Poison Ivy Ch. 03

Story Info
The base comes under attack. Ivy is betrayed.
13.4k words
4.78
44k
56

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ETA: This is the revised version of Chapter 3. If you read ahead before I've uploaded the revised versions of subsequent chapters, a few details may not line up with the first 3 revisions. It's taking me a bit longer than I expected to work through these chapters, but I'm working hard to get them done so I can post the final. Thanks for sticking with me!

I really wasn't sure about this story, so thank you for all your feedback and encouragement. I really hope I don't disappoint you all!

Disclaimer for those just joining the story: This is an Omegaverse story, with Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamics. If you're unfamiliar, you may want to do a quick google search. Also, this is set on a military base. I have a military background and the tongue of a sailor, so there's lots of cursing and dirty language. If that offends you, please skip this one.

Thanks for sticking with me, I hope this one doesn't disappoint!

.......................................

It wasn't difficult to have Richard Emmerson brought to the main military base in the hostile country of Torrin. A well-established Alpha officer of Hunter's size and intelligence rarely had to do more than lift a finger to make others bend to his will. Besides that, deference was always given to an officer with a fresh pair-bond. Even if he hadn't held the influence necessary to arrange the arrest and transportation of his Omega's uncle, his status as a newly mated Alpha would have allowed him to make the same demands.

Regardless, the Beta who had been feeding his Omega heat suppressants without her knowledge now sat before him, his thin shoulders hunched and resigned to the fate awaiting him. The man was pathetic. An unkept, grey beard hid the lower half of his face, the hair on top of his head of a matching color reaching almost down to his shoulders. A red, bulbous nose betrayed the man's tendencies toward overindulgence. Even now, the creature reeked of whisky and cigars. Fresh from the rut, Hunter tried not to gag as he stalked toward the man, his shoulders thrown back to display his superior size. It irritated him that the Beta did not even look up at him as he approached. He felt the need to flaunt his prowess, to exhibit his worthiness of the mate he had just claimed.

Hunter growled once, the sound shaking the metal table the man's bony elbows were rested on, his blue eyes staring vacantly at the Styrofoam cup of stale coffee in front of him. The Beta slowly brought his gaze up to the towering Alpha, and Hunter found satisfaction in the fear he saw there. Good. He was smart to be scared.

Storm cloud eyes narrowed at the older Beta shrinking back into his chair, his throat exposed to display his submission. "Richard Emmerson," Hunter drawled, dragging a manila folder closer to him as he sat down lazily in the chair opposite the stinking, trembling figure. "Brother to Vincent Emmerson, Command Sergeant Major, retired. Died approximately two months ago. Unknown cause. No marriage or mate on record. It's curious, how the single Beta male ended up caring for your niece when he never claimed a mate, is it not?" Hunter was silent, allowing the man time to absorb his words before speaking again, but there was a constant reverberation of an angry growl that permeated the tense air between them. Even if he could have stopped himself from projecting his obvious displeasure to the inferior man, he wouldn't have. He wanted the Beta to know how fucked he was.

The man refused to speak, opting instead to stare at his hands in silent defiance. Fine. He would talk soon enough.

"You will tell me why you and your brother have been feeding her fucking poison and lying to her about her dynamic. We found her in time to save her from a fate almost as horrible as the one you face, but had we not, I would have dragged you here and poured her blood down your fucking throat until you choked on it. So tell me, Beta scum. Why were you hiding her?"

Steely blue irises stared out from wide, bloodshot orbs as the man looked up at the seething Alpha. "Her mother," he said simply. Hunter glared at him, waiting for him to continue.

"Vinny was in love with her mother." The man's voice was the sound of nails on a chalkboard. Somehow, the Beta had dug up the courage to speak freely. "And Aurora was in love with him. That Alpha fuck who claimed her ruined both their lives. She didn't want Ivy to suffer the same fate she had."

"Aurora Tivan. Mated to Trevor Tivan. That doesn't tell me how my mate ended up in your brother's hands." Hunter's ever-present growl deepened.

