Poison Ivy Ch. 04

Story Info
More of Ivy's identity is revealed. A change of command.
13.3k words
4.8
37.6k
47

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ETA: This is the revised version of Chapter 4. If you're new to the story, or reading them again, some minor details have changed, and may not line up with subsequent chapters. I'm slowly working my way through the series. The final chapter is coming, I promise! Thanks for sticking with me!

You guys are so awesome. Thank you so much for all the feedback and emails, it's still kind of shocking to know that there are people out there who enjoy reading the stuff I love to write. I'm appreciative of it every time!

I noticed a few comments about how sex-less of a story this is and wanted to address it up front. Correct. This is a story that has more non-sex scenes then sex-scenes, so if that's not your thing, I'm totally cool with that and please move on. I'm actively working on trying to find a right balance of smut and plot-line, so if anyone has any advice on how to make that happen, let's talk.

And if you're just picking up here and haven't read any of the previous chapters, a few warnings. This is an Omegaverse story, so if you're unfamiliar with Alpha/Omega stories, you might want to do a quick google search so you kind of know the basics. Also, it's a military story, and I unapologetically have the mind and the mouth of a sailor and it comes out in spades here. If cursing offends you, please stop reading here.

Thanks again! Especially recently, I've been overwhelmed with all the support and encouragement. I haven't figured out a way to respond to emails, but I'm getting them and love every one, so thank you! Enjoy!

.............................................

"What the fuck was that, Eli?"

The blonde Alpha, outfitted in dark Torrin fatigues, shrugged carelessly on the video conference screen, the scar running a diagonal path across his thin lips pulling jagged as he lifted a corner of his mouth in a smirk.

"You wouldn't accept my offer. I was poised to make a fuck-ton of money from my cut of the profits for surrendering use of the port. I'm no longer willing to wait while you stuff your own pockets. It's time to move on, Nelson. I tire of the game you've been playing."

General Nelson's jowls trembled as he shook his head in disbelief, pacing the length of the dark office with a hand buried in his greying hair. "Do you realize what could have happened? You think you're losing a lot of men now? Imagine the shit that would have rained down on you if they had revealed her. He wouldn't have stopped until every last one of you Torrin shits was buried! You're playing your own dangerous game, Eli!"

A low growl emanated from the speaker at the far corner of the room. "I will not be threatened by you, old man. I'm not interested in the girl or her father. Not one of those soldiers had a fucking clue who she really was, anyway. As far as any of them were aware, she was a Lieutenant General's newly pair-bonded Omega, a girl they could exploit for a simple ransom. Something to raise the hackles on the fearless Lostran warriors." The larger-than-life image of the commander of Torrin military forces sneered. "Perhaps the General who takes your place will consider my offer more seriously." Eli straightened, and all traces of humor were wiped from his face. "I'll see you in hell, Nelson."

"This isn't over!" the aging Alpha roared into the now-blank screen. He spun around, resuming his restless pacing as he mumbled quietly to himself. Silently, Hunter slipped out from the shadows he'd used to cloak his presence. "Traitor," he growled, startling the General who looked, to Hunter's utter disgust, about ready to piss himself.

"Hunter," Nelson breathed, a look of relief passing briefly over his face before he peered more closely at the approaching Alpha's darkened storm-cloud eyes. Hunter raised the matte black .40 pistol, his personal favorite, up to the old man's greying temple.

"I would have killed you quickly for betraying your country. How many good men have lost their lives because of you? How long have you been colluding with the enemy, you fuck?" Hunter gritted his teeth at the wild look of fear in the General's eyes. Weak. The man was weak. And if there was one thing Hunter would not fucking tolerate, it was weakness.

"Now, though, you've put Ivy in danger. For that, you'll die slowly." He pulled the hammer back, smiling at the satisfying, familiar click as his thumb swept over the safety. "Hunter, please," the old man begged, even lifting his hands in supplication. Fucking coward. Hunter took a step back, flicked the barrel of the gun downward and pulled the trigger, watching with grim satisfaction as Nelson's right knee exploded. The resulting high-pitched scream echoed and bounced off the mahogany walls of the videoconference office as the former general slumped to the ground. "Shut up!" he barked, pulling at the trigger again and again, until Nelson's left leg hung together only by a single bloody strip of flesh. He stalked slowly toward the man splayed out across the smooth wooden floor, whimpering like a wounded animal.

