip.

Emma looked at Ivy, but Ivy did not speak, just nodded her head.

"Ivy said she'd have your cock in her pussy by the end of the first night and she would let me watch."

"Oh really?" I said. I looked at Ivy. "Is that true, slut?"

"Yes, Sir Daddy. I am a slut. I've had a crush on you ever since Emma showed me pictures."

"Uh huh," I said. "Go on, Emma. What else did Ivy tell you?"

"She said she'd try to convince you to fuck me."

"And what did you say to that?"

Emma gulped. "I told her I'd fuck any guy she told me to fuck, as long as she was there with me when it happened."

"Even me?"

"Yes, Daddy, even you. She promised to show me your cock and let me suck it before we fucked so I could get used to it."

"God, you don't need to tell him everything," Ivy said.

I reached out and slapped Ivy. She gasped and grabbed her cheek.

"I told you to stay quiet."

"Sorry, Sir Daddy," she whispered.

"Did Ivy tell you she was going to take off her clothes and get in the pool naked when she got here?"

Emma breathed in deep. "Yes. She said she would make you take your shorts off too, and then I could see your cock and decide if I wanted to suck it."

I looked at ivy. "You're quite the little schemer, aren't you?"

"I'm sorry, Sir Daddy. I'm a horny girl. I think about sex all the time. I can't help it. Don't punish me for being horny. Punish me if I disobey you."

"So you promised to show my cock to her?"

"Yes, Sir."

I leaned back a little, opening my legs. "Well, show it to her."

"I can?" Ivy said. "Up close?"

"Must I repeat myself?"

"No, Sir Daddy."

Ivy took Emma's hand. She pulled her closer and both girls moved in between my legs. Ivy looked up at me. "May I touch it to show it to her, Sir Daddy?"

"Yes, but do not stroke it, and do not dare put your mouth on it."

"Yes, Sir," she said. She stared at my cook as her hand came from under the surface, sliding up under my shaft. Her fingers touched it, and it sent a shiver through my body. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of hearing me moan, so I kept my mouth closed. Her hand wrapped around my cock. It throbbed, getting harder.

"Oh wow," she said. "Look, Emma. It's getting hard again."

Emma nodded. "Yeah..."

"See how it throbs?" Ivy asked. "See these thick veins?"

"Yeah..."

"You can see how it's getting bigger and bigger. It's because I'm touching it." Ivy looked up at me. "Sir Daddy, may I show her what happens when I run my thumb across the tip?"

"I suppose," I said.

"Watch, Emma." Ivy's thumb brushed back and forth across the tip of my cock, teasing the piss slit. I couldn't stop from exhaling. My cock grew fully hard and long again.

"Wow," Emma said, inching closer. It was right in front of her face now.

"I wish we could smell it," Ivy said. "But with all this chlorine, the scent is gone. Maybe Sir Daddy will let us smell it in the future. That's the best part, well, one of the best parts. There's no smell like a cock. It's so musky and rich."

"Are those his balls?"

"Yup," Ivy said. Holding my cock in one hand, she reached out, cupping my balls in the other and lifting them out of the warm water. "They are so soft. You've got to feel them."

123456...9