The Beta's suddenly lucid eyes shot up again, shock and fear clearing the stuporous, drunken look from his features. "Mate? You claimed Ivy?" The man scoffed. "My God. You have no fucking idea what you've just gotten yourself into, do you, Alpha?"

In a flash, Hunter had grabbed the front of the Beta's shirt and pulled him up until their faces were just inches apart. Black, bitter coffee splashed across the table between them. Hunter snarled, tempest eyes swirling as he stared threateningly at the visibly shaking man at his complete mercy. "I think you are the one confused about your current situation, Mr. Emmerson," he mocked, his nostrils flaring like an enraged bull readying to charge.

His fury was abated slightly when he smelled the faint odor of urine beginning to saturate the man hanging from his fist. With a menacing growl, he violently shoved the creature back into his chair, the slob of a man nearly tipping back entirely before he found a shaky balance. "You will tell me everything. Perhaps I will consider sparing your life if you appease me. I don't want to explain to Ivy why her uncle was found torn to bloody shreds, but don't think for a second it will stop me from doing just that if I feel you are hiding anything from me." He leaned forward on his elbows and narrowed his eyes. "Speak."

Like a trained dog, the Beta started talking.

............................................................

Ivy sat huddled against the wall, knees brought up to her chest, surrounded by a semi-circle formed of dozens of pairs of shoes and expensive bottles of toiletries. When she had woken up less than an hour ago to find the room empty, she had scrambled to her feet and gone about preparing herself for the Alpha's inevitable return. She had driven her shoulder into the massive armoire to shove it in front of the door to the ridiculously opulent fucking hallway. She clutched a heeled leather boot in her right hand, a glass bottle of perfume in her left, and stared hard at the door, waiting.

The tray of half-eaten food had been taken away. She had stripped the soiled pillows and blankets that had made up her nest, replacing them with new linens found in the walk-in closet that gave off none of the Alpha's heady scent. Their discarded clothes were missing, and to her utter horror, a second blanket and more pillows had been placed over and beside her on the couch she preferred to the oversized bed.

Had he made some poor Beta soldier come and clean up after her? Or had the beast himself come in and interrupted her isolation while she slept?

While she waited, she absently rubbed the space beneath her sternum where the fresh pair-bond was still slicing its way into her. She could feel him through it, like a movie in the background, sometimes drawing her attention during a particularly exciting scene, but mostly just half-listened to. She knew he was coming for her. The pair-bond thrummed and tightened with his approaching presence.

Damn him.

Her thoughts drifted to the four days they had spent locked together almost constantly, his cock buried deep inside her with that horrible bulge hooked firmly behind her pelvic bone. When her head had finally cleared, she had tried to figure out some of what the fuck had actually happened without having to rely on his promise to explain everything to her when he returned. She wanted to talk to Officer Muscles as little as possible.

She contemplated how hard it would be to kill him with one of the butter knives that had been present on the tray of food left for her, ultimately deciding it would be a lesson in futility. The knife would probably bend and warp against the rock wall of his chest before it would get through all the layers of muscle and sinew to pierce any vital organs.

As devastating as it was, she had been knotted and claimed, a pair-bond forced on her by a massive Alpha she barely knew. Her fingers flew to the swollen half-crescent marks his teeth had made. His claiming marks.

That motherfucking, cock sucking Alpha fucking fuck.

She was slowly losing herself to her panic again. Her breath came in ragged gasps as the levity of her situation settled deep into her bones. She wanted to scream and cry and throw every loose item in the room at the Alpha fuck who was so close to barging in through that goddamn door.

She heard the sound of a key turning, a bolt unlocking.

That fucker locked me in?!

She scrambled to her feet and braced herself, hoping that the armoire would give her at least a few extra minutes of safety before the brute was upon her. The knob turned, and the door slowly opened.

Outward.

God fucking damnit, Ivy, what in the fuck is the matter with you?

She heard the Alpha chuckle when he saw the armoire blocking his path and easily slid it back into place beside the door. She readied herself for war. With a battle cry that would have made the toughest grunts in her old battalion jealous, she chucked the leather boot in his direction. He deflected the attack and took three giant strides toward her before she had a chance to throw the perfume, locking her wrists in his impossibly strong grip and shaking the glass bottle from her hand.