"Last words, Nelson?" he forced between gritted teeth.

"You don't get it, do you?" Shrill laughter escaped the General's lips. "This is so much bigger than me. Bigger than us all." He shook his head as fast, frantic words spilled from his lips like vomit. "They'll kill you. Make waves, and they'll torture the girl in front of you before they put a bullet between your eyes. You think it matters who her father is? He'll kill her himself! These men are ruthless, Hunter." He groaned as he clutched his thigh above what was left of the bloodied flesh. "Do you even know who she is?"

"I know," Hunter snarled quietly, quickly losing patience. "It changes nothing. No one will ever touch her."

The fool sneered and began to say something else, but Hunter had reached the end of his rope. With pinpoint precision, he let off three rounds. Two to the gut, one to the lower lobe of the General's left lung. He missed all vital organs, ensuring Nelson would suffer excruciating, visceral pain while he slowly drowned in his own blood. He surveyed his work, allowing himself a small, cruel smile of approval. He didn't necessarily enjoy killing. But when it had to be done, he did it the right fucking way.

Without looking back, Hunter stalked across the room, ignoring the cries and gurgling pleas of the ruined man behind him. He crossed the threshold of the metal framed doorway and looked at the two Alpha guards flanking the entrance.

"No one goes in or out. He dies alone. Tell me when it's done."

They both nodded, their eyes never leaving the wall directly in front of them. Until the army could send a replacement for their commanding officer, Hunter was the highest-ranking Lostran soldier in Torrin, and his orders would be carried out without question. He considered Nelson's dying words as he strode down the hallway of the administrative building toward his office. If corruption ran as deep, and as high up, as the man had claimed, it would complicate things. He no longer had just himself to think about. He would have to tread carefully.

Two things he knew for sure. First, Ivy could never find out who she really was.

Second, he would hunt down and slaughter every single fucking one of them who would dare lay a finger on his Omega.

.......................................

"You're not eating."

Ivy glanced up at the giant sitting across from her, then back down at the decadent tray of comfort food laid out on the oversized dark oak table they were seated at. Somehow, the lousy sneak had figured out all of her favorite foods, and had been plying her with picture-perfect platters of deliciousness at every meal. Meals he often spent across from her, eating from his own lush tray. He'd tried once to eat the same food she'd been served. Just once.

Pea-mush macaroni and cheese, roast chicken sprinkled with fresh lime juice and hot sauce, and fanned slices of avocado, just because she really fucking liked avocado, made up the contents of the meal she'd received that night. It looked and smelled incredible, but none of it was particularly tempting. She shrugged. "I'm not hungry."

The giant snorted. "You've been not hungry for several meals now, Ivy. If you are attempting a hunger strike, it will not work. I will hold you down and force feed you myself if I have to. Now eat." He pushed the tray closer to her.

Ivy glared at him, but picked up her fork and, to appease the bully, speared a piece of chicken. She knew when to pick her battles, and this wasn't a hunger strike. She truly just didn't feel like eating.

It had been five days since the attack on the base. Five days since Kentucky had ripped her heart out and paid the ultimate price for his foolishness. Five days locked inside her gilded cage, waiting for the Alpha who had swept in to destroy her life to come break up the monotony of her days. She greeted him with scowls and snarls. She would never admit to him, to herself, that a terrible sense of relief always flooded her when the locks turned, and his towering frame shadowed her doorway.

The Beta medic had been in often, checking the injury on her shoulder and the various cuts and bruises she had earned during her short stay here. A different nameless Beta soldier had also come in to bring her meals when Hunter was unable to eat with her, taking away barely touched trays and emptying her garbage as he did so. Neither of them would speak a word to her, despite her attempts at conversation. Her keeperand self-appointed mate, one of the largest Alphas she had ever seen, a man who would have terrified her just a few short weeks ago, was the only one who would deign to interact with her.

It wasn't just the lack of human contact, or the boredom, or how his presence gave her a reprieve from the way her obsessive thoughts worried over recent events. When he stepped through the door, her hand would subconsciously fly to the place directly below her sternum where the fresh pair-bond, even now, was slicing its way into her. It had hooked itself behind her ribs, and when it recognized the pair's close proximity, it would hum pleasantly. It was ludicrous and infuriating to think of how easily the link had manipulated her feelings toward the hulking mass of muscle now staring her down as the forkful of meat hung precariously suspended halfway between her frowning lips and the expensive, gold-rimmed china dish it had come from. She looked down at her plate, considering.

"I don't understand how you can justify feeding yourselves like kings," she mumbled. "Beta grunts fighting the real war eat gruel from a communal 20-gallon pot. We're lucky to get a scoop of burnt white rice with it." She looked up. "Yet you officers act like this is a tourist destination for fine-dining, insisting on dinnerware that would pay for medical supplies for ten goddamned years."

He regarded her silently.

"What did you do with the bodies?" she asked, ultimately giving up on the bite of chicken and letting her fork fall back to her plate with a clatter. She flinched at the sound. When she looked up, his face was carved of granite, giving absolutely nothing away. She had seen this look before, any time she had asked about the day of the attack and what had happened afterward. Jaw clenched and muscles tensed, she pushed herself away from the table with a frustrated growl. "Fine," she hissed. "Fuck you too then."

He was towering over her before she had time to process the fact that he had moved. Ivy was quick, always had been, ever since her mischievous days as a wily youth. But fuck if she didn't have anything on the Alpha now caging her in with his hands splayed palm down on the polished oak table on either side of her. She yelped as his massive arm slid behind her and violently swept their silver-plated trays off the table and clattering to the floor, the priceless China plates shattering on impact. He forced his knee between her legs and lifted until she was perched on the smooth surface.

"What the fuck do you --"

"Stop talking, Ivy," he growled, pressing a hand to the place above her heart and lowering her until her back hit the dark, polished wood. He hooked his hands behind her knees and tugged her toward him, pushing the hem of the simple, yet shamelessly expensive baby blue dress she'd chosen for today's anticipated activities of nothing up to her hips. Calloused fingertips caressed the back of her knees and slowly moved down until his fists circled her ankles with uncharacteristic tension. Stormy blue-grey eyes ensnared her own as he lifted, planting the heel of each foot at the edge of the precariously balanced table. Her legs now spread obscenely wide; her pussy, covered only by a flimsy strip of lace, was completely bare to the overwhelming intensity of his attention. Transfixed, she watched as the man lowered himself, inch by inch, until he was kneeling between her legs, his thumbs stroking soothingly over the skin of her inner ankles.

She started to push herself up, but was stopped short when his hand shot out and his palm pressed firmly into her belly. She looked down, pissed as fuck that his thick fingers stretched to nearly cover the width of her waist. Pinning her in place with nothing more than a stern look, he moved both hands to the lacy strap of her panties, hooking his thumbs around the flimsy fabric and pulling until they tore. Wrenching her eyes away from the unfolding, overwhelming scene playing out amid smashed dishes and scattered food, she snarled at the ceiling and wondered how this had become her life. Wearing delicate lace panties and fucking Alphas amidst expensive smashed china. He wouldn't have been able to do that if she'd been allowed to keep the comfortable boy short style underwear she had worn back when she had been just a simple Beta medic.

At least, not quite as fucking easily, she thought grumpily.

But of course, she hadn't been allowed to keep anything from her prior life. Her uniform, naturally, was the first thing to go, stripped right from her body after her quite unsuccessful escape back to Chid. What the uniform represented was thrown out with her fatigues; Her strength, her independence, her leadership, her skills as a medic, and her identity as a Beta Corporal. Her family was the next thing to go. Her uncle, already broken from a hard life of grief and booze, had been wrangled away from his dingy apartment in order to be interrogated here in Torrin by her supposed mate, and then released without being allowed to see her. And then there was her military family, and Kentucky...