She bared her teeth and snarled at him as he pushed her against the wall, pressing his oversized body against her significantly smaller frame. It wasn't fair, how easily he was able to overpower her. She used to spend countless hours in the small weight room at Chid Forward Operating Base, back when she had just been a normal Beta field medic. Her daily runs had made her faster than any Beta male in the battalion. Her time in the weight room had made it possible for her to lift the heavy med packs in full gear, the butt of a rifle pressed against her shoulder as her unit came up against enemy Torrin forces.

Or, at least they had been enemy Torrin forces. Before General Nelson had run out of ways to waste Betas for his own gain and had conspired with the hostile country's military leaders to create fake raids that had cost them dear, precious lives. The how and why of it were things she hadn't been able to puzzle over quite yet. Something was still so wrong about the whole situation, but it would have to simmer on the backburner for the time being.

And now, it seemed like all her hard work had been for nothing, the growling Alpha pressing her into the wall slowly tearing the person she thought she had been to shreds.

Lt. General jerk face backed up a little and looked around at her fortress of shoes and toiletries, amusement dancing in his eyes as his growl faded away and he turned back to face her. "What exactly was your plan, precious one?" his rumbling voice vibrating through to her core as he continued to hold her wrists in his oversized palm above her head. "Pelt me to death with your little collection?" Another soft chuckle had the Omega snarling threateningly at a man easily twice her size.

Maybe more. Probably more.

Damnit.

"My plan was to keep you the fuck away from me." The anger in her seethed words only amused him further, and her face darkened with his growing smile.

Suddenly his deep, rumbling purr permeated the air between and around them, and she felt instantly, obnoxiously comforted. Her tense muscles relaxed beneath his weight as he pressed her into the wall once again, his growing erection pushing against her stomach. She squirmed and scowled up at him, straining her neck to maintain eye contact, furious the motherfucker had the ability to both mentally and physically render her completely useless. His storm cloud eyes took in her displeased expression and the purr deepened.

He released her wrists and, with very little resistance from the now melting Omega who was slowly losing her scowl, slipped the silken shift she wore over her slim, athletic body. It wasn't until then that she realized she had woken up in different clothes than she had fallen asleep in. She groaned inwardly. Was there no end to this bullshit?

Distantly, she registered the sound of a buckle and zipper being undone, and suddenly his intoxicating scent surrounded her like a warm blanket. She let out a little moan as he smeared a drop of his precum against her lower lip with his thumb, her mouth closing around it to bite and suck without conscious intention. He growled, the sound coating her thighs with a sudden gush of slick in response. Gripping her waist, he lifted her up and slipped into her in a singularly fluid movement. Her legs circled his thick waist as she nuzzled into his nape, breathing in the heady scent of the Alpha, drunk and drugged.

Burying himself in her tight, wet pussy, he groaned and gripped her hips, his fingers digging into her still-tender flesh. She wriggled against him at the sound and his eyes rolled to the back of his head at the feel of his female writhing on his cock. Holding her steady against the wall, he thrust into her, slow at first to allow her still too tight walls adjust, then more quickly. He basked in the little sounds he drew from her lips, the little moans and mewls and gasps he recognized from their days spent locked together, as he swirled his thumb over her throbbing clit and fell into her. He felt her walls tightening, knew she was close to climax, and rutted her with an intensity that was almost violent as his knot began to swell. She sobbed as she came, and his knot hooked behind her pelvic bone as he washed her cervix with thick spurts of come, grunting and groaning against her slender neck. She fell limp, subdued and calmed by their coupling and his emanating purr. He cradled her against his chest as he walked her over to the bed, his knot still locking them together, and laid them both down, her naked body pressed to the rough fabric of his uniform as she lay sprawled on top of him.

She stared blankly at the wall, her breathing slow and even, her frantic, worrying thoughts replaced by the comforting sounds rumbling beneath her cheek. The pair-bond hummed pleasantly, delighted with her submission.