She swallowed past the lump in her throat. She didn't want to think about Kentucky right now. Or ever again, really. Her cheeks heated with shame when the Alpha's fingers stroked through her soaked folds, a rumbling sound of satisfaction and approval emitted without regard for her humiliation when he found her body already eager to accept him. Strong, steady pressure on the inside of her thighs spread her bent legs even wider.

Her breath hitched when he swept his tongue up her slit and circled the sensitive bundle of nerves he'd been expertly extracting mind-blowing pleasure from on a regular basis. Her fingers curled into fists when slick pooled between her legs in response to his low growl, the vibrations pulsing against her core. Two thick fingers pushed past her entrance, invading her like an enemy force. She squeezed her eyes shut as her inner muscles clenched around him, ready and eager for more. She hated that he knew how to play her body so well, that he was capable of dragging her past the confines of her own mind to mingle, brainless and pleasured, among unsympathetic stars.

His tongue circled her clit relentlessly as his skilled fingers moved in and out of her with torturously slow movements. She would never get used to how full he made her feel, how even his (admittedly giant-sized) fingers stretched her nearly to the point of pain. Maximum capacity. If not for the appropriately disgustingly named slick that coated her entrance and inner thighs at his will, she wouldn't be able to take him.

"I know... what you're trying to do," she groaned, gasping when she felt the thumb of his free hand press against the still-virgin entrance to no-mans-land. Hips wriggling in an attempt to force the offending appendage away from the hole she had absolutely no intention of allowing him into, she couldn't tell if she was relieved or disappointed when the warmth of his breath and the languorous strokes of his tongue fell away.

The distinctive sound of a buckle and zipper coming undone was enough to risk opening her eyes. She regretted her quick downward glance, her gaze immediately ripped away to settle once again on the frescoed ceiling, mundane and unsatisfying after the brief glimpse of him freeing his obscenely large cock as he dragged the back of his hand across his mouth. His sleeves had been rolled up, exposing his tanned, muscular forearms. What was it about forearms that was so goddamned sexy? Everything about this man, everything about this life, was way too fucking big.

She groaned when she felt him drag the head of his cock through her wet folds, coating his length with more of her slick as he let out another low growl. "What am I trying to do, little Poison?" he asked, letting out a low groan of his own as he pushed into her with a single, powerful thrust. Given her... difficult attitude as of late, he had taken to referring to her as Poison more and more, with the added little seemingly just to piss her the fuck off. She'd been proud of the nickname she had earned at her old battalion. To her, it represented her perseverance and determination. To the rest of Rico Battalion, she was not too proud to admit that it meant she was a pain in the ass they couldn't get rid of. Like poison Ivy. Coming from Hunter's mouth, saturated in a layer of amusement, it lost much of its former appeal.

He pulled back, dragging his cock almost entirely out of her, before thrusting firmly back in. She grunted, her nails digging into the wood of the table, the power of his movements pushing the very air from her lungs. His hands gripped her knees, pulling her into his forceful motions.

"Eyes, Ivy." The growled command registered a half second too late, her dilated pupils locking onto his before she had the chance to rebel, and once he'd captured her gaze, it was nearly impossible to look away. The way he watched her, the subtle slowing of his strokes, the altered angle of his thrusts as he bent over to cradle the side of her face where a soft brush of bruised yellow still remained, it was... unsettling. Despite her constant attempts to keep this intimate stranger at arm's length, with each day that passed, each meal spent together, each night cradled against the brick wall of his chest, the connection between them was solidified and reinforced. Like liquid steel, the bond anchored deep below her sternum stretched and flexed, but never diminished.

Storm cloud eyes still locked on hers, his maneuvers became erratic and disjointed. The pair-bond pulled taut, physical discomfort urging her to move against him, the undulating motion of her hips enhanced by the way his thumb drew patient circles around her clit. Now, Ivy. Come now.

Had his lips moved? She could have sworn they hadn't. Momentary confusion was swiftly swept away by mind-numbing pleasure. Freed of all coherent thought, she fell into the dark waters of bliss, her skin enveloped by the silky warmth of the pure fucking perfection of this moment. For this brief, intimate instant, no longer than a breath drawn and released, all else fell away. The only thing that mattered was him, the way he filled her up completely, warm pulses of cum pumping deep into her core as his knot expanded to lock them together.