His fingers stroked her chocolate colored locks, swiping away loose strands from her damp forehead. His deep voice interrupted the pleasing timbre of his purr. "Now that you are calm, precious one, you may ask me questions. What would you like to know?"

She closed her eyes as his rumbling purr resumed and tried to think. What did she want to know? She had so many questions, she didn't know where to start. She felt a part of herself rallying desperately beneath layers of enforced serenity, begging her to wake the fuck up, get a grip, push herself off this fucker who had swooped in to destroy her life, but it was all too buried, too far away to get her full attention and pull her from his soothing presence.

In the end, the first question she could think of was all-inclusive, the word needing no full sentence following it, as she wanted to know everything that could possibly come after the simple, three lettered inquiry.

"Why?" she croaked, her voice rasping and sore from days of screaming in pain mixed inextricably with ecstasy.

He chuckled. "You will have to narrow it down."

"Why did you take me? Why claim me?" To her horror and dismay, her voice squeaked out the last question.

"Because you are my mate," he said simply.

Beneath the layers of calm, she bristled. "I am not your mate. You don't even know me. You know nothing about me."

His fingers trailed along her spine, pinching the delicate bones poking out beneath silken skin. "I recognized your scent the moment I stepped into your little tent. You were so close to entering estrous in the middle of a Beta outpost, with no protection. No Alpha. Do you realize what that would have meant?

"It's rare for an Alpha to recognize the scent of his mate right away. We were both lucky I found you when I did, for many reasons. Your heat suppressants prevented many cycles of estrous. You are past the age when you should have been paired with an Alpha. General Nelson gave his blessing for the pair-bond when I explained." His purr resumed while the words settled over her like a weighted blanket. Her mind lulled lazily over the significance of what he had said. Eventually she plucked a question out of the swirling thoughts dominating her consciousness.

"How did you...?" she left the thought unfinished, unable to form the words. She knew from the thrum in the bond that he understood. She felt tranquil at the almost perfect connection, the way the spot where the bond connected them pressed together with glorious symmetry. The feel of his knot locking them together, the way his cock twitched occasionally at her still-tightening walls... it was all humiliatingly relaxing.

"Incoming packages are inspected randomly. A box of your unlabeled supplements drew suspicion and was chemically analyzed for drugs. Crystalized heat suppressants were found to be mixed with the iron in the capsules. Your background was investigated, and a sample of your DNA, collected from your initial processing, was analyzed. The man you knew as your uncle was questioned. We learned of your true Dynamic and the fact that you were ignorant to it, and I went to Chid to collect you."

Her heart sped up at the mention of her uncle. "You questioned him?" Everyone knew about the merciless forms of torture the Alphas often used to extract answers from their enemies. No worse than what the Torrins did to their rebels, but no better either.

She thought sometimes that her family was cursed. Tragic events plagued the few relatives she had left. Her uncle had lost his beautiful wife and daughter in a car accident almost a decade ago and had been slowly drinking himself into oblivion ever since. Watching the Beta ruin himself had been one of her first lessons in heartbreak, but he had always been fierce in his love and adoration of her.

If these Alpha fucks had so much as handled him roughly...

"He was gently questioned in Lostra before we collected you and was then brought here for further interrogation. He was not seriously harmed, precious one. He was forthright with his answers, and was punished mildly for his crimes, but he will recover with no lasting injuries."

Anger bubbled up to the surface, cool and refreshing, interrupting the serenity he was projecting. She felt the sting of betrayal by her father, and a powerful flash of fury as she thought of her sweet uncle being punished by a group of angry Alphas. No lasting injuries.

What fucking bullshit.

A feminine growl erupted from her lungs. She pushed angrily away from him, snarling when she realized she remained knotted. She sat up, straddling his hips, and scowled down at him. "Just so I have all of the facts. You go through my mail, drag my harmless uncle from his home, question and punish him, barge into my life and steal me away from my Battalion, sexually assault me, then wait until I'm out of my mind so you can fuck me for four days straight and force a pair-bond on me. Did I forget anything?" She wiggled her hips and felt his knot still hooked firmly inside her core. She snarled, furious and devastated, needing to break their connection. Needing to regain her own sense of self, independent of him.